[IC] Suncrest Complex - Reboot

Ashley Winter
Fifth Floor
Wendy DrBezendrine DrBezendrine , Steve Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
"Time check?"
Ash look down to Wendy, grinning at her. She always managed to stay positive, and that was one of the better things in life. "You're on the wrong floor, love." She said to her. "Now then. You wanna go back up to your apartment, or would wanna come with me to Dreifur?" She asked, hearing someone mutter something. A hand instinctively went to a sidearm she didn't have and she sighed, looking up. The man asked if everything was alright, and Ash smiled. "We are fine, thanks sir. She just wound up on the wrong floor... Aaand she tends to be a bit melodramatic." She added, nudging Wendy with her elbow playfully.

Last edited:

NBEl0fK.jpg

"Don't think I'll hold back if you're treating."

Saren Hyatt

Saren couldn't agree more about the diet for Meow Zedong, but perhaps as long as he didn't increase in size any further it would be alright. She cradled the fluffy cushion cat in her arms lovingly. The cat's tail swung aimlessly below. He purred deep grumbles of content. Saren was a bit lost in her love-fest with Meow Zedong, but after hearing Sam's dinner proposal, she turned to look over at him with a smile. "How could I pass up free food?" And she was quite the fan of sushi at that.

Nuzzling the fluffy cat's cheek against her own, she walked back through the kennel doors to set him back into the cage. On her way back out, she playfully nudged the man's shoulder with her own. "Of course I enjoy your company with or without free food." She was just pleased Sam was able to relax a little more despite his family situation nagging at his heart. If she could help ease his stress even in the slightest, she would give anything for it.

As they began to leave the clinic she would say in a teasing manner, "Don't think I'll hold back if you're treating."

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Graeme Grove
Graeme Grove.jpg
Graeme continued drinking his water and simply glaring forward, as his face was a permanent glare, as he was poked by Ares. After a few moments Leon had come back and asked if the stories were true, quickly followed by Ares commenting on his frequently bruised and beaten hands and asking if he was actually FBI or mafia. The thoughts were funny as he technically was part of a mafia during one of his jobs, but that was more an honorary title rather than legitimate membership. "No Ares, just a freelance muscle for hire, and yes, the stories are true. I've been a guard for russian mafia, an infiltrator of a crime syndicate, thief of very illegal stuff, bounty hunter, and quite a bit more. As for taking on so many people in a fight at once, it's not actually as difficult as one would make it seem. You just have to know how flexible you are and adjust accordingly. Three or even five against one is fairly easy in most situations, the more dangerous the job though, the tougher it becomes."

Graeme finished his glass of water and looked over to Max who was giggling, "What?" Max continued to smile, "Don't want to tell them?" Graeme was lost. "Tell them what? I just told them I'm that Graeme. What is it you think I'm missing?" Max didn't say anything but looked slightly in the direction of Ares. Graeme didn't quite understand, so he simply sighed with a hint of irritation.

Just a freelance muscle for hire.
Graeme
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira)

(Best viewed in half browser view.)

Last edited:

• Gender/Age: Female/26
    Ethnicity: Cretan Turk
    Mood: Tired
    With: Her children
    Tags: Open
    12307593_f520.jpg
    Aytac sighed as the elevator doors opened and she pushed the stroller into the elevator, turning it around. She placed a hand on the door to keep it from shutting before her oldest and middle children got on, putting them in front of the stroller so they would be able to get out quickly. Setting a few bags down she looked around the otherwise empty elevator. Hakan and Ebru quickly got on, her daughter stumbling over the crack between the metal plates on the floor and that was when Hakan questioned about their cat.

Last edited:

20160225205536_aQRPz.jpeg

Dierfur Bar

mood:
nervous, defensive

mentioned:

interactions:
Rayne, Ellie, Ian, Warren --
spookie spookie , KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint , NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Aurelia Noelle Matthys
━━━━ ⋄☆⋄ ━━━━

Noelle felt like her whole body was warm. She didn't feel dizzy, like she imagined, but lighter and more loose. She was starting to get giggly and her lips turned up in a coy little smile, though she did feel a little guilty for drinking, even if it wasn't her fault.

At the sound of a camera shutter, she turned, seeing Warren's lens pointed towards her. "Hey!" she said, leaning across the table towards him, "if you put that in your vlog, I'll punch you." Noelle tried to keep her face straight and her voice firm, but her expression crumbled into a silly grin and she giggled. Even without the alcohol, it was physically impossible for her to be menacing anyway. When Ian slid a glass of water towards her she took it gratefully, looking up at him with shining eyes--he was like the big brother she never had. "Thank you." she said, moved. The alcohol seemed to have made her more easily impressed and emotional.

She took a big gulp of water, relishing how cool and refreshing it was and sighed. At Rayne's question she giggled, "No, silly, it doesn't hurt. It's only alcohol." Playfully, she booped him on the nose, but when Ellie mentioned calling her Nanna she felt a surge of panic. Hurriedly, she straightened up, extending a hand out to Ellie. "Wait!! Don't tell her!" but the barista was already out of earshot and walking away. 'Nuts..' Noelle slumped in her seat, nervously twirling a long lock of hair around her finger.

When Ellie returned she began to interrogate. "What did she say?? Was Nanna..." her question trailed off at the sight of blood in her friend's mouth. Shocked, she looked up to see an angry looking gentleman stomping towards the table. Noelle gripped her glass of water, glaring daggers at the other man, ready to hurl the cup if he started something.

• 8Sz3Ms4.jpg

"I'm intrigued."

Kira Zen (Ares)

The woman didn't remove her gaze off from Graeme as he spoke; confirming their curiosity. Her eyes were calculating, searching for any hint of doubt as each syllable left his lips. As he was done, Max gave a slight chuckle, prompting him about unspoken words. Was there more to this story than he was letting on? Or perhaps he really did possess a secret. Kira flicked her eyes to the red head briefly. Or just maybe, it's something both of them are hiding? Regardless of the secrets, Kira still held one of her own. A fighter for hire he had said. If he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty he could be useful to me. She crossed her arms and grinned softly. Graeme had done nothing to dispel the growing interest that welled up inside this woman.

"Oh? So there's more...awh don't keep it to yourself!" Kira leaned in closer to Max. Graeme's current irritated attitude was amusing to her sights. "I'm intrigued." She didn't expect to know all of their secrets tonight, but she wouldn't be letting them slip her mind anytime soon. "If you really are a muscle for hire as you say, I'd like to rent your services." Her smile broadened into a clever smirk. "To move some things. I could do it myself but...boxes are heavy sometimes you know?" But of course, there might be more than just boxes.

DVationz DVationz

With: Her children
    12307593_f520.jpg
    As the elevator doors dinged open on the eighth floor, Aytac motioned Hakan to take Ebru in front of her and picked up the bags of grocery shopping as she steered the stroller containing her one-month-old infant daughter out into the hallway. The doors went shut behind her as she followed her children down the hall past two doors before reaching Unit 803. Setting her bags down in front of the door, she rifled in her purse and pulled out a key ring which held her apartment key and car key. Putting the apartment key in the lock, she turned it and the door's lock clicked open. She then opened the door and made her way inside, pushing the stroller into the living room. Leaving Sabah in the living room, the woman made her way back outside to gather up the groceries, moving aside as Hakan led Ebru into the apartment. She followed her children inside and carried the grocery bags into the kitchen, setting them on the table.

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie’s ex came right up to the table as he looked at Ellie only and exclaimed, “Who do you think you are, you bit-” he didn’t finish his statement when Ian stood up and told him to back off. Ellie no longer looking at the tall red head but at Ian as she heard him call her, his girlfriend. As much as she would love to through back threats with her ex like in the past, but she was just shocked and taken away at the thought of her being Ian’s girlfriend.

“You the bloody hell, do you think you are talking to Ellie that way, you prick!” Lexi exclaimed, slamming her hand on the table. That snapped Ellie out of her trance she was under. “It’s none of your concern you British hag. Sit your ass back down and this is between Eleanor and I. I know Eleanor, and she doesn’t have a boyfriend, especially not an even older guy. Get up,” Ellie’s ex yelled back as he took Ellie by the arm. “John, stop it! That hurts!” Ellie hissed as she began to fight against his grip.

They were just a few inches away from the group when Ellie stopped her heeled show on John’s foot, causing her to break free. “Do us all a favor, John. Go back to your mother and learn a bit about how to treat women. You piece of shit!” John backhanded Ellie. It wasn’t her first time she had gotten hit by him, but it never ended with him winning. “What your mouth,” hissed back. She took a drink off the table and throw the drink on his face. “Fuck off, John. I am not one of your whore you love to belittle.” John was about to continue his violent advances on Ellie, but by the looks of the group that Ellie was with, he knew he was not going to win.

Without another word, he walked out of the bar leaving Ellie a bit shaky. She sat back on her seat as she took the only drink that was an alcoholic and downed it. “I’m glad I broke up with him...” she sighed. Lexi laughed at the whole thing, “That’s my girl! Wait, is that the same prick that caused you all of those bruises, you hid by blaming your surfing?” Ellie nodded but that only caused Lexi to try to get out of the booth, but she was stuck where she sat as Ellie stayed in her seat.

“Leave it be,” Ellie sighed as she touched her red cheek, “It’s really not worth it...” She looked up at Ian and thanked him. “Thanks for your help Ian. John’s a real dick... But I’m not the stupid high school girl that fell in love with the first guy that made her feel loved... The last time I saw him, I broke up with him by kicking him in the balls, which had him walking with a limp for a week.” That made Lexi laugh again as she enjoyed the thought of the guy suffering from what he did to her friend.

Interacting: Lexi | Ian and Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Noelle WonderFry WonderFry | Rayne spookie spookie | Tachibana DVationz DVationz
Mention: Ellie’s Ex (John)​

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
”I knew you wouldn’t pass up free food,” Sam laughed as he got up from his office chair. Taking of his lad coat, he changed it for one of his jackets he kept in the office. Opening the door for Saren he explained the place they were going, “I used to go to this hole in a wall Sushi place I used to go during my time in the University. It feels like for ever that I have last been there.”

Sam smiled at the last comment and responded, “Go crazy, I’m paying for dinner.” He led them to the parking garage and to his old car, that he took care of. He opened Saren’s door for her, trying his best to be a gentleman to her. Once she was settled in her seat, he walked around the front to the driver’s seat and took off. The sushi place not that far from the edge of the city but it was near the beach. Parking the car just outside the sushi place as he helped Saren out of the car, “Welcome to the hidden gem of sushi restaurants!”

The hole in the wall looked like an iconic Ramen stand in Japan, but with outside seating. The front was an open bar to see the chiefs work on the sushi rolls people would order. There wasn’t a lot of people around which allowed Sam and Saren to sit at the bar. “Order whatever you want, Saren,” Sam announced before he ordered his own California rolls and a soft drink, not wanting to drink if he was going to drive them back to the complex.

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: N/A​

• NBEl0fK.jpg

"Wow...it's really an art."

Saren Hyatt

Saren wouldn't truly go all out like Sam had offered. She was a modest woman after all; even if the notion was tempting. As they walked to Sam's car, he rushed to open the door for her, and she smiled ans whispered her thanks. He always proved to be a true gentleman, and Saren admired that. Chivalry isn't dead after all! She had had her fair shares of doors slamming in her face. She mentally blamed the lack of attention others were paying when going into a building, but that was a stretch for most.

They soon arrived at their destination, which was near the beach. A breathtaking view. As they took their seats at the bar, Saren was busy glancing around at the decor as Sam told her to order anything. Smiling at him before taking a gaze through the menu, she ordered a Manhattan roll and spicy tuna roll. Let us not forget the house sake as well. It didn't look like Sam was going to drink, but he did say to order anything, so why not? Saren wasn't the best at holding her liquor, but she was normally respectful with it. Careful not to consume too much. She found it to be un-lady like. And she did like to keep up a good image in public.

Watching as their food was prepared, Saren's eyes glistened with awe. "Wow...it's really an art." The knives appeared to be of top quality as well, engraved with intricate designs that even Saren envied. The sake was brought to the table first, and Saren helped herself to a cup to drink. "I feel a little guilty drinking in front of you." She giggled softly. "I found Sake odd to taste at first. It's like alcoholic tea." She watched as the chef finished the rolls and set them upon the table. Saren's eyes glowed with happiness as she broke apart her chop sticks. "They say food is the way to a man's heart, but I think it works for women as well." She commented blissfully.

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie never liked the taste of alcohol, but it wasn’t her first time she’s had it. She can appreciate the taste of sweet drinks but anything that was straight liquor, it always left a bad taste in her mouth. One good thing she did have when it comes to alcohol, it he ability to keep sober after a few drinks. Ellie looked at Ian and nodded, “I agree, but I’ve gotten worse injuries from him. I think a slap in the face will only last for a few minutes.”

It was true that she had gotten hurt even worse then what John did to her today. He always made sure to hide them from view. Being Lexi’s dress up doll, caused her to see her bruises and cuts. For the years she had known her and had been dating John, she always told her she got them from her surfing. “How are you holding up?” Ellie looked over to Noelle, as Ian walked over to the bar, “Do you want me to take you back to the complex. We’ll be staying in Lexi’s apartment so your Nana doesn’t find out about your current state.”

She looked at Lexi as she was about to ask for another drink, but Ellie put her foot down before she got to the point of being blackout drunk. “I think I should take you two back before Lexi drinks herself to death. Anyone else needs a lift? I have room for two more in my car,” Ellie asked as she continued to drink water, “Rayne, you need a lift? Warren, are you getting a ride from Ian right? Maybe you’re taking him?”

Interacting: Lexi | Ian and Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Noelle WonderFry WonderFry | Rayne spookie spookie | Tachibana DVationz DVationz
Mention: Ellie’s Ex (John)​

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam smiled at Saren as he turned to look at her instead of the chefs, “Don’t feel guilty, I would normally drink, but I don’t like to drink when I am driving. And I agree, it’s best when it’s warm Sake.” He thanked the chef when he was given his California rolls, snapping his chopsticks he listened to Saren’s words. He couldn’t help laugh a bit at what she said. “I mean you are not wrong. You should have dinner at my place one day and see the way the girls fight for the last bit of seconds. Mom had to make more than usual so they can both be happy for the rest of the night,” he agreed, recalling his sisters. He enjoyed a few of his California rolls before speaking up, “They haven’t changed a bit from the last time I was here. What do you think?” He turned a fit to the side in order to look at Saren and a bit of the beach. He remembers the many times he came here with his college friends to enjoy some good food after a long day at exams. It was fun. “The view is better during sunset. The sun isn’t too hot and the colors just paint the world with different colors.”

Malia Laine
Malia was getting bored of working on different pictures for her next gallery show. “I think a quick workout would do me some good...” she sighed as she made her way to the gym. Her workout clothes where simple which was some of the only ones that weren’t flashy like the rest of her closet. She was already listening to her music as she stretched and walked over to the gym. It was nearing 10 pm, but she didn’t mind the late night visit to the gym since it also meant there was lest people around.

Scanning her membership card on the door, and entered the gym to only find another man at the treadmills. She let out a sigh as she was glad that Ivan wasn’t around to mess with her. As much as she loved her family’s jewelry business, she hated his persistence to always trying to flirt with her. She walked over to the treadmills and hoped onto the one at the middle, leaving room between the man and herself. Malia smiled and nodded at him before started working out.

Interacting: Chaisai scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Mention: Wendy DrBezendrine DrBezendrine | Ashley LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan jumped a bit at the sound of his phone and picked it up, “Hello, Ivan speaking.” He knew who it was but he needed to pretend a bit as his father’s voice could be heard around the table. “You made me a deal, no drinking!” his father’s voice came through the receiver. He sighed and responded, “I’m not drinking... I am the designated driver for my friends. I am literally drinking a coke...” His father’s voice continued to exclaimed his disappointment but Daniel took his phone and began to talk to Ivan’s father.

“Hello, Mr. Hancock. I can assure you that your son is not drink- Oh, right, it’s me Daniel Jr. Wood, sir. Yes, sir. If anything, you should be angry at me sir, I was the one that brought Ivan to the bar. Yes, sir... I understand...” Daniel hung up and handed his phone back to Ivan. “What did he say?” Ivan asked, which Daniel quickly answered, “You’re off the hook, but I was apprehended by your father. He threatened me with my position...” Ivan nodded, and looked over to Embry and asked, “Do you need a lift back to the complex? I’m housing these idiots at my place. So it’s a single stop.”

Interacting: Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden | Daniel
Mention: Mr. Hancock​

Camila Seaside
Camila got up from her seat after paying for her two drinks and looked over to Nick that kept to himself for most of the time, giving him her farewell. “I would offer a ride back to the complex, but I didn’t bring another helmet with me...” she smiled, “Thanks again for what you did. I’ll see you around, Nick.” She put back her helmet before walking out of the bar and hopped onto her bike. Allowing her bike to roar a bit before she soon took off as she made her way back to the complex.

The paparazzi were no longer outside as she drove into the garage entrance. Her smile was evident as she took off her helmet and turned off her bike off next to her other car. “It feels good to come home without a seeing a crowd waiting outside,” she announced to herself. Riding one of the elevators up to her floor, she noticed her new neighbors making their way to their apartment. Camila wasn’t into the thought of having children, but she liked them enough to make her smile. She walked up to the young mother and helped her with her bags.

“Here, let me help you,” she announced and took up the bags that were left behind. She didn’t go into the woman’s apartment as she waited for her to be invited in. “It’s good to finally meet one of my neighbors. I seem to always miss them when I come home,” she introduced herself, as she extended her hand to the woman, “My name’s Camila, it’s nice to meet you.”

Interacting: Nick spookie spookie | Aytac scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

With: Her children; Camila
    Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
    12307593_f520.jpg
    Aytac had unlocked the door that her son had locked after she'd gone to the kitchen. She appreciated his help and took a moment to check on Ebru and Sabah. Sabah was asleep and Ebru was watching PJ Masks. Aytac wasn't expecting to nearly run into someone outside her door who stood with a few of the bags she had left within the hallway. The woman found she didn't need to get the rest of her bags after all, not with this stranger holding them. The woman introduced herself as a neighbor of Aytac's family. Aytac shook her head and took the woman's hand in her own, giving it a firm shake before remembering herself.

"Aytac and thank you for the help," Aytac said as the pair of women shook hands. Gathering up a couple of bags on the floor, she stepped back into the apartment and opened the door wider for the other woman to enter. Having a visitor this late in the evening was not something that Aytac had expected, let alone meeting a neighbor. "Please, come inside," she said. "The kitchen is to your left after entering the living room," she said.

WTJ1mze.jpg

"Well, I'm glad to hear everything's okay." Steve answered with a grin, clearly amused at the girl's antics. Then it hit him. "We don't even properly know each other, do we? I'm Steve Freeling and I actually just moved in today with my daughter Jodie."

Interacting: Ashley LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 | Wendy DrBezendrine DrBezendrine |
Mentions: Jodie

e926886178915232e41abfe0c85108d2--kawaii-cute-anime-kawaii.jpg Embry Fonteyn
Interacting: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Ivan
When Ivan's father called, she took the time to look around the bar for the man who was harassing her earlier. He was no where in sight, which was good...but Embry couldn't shake the feeling of eyes on her. That paranoid, something is around the corner kinda deal that really messes with you. She shuttered, before taking a sip of her drink, still scanning the crowd. Just because she coiodnt see him, simply meant he wasn't in her line of sight, so he could be still be out there, watching her, or in the bathroom, etc. It may come off as overly cautious, but you shouldn't judge a lady by what she does without knowing what she's been through it going through. She's been like this since she was 13, perhaps even longer.

So, Iavn's offer was gladly accepted. "That'd be great, I took a cab here by I doubt getting one back will be as simple," She chuckled, turning back towards the men she was sitting with. To be honest, she didn't expect to see herself in this position again for quiet some time, but something about Iavn made her trust him. Maybe it was the similarities between him and her father, both business men. Though, maybe slightly different feilds. Her father was the CEO of a large, international business, though it's main branch resided in Dublin, Ireland. To say the least, it was a comfort this far from home. Embry finished her drink, and smiled, "So, in other words, yes please. I'd love a ride home."

~Intro Post~
Shinoa N. Bradford

Japanese-American Female
Interactions: No One (Unless you count her cat and the baby in her belly)
Mentions: Deceased Boyfriend
Mood: Depressed
Outfit: Dress, Socks, Slippers
~33 Weeks Pregnant with a little Princess, Name still undecided~
For the night, Shinoa hasn't really gotten out. The past couple of days, she has been feeling really tired, reeling from depression and her boyfriend's passing, which has left her very moody on top of that. Needing to get away because her family hasn't been very supportive, the former military woman decided to move, which has led her to Seaside, California. The town itself seemed rather peaceful and a great place to raise a child or start a family. Moving to Seaside led her to Suncrest Complex, which seemed fair enough since it was just going to be her, her cat and her daughter once she arrives. Shinoa hasn't been there a year yet, and she was already content, having only moved in some time around the beginning of her pregnancy, shortly after her Boyfriend, Michael died. While his ashes remained with who would have been her in-laws, Shinoa still had a photo album she put together for them, with their final photo being taken when he had proposed to her. Earlier in the day, she had looked through the album again, wanting to remember the fond memories, but couldn't help but remember that he wasn't around anymore. As far as how her day was, it was boring and she didn't feel like she had all that much energy. She had been sitting on the couch for most of the day aside from making meals. Looking at the clock, she noted that it was nine in the evening. Then again, what would she be doing this late at night if she wasn't at home. Not like anyone really wanted to talk to a pregnant girl and she wasn't even thinking about dating because there weren't very many men in the world who would be willing to care for another man's child.

The TV wasn't even on. Hell, Shinoa was just on her phone, resting on the couch with a blanket covering her legs. Particularly, she was just updating her blog on Tumblr, Facebook Page and Twitter. In fact, she was half-expecting it to rain seeing how cloudy it was. A hand on her belly, she decided to go ahead and take a selfie for Instagram before setting her phone down, staring down at her pet kitten, Thor, who climbed up onto the couch and attempted to sit on her lap, which was no longer possible since her stomach was in the way. She just started petting him before taking a brush to groom him. Luckily for her, he didn't really shed fur, which made it easier for her to groom him and breathe since she was allergic to cats. After a few minutes, Thor just jumped off the couch and walked over to his cat tree and started scratching at it, then climbing on it. To that, Shinoa sighed. "Such a silly kitty."

Staring at her front door, she started wondering what her dear neighbors were doing before looking down at her belly, smiling as she felt her daughter kicking.

• NBEl0fK.jpg

"Your mom must make food that is to die for."

Saren Hyatt

Saren laughed softly, allowing herself to swallow one of her rolls before commenting, "You don't say? Your mom must make food that is to die for." And for a moment, she imagined what it might be like to join Sam's family for dinner. It had been awhile since she had eaten as a family with her own father. Even then, it was never as casual or carefree as Sam's family appeared to be. It would be an interesting experience nonetheless.

As Sam trained his eyes on her and the beach, he questioned her thoughts on the location, and after taking more sips of her sake she answered, "I'm glad it didn't change. The food and the sake are delicious! Honestly, I have you to thank for placing this gem of a place on my radar now." Following his gaze towards the ocean, she pointed with her cup of sake, "And the view is breathtaking. Even if it isn't sunset." Her thoughts traveled back to when she first moved here. Whenever she found herself struggling with an issue, she often came to the beach at sunset and remained there long after. Sometimes the luminescence of the moon and the soft, crashing sound of the waves soothed her.

Finishing up her rolls she mentioned teasingly, "Hey, let's go to the beach for a bit. The stars are extraordinary to gaze at." They could practically walk to it from here. "If you'll let me steal some more of your time that is." Maybe the sake was beginning to get to her after all. But she wanted Sam to feel that sensation, hoping it might ease his mind further. She gazed at him a little pleadingly.

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam enjoyed his rolls as he listened to Saren. When she invited him to go to the beach, he waited a moment trying to remember if any of the pets were scheduled to be taken care of later on tonight, but he recalled that he’s assistant was coming in later on. “Alright, let’s to to the beach,” he laughed at the last comment she stated.

Paying for their meal he followed Saren to the sandy beach. After a few steps in the sand, he paused and began to take his shoes off and rolled up his pants. The sound of the beach was lulling enough to bring a smile to Sam’s lips. “I’ve never been at the beach this late. Maybe once when I was looking for Ellie. But I didn’t have the time to enjoy it like he could tonight,” he explained.

Malia Laine
Malia took of one of the earbuds out of her ear as she answered back, “Yeah, I live in the complex.” She started the treadmill as she introduced herself, “Nice to meet you Chasai. My name’s Malia.” Malia began to jog in a slow pace in case the man wanted to continue his conversation. She was more than open to talk.

As she jogged, her music continued to skip, announcing that she had just received a message. Rolling her eyes she picked up her phone and saw the messages that she had been receiving. Several of them were from her ex and others were from either her parents or her agent. Not wanting to stop her run, to answer her messages she placed her phone on silent and continued to listen to her music through one earbud.

Interacting: Chaisai scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Mention:N/A​

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan nodded and announced tot he table, “I think we should head to the complex and call it a night. You guys take the back seat.” He pointed at the guys which only sighed and agreed with the order. One by one they left their booth and walked out to the street where several individuals were outside as well. Before he left he payed the tab along with saying goodnight to the owner, then went out to join the others as Henry and Daniel where getting in the back of the small sports car.

“There you go,” Ivan announced to Embry as he pushed back the passenger seat in place. Once she was in the passenger seat, he closed the door for her. Walking around to the driver’s seat he got in as he looked at the back seat to see two grown men in suits cramped in the back. Ivan laughed, “Sorry boys but we’ll make it to the complex in a matter of minutes.”

Ivan started the car, and pulled out of the sidewalk as he drove them back to Suncrest. After six minutes they were in the parking garage of the complex and parking in the visitor spot. “And we are back,” Ivan announced as he turned off the engine and handed the keys back to Daniel, “I’ll be walking Embry to her door, you guys have the keys to my place.”

Interacting: Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mention: Daniel and Henry​

Camila Seaside
Camila nodded as she walked into the familiar looking apartment. It was a mirrored layout to her own apartment. “Alright,” she whispered as she walked into the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter, “Sorry for the late visit, I was just coming back from a quick drink.” Camilla gave her a small smile as she then waved at the kids. “I should let you put the tinny totes to bed,” she offered, “If you ever need anything, I’m right next door.”

Interacting: Aytac scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

e926886178915232e41abfe0c85108d2--kawaii-cute-anime-kawaii.jpg
Embry Fonteyn
Interaction: Ivan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Embry followed close behind them, still wary of the man she encountered before, u til they were outside. Her heels clicked agasint the asphalt of the parking lot, Embry couldn't help but chuckled at the few protests of Henry and Daniel, until Ivan came back and fixed the seat fir her. "Thank you Ivan," Embry said with a smile, before he shut her door for her. It had been a while since someone had done this for her, and to be honest; it was a nice feeling. When Ivan laughed, she glanced to the men in the back seat, and laughed softly as well, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize the back was so small." The sight of them was actually pretty funny, and while she did feel bad about them being cramped back there, she couldn't help but laugh at them.

Within minutes they were back in the parking garage, and she was out of the car allowing the two in the back to get out whenever they wanted. She stretched her arms out, before turning to walk back to her apartment when she caught Ivan's comment. It made the young woman stop, debating on waiting for him or to just go herself. Embry decided to wait, since he had been so kind it would have been rude to just up and leave like that.

20160225205536_aQRPz.jpeg

Dierfur Bar

mood:
drained

mentioned:
John (the ex)

interactions:
Ellie, Lexi, Warren, Ian, Rayne -- KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint , NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , spookie spookie

Aurelia Noelle Matthys
━━━━ ⋄☆⋄ ━━━━

At Ian's statement Noelle smirked at the other man and followed Lexi's statement with a triumphant "Yeah!". The yelling began to escalate, and when man yanked Ellie up from the table, she lurched upwards, the grip on her glass becoming tighter, muscles tensing in preparation for a good strong chuck to the face.

However, when Noelle witnessed the backhand Ellie took straight to the face, she faltered. She became acutely aware of the fact that he was a man; taller, stronger, more brutal than she could be. It was a fight she couldn't win, couldn't help in. It was a sharp reminder of her helplessness--that if she was in that position, she'd be at the complete mercy of her attacker. The very thought made her blood run cold. Ellie made it clear she could hold her own, and newfound admiration for her friend swelled in Noelle's heart, though not without a tinge of jealousy.

The minute John left, she dropped into her seat, clutching a hand over her heart as the adrenaline took its painful course. Suddenly she felt very drained. To Ellie's question, she looked up, offering a small smile. "I'm holding up fine, though I think I should be asking you that question," she said, taking notice of the growing red mark on Ellie's face. "Going home sounds like a good idea. I think I've had enough for today." Noelle stood, picking up her purse and slinging it over her shoulder. Standing up made her feel just a little bit dizzy, but at least she wasn't as bad as Lexi.
"You're amazing, Ellie. I don't think I would've been able to handle that." she sighed, arms crossing over her chest as she waited for Ellie and Lexi to get up from the table.

Noelle waved goodbye to Warren, Rayne, and a very tired looking Ian, parting with a sweet and simple, 'See you tomorrow', before the three girls started to make their way towards the car.

Shinoa N. Bradford
Japanese-American Female
Location: Apt. 603 (Home) > Outside Complex (Walking around the block)
Interactions: Cat, Goldfish, Unborn Baby
Mentions: No One
Mood: Depressed
Outfit: Dress, Socks, < Slippers > Boots + Cardigan

After sitting for a couple of minutes, Shinoa decided that now would be a good time to go out for a walk. She had been coped up in her apartment all day long and felt the need to stretch out her legs, maybe have some human interaction. However, there were a few things that she had to do before leaving the Apartment. Starting with changing her slippers for a pair of boots, she then went ahead and put on a pair of gloves and a mask so that she could change the cat litter, which was a hazardous task for her...Well, after she got pregnant. Afterwards, she was her hands thoroughly before straightening out her dress. Taking a deep breath, she threw the gloves and mask into a nearby trash can before going to pet Thor on her way out. She had considered getting another cat so that he could have company whenever she left the house. However, he did have the two gold fish to stare at. If anything, he was probably going to be taking a nap on his cat tree while she was gone. After grabbing a Cardigan out of her closet, she fed her Gold Fish before grabbing her purse.

Locking the door behind her, she started waddling towards the elevator. Pressing the down button, the door opened up. That was fast. Someone must have used it recently. She slowly walked in to and pressed the button for the lobby. When reaching the ground floor, the young mother waddled out, taking a deep breath before exiting outside, smiling a little and looking up at the cloudy sky. It was too late to go down to the beach, not to mention she wasn't exactly dressed for that and it was too cold anyway. Gently caressing her belly, she took another deep breath. "You're getting so big to where Mommy can barely breathe, sweetie." She said before going ahead for her nightly walk, purse in hand. If anything, she was just gonna walk around the block and if there was nothing else, she'd probably just go back inside. Hopefully there was something to do. Not like she could go out drinking though, since Alcohol and Pregnancy don't mix.

NBEl0fK.jpg

"Yes! That's the spirit."

Saren Hyatt

As Sam agreed to remain out a little later and go to the beach, Saren smiled brightly. "Yes! That's the spirit." She then thanked him for dinner again before they set off.

Once the two were treading on sand, Saren spread her arms out to feel the soft breeze traveling through the night air. At Sam's comment, she turned to look at him. "Well now you can." She stepped closer to the bank, and leaned down to allow the water to touch her fingers as it came and resided. Taking a bit of the water she raise it up to splash Sam over his chest area, attempting to stifle a few giggles. "I'm sorry." Even though the words left her lips, her smile didn't.

As long as she could see that carefree smile of his, it would set her at ease. She hated seeing him distressed. And as his friend, she only felt it right she drag him out like this every once in awhile. I wonder if one day he'll find someone special to make him smile..Hah. If he keeps working all the time and going out to eat with me I doubt he will find anyone anytime soon. Though it seemed a little selfish, she wanted to keep that smile to herself a little longer.

It's not as if I like him like that though...right...?
Saren was always caught up in her own work since moving to the seaside. Always focused on making connections and watching over the clinic itself on a business scale. It could all have been the alcohol in her system, but being here under the moonlight, and hearing the soothing sound of the waves, were all making her more aware of her feelings. It's natural to want to keep your friends close. It's natural. She was beginning to stare at him too long, so she thought she should say something.

"Hey Sam, are you in-" But her question was cut off as a small black figure lingered in the distance behind Sam. Ohh man. This sake must have been stronger than I thought..." But as a few mews entered her ears, she ruled the alcohol out. "I think there's a kitten somewhere behind you Sam...but it just disappeared again. The light isn't so great. We should look for it. It's dangerous for one to be out near the beach late at night where predators might grab it." Her voice sharpened a bit as her focus returned. She eased herself up fully.

Because a lot of people are yet to meet half the characters, I am forcing a time skip to get everyone rping again.​

cd7c182433bce9d1f865937ebc57ab8b.jpg
Suncrest Complex
bfb4e4af54873aa9648745dcac0d361e.jpg

Date: Sunday
Time: Afternoon - 1:05 pm
Weather: Clear skys - 70 degrees
Current Event: Introduction
Links: IC | CS | FAQ
Tags:
DVationz DVationz NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Brinni Brinni Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai spookie spookie DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling WonderFry WonderFry scorpiodragon scorpiodragon BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 FireMaiden FireMaiden Foundry Foundry DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Lazy Sunday is among us. As the day went, people, coming in and out of the cafe, pet owners enjoying the day in the dark park. Teens hanging out in the pool before it becomes too cold to enjoy it. Some were enjoying the farmer's market at the boardwalk. The last bit of Summer was still lingering in the air, and it only sparked an Idea. Around the Cafe, flyers of a Final Camping trip run by Ellie was displayed. It was also displayed in the community board by the front desk where sign-ups to come to the camp was up. "Before the Fall weather makes us into bears and hibernates for the winter. Why not have a final go at camping?! Teams will be able to compete for the first place prize to a day to the hot springs with free access to the spa. If you want to join the fun and chaos, sigh up. The camping trip will on the upcoming Saturday."

Last edited:
Ashley Winter
Coffee Brew Cafe
1:10 pm
Anyone Anyone at the cafe KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Ashley had taken a seat only a few moments ago from entering the cafe from her jog, setting herself into a chair and leaning back. She pulled out her phone and paused her music, wrapping the earbuds around her phone and pocketing them once more. She was in black track pants and a grey hoodie, now unzipped to show off the cover to the Day of the Dead album cover on a black T-shirt. She took a glance around the cafe and found it surpisingly sparse for the time of day. She got up and made her way to the counter, brushing some hair from her face before resting both hands on the counter.

"Afternoon. I'll take a medium Sprite and a grilled chicken wrap, please." She said, going to grab her wallet.​

With: Sabah
    12307593_f520.jpg
    With it being Sunday afternoon, Aytac had called in a babysitter to watch Hakan and Ebru. This left her with just Sabah who was snoozing in a high chair in the booth she was seated in, looking over a menu while sipping a cup of jasmine tea. Sabah was dressed in a plaid dress with red onesie underneath, the dress having white, red and black checkered pattern on it. She had dressed Ebru in a 2 piece Ivory Henley Hoodie with Grey/Blue/Pink leggings this morning, given her toddler couldn't very well dress herself fully yet. Aytac herself was wearing a white ankle-length maxi skirt with trim and an olive green sweater. Covering her head was a sand ripples square hijab in a tan color. Well hijab is what it was referred to, others who didn't cover might call it a veil or a scarf. Either word was alright with Aytac, so long as nobody harassed her for her faith.

Shinoa N. Bradford
Japanese-American Female, Age 26​
Interactions: None (Open)
Mentions: None
Mood: Unhappy & Hungry
Outfit: Tunic, Leggings, Shoes, Kimono
On a Sunday Afternoon, since Shinoa didn't have any Photography Appointments scheduled and often used it as her day off, she decided to at least try to be a bit more social. After filling up her kitty's food bowl and feeding her pet gold fish, Shinoa got dressed and slipped on her shoes before grabbing her purse and leaving her apartment. Its been a while since she hasn't decided to wear a dress, but Shinoa did need to expand her wardrobe choices even if she loved dresses, especially the floral kind and the maxi kind. Sighing, she tied her hair up into a ponytail and headed towards the elevator. She decided to check out the local Cafe, which seemed really popular. Upon entry, she noticed flyers for a Camping Trip. If she wasn't pregnant, she'd more then likely attend, but the bathroom frequency would be a definite killjoy. Not to mention she couldn't really run, then there was the matter of heartburn and back pain. Lastly, who would watch over her precious kitty? Thor can be a very needy cat and she never liked leaving him alone for too long. The first few people she noticed were two other women, one of them with a child.

After being seated, she looked through the menu for what they had. As far as the Menu went, the most appealing to her was the Chicken Salad. For the dressing, she chose Caesar, since that was what she craved at the moment. For a drink she ended up ordering a Peppermint Tea to help with her nausea, having thrown up earlier that morning. While sipping her tea, she began scrolling through Instagram on her phone.

• kiraiko_original_drawn_by_aoi_ogata_sample-90ee77c48f1086be3b.jpg

"Why not?"

Amara Colt

The woman was leaving her apartment to type up a few pages of her novel in the computer lab. Her laptop had unfortunately crashed last night, warranting this necessary change of scenery. Amara had never written anywhere other than the comfort of her dimmed study room. Most likely a virus. I'll have to replace it as soon as possible. As she stepped by the bulletin board in the main lobby, a colorful flyer caught her attention. She was in no rush, and took her time scanning her eyes along the print. A camping trip? It could be an opportunity to make new friends and observe others. "Why not?" Her soft voice spoke out to nobody but the lifeless flyer. Taking a pen from her hoodie pocket, she signed her name upon the sign-up sheet beside the flyer.

I hope this won't be a regrettable event. I'm not one for much physical activity, but I'll try my best. And with that, she continued her journey to the computer lab. Once inside, she was displeased to find she wasn't alone. Another man was occupying a computer off towards the back. She took a seat three spots over to the man's right. Booting up the computer, she turned her head to stare at him. It didn't hold any sort of malice, but it was obvious she was staring. Perhaps I can use this experience in my novel. I wonder what kind of reactions I can get out of him....

The screen had booted up, and without tearing her eyes away, she slipped her thumb drive into the slot.
    a2ff68b653ba8b6d0f88e7cc04d37622.jpg
    With black shorts and sheer black leggings. Matched with black high top converse.
    KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (interacting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back