[IC] Suncrest Complex - Reboot

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan laughed at Mathew's comment and quickly looked over to Embry. "It's no problem at all," he offered her a smile, "I don't mind it, really. Go ahead and pick whatever you want on the menu. Even you Mathew go ahead and pick what ever you want, as long as your mom is okay with you having it." He turned to Ellie, the usual Barista that he would see working the cafe and smiled, and ordered his usual of iced black coffee and a BLT. He moves to the side as he continued, "As well as whatever they order, put it on my bill."

He waited for them to order before he spoke up to Embry again, "So, what have you said about me? You don't have to tell me," he laughed a bit, "As long as I don't have to worry about needing to clear my name, you don't have to tell me." Ivan dropped the conversation as he recalled an upcoming event. "I forgot," he started, "We are finally having the opening for the new Seaside HQ, and I was wondering if you would like to attend it. I mean if you don't that's fine as well. It's just a formal gathering and the reveal of the new line of jewelry we will be showing." He noticed the flyer on the counter and said, "Or maybe you can take Mathew camping." He showed the flyer to Embry and continued, "Good thing they are on different days, I can enjoy some fun in the forest."

Interacting: Embry and Mathew FireMaiden FireMaiden | Ellie
Mention: N/A

OOC: Sorry I haven't felt like RP'ing. Might possibly be moving in a week so won't know how long it will take to get internet set up.

Aytac Ibrahim Zabat

Gender/Age: Female/26
Ethnicity: Cretan Turk
Mood: Tired
With: Sabah
Tags: Mentioned: Ellie @KarenAKAMint
12307593_f520.jpg
Aytac sat within the cafe, rocking Sabah's carseat with a foot as she looked over the menu. It was so hard finding something that didn't have pork in it for breakfast or was made with wine or lard. How hard was it to just add more water to a dish that called for wine or offer turkey sausage or turkey bacon...or beef hot dogs if one was wanting hot dogs that didn't have pork in them? But it seemed that everyone in America, or at least in the restaurants just liked cooking with pork. Finding something that seemed appealing, Aytac closed over the menu and waited for the woman to come over and take her order, Aytac having in mind to get a steak and cheese omelet and some roasted potatoes. She didn't bother to look at the flyer that spoke of a camp. With children to raise, she simply didn't have the time to participate in something like that.

Chaisai Jadhav

Chaisai Jadhav/Suncrest Complex

474a939c303d044ee74e0f13f15ae84f.jpg

Chasai looked up from his menu as one of the waitresses came over to him, the young man seeing a name tag on her shirt that said her name was Ellie. "I'll have a vegetable omelet with a side of hashbrowns and a glass of orange juice," said Chasai as he handed his menu back to the woman.

1121634_150433579718354.jpg

Overflow~
Mood: Awake
Tags: Mentioned: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

code by pasta

Camila Seaside
Camila looked up from her phone as she heard someone take the seat in front of her. She looked down at his hand and back to his face before she smiled. "It's nice to meet you Jason," she took his hand, "My name is Camila." The young man looked cafe free compared to her as she was dressed in her designer clothes. Camila raised an eyebrow to him as she continued, "There has to be another reason to come by then just say hi."

Interacting: Jason DVationz DVationz
Mention: N/A​
Alexander (Xander) Wood
Ω
Xander was very into his game as he tried to take down the current wave enemies that were all over the map level. He was so into the game that he didn't notice the presence of the young lady looming over his shoulder until she asked to play. Xander jumped at the sudden scare as he tried to pause the game after a few seconds of freaking out. "Holy!" he exclaimed and then turned to the young lady. "Sure..." he answered her question, "I don't see why not." Xander got up from his seat and motioned her to take it. Once she did, Xander explained the controls and what she has to do to win the level. He watched silently as she played which helpped him look at some of the mistakes his team would have to fix.

Interacting: Amara NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam laughed at Saren's comment about Luke. "Tell that to my teachers," Sam laughed, "I got so many detentions when ever he wanted to get on my desk and eat my homework. I ended up printing my homework every morning in the computer labe to avoid Luke from eating it." He was going to continue his chat with Saren, but the sound of his alarm made him to worry about the time. "Ah, crap," he exclaimed, "I need to take Luke back to the apartment, now. I need to go to work. I'll talk to you later Sare, and it was nice to meet you miss."

Sam called out to Luke, but the canine only dropped to the floor, acting dead. "Luke, I don't have time for your cuteness. Come on!" he called out again, but the German Shepherd only stayed on the ground. With a huff, Sam walked over to his dog and picked him up. Sam gave Saren a final wave goodbye before he walked out of the dog park. Luke was still rag doll, which was until he dropped him off in the apartment. "I go to go to work buddy," he told him, "Grandma will be back soon okay."

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Noelle WonderFry WonderFry
Eleanor (Ellie) May
"Iced black coffee and a BTL," Ellie repeated Ivan's order before turning to the mother and five year old, "How about you two, what can i get for you?" She took the order quickly, adding it onto Ivan's bill that get's connected to his rent. Sending the meal orders into the kitchen, Ellie took the finished orders and made her rounds around the cafe. "Chicken Salad, freshly made," she announced, placing the plate in front of the pregnant lady, "Again sorry for the wait." She made her rounds around the tables as she took orders. "Camila, what can I get you?" Ellie came up to the fashionable lady which she quickly answered with, "I'll have a breakfast plater and a black coffee, please." Quickly nodding, she made her way to the young man in another table and asked, "Sorry for the wait, what can I get for you?"

"I'll have a vegetable omelet with a side of hashbrowns and a glass of orange juice," the young man said.

Ellie nodded, taking the menu from him and made her way to the last table, "Hello miss, what may I get for you?"

Interacting: Ivan | Embry and Mathew FireMaiden FireMaiden | Aytac and Chaisai scorpiodragon scorpiodragon | Shinoa BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

WTJ1mze.png

Interacting: Kim, Emily and Anna
Mentions: N/A

Steve was at work stocking the shelves on the snack aisle along with Kim, a single mother Steve's age with an eight-year-old son barely making rent, Emily, a 21-year-old putting herself through college, and Anna, a 46-year-old woman from Mississippi who lived in a minuscule apartment with her two adult children. Steve found Kim and Emily pretty okay to be around. Hell, he even had Kim's number and as a matter of fact, her son Danny was hanging out with Jodie, since they'd befriended each other at school, in Steve's apartment. Anna, however, annoyed everyone, not just Steve. She talked about sex much more than Steve thought healthy and she also enjoyed an unhealthy amount of gossip.

"...And I'm tellin' you them men don't be wantin' nothin' but sex, but they ain't gonna be gettin' none from me, 'cause I ain't interested in no sex," The five-foot six-inch blonde ejaculated randomly.

"Anna, how can you talk about this stuff all the time?" Steve stared at her incredulously.

"Yeah, Anna, I think you must wanna have sex with how much you talk about it," Kim smirked with a slight hint of annoyance in her voice while towering over Anna at six feet tall.

Emily, between the other two women at five-foot nine, didn't say anything, but her facial expression screamed, "Again? Really?"

"No, I don't wanna have no sex!"

"That defensive tone says otherwise. She's probably right. If I learned anything in psychology..." it was all Steve could do not to laugh at the absurdity of this situation.

"Shut up, Steve!"

"Hey, you're the one who wanted to talk about that," Kim told Anna matter-of-factly.

At that, Anna grumbled, "And you're the one who called me ignorant."

Emily merely rolled her eyes, before saying, "Anna, I was here when that happened and Kim didn't call you ignorant. She said, 'Anna, stop acting ignorant. You know what I'm talking about.' There's a difference, ya know, and if you can't tell that difference, then maybe you really are ignorant."

"Shut up, Emily!"

"So, what's the deal with that 'Starship' place, huh?" Steve had kept passing it on the way to work, so he changed the subject.

Anna was the first to respond. "Oh, that place? I got me a vibrator outta there."

"Okay, what the fuck, Anna?" Emily burst out in laughter.

"But you know I ain't used that thing yet?"

"That's enough, I don't want to know any more about it." Steve waved the conversation off right then and there, his curiosity dead in the water.

Then Anna whispered something in Emily's ear. Steve could just barely make out, "I know what it's like to be down there blowin'..."

"Did you really think I wanted to hear that? You need help, lady."

"The dog that brings a bone carries a bone. I'd watch Steve if I was you. He's been sayin' stuff 'bout you behind yer back."

Steve palmed his face while muttering, "This is frickin' crazy."

"What kind of fool do you take me for, Anna? We all know you're the only one who's been talking crap about the rest of us."

Before long, it was time to get off from work.

"Glad that's over." Steve muttered to himself.

Interacting: Jodie, Kim and Danny
Mentions: Anna

Steve was unlocking the door when he heard, "...and that's what happened with my Mom."

"Jodie... Can I be honest with ya?"

"Sure you can."

"Your mom sounds crazy."

"I know she's crazy, Danny. So what happened with your dad?"

"Mom shot him."

"Really?"

"Yeah, the psycho tried to stab Mom with his pocketknife, so she shot him and then he went to prison."

"And they didn't try to do anything to your Mom?"

"They decided it was self-defense."

"Good."

"What's this?" asked Steve.

"Oh, you know, Dad. Just hangin' out," Jodie answered. "What happened at work today?"

"Crazy Anna talking crazy," Kim intoned quietly.

"How is she still there?" This was clearly stretching the bounds of credulity for Danny.

Steve had had enough of Anna at work so he decided to turn the conversation to a different subject, telling them about wanting to go downstairs to the computer lab; after some answers in agreement, they were on the way downstairs.

Interacting: Jodie, Kim and Danny
Mention: Xander KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Amara NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Steve sat in front of a desktop with Google's front page open in the web browser; the others had pulled chairs up around him. He also noticed a man and woman there.

"So, whadda we wanna look up first?" Steve asked his companions.

"I don't know, Dad... We could always play an escape game, I guess." Came Jodie's reply.

"Okay..." Steve answered back while typing "escape games" into the search engine.

Last edited:
Gender/Age: Female/26
Ethnicity: Cretan Turk
Mood: Tired
With: Sabah
Tags: Mentioned: Ellie @KarenAKAMint
12307593_f520.jpg
The woman, Ellie, came over to her and asked what she wanted. "No problem," she said as the woman apologized for the wait. "I'll have a steak and cheese omelet with a side of roasted potatoes and a chamomile tea." Chamomile tea sounded good to her. She couldn't explain why but she was feeling somewhat nauseous lately. She hoped it wasn't the flu at all, otherwise it might spread to her children and she didn't want that.

Chaisai Jadhav/Suncrest Complex

474a939c303d044ee74e0f13f15ae84f.jpg

"Thank you Miss," Chasai said cheerfully as the woman took his order and then went onto more tables. The poor woman looked rather overworked and like she could use the help. Perhaps he should see if the place was hiring, he could always pick up an extra job even if it didn't help people.

1121634_150433579718354.jpg

Overflow~
Mood: Awake
Tags: Mentioned: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Jason Wrynn
Jason Wrynn.jpg

Chatting With Fame Jason chuckled, "Would you believe me if I told you there was no reason?" Taking a sip of his coffee, he continued. "You seemed lonely, I've got time to kill before my first appointment, and you haven't rejected me yet." He looked over to the counter and then back, leaning on the table slightly. The difference between the two was terribly obvious. Jason clad in the most casual of clothes while Camila was dressed in designer clothes. That fact alone was enough for Jason to understand just how out of place he was. That never stopped him though, seeing as he was already in his work clothes. Not exactly personal trainer image right? "Mind if I buy you a drink? I've got some time left and I'd love to simply chat before I go work out with about seven people today. The life of a personal trainer is quite a chore, but not quite as stressful as being famous I imagine?" He took another sip of his coffee and set it down. "So... what would you like to drink?"

Would you believe me if I told you there was no reason?

Graeme Grove
Graeme Grove.jpg

A Short Story Max shook her head, a sign that she didn't have any new tales to tell about Graeme. Graeme however had not been as idle as she though. "If you sit down I do have a short story." As he waited for her to do just that, Leon prepared a drink for everyone and leaned against the counter, lighting a cigarette in preparation. As Max and Leon settled down, Graeme took a large drink of whatever Leon served him, and cleared his throat. "About three days back I was looking into something for a friend. An old debt to be paid. He asked me to look for his brother who had gotten involved with one of the gangs here in Seaside. Well I found him and sure enough he had gotten involved with a gang that call themselves the Crimson Thorns. I told him about his brother and he wasn't too happy. He ran off and so I called his brother back, told him the news, and went on my way home. Then some of his gangster friends showed up and decided they wanted to pick a fight. Apparently they think I'm part of some gang called The Royals. Anyway, these five gangsters try fighting me with some pipes, bats, and a switchblade. I could tell they had never been in a real fight before because they didn't land a single hit on me. In fact I only needed one punch to knock them down one by one. It was the saddest fight I'd ever been in." He took another large drink and continued. "It's pretty sad that 'fighters' these days don't actually know how to fight or what fighting is." He sighed. "Oh well I guess."

Oh well I guess.

Last edited:
peach_cigarettes_by_king_lulu_deer-db9wkif.gifcode by pasta

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Woooow, this has to be the biggest building I have ever been in! We're all staying here? How much does this place cost? And where the heck is Lee?" Juniper had just arrived at Suncrest and he was eager to find his room, hook up to the wifi and continue his normal activities. but he knew that wasn't going to happen because he would probably have to help this dude Pluto do something. After the long car ride here, Juniper just wanted to lay down, darn it! The last thing he wanted to do was actually talk to people, especially since Pluto had talked almost non stop the whole ride. He just wanted to be alone right now.
"I don't know where Lee is. He said he would arrive maybe tomorrow. He also said he wanted you to do something..." Pluto trailed off as he was too interested in texting someone at the moment, with a dumb grin on his face. Juniper looked over Pluto's shoulder to see what he was smiling about. "Who are you texting? Is it Lee?"
"Oh, It's my boyfriend, Marco! I was just seeing if he was still here so we could meet up!" He exclaimed.
"Yuck. Love."
He grunted before looking down at his phone. 'This Marco person better get over here fast so I can get some shit done!' Juniper thought.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

e422eb829384e2109cb45718db6a8638.gif

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Woooow, this has to be the biggest building I have ever been in! We're all staying here? How much does this place cost? And where the heck is Lee?" Juniper had just arrived at Suncrest and he was eager to find his room, hook up to the wifi and continue his normal activities. but he knew that wasn't going to happen because he would probably have to help this dude Pluto do something. After the long car ride here, Juniper just wanted to lay down, darn it! The last thing he wanted to do was actually talk to people, especially since Pluto had talked almost non stop the whole ride. He just wanted to be alone right now.

"I don't know where Lee is. He said he would arrive maybe tomorrow. He also said he wanted you to do something..." Pluto trailed off as he was too interested in texting someone at the moment, with a dumb grin on his face. Juniper looked over Pluto's shoulder to see what he was smiling about. "Who are you texting? Is it Lee?"

"Oh, It's my boyfriend, Marco! I was just seeing if he was still here so we could meet up!" He exclaimed.

"Yuck. Love." He grunted before looking down at his phone. 'This Marco person better get over here fast so I can get some shit done!' Juniper thought.

View attachment 394873
Marco Galbo
1517443050826.png

With his plate cleaned empty and his stomach full, Marco would sit for a moment to take a breather after his big meal, leaning back against his seat as he lazily stared up at the ceiling. With nothing better to do, Marco figured that he could just go back to his room to continue glorifying his completed Beastman army when he felt his phone ring. Raising an eyebrow, the young man would pull his phone from his pocket to see that his boyfriend had been sending him a barrage of text messages. His face would turn cherry red with embarrassment for having missed all of Pluto's texts; he was so fixated in finishing his army that he wasn't even paying attention to the vibrating in his pocket from the texts. With that, Marco began to type away to reply to his boyfriend, while trying to play it cool.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, my guy! So are you and Captain Juniper on your way here, or are you guy's already here?" Marco sent to Pluto. He knew that he should have read all of Pluto's texts before he sent his, but regardless, Marco hoped to get a reply back from his Pluto Plum.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:

• kiraiko_original_drawn_by_aoi_ogata_sample-90ee77c48f1086be3b.jpg
    "Escape game"

Heh. Amara mentally chuckled from the accomplishment of her little teasing gesture. Even if it hadn't originally been an objective. The man moved aside for her, explaining the mechanics of the game. If he hadn't stood up, she might as well have sat on his lap. That was simply how carefree the woman had come to be within the last few years.

Now, you could say Amara was a talented individual....when it came to creative writing. You might even say she had quite the knack for communicating with the afterlife. If you believed in such. But when it came to video games, the young woman often found herself in a state of impotence. So much, that one would label her a neophyte on the subject; times 3. How could a human be so deficient in the activity? An unwavering expression played across Amara's face as she continued to fail repeatedly.

GAME OVER
    YOU LOSE
    GAME OVER
    YOU LOSE

The words would flash over the screen after each relentless attempt. "Hmm..." Her voice faded off, before she turned to look up at the man with unwavering eyes. "I give up."
    The woman's ears caught the sound of conversation linger into the room. Eyes flitted over to see a younger girl and her seemingly father enter the room. They weren't alone anymore.
    Escape game...That sounded fun. Turning back to the nameless man, she would blink a few times before whispering, "Escape game." Reaching up to tug lightly on the bottom edge of the man's shirt she added, "Play an escape game with me too..." As if the man had nothing else better to do she had decided. It still didn't occur to her that knowing his name might serve useful.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Mentioned ( Steve Freeling Steve Freeling )

Shinoa N. Bradford
Japanese-American Female, Age 26
Interactions: Eleanor KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentions: No One
Mood: Relaxed ---> Happy
Outfit: Tunic, Leggings, Shoes, Kimono

Once her Chicken Salad arrived, Shinoa smiled at the dish. For the sake of her unborn baby, she decided to eat healthier, not that she often ate a lot of junk food to begin with. She would then look up at the barista with a smile. "Its alright. I understand. But thank you." She said as the the other woman walked off to take care of other customers

Alone once more, she decided to go ahead and enjoy her salad in peace. Mostly, she took smaller bites since her baby did take up a lot of room and it was much harder for her to eat bigger meals. As she wiped her mouth, her stomach growled fairly loud. She blushed as it had been louder then usual and there were a few people within earshot. Sighing, she continued to eat quietly.

shooting_star_by_king_lulu_deer-db4caij.gifcode by pasta

"!!!!!!!!!"

"If you don't mind me saying, Your boyfriend sounds like a big nerd." Juniper had gone back to looking over Pluto's shoulder when he heard the little jingle come from his phone and he had noticed Pluto was still smiling.
"I know!" He gushed, "Isn't he so cute!"
".....Sure."
Pluto texted him back to inform him once again that they were actually in the building. He then started wandering around. 'If I was Marco...Where would I be?' He answered his own question when he noticed his boyfriend doing one of his favorite things, eating.
"Marco! I'm here!" He said as he wrapped his arms around Marco from behind. Pluto had been away from Marco for so long but now he was finally able to actually stay here with him.

Last edited:

"!!!!!!!!!"

"If you don't mind me saying, Your boyfriend sounds like a big nerd." Juniper had gone back to looking over Pluto's shoulder when he heard the little jingle come from his phone and he had noticed Pluto was still smiling.
"I know!" He gushed, "Isn't he so cute!"
".....Sure."
Pluto texted him back to inform him once again that they were actually in the building. He then started wandering around. 'If I was Marco...Where would I be?' He answered his own question when he noticed his boyfriend doing one of his favorite things, eating.
"Marco! I'm here!" He said as he wrapped his arms around Marco from behind. Pluto had been away from Marco for so long but now he was finally able to actually stay here with him.

View attachment 396821
Marco Galbo
1517443050826-png.394912

Marco nearly jumped out of his seat when he felt a pair of arms suddenly wrap around him, dropping his phone which would land on the table as he turned his head around. His eyes would widen with shock and joy upon seeing Pluto's face again, and was just about to stand up and lift his boyfriend up into his arms when he remembered that they were in a public area. Even as his heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest, he controled himself as he then let out a chuckle.

"Took you long enough!" Marco teased, taking up his cool-guy facade as he got up from his chair to give his boyfriend a warm, welcoming hug, "I don't mean to sound like a creep, but you smell almost exactly the same has you did when you left."

"!!!!!!!!!"

Pluto wholeheartedly accepted the hug from his short boyfriend and he couldn't stop the stupid grin he had on his face . He almost didn't want to let go of Marco but he knew he would have to eventually because people were starting to stare.
"Oh Marco, I've missed you so much that whatever you say could never bother me!" He laughed.
Juniper on the other hand was not as excited as the two. He had only known Pluto for a week and he had just met Marco so he didn't plan on being involved in the hug. Instead he slowly inched off to the side in order to give the two live birds their space
."That's so weird..." He mumbled at Marco's comment about Pluto's smell. Now that he thinks about it...Pluto did have a certain specific smell to him.

"ah, it feels good to be back with you! It's almost like nothing has changed. Oh?" He put his hands on Marco's cheeks and looked over his face. "I think you might have gotten...chubbier!" He teased as he squished his cheeks together. Behind them, Juniper could be seen rolling his eyes.
'Oh my gosh just kill me again.'

wordpad_heart_by_king_lulu_deer-dbnwu7v.gif

Last edited:

"!!!!!!!!!"

Pluto wholeheartedly accepted the hug from his short boyfriend and he couldn't stop the stupid grin he had on his face . He almost didn't want to let go of Marco but he knew he would have to eventually because people were starting to stare.
"Oh Marco, I've missed you so much that whatever you say could never bother me!" He laughed.
Juniper on the other hand was not as excited as the two. He had only known Pluto for a week and he had just met Marco so he didn't plan on being involved in the hug. Instead he slowly inched off to the side in order to give the two live birds their space
."That's so weird..." He mumbled at Marco's comment about Pluto's smell. Now that he thinks about it...Pluto did have a certain specific smell to him.

"ah, it feels good to be back with you! It's almost like nothing has changed. Oh?" He put his hands on Marco's cheeks and looked over his face. "I think you might have gotten...chubbier!" He teased as he squished his cheeks together. Behind them, Juniper could be seen rolling his eyes.
'Oh my gosh just kill me again.'

View attachment 397587
Marco Galbo
1517443050826-png.394912

"Chubbier!?" Marco said, blushing as he felt Pluto's hands on his cheeks, "I mean, I spent all week eating and trying to focus on nerd stuff because I couldn't stop thinking about you. So maybe I ate myself into a short depression during them!"

Placing his hands on Pluto's shoulders, though, Marco would go on to say, taking note of the people around them, "Say... how about you and I go somewhere more private? There's so much that I wanna say and all, and I don't wanna embarrass you in front of everyone." He was indeed right, not only did Marco want to tell Pluto about all the nerd things he did while Pluto was away, but his urge to kiss his boyfriend was becoming to much to bear. He felt like a bomb about to explode!

Pluto's heart almost dropped when he heard that Marco had to distract himself into a nerd and food stuper. Was it even good food that he was eating? "Awwww, I couldn't stop thinking about you either! I wish I could've texted you more but sometimes I wasn't able to have my phone with me." He pouted when he started to think of all the times he basically had to hide in order to have a full conversation with Marco. He was just so happy to see him again.
'Do they know that almost everyone here is watching them?' Juniper thought. He had decided to finally sit down at one of the chairs at the café. He had pulled out his sketchbook so he could actually do something instead of awkwardly stand behind two people PDAing all over the place. Juniper was almost relieved to hear that Marco wanted to go somewhere private but he was kind of surprised that Pluto was starting to blush....a lot. 'That's an interesting face...Maybe I should start sketching it.' And that's what he did.

"P-private?! Uhm where should we go?" He asked quietly as he had just realized that there were other people around them. He removed his hands from Marco's cheeks and brushed them through his hair instead.

Pluto's heart almost dropped when he heard that Marco had to distract himself into a nerd and food stupor. Was it even good food that he was eating? "Awwww, I couldn't stop thinking about you either! I wish I could've texted you more but sometimes I wasn't able to have my phone with me." He pouted when he started to think of all the times he basically had to hide in order to have a full conversation with Marco. He was just so happy to see him again.
'Do they know that almost everyone here is watching them?' Juniper thought. He had decided to finally sit down at one of the chairs at the café. He had pulled out his sketchbook so he could actually do something instead of awkwardly stand behind two people PDAing all over the place. Juniper was almost relieved to hear that Marco wanted to go somewhere private but he was kind of surprised that Pluto was starting to blush....a lot. 'That's an interesting face...Maybe I should start sketching it.' And that's what he did.

"P-private?! Uhm where should we go?" He asked quietly as he had just realized that there were other people around them. He removed his hands from Marco's cheeks and brushed them through his hair instead.

Marco Galbo
1517443050826-png.394912

"Awwww, I couldn't stop thinking about you either! I wish I could've texted you more but sometimes I wasn't able to have my phone with me."

"Nah, it's alright." Marco replied with a smile, "What matters is that you're here, now." Upon hearing a pair of children chuckling nearby as their parents ate, Marco's face would blush slightly as he then heard Pluto ask where they could go to have some privacy.

"Well..." Marco replied, rubbing the back of his head, "We could head to the back of the building, up to my room. Or your room. I'm fine with anything, really!"

"A room? Y-your room??"
Plutos face turned a bright red. 'What could we do in the room? It's way too quiet in the room and and you can do lots of things in the room. Oh no. Uh, oh shoot he's waiting for me to say something! Say something Pluto!! You idiot!'
"Uhhh...ummmuuuh.."
"Oh my gosh, why don't you guys just go outside and get some damn air before you pass out." Juniper suggested.
Pluto snapped out of his dumb phase as he remembered that he actually did need to go outside. He reached out to take a hold of Marco's right hand. "We should go to my car. I have a few things to show you!" He exclaimed.

Marco Galbo
1517443050826-png.394912

“No no no! W-we don’t have to go to my room!” Marco said, his face lighting up with embarrassment, “We could go anywhere, really! Your room, out back, or even-“

“Oh my gosh, why don't you guys just go outside and get some damn air before you pass out." Juniper would suddenly say, interrupting Marco’s train of thought. When Pluto when on to say that they could go to his car, Marco sighed as he then said, “Sounds good to me! I’m guessing the stuff you want to show me are souvenirs from your trip?”

Despite feeling pent-up with excitement and romance, Marco also wanted to see what Pluto wanted to show him. Though he hadn’t seen his boyfriend all week, he didn’t want to be selfish.

Last edited:
spaceship_by_king_lulu_deer-db4brmj.gifcode by pastashooting_star_by_king_lulu_deer-db4caij.gif

"!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah, I bought a lot of things. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit all of them in the car but someone else is bringing them."
Pluto led him, hand in hand, out the door and to the parking lot. Leaving Juniper behind to fend for himself. "Ok...I see how it is." He muttered as he only cared just a tiny bit that he was being ditched.

Pluto unlocked the car and opened the door to the back for Marco to get in while he went to the other side. On the middle seat there were eight larger boxes that held clothes. And on top of them were another stack of smaller boxes. Now that Pluto was looking at them, he finally realized just how much he had bought for just Marco. And the funny thing was that he also had more things coming.
He nervously scratched the back of his head and chuckled.
"I bought some things for you..I wanted to show them to you!" He said after Marco was sitting comfortably next to him. Pluto opened one of the larger boxes that contained a bomber jacket. "I got you this on my trip through Japan. I couldn't help it and I ended up buying you two....also I bought matching ones of the red and blue one." He gave him both the boxes so he could grab one of the smaller ones. He opened it and showed Marco the nice gold watch inside of it. This was supposed to be a simple gift giving but Pluto was starting to tear up. He had missed Marco so dang much and going to Italy for even one day did not help him at all. If anything it made it worse. He would pout and cry at any little thing that even remotely reminded him of his Marco.
He couldn't even enjoy a nice bowl of pasta without tearing up.
"I bought you this when I went to Italy. I thought it would look nice on you....So I also bought you another one! And then I bought you some shoes but I didn't know if you had any pants to go with it so I bought you a whole damn suit! And...and ...oh Marco I missed you so much!!" He cried, as he just let the tears flow from his eyes and onto Marco's shoulder as he nearly threw himself at his boyfriend and hugged him tight. Not even careing if he was squishing the presents.

Marco Galbo
1517443050826-png.394912

Marco couldn't believe his eyes when he saw some of the things Pluto got for him. As he sat with Pluto's presents next to him, he was taken aback by how much Pluto recognized his tastes, even though he never really cared that much in clothing! Though the suit looked right up his ally, what got Marco the most excited was the Japanese bomber jacket. From the coloring to the fierce dragon, Marco had a good feeling that he would be wearing it almost all the time from now on. As for the pair of watches, they looked so experience that he could sell them, and then use the money he could get from them buy a small orphanage!

But as he continued to look at his gifts, however, he suddenly felt Pluto tightly embrace him, squishing the presents. Just as he was about to speak, he felt his boyfriend's tears dampen his shoulder as he heard him speak in what sounded like tearful joy. It was at this very moment, from hearing and seeing just how much Pluto missed him, he would finally let his pent-up love for him out. He didn't care if they were in his car, and he didn't care if people were to look into the vehicle to see them. He couldn't hold his feeling back any longer.

With a tear laving his eye, Marco would suddenly push all the gifts aside and gently pull Pluto onto his lap, wrapping his arms firmly around his waist as his face, too, showed tearful joy.

"I missed you too." Marco would say before kissing his boyfriend, holding it for a few seconds before pulling away to see Pluto's reaction.

Alexander (Xander) Wood
Ω
Xander smiles at the young lady's style of playing, but then again shooting games wasn't for everyone. It took him years to even get to a pro level of gaming, but even then he uses that knowledge to make games that helps people play better and faster. When she finally gave up and moved on to the new group that entered the computer lab, he knew it was time to leave. One person around was okay to handle but five people, that was to much for him to handle in a social level.

He quickly shut the game down and ejected him drive before sneaking past to the exit, not wanting to be noticed. Once he was out the door, he let out a sigh of relief. Well, I know that the game works perfectly fine, just the graphics can get a bit revamped. Xander walked over to the elevator as a blond man dashed out of it apologizing as he went. He knew the guy was the head vet of the complex since he had Titan go through a checkup recently. Shrugging he entered the elevator and headed back to his apartment.

Interacting: N/A
Mention: Amara NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Steve and Jodie (Plus guests) Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
Camila Seaside
Camila nodded to the young man's offer to pay for her drink, knowing that she would still pay for it as a tip for the young barista. "That's very kind of you," she smiled, but they never reached her eyes, "I don't mind being lonely, but having someone to talk too is always a welcoming thought." She leaned foward, not before she put he phone away, trying to seem at least interested in whatever conversation they might have. As much as she would rather head back to ther apartment, she still enjoyed having a conversation, even if it's with a complete stranger on the street.

"I guess you're right," she sighed at his comment about their professions, "Some people think that being rich and famous is a luxury, but really it's a curse of endless suffering. I don't mind it, I guess it's because of how long I have been in the paparazzi's spotlight." Camila leaned back in her seat once more as she turned the question back to him, "So, how do like being a personal trainer?"

Interacting: Jason DVationz DVationz
Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan paid for his meal and started to head out of the cafe. He couldn't help smile at the cute couple that where reunited with each other, but continued to head for the elevators. "Maybe I can take Ace and Luna out out for a run," he thought outloud.

Mention: Pluto Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai | Marco DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie let out a deep mental sigh as she had finally gotten through the line and tables. Everyone seemed to be pleased and taken care of as she leaned on the counter, taking a quick rest from her back and forth around the cafe. She noticed the reunion of Marco and Pluto, the several new faces around the cafe, along with old one. All in all it was a productive day, even if she was covering for the new barista.

In her own thoughts, she recalled what Warren told her. Oh my god... Ian is coming to the camping trip! She closed her eyes as she internally cheered in happiness. Taking a notepad, she started writing things down, like the activities they were going to do in order to win the prize. She still had to go talk to Sam about it a bit more, and how to set up the teams.

Mention: Ian and Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

"!!!!!!!!!"
Marco had pulled him over so that he was sitting on his lap. If Pluto wasn't crying right now he would probably feel really embarrassed. Instead, he would lean into the kiss as he closed his eyes. He let out a small wine when Marco pulled away, leaving a pout on his lips. One kiss was not enough! He at least needed one more. Before he sat up, he captured Marco's lips with his once more as he cupped his face to pull him closer. When he was done with his second (and much needed) kiss, Pluto would straighten his back, only to bang his head onto the roof of the car. "Ouch." He chuckled, just settling on leaning his forehead against Marco's.
"I'm glad you feel the same way." He sighed, content with just being in the cramped car with his favorite person.

View attachment 399024

Marco Galbo
1517443050826-png.394912

With Pluto's head leaned in against his, Marco kept his arms around his boyfriend's waist as he let his body relax. He enjoyed the second kiss much more than the first, since Pluto had always found some way to be as cute as possible when he would go in for the kiss. Just like Pluto, Marco too felt content with just being in the cramped car with his favorite person, with nothing else to worry about.

"Say," Marco spoke, going on to start a conversation in a playful manner, "Earlier this week I heard Ellie mention something about a camping trip that everyone is gonna go one. Though I'm going without a doubt, I was wondering if you'd like to come along, too."

Last edited:

"!!!!!!!!!"
"I haven't heard anything about a camping trip...I've never been camping before." He hummed. Let's just say his family wasn't ever one to go out and enjoy the wonders of the outdoors. They were more the family that owns the whole forest but never goes in it. So Pluto never had the luxury. "but I would definetly go if you are going! Maybe we could sleep in the same tent? Oooh and roast marshmallows and go star gazing and...uhm...do other camping things!"

View attachment 399024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back