[IC] Suncrest Complex - Reboot

• NBEl0fK.jpg

"Thank you."

Saren Hyatt

Saren found herself beginning to enjoy the elevator ride after all. With such an energetic woman here, it ate away any possible awkward silence. Commenting on how fitting her name was to her appearance, Saren smiled playfully. "Thank you." She had never really considered herself a flirt. So replying with a pleasantry was the best she would do. Though if she thought about it, she could say the same about the woman. A unique name to match her unique nature.

As Tachibana went on to press Spook about his name, she almost wondered what he might reply with. The man had been getting more silent by the second, but seemed to give into the conversation, announcing his name as if it were nothing, when it meant everything. Anybody would kill to be in this elevator with the man right now, or at least that is what it seemed like. But Saren couldn't feel the same way. Not in the same sense a fan girl would feel. It wasn't that Spook wasn't amazing, he was a very talented individual. But he was just that. A normal person like anyone else who had made his talent shine brightly. Such a contrast to his gloomy appearance though.

Saren tilted her head slightly. I wonder If he was serious about that movie....probably not. I kind of want to watch it though. Maybe I'll go anyways.

DVationz DVationz spookie spookie

20160225205536_aQRPz.jpeg

Coffee Brew Cafe

mood:
nostalgic, happy, slightly embarrased

mentioned:

interactions:
Rayne -- spookie spookie

Aurelia Noelle Matthys
━━━━ ⋄☆⋄ ━━━━

Noelle put a forkful of shortcake in her mouth and hummed with satisfaction, cheeks flushing with glee. The cake at the cafe was so comforting; its melt-in-your-mouth cream, the fresh, juicy strawberries, and the most vanilla cake never failed to brighten her mood, even on the worst days.

While she scarfed down her cake, a glimpse of white hair in the corner of her eye caught her attention. Her head whipped around, thinking her mind was playing tricks on her. She gasped, a hand clutched at her heart in surprise. "Rayne??" she called out, face splitting into a wide grin, "Rayne! It is you!" Noelle lept up from her seat, dashing over to the thin young man and clasped their slim hands together. "It's me, Noelle. You remember, right?" She said, eyes twinkling. She met Rayne when they were younger--both were placed in the same hospital room. Being around the same age, they quickly befriended each other, but she was discharged before he was. Noelle pestered her parents to let her visit, but by the time they finally relented and allowed her to go, he was already gone. Whether he was discharged or moved to another hospital, she never found out, but she thought she wouldn't see him again.

Noelle pulled her old friend in for a hug, not even noticing the looks from concerned bystanders. Realizing how strange she must seem if he hadn't recognized her, she pulled back, cheeks lightly pink, but still giddy nonetheless. "Um.. we're going to a bar later, if you're interested in joining. We could catch up there," she invited him, slightly bashful. She took his hands in hers again and gave him a warm smile. "I'm just really happy to see you again."

Last edited:

✕rayne cessair✕

location; cafe | mood; surprised, nostalgic, happy | currently; catching up with noelle | with; noelle WonderFry WonderFry

✕✕✕

we are fragile, breakable souls;

Rayne closed his eyes, feeling a tired sort of contentment as he waited in what he hoped was the cafe's line-up. It was rather crowded, and his height only made him feel all the more lost, as many of those surrounding him towered over his slight figure.

He hadn't really been paying much attention to any of it, let alone the diverse groups of people who made up such a lively, welcoming atmosphere. It came as a great surprise to Rayne when he heard his name called out amongst a humming of intertwined conversations, and the young man at first disregarded it as an odd coincidence. The second time however, he whirled around to get a glimpse of whoever might have recognized him.

It took less than a moment for the look of confusion to melt into violet eyes sparkling with sheer delight. Indeed, even the papery mask he wore could not disguise how a smile lit up his ashen face.

Noelle. His old hospital friend, and the one who'd made all those long nights and strange treatments bearable. He felt as though he hadn't seen her face in forever.

In the time it had taken him to turn around, she'd already reached him and had taken his own delicate hands in hers. The excitement she felt was obvious, and made her pretty face appear aglow in the warm cafe light.

"Noelle! It's been so long, but of course I remember," he exclaimed, his usually whisper-like tone made stronger with the wonderful emotion of joy.

She went in for a hug and Rayne returned the gesture, feeling the last traces of cold leave his body as they embraced.

Noelle pulled back rather quickly, but the warm fuzziness remained, as did how happy he was feeling. Rayne knew no one around Suncrest, and had admittedly been rather lonely in the last few weeks.

The slight pink flush on her cheeks making it seem as though she might have been a bit embarrassed, Noelle mentioned a bar she was going to and that they could catch up there.

Rayne nodded enthusiastically. Though bars were not his scene and he'd never tried drinking beyond a sip or two, the idea was far more appealing than spending another night alone, painting in his apartment.

"That sounds lovely," he said, "I have so much to say, and I'm sure it's the same for you." He laughed, feeling a touch of awkwardness but shaking it off.

Squeezing Noelle's hands lightly as she held his, Rayne couldn't help but to feel at peace. It had been a long time since he'd gone out and done normal things like catching up with an old friend at the bar. What a perfect plot twist this was!

"Aww, I am too," he assured her, and the way his eyes shone with renewed light could only be genuine.

code by spookie spookie

It is still Friday Evening. Currently still cloudy and windy at 9 pm. Several are still around in the complex, others out in the town getting drinks and hanging out with friends. Feel free to put yourself where ever you think your character would be at. We will be having an event after this so keep that in mind.​

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie was dressed a bit more comfortable then her usual beach attire that she would go for. She had a pair of jeans, which has rips on the knees, a grey crop top and surprisingly heels. She was seated on a combined table to fit the large group that had joined her to the Bar. It was an interesting place to her since she had never really had interest in going to places like this. Everyone was having agood time as they talked and drank their drinks, most of the drink being non alchoholic.

She was sitting next to Lexi as she listened to the conversation but her focus never really reached Ian, the real reason she had agreed to come. She knew the moment she did talk to him, she would be a nervous wreck and say something really stupid. Lexi was enjoying her cosmo as she laughed and pointed to the group of guys across the room. "Now those guys look out of place. Even though the smell of smoke and liquor you can smell the money they breathe," she announced to the table. Ellie looked over and answered, "Well maybe they just came from work. There's nothing wrong with that."

Interacting: Anyone at the Bar | Lexi | Ivan and friends
Mention: N/A
bbe9d73765b3baa164112cbf1ca5d2b1.jpg

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi was dressed top impress after she thought about the chances of finding a cute person at the bar to entertain her for a bit. Nothing more then a chat and a few drinks. She was surrounded by a lot of underaged college students as she kept having her cosmos. Lexi was never really good at taking her time with her drinks, then again she mostly enjoyed a glass of wine once in awhile but the bar or nightclub scene always got her going with drinks. She looked over at Ellie after what she said and continued to make her point.

"Okay, maybe, but that does mean they look like they have money with only their name. I mean look at that guy," she pointed at the tall and brud looking man with brown hair. He was dressed in a suit, as he took his time with his Whiskey. He was seated with two other men who looked a bit more relaxed than him, but it was clear that they were close friends. Lexi was about to continued her speech when a tall woman in all black came into the bar and Lexi was in shock as she took in the famous woman enter. "Holy shit, is that Camilla Seaside herself?" she asked in a whisper.

Interacting: Anyone at the Bar | Lexi | Ivan and friends | Camilla
2356c8e35b1d2910c69fe30908d33dae.jpg

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam was in his office, looking over files and going over his schedule for the upcoming week with Rebecca. It was late and he knew the moment he went back home to his apartment, his mother would be furious with him and just running away from dinner. As much as he would have liked to just stay around and get to know the girl's boyfriends, he just didn't want too. It made it official that the girls are about to head to college soon and move into the dorms away from his protection.

"Mr. Nightlock, is everything alright?" Rebecca asked, "You seem out of it. If you want we can continue the schedule tomorrow." Sam looked up at the files and smiled, "I'm fine, just realized that my sister is about to leave the nest, and that scares me." Rebecca nodded and responded, "You are a good man to worry about your family in your father's absence. I'll go over the schedule with you tomorrow, sir." Sam nodded as he watched Rebecca leave his office as he just leaned back in his seat, letting out a deep sigh.

Interacting: Rebecca
Mention: N/A​

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan was at the bar as he talked to Henry and Daniel. He was drinking his coke along with the guys as they talked about business. As much as he would enjoy a normal outing with the guys, but then again it might be the soda that he is drinking. "If we can get incontact with the Japanese Branch we can think about starting the special line of jewelery for the royal family," Henry reminded the two. Ivan nodded recalling the conversation they had in the meeting room earlier that day, "I agree but we also need to focus on the establishment of the new building here. We need to show the head, that we can handle this new business move."

Interacting: Henry and Daniel
Mention: Damien​

Camila Seaside
Bored, Camilla decided to go out and drink a bit. The paparatzies were still at the front, so she took this chance to go out with her motorcycle. It might be a problem to go back home with it, but it allowed her some freedom that she needed. As soon as she entired the bar, she just walked over to a back table not wanting to make a huge scene. As soon as she took her order of a whiskey she just took out her cell phone and continued her work.

Interacting: N/A
28b701ecb51f9e179044e1e2cfbecbae.jpg

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:
e926886178915232e41abfe0c85108d2--kawaii-cute-anime-kawaii.jpg
Embry Fonteyn
Interactio: Ivan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
55a1b49ef6d9e35c0619be1c15216520--black-outfits-cute-outfits.jpg Plus thigh high, open toed boots
Maybe coming out wasn't such a good idea. Sure, the only reason she did was because she was bored, and there's only Romany timesyou can sing Sincerely Me before it gets a little overwhelming. So, here she was. Sitting at the bar, a fruity non alcoholic drink of some kind in, and voted out of her mind. Why did she com out if she was just gonna be bored in public. She didn't know anyone there, or at least, anyone she could see. But, I suppose that's what bars are for. Socializing and possibly hooking up with strangers. Taking a sip of her drink, Embry pulled out her phone.

Crossing her legs, she frowned as she started to scroll trough her various social media pages when she felt a man sit down next to her. He ordered, a strong Scottish accent hanging onto his voice. Embry of course ignored him, and then continued to do so until he addressed her. "What's a pretty little thing like yourself doing in a place like this?" He asked. He got an odd look from the young woman, but she ignored him again until he persisted. "Come on, I'm just a friendly guy who wants to chat, whats wrong with that?" This caused her to sigh. "Nothing, I suppose," She replied, turninv her phone screen off, nefore slipping it back into her jacket pocket.

"What's your name?" He asked, taking a sip from his burbon. Embry now had a chance to examine him.with out it being weird. He was older, much older than her and this time it was clear. His hair was starting to grey, his face had wrinkles, yet only a few. So, maybe he was in his late forties. "Embry. What's yours?" She replied, leaning forward a little on the stick bar, using her elbow as support. "I'm Liam, Liam O'Neal," he replied with a rather charming smile. One of which Embry returned, but was far from trusting this man in the slightest. A bartender caught her attention next, asking her to read something for them, their contact had fallen out or something. She obliged, while helping the woman, she saw soemthing from the corner of her eye.

Liam's hand pulling away from the top of her drink, and something quickly dissolving. Alarms started going off, but as the bartender had just left, she had to help herself. She stood, and stepped away, when he grabbed her wrist. "Where you going?" He asked, his grip firm. "To the restroom if you must know," She said with a bitter tone. He let go, grumbling something to himself as she weaved her way through the crowd. Embry thought about leaving, but she had once been jumped by a man she had done that to, so deciding she didn't want to related the experience, or risk it rather, she scanned the crowd for someone she knew.

And low and behold, she spotted Ivan. Quickly, she made her way over to his table. "Ivan! I'm so sorry to I trude on whatever it is you're doing, by can I sit with you for a few minutes?" She asked, "There's a man at the bar who I'm almost one hundred percent sure drugged my drink, and you seem to be the only one here I know."

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan was about to continue his conversation when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. He looked over to Embry and looked over to the bar where the man was looking over. "Hey Embry, long time no see!" Ivan exclaimed loudly making sure to make it clear to his friends, "I can finally introduce you to my buisness partners and friends." He scooted a bit on his booth to allow her room to sit beside him, "Join me in my none alcohollic night."

Interacting: Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mention: Henry and Daniel​

• Graeme Grove
    Graeme Grove.jpg
    With Ayden patched up and resting, and Graeme now bandaged and cleaned, it was time to find out where Max was and meet up with her. *Hey Max, where you at?* He sat down in the chair, while Ayden was fast asleep on the couch. A few moments later his phone buzzed and gave off his customized notification tone. Looking at the screen, he wasn't surprised. *Dierfiur* So that was that, he was going to show up at a bar, with a bandage across his face, and some explaining to do... in front of a crowd. With a sigh he got out from the chair and walked over toward the door to his bike. As he mounted the vehicle, he revved the engine before speeding onto the streets, riding his way towards the Dierfiur Bar.

After a fairly short ride, partially due to Graeme speeding quite a bit, he came into view of the Dierfiur and slowed to a stop, parking close to the door. He spotted Max's bike not too far from where he parked, and stuffing the keys in his pocket, walked into the bar. Max seemed to be in the middle of a poker game, but he locked eyes with her for a moment before walking up to the main bar. As he sat down, he looked over to see a disgruntled man and bartender talking between each other. What they were upset about, Graeme neither cared nor wanted to find out. "Glass of water please." Leon, behind the counter as usual, filled a cup with water and gave it to Graeme. It was obvious he had either not recognized Graeme from all the stories Max told about him, or he showed no hint of it. Taking a sip of the drink, it wasn't long before Max joined him. "Looks like things went smoothly... how's Ayden?" Graeme shrugged, "Sleeping right now. He's probably gonna need to sit tight for the next couple of days, he's pretty sick." Whenever they were in public, Graeme and Max used other terms to discuss their less than legal occupation. "How about you... how'd that gash happen?" Graeme shrugged again, "Accident on the job. Wasn't paying attention and then I got hit by a loose piece." Max nodded. "Well I'm glad you're here Graeme."

As if he was suddenly famous, Leon came darting back over, if you could call a casual walk darting, and leaned against the counter between the two. "So this is the urban legend?" Graeme looked up at Leon. "I guess so."

I guess so.
    Graeme
    Anyone Anyone

(Best viewed in half browser view.)

Embry Fonteyn
Interaction: Ivan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
She smiled, and sat down with the group. "Thank you so much Ivan, I really appreciate this," The young woman said, "Please, introduce me!" She just needed to stay with them for until that guy was gone, they she would go home. Though...hmmm, leaving right after him may be bad too. He could follow her, and he was just a total creep. Embry glanced over, before her attention was back on Ivan, waiting for him to continue the conversation. Until, she felt someone looked down at her; it was Liam. In his hands, the same type of drink she left on the bar and a drink of his own. "I thought I'd bring the pretty little Embry a drink," He said, setting it down for her. He didn't walk away though, he stood still, waiting for her to drink it. "No, thank you," She said with a polite smile, but if you paid attention to it, she was scared. Her lips trembled slightly, her hands were balled into fist. These tells were either not noticed by Liam, or he just didn't care, because he leaned down a bit, and gently pushed the drink towards her. "Please, I insist."

WTJ1mze.png

Steve was outside the U-Haul store unhooking the '90s-model station wagon from the truck.
"...And that oughta do it..." Steve muttered.
The car hit the ground with a loud thunk. Steve gritted his teeth at the sound.
"You okay, Dad?" It was Jodie.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Just didn't quite expect that."
The keys were in the truck. He'd filled the gas tank. He'd paid for the mileage. It was time to go. Before long they were in the car.
"Got your seat belt on?"
"Yep."
"Okay, let's ride."
With that Steve turned the engine on and drove for home.

They were at the complex now. It wasn't long before they were on the up elevator and then on the fifth floor. That was when his phone rang.
"Who could that-?" He pulled the phone out of his pocket and immediately recognized the number as the house in New York. He answered without thinking.
"What do you want?" Steve blurted while unlocking the door.
"You're stupid! Your mama's stupid! Your daddy-" The female voice on the other end was cut off by the German Steve had learned in high school rushing forward. She'd gone too far.
"Ich bin dumm? Ich bin dumm?! Weißt du was, Charlotte? Fick dich. Du bist die schlimmste Person der Welt. Nicht der drittschlechteste. Nicht das zweitschlechteste. Das Schlechteste! Du bist die schlimmste Frau der Welt! Und du bist auch die schlimmste Mutter der Welt! Auf Wiedersehen! Rufen Sie mich nie wieder an! Und denk nicht einmal daran, nach Kalifornien zu kommen, du wertloser Bastard!"* They were through the door at this point and Steve was closing it behind them.
She'd clearly understood enough to get that he was in California. "California? You couldn't've! You wouldn't've! Steve! You know I hate that place!"
"Nun, ich habe es geschafft! Was zum Teufel willst du damit machen?!"**
"Steve, come back to New York!"
"Nein! Nie! Du warst von Anfang an ein Kontrollfreak! Du hast mich und Jodie ständig "dumm" genannt! Sie würden nicht aufhören, auf uns zu schießen wie ein Verrückter! Du würdest nicht aufhören, mich zu betrügen! Du warst immer betrunken! Du hast mich dazu gebracht, das zu tragen, was du von mir tragen solltest! Es ist vorbei zwischen uns! Verstehst du das nicht? Das ist alles deine Schuld! Du hast unsere Ehe ganz alleine zerstört! Und wenn ich dich irgendwo in der Nähe von Jodie sehe, werde ich deinen Arsch töten! Verstehst du?"***
"Dad, you're swearing at her in German! Calm down!" exclaimed Jodie.
It took Steve a few seconds to catch himself.
"I ain't callin' you again after this!"
"Oh, I know you won't call me again." Steve said in English with a triumphant smirk while opening the window and dropping the phone. "Bye, ex."
"Steve, what the fu-?" The horrible woman Steve had called a wife for 10 years was cut short by the phone breaking on the ground.
"Ha! In yer face!" Steve exclaimed triumphantly. "Woo!" He then removed his wedding band before hurling it out the open window.
It was then that they heard a knock.
Interacting: Jodie | Charlotte (by phone) | Open
Mention: Steve's parents

*"I'm stupid? I'm stupid?! You know what, Charlotte? Fuck you. You're the worst person in the world. Not the third worst. Not the second worst. The worst! You're the worst wife in the world! And you're the worst mother in the world, too! Goodbye! Don't ever call me again! And don't even think of coming to California, you worthless bastard!"
**"Well, I did it! What the hell are you gonna do about it?!"
***"No! Never! You were a control freak from the beginning! You called me and Jodie 'stupid' constantly! You wouldn't stop shooting at us like a maniac! You wouldn't stop cheating on me! You were always drunk! You made me wear what you wanted me to wear! It's over between us! Don't you get that? This is all your fault! You destroyed our marriage all by yourself! And if I see you anywhere near Jodie, I'm gonna kill your ass! Ya understand?"
I totally cheated and used Google Translate for all of the German lines. And there. It's done. I got my fix. And this will probably never happen again. Hehe. Was there a full moon tonight?

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie was going to answer Lexi when Tachibana came around to finally join the group. "Hey Tachibana! I don't think they know you..." she shyly answered her but was inturrupted her as she announced herself. Ellie couldn't help laugh at her excitement. "Tachibana this is my friend Lexi Stone. College Friends, Warren, Noelle, Rayne, and Warren's brother Ian," she introduced everyone, a blush on her face as she looked at Ian but moved on quickly before it returned to her normal hue. "I hope you don't mind being one of the only ones drinking with Lexi and Ian. The rest of us are still not old enough," she lifted her cup of water.

Interacting: Anyone at the Bar NyxNightmare NyxNightmare WonderFry WonderFry spookie spookie | Lexi | Tachibana DVationz DVationz

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi jumpped a bit at the sudden arrival of other friend of Ellie's. She turned around, forgetting about Camilla as she tended to the people around the table first. After Ellie introduced her, she picked up her drink to take a sip before speaking, "It's nice to meet you Tachibana! Then this is was initial plan to bring Lexi out of her shell, I should buy you a drink for that." Ellie gave he a look as she laughed in defense, "Alright, let's not go killing people with those death glares."

Interacting: Tachibana DVationz DVationz
Mention: Camilla​

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan kept smilling at the lucky chance of seeing Embry once more, and so quickly. He looked at the guys across him as he introduced them to Embry. "The tall, dark and handsome one is Henry Kingston, a very good friend for five years business parter for three," Ivan pointed to the man in a casual suit and hair pulled back into a bun. "And the imfamous Daniel Hills, childhood friend and business partner from just a few months ago," he pointed at he man beside Hanry.

Henry tips his drink to her in a silent greeting and Daniel leaned back and announced, "Well, hello miss Embry, it's good to see at least one lady has been able to place Ivan in his place." Ivan sighed deeply as he tried to clear the air, "Okay, I told them how we met and Daniel couldn't stop laughing at the thought that I was older." The other two across then began to laugh loudly as Ivan couldn't help laugh with them. Once they finally stopped laughing, Ivan looked up at one of the bartenders and called her over. "Can you get my friend another of the same drink she was having and another round of whiskey for these guys," he ordered nicely.

Interacting: Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mention: Henry and Daniel
Henry
d3d43f5227bb65203896325e614e2a72.jpg

Daniel
77de22dca599af4b1faebd657f8dc7fc.jpg

Camila Seaside
Camilla was enjoying her whiskey as she texted her sister, checking in on her for a bit. She was enjoying her time alone when it was quickly ruined by a random drunk guy. "Hey darling, you look familiar. Do I know you from anywhere?" the man asked as he pinned her into her booth. "I don't think I have ever meet an idiot like yourself. Do me a favor and leave me alone," she boldly announced as she continued to text her sister. The guy placed his drink on the table a bit loudly as he leaned closer to her, "Who do you think you are to talk to me in that way."

Camilla finally looked up from her phone and looked at the man beside her. He was around the same age, maybe even older than her. Dressed in wrinkled and stained clothes, only caused Camila to scrunch her nose in disgust. She placed her left cheek on her fist as she spoke out to the drunk, "Someone that can ruin you in a matter of minutes." With that, she quickly took a picture of him, stealthfully as she tried to look as bored as she can. "Look, let's not waste our time trying to make this work, and how about you just get up from my booth and let me enjoy my drink," she plainly ordered.

The man took hold of Camilla's arm as he pulled her closer to him. "Listen to me you bitch, that is no way of talking to me that way. Someone should teach you to talk to men properly," he hissed at her. Camilla couldn't help laugh at his comment, but that only caused him to tighten his hold on her. That caused her to stop laughing as she winced at the growing pain on her arm, "Let go of me, you bastard. You are hurting me..." Camilla tried to push the guy away from her but he only took hold of her hand to keep her in place.

Interacting: Abusive Drunk Guy

Last edited:

• ✕rayne cessair✕

location; dierfiur bar | mood; cheerful, shy | currently; chatting | with; too many to name here, but mainly Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Tachibana DVationz DVationz and Noelle WonderFry WonderFry

✕✕✕

Rayne wrapped a silken strand of white hair through his slender fingers, feeling more than a touch self-conscious amongst all the unfamiliar faces. Many of these people seemed to know each other like old friends, and he couldn't help but to feel out of place.

Still, Rayne's social anxiety wasn't about to steal all the happiness that still felt warm in his chest from having found Noelle again.

His medical mask inconspicuously bunched around his neck, he sipped at a sweet, fruity and most certainly non-alcoholic beverage, enjoying the casual normality of sharing drinks with these people even if his voice trembled a little.

So this was what people his age did...

The loud introduction of Tachibana caused him to flinch a little, and Rayne set down his glass with a soft clink before turning to face her direction.

"Hai," he whispered softly, violet eyes hidden behind a thick fringe of lashes as he stared awkwardly down at his feet.

While shy, Rayne wasn't usually this reserved.

Bold people, however, tended to intimidate him a bit, and he looked to Ellie as though she'd know what to say next.

code by spookie spookie

• NBEl0fK.jpg

"I was going to stop by and check on the fighters. Even though I have a key to this place it seems like I never have to use it."

Saren Hyatt

After the entire elevator ordeal, Saren had managed to snag some coffee from the cafe before heading over to the clinic. Call it women's intuition, but she had a feeling Sam might be there. So she had bought an extra latte just in case. Such a long ride here...maybe I should have mentioned something about it malfunctioning to Ellie earlier.

Brushing her thoughts away, the woman entered through the doors, passing by another woman known as Rebecca. She smiled at her before continuing into Sam's office. She was about to sneak up on him, but decided against it. He appeared rather exhausted. Saren knocked on the wall lightly to announce her presence before walking in. "Knock knock, I've brought lattes to revive you." She walked over beside him and laid down a cup on the table. Leaning slightly on the fixture, she tilted her head. "I was going to stop by and check on the fighters. Even though I have a key to this place it seems like I never have to use it." She was referring to Sam always being here.

"I thought tonight was the night you officially got to meet the boyfriends. I didn't expect dinner to wrap up so quickly." Saren took a sip of of her drink before setting it back down, watching Sam with slight concern.

large.jpg
    KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

• Graeme Grove
    Graeme Grove.jpg
    Leon looked as if he were about to speak, but it seemed that his job would interfere. Looking off to where he walked, he quietly watched the confrontation while occasionally sipping his water. After the man wandered past him to sit in the corner and mope, Graeme turned his attention back to Max and the barmaid who was hovering beside them. "I'm guessing you've heard of me as well? Yes, I'm that Graeme, and yes whatever she's told you is true. I trust Max wouldn't tell you nonsense." Looking over to Max, she didn't smile or giggle, so that meant his assumption was right, "So, what do you wanna hear?"

So what do you wanna hear?
    Graeme
    NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira)

(Best viewed in half browser view.)

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie tried to get everything that was going on. Between Tachibana’s excitement, the discovery of Camilla Seaside, and the constant need to keep from blushing at Ian. As Ian teased her, she turned red from embarrassment, “I mean... I didn’t think we were friends since I don’t tend to see you as much as everyone else at the table...” She tried to take a sip of her drink when she heard the thumb of a body hitting the wood flooring of the bar, causing her drink to spill on herself. Ellie looked over to the scene that played out before everyone as Camilla composed herself along with Nick’s help, not even caring the cold drink was touching her warm skin.

The dispute soon ended soon after as the owner, Leon stepped in and helped out. She turned her attention back to the conversation around the table that was picked up by Ian and Tachibana. She smiled and thanked her for her compliments and jumped at the sudden touch from Lexi as she tried to dry off the drink. “It’s fine Lexi, it’s just water. It’ll dry off,” Ellie told her before Tachibana announced her last comment. Ellie took the large flannel that belonged to her father and throws it on quick as she answered, “But you are good looking as well Tachibana.” Really, Ellie was a complete distracted mess as she completely forgot about what Tachibana actually meant by her comment.

Interacting: Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Rayne spookie spookie | Lexi | Tachibana DVationz DVationz
Mention: Camilla | Nick spookie spookie

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi looked toward Camilla, as everyone did as well, and it infuriated her to see anyone do that to anyone. She had had a few similar encounters that she would have rather never have again, but she was glad someone was able to step in to help her before it got worse then it did. Whens he looked back to the group she noticed that Ellie had spilled her drink all over herself. She took a few napkins as she began to dry it off before it stained. As Ellie smacked her hand out of the way she only laughed a bit as she said, “I was trying to help dry your shirt. Allow me mother you!”

Lexi made a putting face as Ellie covered her cute top with an oversized flannel. She began to think of ideas on what she could do with that flannel to make it cuter but didn’t mess with it since she knew that it was a very sentimental piece of clothing. Lexi just turned to Tachibana as she thanked her for the compliment, “Thanks, Tachibana, but I agree with Ellie. You are pretty cute yourself.” Lexi leaned back and continued to take sips of her drink happy to have a few drinks. She knew after a while she will be drunk since she is a lightweight, but that never stopped her from going out to drink with friends.

Interacting: Ellie | Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Rayne spookie spookie | Tachibana DVationz DVationz
Mention: Camilla​

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
The door to his office soon opened up once more. Thinking that it was Rebbeca announcing a sudden emergency call, he looked up, but instead of Rebbeca, he found Saren. Sam gave her a large smile as he put down the files and took of his reading glasses. “You are heaven sent!” Sam announced at the gift of latte. Really, he would have been fine with just having her over to revive him, since Saren always put a smile on his face. “Well I am a 24/7 clinic, thanks to your contribution to open it up. I can’t ever thank you enough,” he looked up as Saren as she placed a familiar smelling drink on his desk.

“Well, I did, but one of the Ragdoll Kitten was not taking her medicine so I was called in to help,” he answered, “So, I’m currently killing time before I head home to an angry mother... Let’s just say it wasn’t a good first impression on my behalf...” He picked up his drink and removed the lid before taking a large sip. He flinched a bit as the hot liquid burned his tongue. “Ow, I didn’t think it was that hot...” he exclaimed as he tried to soothe his burn. He looked over to Saren as she took a sip of her drink, “You know... I am happy to know that the girls found nice guys, but it only pushed the idea that they are about to leave the house and live on their own.”

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Lauren, Nicole, and Minerva​

Malia Laine
Malia in the middle of work on her recent pictures she had taken of the suburbs. The leaves had finally turned as it lines the streets of neighborhoods, which only pushed the arrival of Fall to the rest of the city. From the rumors she had heard, the leaves would last a while before they start to fall, and when they did, snow was always near by. It was a hug event when the last autumn leaf falls as winter has finally arrived to Seaside.

Malia was lightly touching up one of the images as she tried to reduce the intensity of the lens flare that took away the vision she had wanted for pictures when she jumped at the sudden screaming coming from right next door. She would normally ignore it, but she remembered little Jodie and she got up from her desk. Malia through on a shall, quickly, as she tried to cover up a bit before coming over to the Freeling door. She knocked a few times before she called out, “I’m sorry to pry, but is everything alright? I heard yelling and I just to make sure everyone is alright!”

Interacting: Steve Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
Mention: Jodie​

Camila Seaside
This was nothing new to Camilla. She had always had bad luck in getting unwelcome attention from men that lead to her being manhandled. As much as she would tried to show him her true strength, Nick came around and saved her from the man. The initial pull on the man had pulled Camilla forward herself but was thankful that he man was drunk enough to let go of her hand so she could brace herself before having her head slammed onto the table. Everyone was looking at her now, which meant that there was the chance of someone recording it in once way or the other, but she had a clear image that she could sent to her friends. By tomorrow everyone would know what he did.

Camilla went to straighten her jacket, but her right arm hurt too much to move it. It was going to bruises... She had a shoot the next day but that is not happening. As much as the paparazzi loved to paint her in a good light, there are some that would love to destroy her with rumors that are not true. When a blond man came over to the booth she thanked the man and then she finally looked over at Nick as she said,
“Thanks, you really came at the right time, Nick.” Camilla picked her drink with a shaky hand, not caring that everyone can clearly see it, as she downed the rest of the whiskey, enjoying the burning feeling.

She delicately readjusted her leather jacket once more as she leaned back in the booth.
“I guess we are even,” she smiled at Nick, “You got to slip through the paparazzi and you saved me from that guy...” Camilla almost wanted to leave the bar and just go home and sleep away what had happened, but she also wanted, no, needed another drink before she headed home. “So,” Camilla paused as her voice cracked a bit from the lingering fear she was desperately trying to hide underneath her cool exterior, “What brings you to Diefiur Bar? Trying to get the nerve off a bit, like me?”

Interacting: Nick spookie spookie
Mention: Kira NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Leon DVationz DVationz

WTJ1mze.jpg

"Shit!" Steve muttered under his breath. "Just a second." he called out before opening the door. "Everything's... Pretty much fine now." he said with a nervous laugh. "I mean, I just swore at my ex in German, I probably need a new phone and I'm pretty sure someone's having my wedding band pawned right now... But everything's... pretty much fine now." Another nervous laugh slipped in; this was an awkward situation.
Interacting: Malia KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Mentioned: Charlotte

W

E

N

D
Y
wG599HO.png

Time: "Time? Uh. . .S-Something o' clock?" (It's not morning)
Interaction:
Anyone
The hallway. Alone. It never was the same and as of right now? It definitely is not the one Wendy wanted. Her hands made their own escapades up and down the walls, seemingly hunting for anything to let her know where exactly she is. "Like, what? How did. . ? It's like, they meant to make the blind girl get lost. . ." Wendy wasn't happy. As much as this hallway ensnared her and prevented the quest from being continued, she wasn't even on the right floor.

Wendy let out an aggravated huff and slid down the wall, carefully, to dwell on the situation. She let her blank stare catch just right to a door handle and she sat there, waiting. "Someone will come around, right? Yeah, totally. Just gotta, like, wait. Yep. . . Heh, waiting. . .All alone. . .Right here." She twiddled her thumbs and kept her stare. "At least I won't starve, those muffins were pretty good. . . But, wait. Those might be my last! Oh no!" She over-dramatically fell onto the floor in her own joking manner. At least she was there to laugh at herself.

Embry Fonteyn
Interaction: Ivan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
She smiled at the men as Ivan introduced her to them, "It's a pleasure to meet you both," The girl replied. But, she couldn't help but laugh as Daniel spoke. "Hey, it's not my fault! He just seems older than he is," She said defending herself. Though with a pretty smile, she didn't seem sincere. Soon after Ivan ordered a drink for her, the fruity thing she was drinking was delivered, which allowed her to take a sip. The man cromtthr bar had moved, but still had his eyes on Embry when she glanced over, so she quickly looked back at the men she was sitting with. "What kind of business do you boys do?" She asked with cocked eyebrow.

suncrest.jpg

Ashley Winter
Suncrest Complex
Left watch in apartment.

DrBezendrine DrBezendrine
Ashley had just walked out of her apartment, silently humming to herself as she closed and locked her door. She quickly fixed her cap, which read S.W.A.T. in white font, and then turned to walk down the hall. She did a little spin, her unzipped jacket twirling with her as she made it to the stairwell, quickly walking down a flight. She however stopped when she heard a familiar voice talking. She stopped and glanced down the 5th floor hallway, and saw Wendy slumped on the ground next to a box. "Wendy?" She called, taking out one of her earbuds and turning down her music as she jogged over. She crouched next to her and looked at her with concern. "Wendy, it's Ashley, you ok? Where's your dad?" She asked, going to help Wendy back up.

Last edited:
Alex

childish_christmas__otoya_ittoki_x_reader__by_misaki_kurenai-d8ay3k3.jpg

Interactions: Open (especially anyone left in the complex that wants food :P)

Alex had started daydreaming, thinking about the next steps for his game. He hadn't even realized that his neighbor had gotten up and left him at the cafe. Nor had he realized the passing of the time. He had been sitting there for nearly two hours when his dogs whined at him to get his attention, finally tired of being outside.

"Oh my poor girls I'm so sorry. Come on, let's all get out of the cold." he said softly. Grabbing their leashes they walked back inside.

Opening the door he had settled on cooking tonight, rather than ordering in again.
"Hmm..Thai beef. With Basil." Not realizing he hadn't closed the door, he began cooking, the dogs well trained enough to not run outside. The peppers and garlic began cooking in the oil, the scents now wafting out the open door.

20160225205536_aQRPz.jpeg

Dierfur Bar

mood:
Fascinated, conversational, a little buzzed

mentioned:
Camila -- KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

interactions:
Ellie, Lexi, Rayne, Warren, Ian, Yuna -- KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint , spookie spookie , NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , DVationz DVationz

Aurelia Noelle Matthys
━━━━ ⋄☆⋄ ━━━━

Noelle sat at the large table with Ellie and the gang, already nearly halfway through her fruity virgin cocktail. Everything about the bar was fascinating to her, from the lighting, to the atmosphere, and especially the drinks. Not to mention, some of the characters here were quite colorful--namely one Camila Seaside sitting not too far away. Noelle couldn't help but glance as her every now and then, amazed to be so close to a celebrity.

In general, the bar had an air of maturity, yet she didn't feel out of place, despite being underage. The people she sat with took the awkwardness away; Noelle laughed and joked, introducing herself to Lexi and Ian for the first time, meeting the colorful Tachibana, catching up with Rayne, and posing for a silly picture for Warren. She felt warm when she was with them--who would have thought she'd end up here, surrounded by friends when only a year before she was a sheltered child.

Even in the midst of her fun, though, some of the bar patrons made her a bit uneasy--namely, the persistent, drunken men hanging about the room. Though she knew she was safer in a group, Noelle couldn't help but keep a watchful eye. When a commotion started involving one said drunk man, she flinched, nearly coming out of her seat as she tried to see what was happening. Luckily, the matter was resolved quickly and without casualty. "Well, that was wild," she said to Rayne with a small laugh. Noelle never thought that she would be in such close proximity to that kind of violence--it both excited her and made her jumpy.

At Yuna's compliment she giggled, agreeing with Ellie and Lexi. A barmaid brought her a refill on her now-empty glass. To alleviate some of her nerves, Noelle took a large gulp, but instead of the previously refreshing fruity taste, she was met with bitterness and a burning sensation down her throat. "What the heck," she coughed, caught off guard. She took another sip, thinking she might've just imagined the change. Nope, definitely alcohol. At another table, she heard a customer call out to the barmaid, "Excuse me, this drink is virgin. I asked for an alcoholic cocktail." Noelle looked down at her cup, now nearly empty, realizing what had just occurred. 'Uh oh.' Already she felt a warmth riding up from her stomach, and a light flush spread across her cheeks. In that moment, a hazy memory of her father's voice bubbled up from the back of her mind, 'being a lightweight runs in the family, Noelle. Your mother could barely handle a single mojito.' She huffed, almost amused. 'Dad wasn't kidding... nanna's gonna be so mad.

"Uhm… I think my drink may have been switched with someone else's." she piped up, pushing her glass away from her slightly. Her lips curled into an apologetic smile. "Woopsies."

15a91dd2e31a0ebbbb487871dfa499ce.jpg

• NBEl0fK.jpg

"A kiss from the great Meow Zedong shall wash away any negative thoughts!"

Saren Hyatt

Saren desperately wanted to ease Sam's mind, if only a little. Everything was always better when his smile could be seen. As he flinched from the steamy beverage, Saren laughed a little guiltily. "Today is not your day huh?" She frowned at his next words, taking a few steps to stand behind him. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she squeezed them lightly. "Nobody wants to see their loved ones leave the nest. But this is exciting! Your sisters are very beautiful and talented individuals. I'm sure a lot of good opportunities will follow them wherever they intend to go. You are their big brother, even if they aren't at home, I'm sure they know they can't get rid of you that easily." She let her hands fall from his shoulders. "Just be sure you properly convey your feelings. Or else they might misunderstand."

Saren walked over to the other end of the office that had a door that led to the kennels. Peering through the glass window she could see some of the animals sound asleep. Her finger tips touched the glass gently. Sam cared so much. Not just about his family, but he went through thick and thin to protect those that are precious to others. She slipped inside to retrieve Meow Zedong (see what i did there), a white and black short hair. Being a slight chub muffin only added to the cuteness of the creature. Though nothing was particularly wrong with it, the owner was on leave for a family emergency, and Saren agreed to keep the darling for a few days until his return.

Meow Zedong spent most of the day sleeping, so he was quite active during the night. Saren walked back over to Sam, and leaned in to touch the cat's nose to his forehead. "A kiss from the great Meow Zedong shall wash away any negative thoughts!" The cat mewed monotonously.
    fat-cats-that-you-1010-would-snuggle-50-photos-234.jpg
    KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

W

E

N

D
Y
wG599HO.png

Time: "Time? Uh. . .S-Something o' clock?" (It's not morning)
Interaction:
LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Wendy rolled her head ever so slowly over towards Ashley's voice, her stare catching just past her let ear. "A-Ashley? Oh, heh. . . D-Dad's working late shift now or somethin' like that. . ." Wendy just barely recognized Ashley's voice as one of her Dad's co-workers. She had on a small smile, slightly guilt ridden as her hand went to brush forward against Ashley's forearm. A quick nod, she 'looked' around with her derpy smile locked on her face. "And I'm okay, how about you? Heh. . . Didn't know, like, our floor got a makeover or whatever. It's almost like, I'm not at all in the right building!" Another flop over, playfully crashing down to the floor with a small laugh, completely negating Ashley's attempt to pick her up.

"I need to, like, talk to Dad though. He totally owes me." She suddenly exclaimed, looking straight at the ceiling. "By the way, am I on the right floor? Cuz' like, I have a feeling that I'm totally not. Like, you know when you can just feel things? Yeah, I do and this isn't my floor. I think, is it? Ashley, I'm lost, heh." Wendy has a habit of rambling on and on, but this one seemed a bit more anxious than most previous ones.

"Also, you have got to go to that cafe. The muffins are like, A+."

• ✕rayne cessair✕

location; dierfiur bar | mood; flustered, a bit concerned | currently; chatting and worrying about noelle | with; too many to list >.< KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint NyxNightmare NyxNightmare DVationz DVationz WonderFry WonderFry

✕✕✕

Still feeling a touch shy around so many new faces, Rayne continued to sip on his sweet and fruity drink wordlessly. He heard more than a few excited mentions of the name Seaside, though as he wasn't one to follow such things as celebrities and pop culture, he didn't understand the fuss.

Being in such a strange and lively environment excited him, with all its newness and unpredictability seeming to leap out of every character and corner in the crowded building. It was at once scary and life-affirming, both things that were brand new to an often-bedridden introvert like himself.

Tachibana's comment to Ellie about all her friends being good-looking caused a soft flush of pink to creep across the pale boy's cheeks, and he raised one slender hand to his face in a flustered show of embarrassment.

Luck must have been on his side however, because it wasn't a moment later that some sort of fight broke out and stole everyone's attention away from his awkwardness. Rayne himself nearly dropped the glass he'd been holding to his lips, but managed to set it down with a loud clink on the table instead. From the looks of it, Ellie hadn't fared quite so well.

He offered the woman a sympathetic smile, still shaking weakly from the leftover adrenaline swirling in his system. It wasn't too long until the casual cheer of earlier had returned, and Rayne was grateful for it. Fights breaking out at a bar were certainly dramatic enough for one evening.

Agreeing with Noelle's comment as the conversations continued, Rayne slowly came out of his shell and joined in, laughing whenever the desire struck him and feeling so wonderfully warm.

He had paid little attention to what his friend was drinking until he noticed a rather odd change in her demeanor.

Was she... drunk?

"Oh my..." Rayne gasped, covering his mouth in surprise as he stared at the drink Noelle had pushed away. A look of concern glimmered in his glassy violet eyes, and the white-haired young man wished he knew more about alcohol, its effects and how to handle them.

"A-re you okay? Does it hurt?"

code by spookie spookie

Eleanor (Ellie) May
Ellie looked up to Ian as he made the comment of him not being attractive, and he honestly came out so easily like always, “What do you mean, Ian? You are a very good looking guy.” After she noticed what she said, her face turned so red from embarrassment. She took her glass of water and chugged the rest of her drink to cool of and to hid her face from everyone, but mostly him. Once she downed her drink, she heard Noelle’s comment on her drink. She couldn’t help laugh a bit at the fact that she kept drinking even after she had noticed the change.

Ian pointed at her and told her to take Noelle home after a while, and then pointed at Lexi who was giggling to herself next to Noelle. “How can you just down so many...” she asked to no one in particular. They had been at the bar for less than an hour and both Lexi and Noelle are down for the count. “I’ll make sure to babysit them once we get home. I’ll call my aunt to call your Nana,” Ellie announced, “I’ll be right back.” She slipped out of her chair and headed to the back where the bathrooms were and began to make a call.

Ellie informed her aunt about the situation which she took it very well, agreeing to just tell Noelle’s Nana that she was going to be having a sleepover at Lexi’s. She was about to head back to the group when she was pulled back toward the back. “Let go of me!” she yelled but it quickly covered before she was able to make it loud enough to call out for help. “To think I would find you here,” the male voice whispered close to her ear. She didn’t need to see the man face to know it was the guy she dated when she a Senior.

Ellie pushed and punched the man to let go of her until she got a clear bit on one of his fingers. “Fuck you,” Ellie hissed at him as she walked back to the main room. She announced her return as she let out a deep sigh as she took a seat. Lexi was drunk but she wasn’t to the point where the sight of blood would be missed by her. “What happened to you? You’re bleeding!” she exclaimed, drawing attention to her. Ellie took some napkins and wiped her mouth quickly as she saw her Ex coming out with an angry look in his eye. He clutches his hand that was bleeding as he made his way to the table. Ellie turned to face the older guy and waited for him to make a scene, not caring now that she was with her friends.

Interacting: Lexi | Ian NyxNightmare NyxNightmare | Noelle WonderFry WonderFry
Mention: Ellie’s Ex
e57525bf7d5f31a902b3a54cf9da01a6.jpg

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
”It really isn’t,” he laughed with Saren. He looked down to his drink as he listened to her talk, feeling relaxed as he felt her hands on his shoulders. Saren always had a way to calm him which made him smile. “You’re right, like always,” he answered as she walked over to the Kennel door, “I’ll have to talk to them about it...” He turned his chair to watch Saren enter the room, only to come back with Meow Zedong. The large cat looked tired, as if it had just been woken up from a cat nap, being carried by Saren as she walked back to Sam.

He leaned back in his chair as he allowed Saren to do as she wished. He laughed at her sudden action to make him let go of his worries and the cat mewed as well. “I think as a vet, I should advise you to be put on a diet, but you’re too cute,” Sam laughed, scratching his belly. He got up from his seat and began to pit the files he was looking over, away on the shelf of record. When he looked back, he watched as Saren cradled the cat like a baby, scrunching his body that made him look even fatter than she really was. “Have you had dinner?” he finally asked, “I mean the cafe is closed but there is this Sushi place that opened up. If you don’t mind my company and free food.”

Interacting: Saren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: Lauren, Nicole, and Minerva​

Malia Laine
”Well, alright,” She smiled at Steve and continued, “It must have been an intense situation. I’m sorry to have bothered you. I was just worried something might have happened.” She looked around the hallway noticing a woman talking to another that was on the floor. It was strange sight but she just looked back to Steve and said her farewell. “Well, I have to get back to work,” Malia smiled once more. With that she smiled and entered her apartment once more.

Interacting: Steve Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
Mention: Wendy DrBezendrine DrBezendrine | Ashley LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Ivan Hamnet Hancock
Ivan took a quick sip of his coke before answering, “Henry is the Vice President of the company, Daniel is the Cheif of International Relations, and I sit at the hot seat as CEO of the Seaside branch of Hancock Signature Jewelry.” Henry leaned forward and added, “Ivan is a huge lead in the design department as he likes to make different styles of jeweler. Give him any gem or crystal and he could make it into something beautiful.”

Interacting: Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden | Henry
Mention: Daniel​

WTJ1mze.png

"Ah..." Steve felt a little guilty at that. "Sorry I worried you. Guess she just hit my berserk button."*
That was when he noticed that a young woman kept falling onto the floor while another attempted to help her up. He frowned slightly and muttered, "What the hell?" before walking out of the apartment and then toward them.
"You okay?" he asked with a concerned tone.
Interacting: Malia KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint | Wendy DrBezendrine DrBezendrine | Ashley LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 | Open
*This is what happens when you read too much TVTropes.

Users who are viewing this thread