[IC] Suncrest Complex - Reboot

Ashley Winter
Coffee Brew Café
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

"What?" She said, turning around. "Oh, hello. And thanks. I'm trying to be a bit healthier..." She flashed a small smile, then paused. "Hey, you're that lawyer, K... Kira, right?" She asked, turning back to the counter to pay for her stuff. "I'm Ashley, if you want my table is open. I wouldn't mind talking with somebody else." She said with a wave before she picked up her drink and walked over to her table. She unfolded the paper around her wrap and took a bite, setting it back down as she thought on a flyer she saw on her way out of the lobby. All she caught was 'camping trip.' Perhaps she would look into it, it certaintly sounded fun.​

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie spent a good majority of her morning at her laptop making the flyer for the camp, when she was going to go to the beach to get a few waves in before her afternoon shift. Even as she finally finished, she was already late. As she dashed out of the elevator, trying to put on her apron she entered the cafe. "I'm so sorry I'm late," she annouced to the baristas that were working in her place. Sunday was mostly empty except for the residents of the complex so she tended to just work it on her own.

"No worries," One of the girls announced.

Ellie walked around the line, making sure to apologize for any wait she caused them as she took her spot behind the bar. The other baristas walked out as they signed out and headed home. With a deep breath, Ellie smiled and looked up at the white-haired Kira and at Warren behind her. She was a bit disappointed to not have Ian here as well, but she couldn't outright announce that. "What can I get you, Kira?" Ellie asked but then picked up on her comment, "If I heard correctly you would be fine with a Sprite and a grilled chicken wrap?" Ellie took another glanced around the cafe, noticing the several other guests that were seated at tables waiting to have their orders taken as well. Ellie returned to looking at Kira, as she began to take her order.

e9adbc205eac8d3521bc4bc1ad9ba9d8.jpg

Interacting: Kira and Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Ashley LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 | Aytac and Chaisai scorpiodragon scorpiodragon | Shinoa BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
It's been two days since what happened at the bar. She doesn't recall a lot of it from how drunk she might have gotten, but she remembered waking up to seeing Ellie and her friend Noell sleeping on her couch. She knew what might of happened when Noell woke up with a hangover. Normally, Ellie would have just dropped her off and went back to her own apartment, but then Ellie cleared the air that she was covering for Noell. Lexi didn't mind, it was always fun to wake up to friends in her house. Made for good stories over breakfast.

Sundays always had Lexi working from home, since the shop was closed. It was always wake up and get ready for the day, to just spend it in her studio office. That was at 7 am and now it's after 1 pm which meant she skipped breakfast, like always. Lexi scratched Sam's chin as she heard him purr. "I'll be back with breakfast, so be a good boy," Lexi announced as she gave the small munchkin kitten a kiss. Taking her clutch wallet and her phone, Lexi walked out of her apartment and headed down the elevator. As she walked toward the Cafe, she noticed several of the flyers that were littered around the lobby of the complex. Curiosity killing the cat inside her, she walked toward the one across from the cafe entrance. A camping trip, run by Ellie? Sounds fun. She asked for a pen at the front desk and wrote down her name.

"Afternoon, Warren!" she announced once she got in line to get her meal, "I hope your morning was better than mine?"

5de519447f2cfe0ecd7829b18d27b304.jpg

Interacting: Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Ellie​

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam's wind was knocked out of him as Luke ran into his room and began to jump on top of him as he slept. He had stayed late at the clinic last night, taking care of the small kittens he and Saren found on the beach, and didn't go to bed until this mornign when the clinic was open for walk ins at 8 am. "Luke! Down boy!" he exclaimed one he got his breath back. Luke didn't listen as he just layed on top of his stomach and watched Sam get up with the help of his elbows. Sam couldn't stay mad at his canine companion for long as he began to roughhouse with the four legged animal in his bed. Laughing as they played bur Sam soon stopped as he announced, "Come on let's get you some food and then take you for a walk."

Luke barked as he ran out of his bowl. Same gave him a bit of kibble as he went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. When he came out, steam creeped out as he dried his hair a bit and he walked to his room to change. The barks outside his door told him to hurry up, but he only exclaimed to Luke to stop which only made him begin to scratch at the door. "Alright!" he laughed, as he pulled his collar out of the sweater and walked out of his room, "Come on, let's get you to have some fun at the dog park." Pocketing his phone he allowed Luke lead them down the stair, unleashed at that. Sam knew that Luke was too much of a sweetheart to hurt someone out of the blue, so Sam didn't worry about Luke running off.

"Alright, Luke. I only have an hour before I have to go back to work," He announced, opening the gate to the dog park. Luke dashed into the gated area as he began to greet his other canine friends. He was about to sit down when he noticed Saren. "Good morning, actually afternoon," Sam laughed as he motioned to the open space on her bench, "I hope you don't mind if I join you?" Sam couldn't help smile whenever he was around Saren which made him happy to be around her. He would have killed to have her around when his father was around. He would have had a friend to talk too.

8a87867400809229c6cd38c309819822.jpg

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: N/A​

Malia Laine
Malia was sipping on her coffee as she sat by the window. She watched people walk by as her agent and manager looked over her new set of pictures she had locked herself away to edit for. As much as she would enjoy her pictures, but this time she was just tired of being called every moment she was focused. It was the worst thing in her entire life as she actually throw her phone out the window yesterday. Malia has been ex free the past 12 hours which have been bliss.

"I like these."

"I don't know, they seem to lack Malia's usual style."

"I see what you mean, but we have to have the pictures ready for the show next month."

Malia took a sigh as she said, "I hate them all." That must have done the magic as the two men in front of her stopped talking as they looked up at her. "I can do better..." she announced, "As long as you can figure out how to get rid of my ex. I can't focus on anything when she keeps blowing up my phone. I also need a new phone..." Her manager, who looked older then her parents sighed and answered, "I'll make sure to figure out what to do with your ex."

"Keep her far away and I will have a set of images for the gallery," Malia downed the rest of her coffee. Her agent, who was not much older then she took a deep breath as he said, "If you don't, we will have to use these... and I feel like it will cost you some sponsors if you don't do well." Malia looked at the man and nodded, "I'll have better images, I promise." With that, she got up from her seat and walked out of the cafe in order to head to the parking garage. As she entered the Lobby she noticed the flyers. That was the thing she needs. Not only a reason to get away from drama, but a theme to base her next show around. She quickly sighed herself up and began to head to the elevators.

a38157affcb09cc188470e01f288d4f5.jpg

Interacting: N/A
Mention:N/A​

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan came into the cafe from coming from a long walk around the block as he tried to have a civil and adult conversation with his father which was soon intergected by his grandfather. Ivan was actually glad he did, since he hadn't been able to get through his father until his grandfather talked some sense into him. I need the darkest coffee they have. As he got into line, behind a tall lady as she talked to a younger man in front of her. The way she dressed herself made him curious where she got her clothes.

Unable to hold back, he tapped her shoulder and asked, "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but admire your outfit, where did you get it?" He really was asking for his sister, but he also wanted an excuse to talk to her, even for a moment. When she turned to face him, he almost gasped in shock at the beautiful woman before her. Her shoulder length hair was perfect with her face which he couldn't help smile at. He remembered the that she was talking to the young man so he apologized, "I'm sorry, you guys were talking. I just couldn't help myself to ask."

02be4235a96a724469ac765776a662d2.jpg

Interacting: Lexi | Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Alexander (Xander) Wood
Ω
Xander was testing out his game on the computers that the complex provided for the residents, as he wanted to see if the game would look good with the graphics. As he waited for the game to open up, he heard someone come in. He glanced sideways ti see a young lady came into the room and took up a computer. Xander went back to look at his own screen as the game asked for the password. As he busied himself with accessing the game, he couldn't help feel the eyes of the young lady looking at him.

He glanced a bit, just to have her not even look away. It was starting to make him nervous. As she continued the stare at him, the more and more anxious he was becoming. His leg began to bounce up and down as he tried to distract himself, but nothing worked on him as he still felt her eyes. He closed his eyes for a moment and psyched himself, if she's staring at me, I will talk. He glanced again to the side and yet she was still looking at him. With an audible gulp, he asked, "Can I help you with something?"

ac9942811017bb765b4628ee71c17cd4.jpg

Interacting: Amara NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Camila Seaside
Camila was leaning over the sink as she tried to do her make up. The night before she had slipped out of her den and went out to have fun. Friday was a disaster so she needed a place where she can just slip in and avoid the usual crowd. Then again who was she kidding. She was not half way into her night when somone had recognized her. That only led to her takign her leave along with some random man she had been able to wisk away. She didn't do this offten but she needed a distraction so a one night stand was calling her name last night.

"Going already?"

The young man entered the bathroom, half naked as he held onto her waist. As cute as she thought the guy was being, she was no longer in the mood to be in the penthouse he apparently owned. "I have better things to do," she announced as she went back to leaning over the sink. The man turned her around and picked her up to sit on the same sink she was leaning over. Camila placed her finger to his lips as he was about to kiss her. "Your wife and kids will be back from their trip in a few hours," she spoke up, "I'm not one to stick around to see the fire." With that, she pushed herself off the sink and walked out the bathroom, the click of her heels showing her power.

What a shame, really. The guy was cute, but when Camila found out about him, she knew he would only ruin her image. As she rode the elevator down, she put on her sunglasses and straightened out her skirt. Her driver was waiting for her as she walked out of the building, so she didn't hold her breath to order to go back home. Normally, she spent Sundays with her family, but today was not the day to do that. After what she did to the man Friday, both men, she wouldn't hear the end of it from her mother. She thanked her driver for the lift as she got out and entered Suncrest, happy to not have paparazzi standing around.

97dfc13d670d480f047cb7fbe28b11b7.jpg

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:
e926886178915232e41abfe0c85108d2--kawaii-cute-anime-kawaii.jpg 3174422_1362943756107.08res_214_300.jpg
Embry & Matthew Fonteyn

Location; Cafe
Interaction; Each other, Embry's Parents, Open
Mentioned: @/Everyone in the Cafe

bea8d575d6c28ab413c366b7f245a623--early-fall-outfits-spring-outfits.jpg
She had been hold up in her apartment all day, working on Matthew's room, and organising reports for her father. It wasn't until just a few minutes ago, that she realized she hadn't eaten all day. And, it was before her paycheck came in, so she was working with limited cash. A downside of finally living alone and realitivly off the grid. Leaning back in her chair as she pulled her hair into a messy bun, the barely adult woman got up, groaning as her legs had fallen alseep, and dragged herself to her room in order to change. She was still rather nee to Suncrest, so she felt like these people weren't ready to see her in her booty shorts and holy pj top. They'd have to wait a little longer to be blessed like that. Grabbing her keys and wallet off the kitchen counter, she left her apartment in a mission for her favorite meal. A Cesar chicken wrap and peppermint frappe from the Café. And since she was so hungry, she opted for the stairs so she could hurry. Which reminded her, Lance would need to go out soon, so Embry made a mental note it take him after lunch. Little did she know, that her plans would be altered.

Entering the café, she flashed Ivan a smile, before getting into line. That's when her phone dinged with her mother's message tone. "Hi honey!" It read, "What's the address of your apartment building again?" Embry chuckled, and replied quickly, before shoving her phone back in here pocket. It was little odd her mother was along about that so early because they weren't flying in until- "Mommy!" Embry recognized that voice anywhere.

Turning towards the café entrance, a smile spread across her face as her little boy was running towards her. So, Embry, stepped out of the line in order to pick him up. He hugged her the toughest his short little five year old arms could, Embry warmly hugging back. "Mommy, mommy! We're here early!" Mathew said with a happy, toothy grin.

"I can see that. Oh I missed you buddy!" Embry replied, kissing Matthew on the cheek, before she looked at her parents with a cocked eyebrow. "I thought you guys were flying in until next week."

Her mother, a former, world famous model stepped forward, to hug her daughter, "Well, we got a little homesick, and Matthew just couldn't stop asking when we were gonna bring him home, so we just went ahead and fly back. Is that okay sweetheart?"

"Of course it is! I'm so excited you guys are here, my new place is great! I absolutely love it here!" Embry could hardly keep herself from gushing. Her father entered next. Mr. Fonteyn was a rather famous business man, still is actually. His neat, midnight blue suit almost looked out of place.

"Darling, why don't we go on up to Embry's apartment. This is hardly the place for an emotional reunion," He said, putting his hand on his wife's shoulder.

"Oh of course! Embry dear, which apartment is yours?"

"Its 604, here, take the key. I'm getting us lunch," Embry said, handing her mother the key. "I know what you guys will like, go on. Matthew isn't letting go any time soon." Her mother tool the key with a smile, before leaving with Embry's father. Embry once again kissed Matthew on the cheek before getting back in line. Embry then addressed the general public in the café, "Sorry about that. I wasn't expecting them."

• kiraiko_original_drawn_by_aoi_ogata_sample-90ee77c48f1086be3b.jpg

"Maybe."

Amara Colt

It was clear to the woman that the man was becoming visibly uncomfortable. Amara half expected the man to yell at her when he returned her gaze. But instead, she was met with a voice of slight uncertainty. As if he was reluctant to engage with her at all. But after allowing a few seconds to pass by in silence, she finally spoke up without breaking her gaze. "Maybe." Her voice was soft and delicate.

Time for phase 2. She looked at her own computer for a brief moment in order to open up her document containing her mystery novel. Reading the lines of where she left off, she decided to voice them. "And Sarah rose up from the ground, defeated by the gruesome scene before her." Amara stood up, and began to walk over to the man. Reciting the following sentences from memory, "Once again, she had failed to save an innocent victim from peril." Pointing to the man in the computer room, now a mere two feet from her, "She turns to her partner, Liam, with a cold stare. Holding his gaze, she asks with an unwavering voice, when did you do it? How did you kill her?" Amara let her hand fall. "So? What does Liam reply with?"

The situation was much like improv class. But this was often how she engaged her readers. With unexpected turns and dialogues. With this man, a complete stranger who knew not the context of such a novel, completing the end of her chapter, the readers would surly be surprised.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (interacting)

20160225205536_aQRPz.jpeg

Just outside the dog park

mood:
embarassed, frantic

mentioned:
Joanne (Nanna)

interactions:
none (open)

currently wearing:
afb3c839b46e73ddcbb405e2ca64480f.jpg
8e3a03bf5a589f2ef2012b04cf4ae050.jpg

Aurelia Noelle Matthys
━━━━ ⋄☆⋄ ━━━━

"Aaaaaaaaand done. Finally!" Noelle punched the last key on her typewriter before flopping back into her chair, basking in the feeling of accomplishment. After months of work, her manuscript was finished and ready to be sent for editing. It was a while in the making--moving and school had recently been eating up most of her time, but she finally found a chance to finish her work this week. It was a huge weight off her shoulders.

Noelle jumped up from her seat, suddenly full of energy, and stretched the stiffness from her limbs. Then, she took up all her papers, arranged them in a neat stack, and slipped them into a manila envelope. "Nanna, I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back soon!" she called to the old woman in the kitchen. With her envelope in hand, Noelle slipped on her shoes and headed out the door.

With a high-pitched 'ding' the elevator doors slid open and the girl stepped out. She traversed the lobby, glancing at the community board on her way out. A flyer caught her eye and she paused, stepping back to take a closer look. 'A camping trip? Arranged by Ellie... sounds like a lot of fun!' The idea of being surrounded by friends, roasting weenies, playing games, and telling campfire stories enticed Noelle. She scribbled her name on the sign-up sheet at the front desk before heading out the doors of the complex.

She headed towards the mailbox located just outside the building, where she'd drop off her transcript to be shipped. She double-checked that everything was in order, making a mental checklist as she went. 'Alright.. mailing address, check, return address, check. Do I have all the pages?' Noelle opened up the envelope to recount, but in her distraction, she tripped on an uneven portion of the sidewalk. "Ack!" The pages went flying, spilling all over the pavement as she landed on her hands and knees, right in front of the dog park gates.

"Oh, nuts!" Noelle groaned, face flushed with embarrassment as she made a frantic grab for her pages before they had a chance to escape. A passing car kicked up a gust of wind, scattering the paper all over the place and sending Noelle on a wild chase. Some pages even made it into the dog park. "Agh, no, come back!" she exclaimed, running after her rogue manuscript like a chicken without its head.

Ashley Winter
Café
Afternoon
interacting: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira)
Mentioned: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ashley looked up as she heard a yell of 'mommy' to see a kid storming through the cafe like a bull in a coffee shop. The two embraced and it brought a slight smile to her lips, if only for a few moments. She didn't persay hate kids, but they weren't the most enjoyable things on the planet. Once the 'mommy' assured everything was alright she went back to her drink, if only to feel someone sit next to her. She looked up as the question was asked and mildly shrugged.

"I haven't been doing much to be fair, got a day off today and I spent most of it jogging. And while it is nice out, I'd prefer a bit more clouds out..." She then extended a hand over to Kira. "Ashley Winter, since I have yet to properly introduce myself. I work law enforcement, but we don't see each other much at all, unless it's some news report." She said.​

• Graeme Grove
    Graeme Grove.jpg
    Sundays were always fairly slow days for Graeme, but this Sunday seemed to be worse somehow. He had barely gotten sleep the night before, so he was barely functioning as it was. As he sat up from the couch he fell asleep on he looked around. Max wasn't anywhere to be seen, but the other four members of the gang were still out cold scattered around the room. As he got up from the couch, he took a moment to take a deep breath before walking out the door. Usually he would take his motorbike, but today he decided to walk. He knew where he'd find Max, she always went there, working or not. As he walked through the streets, he caught glimpses of similarly clothed groups, some of which he recognized. The Red Thorns were out and about for some reason, whatever it was, Graeme wasn't in the mood for it.

As he approached the Dierfiur bar, he noticed Max's motorbike. If he didn't know any better he'd think Max was becoming Leon, always being at the bar. Walking in, he was greeted with a, "Good morning." from both Max and Leon. "Mornin..." He joined Max at the counter and looked between the two. "So... anything new going on?" Max was the first to speak up, "Didn't you notice on your way here?" Leon gave Max a confused glance, but otherwise ignored the comment. "Yeah. They're kinda ballsy doing it around here though." Max sighed, "What do you think they're up to?" Graeme shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine. They're just a bunch of delinquents."

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie nodded and turned to put the order in the kitchen. "Of course, you guys order the same drinks," she laughed a bit, "I'm on it." She turned around to work on the drinks, as if it was second nature to her. Working bother machines in sequance with each other. Once They were done, she placed them in a two cup holder and announced, "Here you Warren." The ding announced Kira's order as she placed it nect to Warren's order, "Here you." She already knew what Lexi wanted so Ellie allowed her to talk as she got her order of a latte and a breakfast crossant. After a couple of minuts she handed the order to Lexi before she went to those at the tables.

"Welcome," Ellie came up to the mother as her child sat on the high chair, "Sorry for the wait, how may I get you?" Ellie took down her order, before going to the next person, a young man. "Hello, what can I get for you, today?" she asked taking down his order quickly. Nodding, she made her way to the next person, a pregnant woman. "Sorry for the wait, what can I get for you?" she asked once more, taking the order before walking back to the barista bar.

Interacting: Kira and Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare |Aytac and Chaisai scorpiodragon scorpiodragon | Shinoa BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi Smiled, "Yeah I did. It would be fun getting out and enjoy what nature has to offer." Lexi turned around when she hear the male voice call out to her. Oh, man... Now this is a man~ Lexi mentally slapped herself as she answered, "It's fine. I don't mind being asked about my outfit, since I make them. I own a tailor boutique in the french district. So if you need a custom item, I am your girl." She extended her hand to him as she finished off by introducing herself, "My name is Lexi, owner and founder of Hand Fitted."

"I might have to swing by and seek for you and your talent," the man took her hand and introduced himself, "It's nice to meet you, Lexi. My name is Ivan."

Lexi smiled and then turned back to Ellie, who had her order ready for her. "Aw thanks, love," she paid for her meal and turned to Warren, "Well I got to run. I shouldn't leave my kitten unattended for too long." She took her meal quickly as she started heading toward the elevator as a girl walked past her, almost seeming like a zombie to her. Lexi raised an eyebrow at the girl before she continued to walk. "I love your outfit~!" she called out to the young lady that was waiting for the elevator.

Interacting: Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Ivan and Malia
Mention: Abigail DVationz DVationz

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam nodded, "Yeah, today is busy when it comes to emergency days. So I like to be in the office when I am needed." he took his seat beside her as he listen to the camping news. "I think she left me a voice mail on my phone about it," he answered, "Something about wanting me to help her out with it." Sam looked over to Luke as he laid on the grass, allowing Zara show he dominance on him. He couldn't help but laugh at that, "Luke, you big softy. He's always been delicate with the ladies."

He looked over the gate as a few pages flew by. At first, he didn't pay much mind to it, but when he saw more and more filled the sky, he started to wonder. Picking up a few of them, he noticed what it was. His blood when cold, causing his face to get white as he saw Luke get up and went toward one of the pages, "Luke sit!" The command came close as the german shepherd almost ate the page, but instead followed the sturn comand and sat down.

He quickly picked up the pages, before any of the dogs got to them. Some were clearly wet from the morning dew that still lingered on the grass. "Do you know where these came from?" he called out to Saren as he tried to straighten the pages out a bit, "They seem to be some kind of manuscript for a novel." Just as he came back to the bench, one of the new pages slammed into his face from the sudden gust of wind. Quickly getting the page before it flew away again, he placed it with the rest of the one he picked up.

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Noelle's Manuscript WonderFry WonderFry

Malia Laine
Malia Turned her wrist to look at the time, growing impatient with the elevators. When a female voice called out to her, she couldn't help smile. "Why, thank you! You're is amazing as well, is that new?" Malia completely forgot about new need to head to her car as she began to talk to the attractive british woman. "You juat have to tell me where you go that clutch. It's so pretty!"

"I made it myself."

"What! Amazing!" Malia was completely blown away by the talent and craftsmanship the stranger has.

"If you want, you can come by my tailor shop and I can make one for you," the woman handed her a business car before the ding of two elevators caused the woman to continue, "I have to go, but just come by when you are free and I can help you with what you need."

Malia looks at the woman as she entered one of the elevators. Quickly remembering that she needs to as well, she hopped into the other one, as the doors were beginning to close on her. Riding the elevator down, she looked at the card. Alexis Marie Stone... Malia smiled at the adorable name. Out of the elevator, she walked to her car, her heels clearly clicking to every step she took. The red beauty sat patiently as Malia unlocked it. "Alright," she announced to herself as she entered her car, "To the mall we go."

e56bf8ab6bb7bf47bcbc9eebc16e74a8.jpg

Interacting: Lexi

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan noticed Embry as she walked in, waving at her quickly before he continued with his conversation with Lexi. She soon left as he came up to the counter, looking over the menu. He heard the sound of Embry as he answered when a young boy called him mom. He turned around as he waited for the barista to come back. She looked so happy to Ivan, especially with her son. Once her parents left, he waved her over as he asked, "Would you be okay if I pay for your meals?"

He looked at the five-year-old as he offered his hand to the little boy, "It's nice to meet you, sir." He was trying to make the young boy feel important. "I hope you don't mind me treating your mother like the queen she should be," he asked, glancing toward Embry but returned to the boy. "My name is Ivan by the way," he finally introduced himself.

Interacting: Lexi | Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden

Alexander (Xander) Wood
Ω
Xander waited patiently as the woman suddenly got up. He tried to back up a bit as he listen to her read through what was writen on her screen. He slowly got into the story until she pointed at him and asked him what the character would reply with. Xander closed his eyes trying to envision what ever scene he could about a crime scene and then got up, like she had, and aswered.

"I waited until the city was asleep brought her to the one place no one would expect to look. The forest around the park," Xander motioned to the imaginary forest he was thinking about, "I made her life a game she would never win. Having her run for her life as I hunted her down. You can see the indication of her running from the bruises where she sprained her ankles as she lost her heel. That allowed me to catch up with her as I cut her open like a fresh game." Xander blinked a bit as he cleared his throat, "I guess..."

Last edited:
ELvnkiV.jpg

M a r q u i s
A warm summer breeze soothed over Marquis as he popped in his earbuds. The player was paused as he stood up in his casual attire, pressing play, and continuing down the way of the park. He shoved his hands down into his pockets as he focused up on the player. They were playing various English phrases as Marquis would carry them out in a hushed tone, looking more down to the ground than anywhere else. He was almost at the park gates.

"H-Hello. . . My name is Marquis. . . M-May I ask w-where the n-near-r-rest. . . n-nearest. . . w-washroom is?" He quietly scolded himself as he repeated various others like this, seemingly struggling with his accent.

A quick glance up to be sure he was safe from ramming into anything, then back at the player, shuffling through more tracks. All the same. Then, a sigh escaped his sealed lips as he paused, wrapping the cord around the player and shoving it in his pocket. Just as he turned his head back, a paper flew into his face. He quickly retrieved it and glanced over it to see that it belonged to someone's transcribed work. Marquis cocked a brow as he heard a sort of scramble towards his way, then within the next second, he was knocked on the ground by a rouge girl, seemingly frantic.

Instead of saying anything else, he began to apologize; "O-Oh e-e-excusez-moi, Mlle! I-I did not see was you were going, u-uh. . . J-Je suis désolé, encore. . ."

He shook his head and began picking up the papers he could see, trying to neatly stack them. Now Marquis was the frantic one as he silently cursed at himself. 'Welcome to America' was all that he could think of.

WonderFry WonderFry

code by pasta

Last edited:
Shinoa N. Bradford
Japanese-American Female, Age 26
Interactions:
Eleanor KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentions: Michael (Late Boyfriend)
Mood: Hungry & Moody
Outfit: Tunic, Leggings, Shoes, Kimono

~33 Weeks Pregnant with a little Princess, Name still undecided~

Shinoa looked up from her phone to see that a Barista was running late for work. Not in the slightest was she angry despite her moodiness. Better late then never. And at her age, Shinoa was late on a few instances to her old job several years ago before quitting to focus on the Military. Hopefully her own daughter will be just as hardworking once she becomes of age. Finally when it was her turn, she turned in her order. "I'll go ahead and grab a Chicken Salad and another order of Peppermint Tea. Thank you." She smiled.

As the girl ran off to the bar, Shinoa set her phone down, closing it and taking another sip out of her remaining tea. Wiping her mouth afterwards, she took a deep breath, she cradled her belly, frowning a bit since she missed her boyfriend and the thought crossed her mind. She then picked up her phone again, this time to distract herself. This time around, she opened up one of her apps concerning pregnancy to see if she could get any helpful advice. While doing so, she started wondering about the camping trip, which she was still hesitant about going.

"Impeccable..."

Such a timid appearance would give way to such a confident and imaginative reply. Amara found herself slightly surprised at the man's words. She mentally praised herself for choosing an interesting candidate. For what might have been 1/4 of a smile, the young woman pulled a small hand-held notebook from her pocket. Removing a ballpoint pen from her other pocket, she recalled the man's words over and over within her mind until each syllable was recorded on the page.

"Impeccable. It's not often I am met with such a descriptive and high quality reply such as yours." She glanced up at the man, bringing the notebook down to her chest. "I'll be using your words in my upcoming mystery novel. If you wish to be credited, let me know a name to credit you by." Amara's eyes gazed over to his own computer, as if waiting for him to explain what he was originally up to. A man such as himself must have an interesting hobby or occupation.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:

✕rayne cessair✕

location; park | mood; scared, but trying to be optimistic | currently; gathering papers | with; noelle WonderFry WonderFry , marquis DrBezendrine DrBezendrine , anyone else at the park

✕✕✕

we are fragile, breakable souls;

Teardrops clung to the dark fringe of Rayne's eyelashes, catching the sunlight like tiny quivering diamonds as he walked with his head down.

The doctor's voice still rang fresh in his mind, the kindness of her motherly tone in such harsh contrast to what he'd heard.

"Maybe months, maybe years. An extremely risky experimental therapy. Hospitalization."

It was everything he feared, everything he'd grown up having nightmares about. Except this time, he couldn't call out to his foster family and have them tell him that he was safe; and that it was all going to be okay.

Because, in all honesty, it wasn't.

And so he bit his lip to keep from crying and walked out the door with a whimper, late summer's winds washing away the antiseptic smell of his own personal prison.

He needed an escape, a distraction, something to take his thoughts off all the things he'd never get to do, even if only for a moment. With no better options, Rayne walked aimlessly, not particularly caring where he ended up.

He tore the papery mask off his face in a fit of frustration after receiving yet another pitiful glance, crumpling it up and tossing it into a nearby garbage can.

"Much good it's done me," he mumbled to himself, wiping a tear-stained cheek with the sleeve of his oversized sweater.

The sound of voices caught him a little off guard, and he realized he was standing in front of a vaguely familiar park. The place had a rather cheerful air to it, and Rayne decided to stay a while before having to face the empty familiarity of his apartment.

It wasn't more than a few minutes later that he witnessed a scattering of papers, nearly a hundred to be exact, if he were counting the numbers correctly. Rayne was at once confused, but couldn't hide the slight giggle that rose in his throat when he witnessed one hit a young man right in the middle of his rather confused face.

Figuring they might be important to someone, he caught a few and held them close to his chest, jumping up and down rather comically as he attempted to reach one that was well out of range for someone as short as him.

It was in mid-leap that he caught sight of Noelle, the pieces finally falling into place. Unfortunately for Rayne however, her sudden appearance surprised him enough that he landed awkwardly and nearly dropped all the papers he'd managed to gather.

"Oh, Noelle, these are yours, aren't they?"

He hurried over to where she was standing, forcing a smile as best he could so that she wouldn't see how upset he'd been earlier. "I'll help you find the rest of them, and so will anyone else who saw this. I'l- er, we'll get them back... I promise."

Rayne offered her a rather sheepish glance, before running off again to gather more of the papers.

He wouldn't let his best friend down.

code by spookie spookie

Ashley Winter
Café, lobby, around
DrBezendrine DrBezendrine WonderFry WonderFry

"Perhaps..." She mused idly as the other woman got up to walk away. Once she left she hefted a defeated sigh and took another sip of her drink. She had that feeling that she scared someone else off due to her work. But that shouldn't have been he case with her, given her work? Maybe she was hiding something, she thought to herself, but she didn't feel the need to seek it out. To each there own. She finished up her meal and got up from her table, throwing away her stuff and heading out the door at a steady jog. However she did stop in the lobby, quickly scribbling her name down in an almost cursive before she kept on her way.

She noticed a lot of commotion around the park, papers flying everywhere, people scrambling to grab them or those oblivious catching them with thier face. She stopped as one came by, reaching out and grabbing it. She walked over to a group of two holding it seemed the majority of the papers and looked to them, one speaking partly French.

"Not from around here?" She asked politely to him, "Don't worry, nor was my family, you'll get use to it." She said to him, handing the paper to the lady. "There you are, I believe." She then paused, as if trying to remember something. "Ah, high school French has yet to fail me. C'est plus facile avec des amis." She said, her accent wasn't the best, but passable for a German speaking a romance language. She then smiled but waited to see if either would say anything back, and to watch for any more papers.​

Last edited:
Marco Galbo
Marco.jpg
(Due to some issues I've been struggling with, I've decided to retcon the events which happened to Marco near the beginning of the RP. He is now a normal resident like the others)
After five hours of hard work, Marco sat back on his chair, his arms falling limp to his sides as she stared down at the miniature of the Ungor Raider he had just finished painting. Though insignificant alone, the tiny plastic goat-man would mark the day that Marco's Beastman army would finally be complete, a feat that he had work tirelessly over the course of five and a half years straight to accomplish. Though he knew that it would be better to let the paint on the miniature dry, Marco was too filled with excitement, and would carefully lift the Ungor Raider from it's base to avoid smudging the paint. Moving from his desk (which was covered in news papers, paint, and small brushes) to his clothes drawer, Marco carefully placed the miniature with the rest of his Beastman brethren, stepping back to gaze upon his glorious army of unadulterated carnage and awesome monsters; a tear of joy falling from his eye as a wide smile stretched across his face.

331833.jpg
"For the first time in my life..." Marco said to himself, whipping a tear from eye, "I am without words.... WELP! Time for brunch!" And with that, the accomplished young man made his way down to the cafe to order himself something juicy to eat, his near-bottomless stomach grumbling like an angry bear. (OPEN FOR INTERACTION)

20160225205536_aQRPz.jpeg

Dog Park

mood:
Curious, relieved, a little proud

mentioned:

interactions:
Marquis, Rayne, Ashley, Saren, Sam

currently wearing:
afb3c839b46e73ddcbb405e2ca64480f.jpg
8e3a03bf5a589f2ef2012b04cf4ae050.jpg

Aurelia Noelle Matthys
━━━━ ⋄☆⋄ ━━━━

Distracted by the pages fluttering just outside her reach, Noelle failed to pay attention to her surroundings and rammed right into another body. She fell back with a yelp, her gathered pages thrown into the air once again. "Ouch..." From the ground she looked up to see a rather attractive young man, now scrambling to pick up the rest of her pages. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Now doubly embarrassed, heat rose to Noelle's cheeks and she quickly hopped back up to her own feet to help him. As he gathered up her pages, the man apologized profusely, subconsciously slipping into French. The foreign language caught her attention, curiosity now overlapping her embarrassment.

Recently, she's been trying to learn French to communicate with her relatives abroad; visiting her paternal grandparents in France has always been one of her long-time goals. Still, she didn't expect to put her newfound knowledge to use so soon--obviously she needed more practice. "Um.. merci," she said sheepishly, taking the papers from his hands. Hundreds of questions were now racing through her mind; Noelle wanted to know more about this stranger--about himself and where he came from--but she held back, not wanting to come off as strange. She gave him a sweet, slightly apologetic smile. "Sorry for bumping into you. It was my fault for not looking," she extended a hand, "Er, my name is Noelle. Pleased to meet you." 'Better get to know him first, before I start asking for his life story.'.

As Introductions were exchanged, an idea popped into her head. "Ah, there will be a camping trip soon. Um, un voyage de camping? Uh..vous devriez nous rejoindre! You'll meet new friends." She gave an inviting smile, hoping what little French she knew was enough to get her message across. Coming to a new country, it would make sense that the young man would not have many social connections yet. Maybe the camping trip could help him out.

A familiar voice rang out behind her and Noelle turned to see her friend Rayne approaching, a few pages of her manuscript in his hand. Her smile widened, happy to see her friend. "Rayne! Thank you so much, you saved me a lot of trouble." She took the pages from him gratefully, but when she looked up at his face she saw that his eyes were slightly red, as if he'd been crying. Her brow furrowed, but before she could express any concern he ran off again to help gather the rest of her pages, so Noelle let the subject drop for now. Shortly, another young woman came up and handed her a page. "Oh, thank you!" she said, then checked her current stack. 'Ok.. I think I'm missing about 20 pages. They're probably in the park.'

At that moment someone else called out, a woman this time. She and the man next to her held some of Noelle's pages in their hands. "Yes, they are! Thank you so much," Noelle responded, hurrying over to the pair. With the rest of her manuscript back in her possession, she recounted the pages and sighed with relief. "Whew. All here! Thanks, guys," she beamed at the two. At the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar looking cover. Noelle grinned, knowing exactly what book that was.

"Oh, are you reading that book, too? Do you enjoy it?" she asked innocently.

Last edited:
ELvnkiV.jpg

M a r q u i s
"Ouch..."

Marquis popped his head back up, holding the pages with both hands. For a moment, he paused, before shaking his head slightly as she now apologized. . . In English. Marquis simply, but timidly, handed his share of the rebellious pages and offering Noelle a coy but friendly smile. It was small, but at least it's universal. But something about her facial expression left him in a state of curiosity. Perhaps it was her own curiosity mimicking something he wasn't used to in a foreign place. That somewhat made him snap out of his panic.

His hazel brown eyes now followed her arm down to her extended hand. "Uhm. . ." Marquis hesitated for a second before taking her hand and looking back up. "O-Oh. . . Haha, M-My name is, uh, Marquis. It is a, eh, p-pleasure? Oui, pleasure, Noelle." The look in his eyes showed a bit of comfort as his nervous tick was very bright in his speech. "Euh, camp. . .ing. . ?" Marquis looked to her, curiosity filling his eyes and red filled his cheeks. "T-That is v-v-very forwards, r-r-right? Uhm. . . J-J'aimerais beaucoup. . . Êtes-vous sûr de cel--"

Marquis began to form his next sentence, however someone else approached in a very clumsy way, much like himself, yet this one seemed to know the girl as he called out her name. Marquis stood fairly formally to the side, but just like that, 'Rayne,' as Noelle referred to him, ran off to help her. Then, another person walked up with more pages and another voice called out to Noelle. Marquis just let the scene unfold, as he didn't want to be rude to people he hasn't met yet.

"... C'est plus facile avec des amis."

From the lack of attention he was giving to his surroundings, one of the women who approached Noelle spoke to him in French. It was really the only thing he caught. At first, Marquis was confused as who exactly said this, but spinning towards his side, he saw the woman who spoke.

"O-Oh!" Marquis' eyes lit up. "E-Est-ce que vous parlez français, madame? Vous êtes ici indigènes? Je suis désolé pour les inondations à vos questions, madame, euh. . . Jamais l'esprit, bonne journée!" His cheeks flushed bright red as he possibly overwhelmed the woman. "I-I am s-sorry, madame, truly."

WonderFry WonderFry LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

[French Translations:
-I would love to. Are you sure th--

-Do you speak French, ma'am (Formal)? Do you live around here? I am sorry for flooding you with questions, ma'am (Formal), uh. . . Never mind, have a good day!]

code by pasta

Last edited:
Ashley Winter
Dog Park
DrBezendrine DrBezendrine (interacting) WonderFry WonderFry (since you are close)

She stopped at how rapidly he started speaking in French to her, trying to take it all in. She understood it well enough. "Oui, mais je parle comme un écolier." She said to him. "Pardonne-moi?" She then asked, smiling gently. It wasn't often she got to speak French, she was glad it was coming into use. A thought then popped into her head and she spoke once more. "Parlez-vous allemand?" She asked him, hoping he spoke they both knew well.

(The translations are "yes, but I speak like a school child," "forgive me?" And then finally "Do you happen to speak German?" Translate may not be entirely reliable so I dunno if it's 100 percent accurate)​

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie returned to the barista bar, apologizing for the hold up, as she told them that she will return once more to take their orders. The line was getting a bit longer, but she quickly relayed the meal order and began to get the drinks made. As much as they told her it was okay, she hated when she couldn't keep up with the orders. Taking the Peppermint Tea, she walked it over to the pregnant lady and announced, "You're meal is being prepare for you, but here your drink on the house." She gave a small smile as she returned to the barista line and took orders for everyone. Making drink for those that were in a hurry first and then getting to those that she knew lived in the complex. "Good to see you again, Ivan," Ellie smiled at the tall man, "What can I get for you?"

Interacting: Ivan | Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mention: Shinoa BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam laughed along with Saren as he tried to stack the papers properly. When she mentioned that the context of the pages were similar to her he just shrugged a bit, "I tend to not have time to read anythign other then client charts..." He looked up to the woman that came running in to the dog part and returned the stack to her as Saren called out to her. "Don't worry about, I'm just glad my dog didn't start eating it," Sam said with a laugh.

Sam watched the two ladies talk about the book as he felt Luke's head rest on his leg. "What is it Luke?" he asked, scratching the German Shepherd's head. The dog wagged his head as he whipped, clearly wanting something from him. As happy as he looked it was clear he wanted the paper. "No..." Sam ordered, "You can't have that. It's not yours." Luke barked at him and continued to beg right after. "Go back and play with Zara, you are not having the paper," with another bark, Luke ran off, clearly grumpy about it.

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Noelle WonderFry WonderFry

Malia Laine
Malia got out of her car as she arrived to the Mall. Like any Sunday, it was crawling with teens. She was about to take out her phone, but found nothing as she broke and through away her phone last night. She just backed up everything and let the phone die in the tub after her own bath. Malia felt way to over dressed as she walked around in her pencil skirt and black blouse. Eventually she didn't care as she walked like she owned the place. Not wanting to stay in the sea of teens that is the apple store, she just got one of the latest model, paid for it and walked out.

The Verizon store was emptier then the apple store which helped her get her phone activated quickly. With her phone activated and ready to be used, Malia began to head back to her car. As much as she tried, the many stores along the way caught her eye. Making stops when she saw something she liked and paying it. From clothes, shoe, jewelry and make-up, the mall was Malia's kryptonite when it comes to not spending things.

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan noticed Embry as she walked in, waving at her quickly before he continued with his conversation with Lexi. She soon left as he came up to the counter, looking over the menu. He heard the sound of Embry as he answered when a young boy called him mom. He turned around as he waited for the barista to come back. She looked so happy to Ivan, especially with her son. Once her parents left, he waved her over as he asked, "Would you be okay if I pay for your meals?"

He looked at the five-year-old as he offered his hand to the little boy, "It's nice to meet you, sir." He was trying to make the young boy feel important. "I hope you don't mind me treating your mother like the queen she should be," he asked, glancing toward Embry but returned to the boy. "My name is Ivan by the way," he finally introduced himself.

Interacting: Lexi | Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden

Alexander (Xander) Wood
Ω
Xander blushed at her compliment. Trying to get the previous confident he had he answered her, "No, it's fine. Go ahead and use it with out crediting me." He cleared his throat a bit as he sat back in front of the computer that had the script ready to run the game. Signing in, he started the demo he had set up with the specs of the computer and began to playing, keeping an eye on the frame rate. The graphics looked so miniscule, but the game wasn't made for the graphics on the computer lab.

Camila Seaside
Camila entered lobby, no longer minding the need to look like she was the nicest woman in Seaside. She would gladly look the part if she was given the respect she deserved. With the men her mother wants her to marry and the constant questions about her family and their problems, she grew tired of it all. She stopped when she saw a new posting on the community bulleton board. "A camping trip?" she thought out loud. This was the one thing she had been asking for. A getaway where no cameras will reach her.

Camila quickly took one of the pens from her checkbook and wrote her name on the signup list. With a smile on her face, a genuine one at that, she turned around and entered the cafe. The line was long but decided to take a seat at a remote corner as she continued to mess with her phone. She was looking at some things she missed during her time away from home. She also began to look at her feet as she looked at any new report that was out about her.

Shinoa N. Bradford
Japanese-American Female, Age 26​
Interactions:
Eleanor KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint , Matthew FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mentions: No One
Mood: Relaxed
Outfit: Tunic, Leggings, Shoes, Kimono
When the Barista returned, Shinoa looked up from her phone almost immediately. She was then informed that her meal was being made and that the peppermint tea was on the house. Shinoa was a bit shocked, but she didn't mind all that much. If anything, she was very thankful. "Thank you. I appreciate that." She commented before setting her phone down and laying hands on the tea that she had just received. After a couple of minutes to let it cool down, she took a small sip before sighing. After another sip, her baby kicked. It was the baby's fault that she was drinking Peppermint Tea. It helped with the morning sickness and stomachaches that she had. As the Barista walked back to the line to continue taking orders, Shinoa slipped out of her seat and went to go use the restroom. The bathroom frequency was probably one of the biggest cons for pregnancy. Washing her hands, she quickly dried them off and went back to her table, where everything was still there. She had wished she brought her laptop, but she was there to eat and drink, not blog. She would then finalize on the decision to go camping: She wasn't gonna go. She was far along in her pregnancy and didn't exactly want to give birth in the middle of nowhere without medical help, wanting to be comfortable and ready to go to the hospital at a moment's notice. Setting her phone back into her purse, she took out her tablet and connected to the wifi, using a kickstand on it so it could stand upright. Not to mention she needed the bigger screen. While reading tips on camping during pregnancy, it started feeling discouraging because of all the things she needed to be prepared for. Some company would be nice too, but Shinoa was pretty shy, so it was hard for her to talk to people at times, at least when it came to making the first move. Briefly, her eyes locked with that of a young boy. She gave a brief smile before turning back onto her tablet. Exiting the web browser, Shinoa went ahead onto her blog to upload some of the photos of her recently taken maternity photos after saving them from her email along with some nature photos she had taken. As they uploaded one by one, she waited patiently, caressing and cradling her belly.​

e926886178915232e41abfe0c85108d2--kawaii-cute-anime-kawaii.jpg 3174422_1362943756107.08res_214_300.jpg
Embry & Matthew Fonteyn

Location; Cafe
Interaction; Ivan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Shinoa BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27
Mentioned: @/Everyone in the Cafe

bea8d575d6c28ab413c366b7f245a623--early-fall-outfits-spring-outfits.jpg
"Oh my god, Ivan are you sure?" Embry asked, "It's gonna be a big order." She didn't want to make him pay for her food if he didnt want to, and since she was.now gonna be ordering something for her parents as well, she wasn't sure on what to do. But...she was a little low on cash. She hadn't been paid yet, and really only had enough for one, maybe two meals. Though her train of thought was lost when he mentioned treating her like a Queen to Matthew. A strong blush suddenly took over her face.

Matthew shook Ivan's hand, "No, I don't mind. Grandpa says that all ladies should be treated like that, and mommy is a lady," He said proudly. Before a look of realization came across his mommy. "Mommy, mommy! Is Ivan the hot suit guy you were telling grandma about?"

"Matthew!" Her face only seemed to get redder as her son giggled. If this was anime, her soul might have actually just left her body. Anyway, Matthwen seemed proud of himself, and gave both her and Ivan a big smile. Before he saw a lady smile at him, so that big grin extended to her as well.

Graeme Grove
Graeme Grove.jpg
The morning could have been peaceful, giving him a day without the need to deal with any sort of trouble. At least that was what he was hoping for. Unfortunately for him, those hopes were shattered when a familiar voice greeted Max from behind. Kira Zen. A peculiar woman who occasionally requested his... unique skill set. As he was expecting, she asked him a favor. "At this rate I might have to start charging you more than the usual." He sighed as he watched her prepare herself a drink. "Just shoot me a text and I'll show up. Same as usual." Graeme wasn't one to talk much about the work he did though, especially the work he did with people like Kira. He couldn't criticize her much though, after all she wasn't the only one in the room living a double life, and as far as he knew all four of them could be living double lives. That was a stretch though. Leon never seemed to leave the bar. Yet that was what made it just as likely that he was living an even more serious double life.

Pushing his suspicions aside, he leaned onto the counter, "What, not gonna make me a drink too? Here I thought this was a party now." Graeme chuckled and glanced over at Max. Before he could continue, Leon butted in. "Now listen, if you're going to have a party you're not exempt from paying for all my booze you decide to drink. I may be generous but I'm not rich you know." Graeme nodded, "You could be if you'd move into a bigger place and advertise yourself some more." Leon chuckled, "I would if I could, but this place is the only family I've got these days besides my dear employees." He had a point, family wasn't something one could easily replace.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira)

Last edited:

Jason Wrynn
Jason Wrynn.jpg
At last Jason had gotten his caramel flavored coffee, and that meant it was time to relax. He could sit at any empty table of course, but where was the fun in that? Instead he walked near to the back where a blonde was sitting, staring at her phone. She seemed like she could use some conversation, especially while the line was so long yet. Sitting down across from her, he gave a small smile and held out a hand. "Good morning miss. I hope I'm not intruding on anything, but I saw you and wanted to say hi. I'm Jason. It's a pleasure to meet you." With his free hand he lifted the straw of his cold drink to his mouth and took a sip, a smile still across his face.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Camila)

"Can I play?"

The man's sudden retreat into a more submissive personality type didn't surprise Amara. In fact, the stark contrast from his earlier demeanor was quite intriguing. Regardless, not having to worry about any copyright issues of the sort was pleasing. She should have returned quietly to resume her writing. She would have. But with such a scrumptious test subject sitting before her, how could she draw her attention away?

If she remained silent, her presence usually went unnoticed. So she waited for the man to become dissolved into his work before leaning down to whisper in his ear, "Can I play?" Though her tone was gentle, it was abrupt.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

ELvnkiV.jpg

M a r q u i s
Marquis took in the surprised look presented from this woman's face as a note to slow down. He swallowed his breath and sighed, "Euh, madame I, uh. . . I am terribly sorry. German i-isn't. . . uh. . . know to me. P-Perhaps we can do English, oui?" He gave a coy smile to attempt to hide the amount of effort he was putting into that. "A-About what you, eh. . . spoke to in the past. . . About, euh, 'C'est plus facile avec des amis."

Marquis almost stumbled on his words as he tried to formulate the next sentence. Silently cursing to himself as a tint of pink arose to his cheeks, he shook his head and looked back up to the woman. "M-My name is Marquis de VoClaine, b-but I go by Marquis. . . Uh. W-What do I do after this. . ?"

There wasn't a confident bone in this man but he was trying.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

[French Translations:

code by pasta

Ashley Winter
Dog Park
DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Ashley, having heard his request for English, nodded and looked at him. "I'm Ashley Winter." She said, suppressing a giggle at him. "Well you can start by talking to some other people, or stopping by my place. Suncerest, Apartment 602. I can help you there if you'd like." She told him. "Well, it was a pleasure to talk to you both, but I think I am going to go now, goodbye." She said with a slight wave and grin to Marquis before leaving.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back