[IC] Suncrest Complex - Reboot

e926886178915232e41abfe0c85108d2--kawaii-cute-anime-kawaii.jpg
Embry Fonteyn
Interaction: Ivan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint - Raven & Damien spookie spookie
She chuckled, relieved she hasn't upset him, but only seconds later her face flushed when he mentioned his age. Yeah, she was way off. "Lucky I'm 18 then," Embry commented, hopeful he wouldn't hear her. There's no denying he was an attractive man, and she did feel bad about what she said. Hopefully, there was a chance to talk again some other time. But for now, She was waiting for Lance to finished up with his new friend before calling him back. So she decided that now was the chance to check the message she had received just a little bit ago. Looking down at her phone, tucking fallen hair behind her ear, a sudden displeased face came upon her. It was from the police chief of her previous town, and messages from him were mostly not good news.

And she was right. "He got away, be careful." Really? That's all he could say? With a frustrated sigh, she ran a slender hand through her hair before shoving her phone on her shorts pocket. How could he let him get away? It was his job to keep him locked up until the trial just.... another frustated and angry groan left her as she snapped her finger. "Lance, come!" Immediately the dog trotted to her, letting her take his leash and lead him back into her building.

She had just started to feel sane again. To feel like she could relax and live a normal life she's been missing for a long time, but no. He found some way out of that hole and she knew it's only a matter of time before he found her. He found her half way across the world, he could find her here. "No. Stop that." Embry thought, "If he finds me, I'll take care of him. I'm not helpless anymore." Now she needed something to take her mind off things, so with a sigh to calm herself, she looked around the lobby. The cafe wasn't what she was in the mood for, so she exited the front doors. Paparazzi were all crowded near the front and a few looked hopeful when the doors open. A few were statifised to see who it was. They knew who Embry Fonteyn was and about to take a picture, suddenly they stopped when they remembered that odd thing about her. She'd sue over people taking unwanted photos.

Don't blame her personality, She has a very good reason. Her eyes then fell upon a pair she had spotted a few times over the past week while downstairs, and with a smile she approached them. "Hi! I really don't mean to be a bother but I'm new to the area," She started, "Are there any good take out places nearby that take cash?" Lance, still by her side, could tell there was something off about these two. A growl didn't leave him, but he put himself between Embry and the two strangers. It would look like normal dog behavior asking for attention, which made Embry reach down to give him a gentle pat.

Last edited:

bb5acacb3e26a8acb62afcabf42a35d1.jpg

Genevieve smiled as Socks settled into Amara's arms. It will be good to get her used to strangers while she's young. "I've had her for a month or so," a small chuckle escaped her. "It seems like I've had her all my life from, but it has only been a short while. Socks is still a kitten after all." The small talk may not be the most exciting thing about tonight but it delighted Genevieve. Sometimes a taste of the ordinary was as adventurous as the unordinary. "Do you have any pets Miss Amara or Mister Ari?" She asked politely, choosing not to peer into either of their pasts and let them answer the question themselves. Doing so too much for each person she met usually ends up ruining the conversation. Its only good at the beginning of a meeting.

Interacting: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare DVationz DVationz
Located:
Sidewalk Somewhere En Route to Aparment Complex

• Tachibana Yuna
    Tachibana Yuna.jpg
    Tachibana giggled at Aubrey's response. Seemed that he could confidently respond on the spot. It was momentarily upsetting, but no matter. It just meant he'd be a tougher subject to push over the edge. As he asked about the drink in her hand, she took a sip and leaned forward toward him as she spoke. "It's a special drink from a special friend of mine." leaned back to her original position, "It has mango, kiwi, banana, pineapple, and coconut juice blended into an Icee of sorts. If I remember correctly that is." She took another sip of it and waved it around, starting with the other girl in the elevator. "Feel free to try it. My barista is a blessing if you ask me. She never ceases to give me drinks to die for."

At first Tachibana hadn't noticed, but looking at the floor number displayed on the elevator's display, she saw the numbers going down instead of up. "It seems we'll be in here a while longer, someone messed with the elevator." Tachibana giggled before turning back to the trio in the elevator with her. Taking her hat with her free hand, she adjusted it with a smile. "I'm Tachibana Yuna, but everyone calls me Yuna."

My barista is a blessing if you ask me.
    Yuna
    NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Saren) fin fin (Aubrey) spookie spookie (Spook)
    KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Ellie - Mentioned)

(Best viewed in half browser view.)

• gkSVsYr.jpg

"If I hold her any longer I'd be tempted to never let go."

Amara Colt

The words that came out of the women's mouth could more or less have glazed over Amara's ears. Her focus was being eaten up by the furry creature. Only when the sound of her own name tickled her senses did she draw her eyes back to the beautiful woman. She knew my name...Amara held her gaze for a moment before deciding to drop it as the man beside her spoke up. He didn't seem too concerned about how knowledgeable the woman appeared to be, not that he should. And if he was, he was careful not to wear the emotion upon his sleeves. Had he not answered the woman's question, Amara wouldn't have known about it in the slightest, having drowned the woman's words earlier.

Trying her hardest now to focus on the man's words, she forced her eyes to remain trained on him. Her fingers stiffly holding the kitten now. He adores reptiles...Yes, they could be captivating creatures. She wondered if the man wouldn't enjoy holding the fluff ball within her arms. Fur versus scales; they were two entirely different sensations. So she didn't offer to hand it to him, instead, embracing its warmth a little longer. Before realizing she had yet to answer the question. "No." She replied simply, shaking her head gently. It was better that way. She could briefly recall the last pet she had, a ferret. She had a few pets in the past, all that reached an untimely end. It mattered not the reason how. Just that they did, and now Amara felt it was best not to increase those numbers, whatever they may be.

Feeling the itching silence creep into the conversation, she handed the kitten back to its owner carefully. Best not to become too comfortable. "If I hold her any longer I'd be tempted to never let go."

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith DVationz DVationz

bb5acacb3e26a8acb62afcabf42a35d1.jpg

She smiled and put Socks back into her purse. The kitten mewed crossly fotm being taken away from its new found comfort. Soon she will settle into the purse though, and be pleased once again."That quite understandable." Genived chuckled softly. “She’ll attach herself to your heart and you’ll never want to let go. Cats usually do that for me.” Her attenrioned turned to Ari. “Lizard too are very interesting in my book. Though bearded dragons as pets would cost a bit less than other reptiles. All of them cute in their own right though.” A smile was sent his way. This evening was tiring out to be fun in its own right too.

Interacting: DVationz DVationz NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Located: Sidewalk.

Last edited:

20160225205536_aQRPz.jpeg

mood:
curious, conversational

mentioned:
Embry FireMaiden FireMaiden

interactions:
Warren, Ellie, Wendy -- NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint , DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Aurelia Noelle Matthys
━━━━ ⋄☆⋄ ━━━━

Noelle strolled leisurely towards the complex, on her way back from her study session at the library, her bag weighed down by books for her literature class. She shivered slightly, pulling her wool cardigan closer around her body as a light breeze swept by, ruffling her long hair. The girl was never very tolerant of the cold, but she did enjoy the crisp, fresh feeling the cool air left on her face.

It's been about two months since she moved here in the summer before the beginning of the new term. She remembered that day: it was noon and the city was at the peak of rush hour, filling the air with the clattering noise of cars and people. The activity was dizzying at first, but she has since gotten used to the city life. Still, she holds a deep appreciation for this time of day--the sky tinged golden with the setting sun, minimal traffic, and little noise, save for the distant roaring of a speeding motorcycle. It was no wonder she took her sweet time getting home.

As she approached the complex, she noticed at the entrance was a sizeable, though diminishing, crowd of paparazzi hoping to snap a picture of someone. Pink lips turned down in a frown when she saw them; she found them annoying, always hanging around and causing inconvenience. At one point, a few from the mob looked toward a young woman, cameras at the ready, but they seemed to decide against it, hurriedly turning away. Noelle tilted her head slightly, wondering who that person could be to have such a strong paparazzi repellent. Maybe she could help get rid of them for good.

Bypassing the nosy photographers, she pushed open the doors to the building and slipped inside, shivering again as the wind gave her a parting puff just as she entered.'Ahh, my hands are cold.. I should get something warm to drink,' she thought, starting towards the cafe, 'and maybe a little treat for all the hard work I've been doing.' she grinned. Her nanna would most likely get after her for having dessert before dinner, but after enduring the stress of moving and beginning at a new school, Noelle thought she deserved to treat herself.

Just as she entered, she heard a male voice call out to the barista behind the counter. It sounded like they were heading someplace. The girl smiled, her curiosity piqued. She sidled up to the counter, her voice tinkling throughout the room as she greeted the two. "Hey, Ellie, Warren! Are you guys heading somewhere? Don't leave me out," she laughed, high and sweet. All three of them attend the same university and live in the same complex, so they've become quite friendly with each other. "Oh, could I get a hot green tea and a strawberry shortcake, please?"

She glanced at the person beside her. It was a girl, the one who moved in recently. Noelle saw they had arrived, but she never found the time to greet her new neighbors. "Hi, there. You just moved in, right? I'm Noelle." she smiled, her tone warm and inviting. When the other girl turned her head Noelle noticed the milky white of her pupils, and her odd, unfocused and distant look. "Ah. She can't see.." A dainty hand reached over to the other girl's to give her a reassuring pat, a sort of security touch so the girl knew where Noelle was. "It's nice to finally meet you."

Last edited:

hLPDzZY.jpg

"I hope life has been treating you well."

Warren Lassiter

A charming voice sounded around him, a familiar tone that lured his attention away from the table and back towards the counter a mere five feet away. His eyes set upon the delicate flower known as Noelle. Though she had only recently moved into the complex, she had already captured the hearts of many. Ellie and Warren included. "Noelle, I hope life has been treating you well." He had always fancied girls like Noelle. So soft and generous, but full of determination and fire all the same. But somehow, if he couldn't normally envision Ellie at a bar, it was pretty difficult to imagine Noelle at one. But giving into her question, he spoke up, "Yeah. There's a bar that has been the talk of the town as of late. I was going to drop by later tonight to snap some shots for my vlog."

He held up his camera to provide some sort of proof of reason for his attendance. "If you'd like to join you are welcome." Though he said that, he wasn't completely sure if she would want to. It didn't seem like her cup of tea, but there was still plenty he didn't know about her. He watched her interact with the blind girl with ease, and relaxed slightly. She was always friendly and easy going. Unless he was acting, Warren constantly found himself freezing up in awkward situations. Situations he wasn't sure how to act in.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint WonderFry WonderFry

WTJ1mze.png

"Okay, so..." Steve replied. "What do you want to talk about fir-? Huh?" His head swiveled to the left upon hearing the new voice.

Interacting: Warren NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Jamie Hunt
@ Cafe
55i7N0S.png
Jamie had moved into his studio apartment a couple of days ago, and he had not left it since. For the first time in a while, he was a little stressed out. Normally he is excited to go to a new place, but this move was supposed to be permanent. Rather than just bringing nothing more than a large backpack to stay somewhere for a month or so, he had to take suitcases filled with all his goods, camera gear, and all the clothes that he hadn't completely worn out from his various adventures. He had pretty much been surviving on some ramen packages that he brought with him, along with various granola bars. But today was the day he decided that he would finally leave and get to know the area a little better. Of course, he had done prior research, but he wanted to get to know more about the people and maybe explore the places in a little more detail than just looking at pictures. He sluggishly closed his laptop and got out of his bed to choose an outfit that didn't make him look homeless. He grabbed his camera bag and rooftopping tools (pretty much just a headlamp, a piece of wood, a lockpicking kit, and some other crap) and exited his apartment.

Jamie opted to take the two flights of stairs down to the main floor instead of waiting for the elevator. After all, he hadn't really done anything other than sleep and eat for the past couple of days, and he had to work off those extra calories. He got to the bottom of the staircase and took a good look at the lobby. He had gotten a quick look at the cafe when he arrived, but he didn't actually go there. He debated over getting a coffee before his brain confirmed the fact that he needed caffeine and urged him to go. Taking in the smells and aromas of food and coffee, he walked into the cafe and ordered a large ice coffee from one of the baristas. While waiting, he realized that this building probably had many great candidates for his blog. Just imagine the personalities and people that he could meet! He picked up his iced coffee and scanned the cafe for people that he might be able to connect with. His drifting eyes focused on a camera strap around somebody's neck. A Canon of some sort. Jamie had his Sony a9 in his bag; he could've brought his Nikon D810 but he preferred the Sony camera sometimes since it's lighter and less work to carry around.

Jamie walked over to the counter, where the cameraman was talking with a barista and two other girls. They were younger people, probably university students. It made sense, lots of people came out to Seaside for the university. He overheard a comment about the man's vlog which piqued his interest. He joined in on the conversation, "A vlog, eh? Explains the expensive piece of equipment hangin' around your neck there." He turned to the group to quickly introduce himself, "I'm Jamie y'all. Just moved in here a few days ago."

Interactions: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Warren) KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (Ellie) WonderFry WonderFry DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

~Marco Galbo~
marco-jpg.362195

Marco came to regret spending all of his money before getting himself into this predicament; recalling to of gotten somewhere between two hundred and two hundred and fifty dollars from a scratch card before he gambled it all away in a game of Crabs. Biggest mistake in his life. Though probably miles away from home, Marco decided to stay optimistic about the situation, given how he was far away from the mobsters who were after him. As the young man walked down the busy sidewalks of Seaside, he looked around with a bright smile, taking in his potential new home; clean and stylish streets, shimmering buildings, and a hell of a lot of restaurants. Indeed, Marco was taken aback from being in such a place like Seaside, filling him with excitement as he became even more eager to explore these uncharted lands. But first, Marco needed to put his bottomless stomach first... and boy was it hungry.

Though the apples he ate during his ride in the food delivery truck kept him from starving to death, Marco now wanted some filling food. Only problem was, in which Marco came to be reminded of when he stopped for a moment to look through his pockets, that he had no money. "Damn." Marco cursed to himself, the delicious smells of the restaurants surrounding him, mercilessly taunting him like tiny devils with pitchforks.

"What does a handsome chump like me have to do to get some grub around here?" Marco asked himself, putting his hands in his pockets as he walked with an annoyed look on his face, "Everythin' around here's probably more expensive than my uncle n' auntie's place."

With his feet starting to cramp up, Marco was now not only starving, but also tired of walking around so much. Though he got to look around at explore the place a little bit, he knew that he needed money. Not just for food. But for pretty much everything else he needed. Transportation. A place to crash. That kind of stuff.

With his mind racing with stress and thoughts, Marco found himself overwhelmed to the point that he needed a place to sit. Luckily, Marco was just passing by a complex before he took a glace inside and saw what looked like a diner. Though completely broke, all Marco wanted at the moment was a seat, and headed inside to relax and sort his thoughts...

(currently entering through the main lobby; open for interaction)

Last edited:
"Look at this place! It's amazing!"
"Yeah. It's ok." Pluto replied as he looked around the lobby, the bored expression never leaving his face. They had both just arrived at the complex and were both very tired from the long drive. Well, Pluto was tired, Jason looked as if he could stay awake forever.
"I heard they had a dog park here. Did you hear that guys?" Jason knelt down to make kissy faces at the three German Shepherd dogs infront of him. "Yes they do! Yes they do!" He started to sound like he was talking to a baby with the way he was talking to them. It kind of embarrassed Pluto, who just hoped that Jason wouldn't keep this up infront of all the people in the lobby.
"Ok, I will be back, I just need to go check on my bike and our stuff. So here." Jason handed the three leashes to Pluto who reluctantly took them. Making sure he held onto them tight. Jason smiled at his friend before turning and walking back outside, noticeably checking out any hot men or women in the building.

It was just Pluto and these three giant dogs right now. If they wanted to, they could jump up on him and rip him to shreds. Lucky for Pluto that they were trained. Or so he thought. The dogs wanted their owner so they followed to where Jason had gone, dragging Pluto behind them. "Oh come on! Why do you have to do this now?" He muttered. The three dogs made their way to entrance of the complex. All three dogs stopped infront of some random stranger and started to sniff at him. 'Oh my gosh. Why are they doing this?' He tried pulling on their leashes but he wasn't strong enough for all three of them. "I-i'm so sorry." He quickly looked up at the other man before his eyes wandered back down to the dogs. "They aren't mine so I can't really control them."

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Eleanor (Ellie) May
A small chime announced the half hour final call of the cafe. "Oh, time flies!" Ellie exclaimed as she backed the few muffins flavors into a box and handed it over to Wendy, "I packed you six different flavors, so you can find your favorite flavor. Woudl you like anything else?" When Noelle came int to the cafe, she waved at her and answered, "Like Warren said... we are going to the bar to just hang out. And you got it! One Green Tea and a shortcake, coming right up!"

Ellie began to turn around to get the order. Taking a small single pastry box, she gently placed the strawberry shortcake inside the box and poured her a hot cup of green tea. "Here you are, Noelle. And if you are up to hanging out with us, we will be leaving after my shift. So in like 30 minutes." She popped her head up to notice the new face and smiled, "Welcome to Suncrest and the Coffee Brew, Jamie! I'm Ellie, you can always find me in the complex if you need me."

Interacting: Wendy DrBezendrine DrBezendrine | Noelle WonderFry WonderFry | Jamie Foundry Foundry
Mention: N/A​

Alexis (Lexi) Stone
Lexi was out of her work clothes and was in a casual outfit. I still have time, she thought as she collapsed on her L-shaped couch. "Come here sweetie~" she called for her kitten. His small legs didn't let him get on the couch, which caused her to laugh. She helpped him onto the couch and held the small kitten close to her. "Tomorrow you can came to work with me..." she told him.

Interacting: Samson

Samuel (Sam) Nightlock
Sam took off his coat, once Snowball was back in her over night kitten den. The other kittens were meowing as Snowball came back, as if they were celebrating that their feline friend was back to play. Sam smiled down at the group of kittens as they began to play with each other. "Sir, if you have somewhere to go, we can keep an eye on Snowball," Debbie asked Sam as he continued to look over the animals. "I should but I think I will just be in my office for a bit," he asnwered and left the animal dens.

Interacting: Debbie

code by spookie spookie | Modifed by KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

"Look at this place! It's amazing!"
"Yeah. It's ok." Pluto replied as he looked around the lobby, the bored expression never leaving his face. They had both just arrived at the complex and were both very tired from the long drive. Well, Pluto was tired, Jason looked as if he could stay awake forever.
"I heard they had a dog park here. Did you hear that guys?" Jason knelt down to make kissy faces at the three German Shepherd dogs infront of him. "Yes they do! Yes they do!" He started to sound like he was talking to a baby with the way he was talking to them. It kind of embarrassed Pluto, who just hoped that Jason wouldn't keep this up infront of all the people in the lobby.
"Ok, I will be back, I just need to go check on my bike and our stuff. So here." Jason handed the three leashes to Pluto who reluctantly took them. Making sure he held onto them tight. Jason smiled at his friend before turning and walking back outside, noticeably checking out any hot men or women in the building.

It was just Pluto and these three giant dogs right now. If they wanted to, they could jump up on him and rip him to shreds. Lucky for Pluto that they were trained. Or so he thought. The dogs wanted their owner so they followed to where Jason had gone, dragging Pluto behind them. "Oh come on! Why do you have to do this now?" He muttered. The three dogs made their way to entrance of the complex. All three dogs stopped infront of some random stranger and started to sniff at him. 'Oh my gosh. Why are they doing this?' He tried pulling on their leashes but he wasn't strong enough for all three of them. "I-i'm so sorry." He quickly looked up at the other man before his eyes wandered back down to the dogs. "They aren't mine so I can't really control them."

~Marco Galbo~
marco-jpg.362195

Marco's thoughts would be interrupted when he was suddenly toppled over by three giant dogs, falling butt-first against the floor as he soon realized what was happening. having a fondness for dogs, Marco laughed as he was smothered by the three dogs, putting them as he went on to say, "Jeez, take it easy will ya!?"

"They aren't mine so I can't really control them."

"Eh, dogs are dogs." Marco replied, forcing himself up as the three dogs continued to try wrestling him back down. Once back on his feet, Marco brushed his hair with his hands before he finally looked at the person holding the leashes of the canines. The young man's cloths looked sweaty and raggedy, and though lean, looked like he was in good shape. One could even say that the young man looked like a scrapper, though at the same time, had a fun-loving cockiness in his smirk.

"Say, I hope I don't come off as some kinda street bum, but do you have any spare cash I could borrow?" Marco then asked the young, blond man standing before him. Figuring the the man was as filthy rich as everyone else in this city, that he could perhaps talk him into giving him some cash to buy some food with. He knew that he needed money for a list's worth of things, but food would have to come first.

Last edited:

As the stranger was pushed to the ground Pluto couldn't help but think, 'Why now?' He hated making a scene, by accident or by choice. People were starting to stare as they walked by and it was bothering him. But he was thankful that it didn't bother the stranger who looked happy to see the dogs. "Yeah, dogs are dogs."

'Annoying and loud.'

Pluto held on tightly to the leashes, glad that the dogs had calmed down some and were now sitting patiently at the man's feet.
Hearing the man ask for spare money nearly had Pluto rolling his eyes. Of course the dogs had to knock into someone who possibly didn't belong here and was just looking for some idiot gullible enough to give in.

"Oh? Spare money? We have plenty!" Jason piped up from behind Pluto with a smile on his face as he looked down at the shorter male infront of him. "We could spare some money after you help us out with some things! What do you say? We help you, you help us. It's a win win."
Pluto had no idea what Jason was up to but he went along with it anyway. He sort of trusted Jason that he wouldn't waist all their money and hey, they would also get someone to help them with... Whatever it was Jason had planned.

• Leon Kensen
    Leon Kensen.png
    "Hey Leon, it's been a while hasn't it." As he was about to ask another question, Kira bumped into him, and commented on Max. Introductions went both ways, and Leon chuckled internally. "I'll get you your drink Max, in the meantime I'll let you two converse." He wandered over to the other end of the counter, and started making Max her drink. A very strong concoction that put most of his other customers into a heavy stupor. That didn't much matter though as he listened to the two girls, half hoping that a story would be told in his absence.

I'll get you your drink Max.
    Leon
    NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Kira)

As the stranger was pushed to the ground Pluto couldn't help but think, 'Why now?' He hated making a scene, by accident or by choice. People were starting to stare as they walked by and it was bothering him. But he was thankful that it didn't bother the stranger who looked happy to see the dogs. "Yeah, dogs are dogs."

'Annoying and loud.'

Pluto held on tightly to the leashes, glad that the dogs had calmed down some and were now sitting patiently at the man's feet.
Hearing the man ask for spare money nearly had Pluto rolling his eyes. Of course the dogs had to knock into someone who possibly didn't belong here and was just looking for some idiot gullible enough to give in.

"Oh? Spare money? We have plenty!" Jason piped up from behind Pluto with a smile on his face as he looked down at the shorter male infront of him. "We could spare some money after you help us out with some things! What do you say? We help you, you help us. It's a win win."
Pluto had no idea what Jason was up to but he went along with it anyway. He sort of trusted Jason that he wouldn't waist all their money and hey, they would also get someone to help them with... Whatever it was Jason had planned.

~Marco Galbo~
marco-jpg.362195

"Oh? Spare money? We have plenty!" Spoke a taller man who came up from behind the blond man before standing in front of Marco, and spoke with a smile on his face, "We could spare some money after you help us out with some things! What do you say? We help you, you help us. It's a win win."

"A win win ya say?" Marco replied, putting up a thinking gesture as he let it roll around in his head. Sure, he could make easy money this way and get himself some grub. Hell, it would be even better if they actually worked at some job Marco could make a living from. Indeed, it would be a win win. Though it would all depend on what he would be doing...

"I'm sold!" Marco said with a smirk as he extended his arm to shake the younger man's hand, "Back where I used to live, they used to call me "the Handy Man" cuz I would do anything anyone asked as long as I got dough from it! So what do ya need, my guy?"

Last edited:
Raven & Damien Wynterscroft
|location: suncrest entrance | mood: neutral | currently: in conversation | with: embry FireMaiden FireMaiden
xXx

full
The vampiric twins had hardly been outside for a moment when they were approached by an unfamiliar woman and her rather large dog.

She had asked the pair about local take-out restaurants, and while for most this would be an easy question to answer, the pair weren't exactly used to worrying about human food.

Raven stepped forward, smiling at the two and bowing slightly. Her expression and tone were soft and dreamy, as though she'd slipped into her own little world.

"Oh, you want to know where you can get something to eat, don't you? We can't really help you there, we don't eat... not like your kind do, anyway."

Damien immediately pulled her back under the parasol she'd handed him, shaking his head hopelessly as his dear sister had nearly given them away yet again. She of course meant no harm, but that didn't make the situation any better.

"What she means is that we have a lot of food allergies and don't really eat out." Pausing for a moment, the pale young man looked around for any sign of a restaurant.

"I know there's a cafe around here, but I'm not sure if they offer take-out... I've never been, but I have heard good things about it."

full
Keeping an eye on the dog, he turned to his sister as they awaited a response. Hopefully, the woman would write them off as quirky and move on with her day.

The last thing they needed was to be found out so soon after having moved.

e926886178915232e41abfe0c85108d2--kawaii-cute-anime-kawaii.jpg
Embry Fonteyn
Interaction: Raven and Damien spookie spookie - Open
Mentioned: Ivan, Ellie KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Wendy DrBezendrine DrBezendrine Noelle WonderFry WonderFry Jamie Foundry Foundry
Happy to not be blown off, the girls response was a bit weird. Your kind? They were all the same race weren't they? The boy with her explained what she meant, but something was still a little off. Nevertheless, it mattered little to Embry. "Oh, okay! That's understandable," She said with a cherry smile. "Thanks anyway," Embry smiled, before telling Lance to come as she walked away. There was something odd about those two, something she couldn't put her finger on. Lance acted differently because of it. Anyway, a cafe still wasn't what she was in the mood for, so just have to look around a bit.

However, she didn't want to go far, so after moving to the side out the way of traffic, she pulled out her phone. Before she remembered that she didn't have her new service plan set up yet. So, no data to look for nearby places. So, the café or making something herself were probably her only options. Unless Ivan wanted to swoop in an treat her to spontaneous dinner. But, that was what happened in movies, so Embry only entertained the thought for a moment before she started back to the main entrance. Besides, she offered him eailier, so, yeah. Little hope.

A few paparazzi stragglers were left standing around, but most of them had cleared out of moved to.another spot to try an pry open people's personal lives. She couldn't stand them, always snooping where snooping should be avoided. Embry had a few friends who had their lives ruined because of their parents, all because of a picture taken out of context, or a doctored quote.

Walking back inside the apartment complex, she took in a deep breath. She looked at the café, debating on actually going in. She on my had about fifteen bucks in cash, and she didn't want to go upstairs for her card. So Embry was left wondering what to do. Back in her room she could look up pizza places who could deliver, but that may cost more than she wanted to spend. So, café it was.

She told Lance to sit outside the café, unsure if they allowed pets inside or not. It smelled delicious, and once she could see the menu it didn't take her long to decide on what she wanted. However, it might take a while for her to get her order taken because it seemed a bit busy. There were some pretty girls, one of which was a barista, and a boy with a camera. Social settings weren't her favourite, so she chose to wait, but a peppermint mocha was always worth it.

✕rayne cessair✕

location; suncrest | mood; curious | currently; exploring the building | with; n/a

✕✕✕

we are fragile, breakable souls;

With his snowy hair practically floating in the cold winds' embrace, Rayne shivered as he clutched his most recent purchase, a fresh painting canvas, to his chest. While the item had been expensive and was of top quality, it did little to break the icy barrage that was threatening to blow him away.

Indeed, the oversized purple and black hoodie he was wearing seemed to offer little protection. With a soft sigh, Rayne adjusted the papery mask covering his face and diverted his attention to an assortment of leaves that danced down the sidewalk.

He loved this time of year, and often found himself spending many hours alone with a brush in hand, making some attempt to capture the fleeting glow of a season neeting its end. Most his age were promised a lifetime to enjoy the colors of fall, but Rayne knew very well that each one could be his last, and because of this, the young man wanted to immortalize every sensation he possibly could.

With the entrance to Suncrest now in sight, Rayne hurried to the door and opened it rather awkwardly, slipping inside as a final chill of fall air embraced his shivering form. Pausing to look around, he tilted his head curiously as he took it all in.

Everything was quite new to Rayne, as he hadn't been living in the complex for more than a few weeks, and had been too sick to do much right after having moved in.

He did know where to find the elevators, but as they were all currently occupied, Rayne decided to explore the main areas of the building instead. Someone had mentioned a cafe of sorts in passing, and while he wasn't particularly hungry, he figured he would head in its general direction and see what he could find.

After all, he really had nothing better to be doing.

code by spookie spookie

• gkSVsYr.jpg

"I wonder if she can reveal something I don't even know about myself."

Amara Colt

Genevieve began to go on about animals further, before Ari found it in his best interest to slink back off towards home. Amara didn't bother saying goodbye, but rather kept her eyes trained on him until he disappeared back through the crowd. He had mentioned how they should all be heading home before it got too late. Home. She blinked slowly. She still had time to kill before her work shift. She wouldn't be heading home for awhile.

Amara had been hoping more of a confrontation to take place between Ari and Genevieve, but unfortunately for her the incident held no violence or malice. Only, now she was left with the intriguing woman who knew things others didn't. So did Amara, but not quite in the same sense as Genevieve. There was also an inviting aura about her that Amara couldn't dream to match even if she wanted to. Without turning to her, she spoke softly, "Then...I'll be taking my leave as well." Finally choosing to drag her eyes to meet hers, before transitioning over to the feline. Where can I see you again....Though a part of her desired to utter those words, her lips remained sealed. She was sure fate would somehow bring them together again.
    Holding up two fingers in a peace sign, she began walking deeper into the city.
    I wonder if she can reveal something I don't even know about myself.

Silently traveling, she eventually came upon an abandoned building seemingly familiar like all the others, yet fresh territory for her to explore. One more hour and a half before work.I have plenty of time...

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith DVationz DVationz

(Warren will come later.)

20160225205536_aQRPz.jpeg

mood:
conversational, excited

mentioned:

interactions:
Ellie, Warren, Jamie -- KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint , NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , Foundry Foundry

Aurelia Noelle Matthys
━━━━ ⋄☆⋄ ━━━━

"A bar??" Noelle repeated, her eyes twinkling. She'd never been inside a bar before; the closest the girl had ever come to alcohol was during the occasional celebration at her family's resort, and her parents never even let her touch the drink. 'If I go, nanna would throw a fit. Buuuuutttt....' Curiosity got the best of her. She grinned, "Sure! Count me in. I wanna see what it's like." Although the girl wasn't really sure if she'd enjoy herself, she wouldn't know if she didn't try. Besides, it's not like she's going alone.

Research was Noelle's true motive. As a novelist, she wanted to experience the atmosphere of a bar, as well as figure out why people love the taste of such a pungent drink to write about it more realistically. What kind of author would she be if she didn't take this opportunity? Secretly, though, she was just giddy about being able to do what she wanted without her parents. She finally felt like more of a grown-up.

Her attention was brought back to the counter, where Ellie had her order ready. "Thank you! And here's the money," she said, placing cash in the barista's hand. "If it's after your shift, then I can wait for you down here. I'm too lazy to go back upstairs," she laughed.

At the sound of a new voice she turned to see a young man. His face was unfamiliar, but a quick introduction took care of that problem. Noelle gave him a cheerful smile, welcoming him warmly. "Nice to meet you, Jamie! My name's Noelle." As she spoke she took her food, careful not to burn herself with the hot drink, and made her way to a table fairly close to the counter, so as not to break away from the conversation.

✕rayne cessair✕

location; cafe | mood; fine | currently; considering his options | with; n/a (open for interaction)

✕✕✕

we are fragile, breakable souls;

For Rayne, it hardly seemed as though any time had passed before he stumbled upon the cafe. The relative silence he'd been walking in gave way to muddled voices and the clinking of dishes, as well as a sweet scent of fresh coffee. He at once found it welcoming.

The white-haired boy walked in quietly, not wanting to draw any unnecessary attention to himself. Rayne had gotten used to the occasional sympathetic glance or germ-fearing glare sent his way, courtesy of the paper medical mask he wore daily. Ironically enough, he wasn't contagious in the slightest. However, as no one knew this, Rayne didn't blame them for being a bit put off by it.

Isolation went with the territory of such illnesses.

Sliding a hand into the pocket of his oversized hoodie, he mentally counted whatever change was left over from his most recent purchase. Deciding it was enough, Rayne made his way towards the lineup, hoping there was some sort of sweet option available to go with his coffee.

code by spookie spookie

"I'm sold!" The man happily replied and went to shake Pluto's hand. Pluto had absolutely no idea what Jason was thinking but he shook the man's hand and acted like he did know. "Well, the first thing we would need from you is your name." Pluto said as he moved his hand back to the dog leashes. "My name is Pluto. Pluto Domatilla and this is Jason." He said as he pointed to the smiling blonde man behind him.
"Ok, so the first thing you can help us with is bringing stuff up to our apartment. If you are really short on cash then we could always pay you to do stuff around the apartment. Watch the dogs, clean around, I don't know. Stuff. We will pay you handsomely for anything we have you do!" Jason completely ignored the side glance Pluto was giving him, he didn't care. "So, what do you say?"

• Graeme Grove
    Graeme Grove.jpg
    After some time of riding, he found a safe place to hide his bike, and started walking further into the territory of the Red Thorns. At first glance you'd never know a large gang was in control and had their eyes on the outsider. It was quickly apparent though when more and more people began following Graeme. At first is was only two, then five, then tweleve, then enough that all he could hear were footsteps behind him. He knew exactly what they wanted, and they knew what he wanted. Graeme kept walking, ignoring the ever growing parade behind him, until he reached a large empty skate park. He walked to the center, where there weren't any ramps or obstacles, and turned around.

The sheer number of gangsters was, at first glance, startling. Yet Graeme simply stood and watched with dull eyes as they began to form a large circle around him. Before long, three guys and two girls took a few steps closer, along with two other lackeys behind them dragging a badly beaten Ayden between them. "Well if it ain't the Irish Brawler. Everyone give him a round of applause!" Around him everyone clapped until a raise of their leader's hand silenced them. "You've got some serious balls to wander this far into our territory Mr. Urban Legend. It would be a shame if you died... who'd carry on your name then? Surely not your girl Max, or any of the other Royals. I'm surprised she hasn't stepped down from her command for you." Graeme's face didn't change, "Nobody dethrones the queen... and this knight won't be leaving without the rook." The man laughed. "What makes you think I'm just going to give you the kid?" Graeme cracked his knuckles, "Let's see, you're about to take the risk of getting both you and your second in command seriously injured just to prove you can beat me? Please, we both know you lost to me twice already Shane. You're just not skilled enough to beat me. Oh, and if you really think Laura McKay can do any better, I'm sorry for your ignorance." The man laughed again. "We'll see about that." With a whistle, the other two guys, the girl, and the head honchos of the Red Thorns rushed toward Graeme.

"Alright, you asked for it..." Graeme quickly took off his coat and threw it behind him at one of the assailants before turning to catch a lead pipe coming at his head. Pulling the pipe, and it's weilder closer to him, he smashed his head against the girl, causing her to bounce back and cringe on the ground, her hands over her face in pain and the pipe dropping to the concrete. Taking a small hop back, Graeme barely dodged a knife through his gut, and turned to elbow the guy who he had thrown his coat at. He nailed the guy in the nose, an audible crack coming from him and a scream of pain. "Don't look away from me Graeme!" A sharp pain went through Graeme as Shane had punched his gut with steel knuckles. Graeme coughed up blood, and Shane smiled. "Not so invincible are you?" Graeme spit the blood in his mouth at Shane and wiped his face. "Who ever said I was?"

The was still three people to deal with, Shane, Laura, and the other gangster. All he could do for the moment was defend himself, a swing of a baseball bat from the nameless gangster, an attempted grapple from Larua, a quick sidestep from another swing of Shane's steel knuckles. Another block, another reversal, and another jump back. Eventually the nameless gangster slipped up, and Graeme spun around him, kicking him towards Shane and knocking the two over. Laura came at Graeme with a gut punch, in which Graeme dodged, returning with his own left hook to her ribs. She blocked it enough to keep him from knocking the wind out of her, but she still stumbled. Again Graeme threw a punch at her, this time faking a right hook before gut punching her with his left. She coughed up blood, and Shane hit Graeme in the side of the head. "I'm not gonna tell you again, keep your eyes on me!" Graeme's vision had grown red due to the blood now streaming down his face. "That's it? C'mon Shane, that was weak." Shane frowned and ran at Graeme, in which he responded with a quick counter of a point blank gut punch. While Shane was out of breath, Graeme kicked him to the ground and turned to catch Laura's arm as she punched toward him. With a grunt, as she was not light in the slightest, Graeme flipped her onto her back with a loud thud. He straddled Laura and punched her a couple of times before getting up again and walking over to Shane who was still catching his breath

Standing over the gangster leader, he waited as Shane slowly looked up. "What the hell made you think you could take on a Royal? All you are is a wannabe gangster who can't even win a five against one... if you can't take me down with five of your crew, it's no wonder you always want to fight. You're a loser. Nothing more than some kid trying to achieve a dream he was never capable of achieving in the first place... The next time you want to mess with Royalty, remember this..." With that Graeme knocked Shane unconscious and walked over to where his coat was lying on the ground. Picking it up, he noticed as a few drops of blood fell to the concrete from his face, and the blood covering his fists. He'd have to clean up at the hideout before going into town. Hopefully Max had stocked up on bandages again. Without a word, he walked over to Ayden and grabbed his barely conscious by the arm as the gangsters around them murmured to each other. They let Graeme and Ayden pass, and once they were out of earshot Ayden spoke up.

"Thanks Graeme... I'm sorry you had to go through that to save my sorry ass." Graeme shook his head, "Shut up Ayden. You're in worse condition than me... let's get you home and patch ourselves up. You can snooze and I'll see if I can find Max afterwards." With things said and done, Graeme and Ayden made their way to the hideout on Graeme's bike and started patching themselves up.

What the hell made you think you could take on a Royal?
    Graeme
    Fight Theme Song
    (since people insisted on it.)

nicholas "spook" sterling

| location // elevator | mood // apathetic | currently // not much | with // saren, yuna |

Spook had returned to his usual state of silent brooding, leaning against a wall of the elevator as he stared at the floor wordlessly.

This new girl that had joined them, she seemed quite outgoing and cheerful, which was... not really his type of person, but whatever. Surely the ride would be over soon.

When she asked him his name, Nick looked to her with a slightly sarcastic expression.

"Spook," he replied casually, waiting to see if she'd recognize that the gloomy emo kid in front of her was actually music's most wanted celebrity.

Running a perfectly manicured hand through his signature hairstyle, Nick wore a rather sly expression. Honestly, it was always fun to see that look of total surprise when they figured it out.​
full

code by spookie spookie

Users who are viewing this thread