[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Silver Kiara Jones and Ophelia Shayama
303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg

ooopjea-jpg.303247

Oscar 01.jpg
@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Ophelia happily let herself be lead by embarrassed Silver. Leaning a bit she could see the adorable blush of her new little sister across her ears. Oh she is so adorable! I just want to squeeze her to no end! Smiling happily she walked down the halls with Silver till they reached the one of the hall and stepped beside her. Looking over at the flustered Silver she smiled and playfully nudged her. "So, left or right? We're traversing the unknown here so there's no wrong path. This is our adventure just you and I." Of course Ophelia wanted to find the headmaster's elevator and from there enter the Vault. Yet she was interested in where Silver would lead them. Ophelia could hunt for the vault anytime, but she wanted to give Silver this small adventure.

Silver blinked having stopped and looking at the directions she could pick from. She had NO idea where they were even going! But she couldn't say that, for one, Ironwood would have her ass if she ever admitted she was wrong, and the thought of being lost feared her, as the memories of her as a child, lost in the woods, attacked by Grimm . . . She shook the memories away, biting her lip before she finally decided to speak. "Uh . . . L-Left?" she cursed herself for stuttering. But Ophelia was right, this WAS their adventure. Maybe she could just pick a random path and-

Right.

Silver blinked, having heard something that sounded almost like a whisper, but soon disappeared. She had a sudden, strange, and irrational urge to turn to the right. To the right . . . And then, a sudden thought ran through her head. A thought of being caged, locked away, and the urge grew even more. Unable to bear it, she turned to the right, speaking clearly. "Right, we need to go right."

Watching the gears work in the young girl's mind Ophelia felt a sense of pride. Something similar that she had for her powerful older brother. It was surprising that she felt such pride in others as her own parents had none for her. Well at least her mother did, Ophelia barely knew her birth father. Pushing her dark past out of her mind she happily swung Silver's hand as the girl thought. Watching her darling daughter nearly whispering the soft utter of left Ophelia nearly caught it. Left? Did she say left?

However as she was about to utter left something strange is happening. Silver's face changed, similar to a less than reliable cohort of her looked when they listened to their prey from afar. It was as if Silver was listening to something that Ophelia couldn't hear. Worried Ophelia went to reach out to Silver only for her to quickly turn to the right. Pulling her hand back she listened to Silver choose the right. Pulling her hand back to her chest she nodded and smiled at her darling Silver. "Right. Right it is then. Let's go then Silver! Our adventure awaits!" As she walked she remembered the blueprints and realized that they were making their way towards the headmaster's elevator. She hadn't expected them to actually find it so quickly. And yet she followed Silver as they made their way towards the elevator.

The voice in her head only grew louder and louder, more influential. First right, then left, then another left, and straight. Her entire demeanor seemed to shift so largely as she went serious, almost cold, silent, as she kept coordinated and concentrated steps. But yet, always stayed in pace as to not outrun her partner, and to keep her hand gripped to hers.

And then, just like that, she stopped, in front of a grand like elevator, still holding her hand as she pressed the opposite hand on the cold surface of the double sliding doors. She sighed, speaking once more. "Hey Ophelia . . . I-Is there any way to open this?" she asked, turning back to her. The urge only seeming to grow.

Right, left, left and onwards.
Ophelia was shocked to realize that Silver had lead them on the direct path of the headmaster's elevator. It was a strange discovery to say the least. How did she know? And what was she listening to? The questions were ones she would have to ponder at another time. Ophelia's job was to keep Silver safe, and her own personal mission to make Silver happy as well. Ignoring the suspicion she smiled as the two seamlessly arrived at the headmasters elevator.

As Silver spoke up Ophelia tilted her head as she turned back to her. Looking at the heavy doors of the elevator she ran her finger across her lips as she pondered on just how to open the elevator. "I'm not sure... hmmm..."

"Well there is always when one is invited to enter." A detached voice said from out of nowhere behind the two girls.

Standing behind them was the tall tanned headmaster looking down at them with his one avocado eye. Smiling down at the two curious girl he held his cane in front of them with both of his hands rested atop of the cane in a calm manner. He was curious as to what two young freshman were doing wandering the halls till he recalled Professor Shamrock is still out on a mission. As he caught the girl's attention he happily continued. "If the two of you would like to visit my office I'd be happy to show you, although it seems that what was left of second period is soon ending and I doubt you two would like to miss lunch. On occasion we serve ice cream."

Silver was intent on entering the elevator, intent on going down, something was down there, something that she needed. She needed to go there, to get it, let it free, the thoughts, the feeling of being trapped, locked away, were still fresh in her mind. The words, the images, the memories. What . . . what were these -

Suddenly, she snapped back to reality once the word Ice cream came to her mind. Everything, everything prior to the events of right now, the thoughts, the whispers, were erased from the young Huntress to be's mind as the thoughts of the delicious, cold, and creamy substance filled her mind.

Memories of having the cold ice treat on her birthdays, her first birthday, well the first one she could remember. She remembered it clear as day too, the first time she tried ice cream, with Ironwood beside her. Oh god she loved it, the cookies and cream flavor, Mint chocolate chip, triple coco, Vanilla, blueberry, birthday cake, banana split, oh god the flavors! She couldn't deny ice cream! Never!

"YES!" she practically screamed, clearing her voice and turning around. "Oh, um I mean . . . Yes. Ice cream, it um, sounds impeccable. I'd-We'd hate to miss it!" She elbowed Ophelia quickly, giving her a pleading stare, she didn't care how soft, weak, or needy she looked. She just needed the treat! "Right Sis?" Having said the word sis without thinking about it, but she didn't care, it felt right anyways.

Headmaster Pine smiled at the young girl's enthusiasm at the prospect of ice cream. It was nice to see that the childish wonder is within his students. He hoped it would stay there as the years when on. However, he knew many a student looses such innocence along the way. His job was a painstaking, but a necessary one. Although some lose it long before they enter Beacon's campus. Giving them a wise smile he leaned closer and spoke in a softer tone. "Well I suppose you two better make your way there before it's all gone."

Ophelia looked at their Headmaster taken aback that she hadn't sensed him. However she made sure not to show it on her face. Instead she smiled as the headmaster spoke, "you're right Headmaster Pine. Altho...." Feeling her excited partner elbow her Ophelia looked down at her and her heart nearly stopped. Silver looked so adorable Ophelia's chest tightened as she beamed down at the girl. She called me sis!! Oh! She is so adorable!!! Reaching out she hugged Silver tightly and took her hand. "Right! Let's go now!" Running down the hall with her new little sister she waved back to the headmaster, "bye headmaster Pine!!"

Leaning back to a standing position the tall headmaster gave the girls a polite nod as they happily ran off. He watched them run off taking a mental note to take heed of those two. Such a energetic pair of young girls was a breath of fresh air in his long but dreary past. Still he wasn't blind it was clear that there was another reason these two wanted to come here. However, now was not the time to ponder such facts. Closing his eye he smiled and spoke softly. "Hiding in the shadows isn't a very effective way to get to know a girl, Phoenix."

Last edited:
Summer Rose

bd853fc4a91703e5739aa1ba5f1b77e7.jpg
Nearby: Titan
Mentioned: Pyro
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool
After a good half hour, Summer made some cookies and had some on a plate to give to Pyro as she goes to visit him. As she made it, she played music and sang along. As she waited, she continued to get into contact with Phoenix. I swear if he doesn't answer my text, I will make his dinner be nothing but air! Shaking her head, Summer finally gave up on texting him and announced, "Well I'm off to check in on Pyro."

It took a while to find her brother's dorm, but she did. Knocking lightly on the door and called out,
"Pyro! Are you in there? I made some cookies..." She stood her ground as she waited for any response. After a bit, she let out a sigh and called out once more, "Well, if you are in there... I'll make sure to save you these cookies for you... I just wanted to check on you."

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

7386e8a9a17115e90a212d3b26fae512.jpg
Nearby: Ophelia and Silver
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

As the duo ended up in front of an elevator Phoenix took note of another set of foot fall. It was so low and silent that Phoenix didn't notice it at first, but there he was, the Headmaster himself. Staying closed to the wall he listened into their conversation. It wasn't a long one, which he was glad since he knew his aura was running low. As soon as the girls were heading back, Phoenix turned around and began to make his way to them.

"Hiding in the shadows isn't a very effective way to get to know a girl, Phoenix."

Shocked, Phoenix froze in place.
How the hell did he know!? His semblance slowly turned off as he revealed himself to the headmaster. Turning around to face the older man and asked, "It is if you can only figure her true self. Sorry, Headmaster Pine, but I have to check in on my leader..." Phoenix didn't say anything else as he began to make his way back toward the dorms and then head to lunch with his team. As he walked back, Phoenix couldn't help shake the surprise of the headmaster knowing he was there.

Shaking his head, he fished out his phone out of his pocket as he turned it on. Once he did, a flood of texts from Summer began to pop up.
"What happened?; Hello!; PHOENIX ANSWER YOUR GOD DAMN SCROLL!; If you don't I'm not making you mom's cookies...; Damn, it's too bad these cookies came out so perfect (Image of cookies); YOU ARE A HORRIBLE BROTHER, FRIEND, AND TEAMMATE! HOW COULD YOU JUST BE OUT AND ABOUT, WHEN YOUR LEADER IS HAVING A HARD TIME!"

Shit... he sent a quick message back, "I have a good reason... but I can't tell you..." He began to jog back to the dorms as he needed to get to Pyro. Once he made it to the dorms, he got another message, "A good reason, huh... I hope you enjoy making your own dinner." NO! he yelled at himself, "All I ever wanted was to have your dinner..." he shouted as he entered his team's dorm.

Last edited:
Cruc Sustrai and Bruno Port

images (6).jpg large (1).jpg
Nearby: Team CROC
@Tags: IG42 IG42 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Bruno was took many notes during class and the first couple of his note book almost look like exact replicas of what was on the board. Once class was over he notice Croc walk over, he was curious as to what he was talking about, he didn't need help. Then he finally noticed Io was stuck in her desk. "Io! Are you okay? When did this happen?" Bruno said just realizing Io was stuck.

Right before class started...

...I need to hurry... I can't believe I forgot to bring any mustache growth cream with me from home... Bruno thought rushing into class and dropping. He ran to his desk and dropped a huge container of mustache growth cream on his desk. That caused Io to break her desk and that brings us to now...

Present time...

"Lets just get her out. Maybe we can lube her arm with mustache growth cream and then..." Croc said right before Bruno got up, walked up to Io, picked her up, placed his foot on the desk and began to pull with all his strength. Right when Bruno thought it would work, the weight and pressure Bruno gave with his foot broke of a huge piece of the desk. With huge piece broken off Io was now free... except for the part of her being held up in the air by Bruno. "Or we can just break it, what ever works really I guess" Croc said giving a shrug.

Cirrus Schnee

Nearby: Croc, Iola, Prof Sharp, Bruno, Summer, Phoenix
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Laughing at Croc's obliviousness Cirrus slapped his partner's shoulder lightly. "Alright so maybe I deserved that, I have no idea what he was on about either and I doubt he did either, the trick is to just wing it and if you sound clear enough a lot of people will just go with it.." Listening attentively to the rest of the lesson he stole glances at Iola's predicament and at Croc's notebook. Once the class let out he smiled sympathetically then stared in shock as Ivory was asked to wait but walked out anyway. Watching Summer and Phoenix leave he caught the words 'cooking' and 'cookies' and almost groaned out loud, he still needed to make sure Iola got loose and he couldn't very well drag his entire team along.

When Bruno planted his foot on the desk Cirrus hurriedly moved away and stood back as he tore a chunk out of the desk with Iola's arm still inside. "Not bad big guy but uhh...she's still kind of stuck." Patting Bruno's arm he stepped up to the metaphorical plate. "Alright let her down mate. Iola just hold still a minute, this might get a bit freaky but stay calm oh and keep your aura active." Holding an arm out to the side a glyph surrounded it just below the shoulder and a white Beowolf arm covered his own. "Right here we go." Trying to look and sound confident he took hold of the wood chunk with both his normal and Grimm hands, squeezing with the Beowolf arm the claws dug into the wood then violently pulled away tearing most of the broken wood off leaving a ragged chunk that dropped to the floor. "There you go all gone now." He gave Iola a wide grin and let the summoned arm dissipate. "All good now?"

Slate Black

0c3648a5e1685a52915365b5136f0a92.jpg

Nearby: Everyone to Team CROC
@Tags:
With his eyes cast onto the three women before him, Slate let a cool smile overtake his expression. Their first day together, and Slate felt he had a good grip on all three of them. Cherry was by far the easiest, she fell easy for the sweet smile, toned body, and kind words. Silver was different, and while Slate didn't think he could control her with attraction, but more so dominance. Lastly was Ophelia, whom was wrapped around his fingers. Or at least Slate thought.

Silver and Cherry stepped out the door, leaving Slate only a moment to look at Ophelia before she grasped him by the tie. Not surprised by much, the man let himself be pulled down to eye level with her. Slate didn't close his eyes, only kissing his target if the honey pot was complete, and thus saw the bagel enter his mouth. The toasted bread fit perfectly to stop his retort, but still allotted enough room for a grin. "Thanks for the bagel, Ophelia," Slate tilted his head, "But don't tease me, or else you'll see how ravenous I can be when not fed.". Slate followed her out the door, but took the lead and lifted the bagel up. "I of course mean the food.". Playing these games was not fun for Slate, but as far as he was knew; it was the only way he knew to be.

The walk over to the class was uneventful for the most part, but Slate did feel some pride walking with his newfound team. A part of him wondered if the eyes were staring at the team, or him; but deep down he knew the answer. With the strut of a model, posture of a king, and all around focused aura. This carried with him into the classroom, where Slate found a seat in the row and seat behind Silver. Maybe it was just him being cautious or putting himself above his team, but it felt easier then trying to square off with the guard dog that Silver looked like.

As far as Professors go, Slate enjoyed Sharp. Serious, formal, and to the point, sadly the class itself had a bump Slate found highly aggravating. Ivory Goodwitch, I'll keep my eyes on you. A part of Slate wanted to help Professor Sharp by demonstrating his weapon on the obnoxious child, but that would ruin the part he was playing. Thus, Slate put on a small grin and pretended to be just as perplexed as most in the crowd. The class continued with relative bore, and Slate found himself walking out of class without retaining much of the lecture.

With Silver and Ophelia heading off with the other teams, and Cherry still inside with Professor; Slate found himself heading to the lunch room.

Titan Xiao Long

Kaname%20Asahina%203%20-%20Brothers%20Conflict_zpsqtp0j5ew.jpg

Nearby: Everyone
@Tags: Literally Everyone

"You got it Valentine!" Titan gave a thumbs up to his teammate, not worried in the least that he might have been picked for the exercise. With this Titan watched the rest of the exercise and the rest of the class in contempt, only ever perking up with Ivory's musical. Titan found Ivory to give him mixed signals, while his grandeur and excitement were certainly contagious; the man was also a threat to his cousin's innocence. Even so, the giant still smiled in his seat.

"Oh Summer, just means we can have a big lunch together," Titan attempted to help Phoenix, but found the stubborn girl had already made up her mind. Within moments Titan was alongside Summer in the grocery, picking out food for the team. Titan took the time to grab his vegetables and meat, attempting to stick with the regiment his grandfather had always had him on. When they were finished at the store and made it to the dorms, Titan put away all his food before listening to Summer's proposition.

"I don't mind helping cheer Pyro up, but," Titan sighed realizing he needed to figure out the rest of the layout of Beacon before anything else, "I think I'll go and find out where the gym is.". Titan went to his room and put jogging pants and a muscle shirt in a bag. By the time he was out the aroma of freshly made cookies wafted in the air. Titan took one off the plate, "I'll meet you in the lunchroom, save you a seat to.". Titan ruffled her head as he walked out, heading down and out to the common area.

Cherry

Nearby: Slate

Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus

The conversation finished she smiled. It was good to hear Momma's voice again....even if I did just see her a couple days ago. Lunch is next! I'm starving! I wonder where the rest of my team... She spied a familiar head of hair, the color of stone. Running along the ceiling to catch up she positioned herself above her partner.

She took a deep breath"Heads up Slate! Literally!" she called before dropping whatever it is she was doing to stick to the roof. I should ask about that....maybe Slate knows! He seems like he knows a lot! Giggling as he caught her, she matched his eyes. She noticed that they seemed to soften, just a bit, whenever she did that, which she took as a sign that it made him happy, at least a little bit. She liked making people happy. It was, at least in part, why she wanted to be a Huntress. To make others happy. "Good catch."

She pouted slightly as he set her down. Being carried made her feel like a princess! But she shrugged off the disappointment, put her smile back on and asked. "Ready for lunch? Hey I was wondering. That thing I do" she pointed to the ceiling "where I stick and bounce. Do you know what that is?"

Iola Rose Sakra

tumblr_mrwz8jH5hS1s86wnpo1_1280.jpg

Nearby: Cirrus, Croc, Olive, Cherry, Professor Sharp and the stragglers
@Tags: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost
Looking up at Bruno she did a half shrug. "I'm fine kinda stuck at the moment on what to do. I could use some help if there isn't any trouble." She could have easily broken the entire desk if she wanted to, but wasn't to keen on breaking school property more than she already was. As Croc posed a pretty good idea, Iola nodded and was about to agree when she felt Bruno's hands around her waist. A shocked "eep," was all the girl could let out. Stunned at suddenly being picked up Iola froze in shock not really sure how to react, but grateful that her team was willing to help. I really am unlucky when it comes to this stuff. Wincing in pain as Bruno began to pull she endured it and prayed that this would work.

Hearing the loud crack of the wooden desk she watched as her arm was somewhat free, but leaving a much bigger gaping hole then before. Well...there goes not breaking things any further...But . Looking at the wooden ring around her arm she wasn't sure how to get this off. Luckily Cirrus was resourceful with his semblance. Looking in awe as he used his glyphs to summon a beowulf claw to help him breaking the wood around her wrist. Still feeling a bit of jealousy at his ability Iola was grateful. Rubbing her finally free arm she smiled and looked at the others. "Yes. Thank you so much guys." Blushing at the others as she was placed back down. Not sure what else to say. Hearing the lunch bell ring Iola feeling guilty that they seemed to have missed their free period.

"The lunch bell?"

Jade

Nearby: Pyro, Rose Twins
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool
OOC: Jade has no idea about the bit between Ophelia and Pyro (since Nix only texted his sister about it). But if you want him to come out you can King, which is why I tagged you!

The clock chimed on her computer chimed, signaling that there was twenty minutes until lunch. Jade closed her computer, satisfied with her work. There. That one's done. Just in time. Hmmm....what to do next? Maybe I'll get some suggestions from my team. I wonder where they are. I guess I can check the dorm first, and if not I can always just ask them at lunch.

Jade made her way back to the dorms, just as Phoenix arrived at the door. And his sister was there too, holding a plate of cookies! "Hey guys! What's up? And more importantly.....what flavor are those cookies?" She went into the room and flopped down on one of the couches, facing the twins. "Now that I think of it, what are we doing for lunch? We could just eat here, or go to the lunch hall. I assume you guys' plan was to eat here since you came here with those Summer? Mind if I join in? Or is this more of a sibling only lunch?"

Last edited:
Rose Twins

5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.png

Nearby: Jade and Pyro
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool

After sending one more text o her brother after he had gone offline and as she turned around, ready to head back to her dorm, when Phoenix turned the corner and yelled at her, "All I ever wanted was to have your dinner..." Confused at the sudden outburst from her brother, Phoenix took that opportunity to take the plate of cookies from her. "Hey, those are not yours to have! I made those for Pyro but be didn't answer the door... Give me the plate of cookies before I make you regret ever living!" Summer exclaimed as jade also came around the corner and greeted the twins in mid fight.

"Hey, guys! What's up? And more importantly.....what flavor are those cookies?"

Phoenix had a cookie in his mouth as he greeted back,
"Hey Jade! Just checking in on Pyro. Red velvet with white chocolate chips, do want one?" Summer crossed her arms over her chest and gave Phoenix the dirtiest look, taking snack the plate of cookies. "I was planning to have these for Pyro... Now, you ruined them... Also, I have more done for dinner, if we are still doing that, but if we are Phoenix is not invited."

Phoenix followed after Jade as they both sat on the couches,
"You wouldn't do that because you would feel bad." Summer slammed the plate on the counter, making sure to not shatter it but hard enough to make it sound intimidating. Phoenix jumped at the sound as he slowly turned back to see death in his sister's eyes. "I guys you better call grandpa to get a recipe to make yourself dinner. I'll see you guys at the lunch hall, and Jade I hope you like chicken curry."

Phoenix vaulted over the couch he was sitting at as he blocked the door from Summer.
"Sum... you can't do this-" Summer didn't let him finish as she used her semblance on him. A light pink hue covered Phoenix's body as Summer waved her hand to move him out of her way. Without another word she walked out, having the semblance die off once the door was closed behind her. "-to me..." Phoenix ended her statement before sliding down the wall in defeat.

Last edited:

Yamato_Full_Size.png

Nearby: Cirrus, Croc, Olive, Cherry, Professor Sharp
@Tags:
IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Grey Rook SchneeWhat worthless fools I have as partners. Socializing. Such pathetic partners are not worth my time or thought. The young heir of the Schnee fortune made his way down the halls willing to push aside anyone who was in his way. Luckily for the others no one was stupid to get in his way. Grey was certainly a ice prince in all regards of the term. A cold hearted upperclassman many students feared his calculating mind. While others admired him and many a student crushed on him. Whatever others thought about him, everyone could agree on one common fact; Grey is a dick.

Moving down the hall Grey glanced over at two freshman in the hall. Staring down the black haired and golden eyed duo he locked eyes with the girl for only a moment before looking away and entering into the Weapons Classroom. She seemed strange.... Curious as to why the girl caught his attention he pondered on it as he entered the classroom. Ignoring anyone else in the room he spoke directly to the professor. "Professor Sharp I would like your insight regarding some weapon modifications I was planning on making." He reached into his pocket to go for the blueprint ideas when he noticed his younger brother's glyph used to break a measly piece of wood and his eyes narrowed. Holding back a sigh in such blatant waste, Grey continued speaking to the professor. "I'd like to leave these blueprints with you for revision. See if it's even worth having the parts forged to begin with." Placing the blueprints onto the table he looked at his professor with unflinching eyes. Grey never asked anything, he knew that Professor Sharp was a strong, competent huntsman and for that spoke to him with respect.

Last edited:
f1aa6a9469b9f1c789d1149ceae7c37f.jpg
Professor Larimar Sharp - Weapons Instructor
Nearby: Team CROC, Cherry, and Grey
@tag: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost

After sending off Cherry, Sharp hid his smile as he cleared off the chalkboard as he heard the struggle of Team CROC. He wasn't sure what happened to have them have so many problems, but he was always one to allow his students to figure things out on their own. He tried to hold back his laughter as he heard them continue to do whatever they were doing.

"Professor Sharp I would like your insight regarding some weapon modifications I was planning on making. I'd like to leave these blueprints with you for revision. See if it's even worth having the parts forged, to begin with."

Sharp looked over his shoulder to find Grey placing blueprints on his desk. Returning to his normal deminer, he put the eraser back on its spot on the chalkboard and greeted the upperclassmen,
"Always glad to look over your modifications, Mr. Schnee." Picking up the blueprints, Sharp looked over them. He liked seeing what other come up with, especially from Grey. Sharp was always intrigued by what he had planned.

Taking in what the older student had planned, he nodded at the goal Grey was aiming for.
"Always coming up with fantastic ideas, Mr. Schnee, but it is always worth making the parts. No point in having things ordered when you can make them fit your build." Handing the blueprints back to him, Sharp continued, "You are in luck though. I had some materials left over from your last modifications, so you are free to use my workshop to work on your weapon."

Last edited:
Jade

Nearby: Pyro, Rose Twins
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool
OOC: Jade has no idea about the bit between Ophelia and Pyro (since Nix only texted his sister about it). But if you want him to come out you can King, which is why I tagged you!

"Ohh I'd-" her response was cut off at Summer's reaction. She shivered. Spooky. Ohhh...poor Nix. "Man, Nix. You really shouldn't try to push a woman when she's angry. It's ok though, you're still going to go to that dinner. And if we show up and she tries to stop you...well, I'll join you in leaving. It's pretty sad to have to eat dinner alone when you have friends nearby. Besides that...wasn't she the one who said "I can't just have you over when one of your team members won't be there. It's not very nice..." Jade, as befitting of someone with sound based semblance, fancied herself to be pretty good at mimicking tones and by extension impressions...provided they weren't full of bass. Deeper voices were harder. Although, having only heard Summer speak a couple of times she wasn't sure she got it down pat.
"I know you're her brother, which generally means you're an exception to the rules...just seems odd to me that she'd exclude you no problem, but wouldn't want to do it without Pyro. Speaking of which..." Jade looked towards his door. "Why did you want to come check on him? Did something happen after class?"

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Phoenix and Jade
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni
Pyro lies down on his bed, miserable. After a little bit, he heard Summer. "..." Pyro just stayed silent. Come on, Pyro. Get ahold of yourself. Summer's your friend. You shouldn't ignore her like this. It's not nice! Besides, Ophelia didn't say that she didn't want to hang out, it was Silver who said that. I didn't get rejected, Ophelia might still like me! Feeling his spirits lifted up again, he stood up and went to answer the door, before hearing the chaos that ensued. Oh goodness... Pyro thought. He heard what Jade said and decided right then and there to open his door. "Don't worry about it, Jade. It's nothing important." He said. It was kinda important to him, but he didn't want his fellow teammate to worry. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go find Summer and apologize for not answering her. Hey, maybe I'll convince her to invite you back to dinner, Phoenix." Pyro said, looking at Phoenix. "It's kind of my fault in the first place. Had I not been so miserable, you'd still be invited..."

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

7386e8a9a17115e90a212d3b26fae512.jpg
Nearby: Pyro and Jade
Mentioned: Ivory
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade

Phoenix flinched at the sound of his sister coming from Jade and asked, "Never do that around me... That is just way too creepy..." He sighed and recalled the last time Summer was this mad at him. "To think I fucked up again after apologizing to her this morning... But you don't get it, Jade! When it comes to her food she becomes a completely different person," he exclaimed and then chuckled, "I guess that's why we call her mini Yang..."

"I know you're her brother, which generally means you're an exception to the rules...just seems odd to me that she'd exclude you no problem, but wouldn't want to do it without Pyro. Speaking of which... Why did you want to come check on him? Did something happen after class?"

"Don't worry about it, Jade. It's nothing important. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go find Summer and apologize for not answering her. Hey, maybe I'll convince her to invite you back to dinner, Phoenix. It's kind of my fault in the first place. Had I not been so miserable, you'd still be invited..."

Phoenix got up from the floor and looked at him,
"I mean, she was completely fine when I found her... If anything, I was the one that didn't answer her texts and kind of took a cookie from the pile of cookies she made for you..." He scratched his head as he pointed at the plate of cookies that were still on the counter. "If you were going to look for her, she's heading to the lunch hall to eat with her team. And I don't know about you guys, but I am starving and my aura is very close to being depleted. Don't ask..."

Straightening up his uniform once more, he faces his teammates and then realized the missing member,
"Um, guys... where is Ivory? I have a really bad feeling about not knowing where he is after what he did during the first period..." If Ivory were to get into trouble, the only person he would have to be worried about is his mother. From all I know, Headmaster Pine could just brush it off...

Last edited:
Pyro Arc
Nearby: Phoenix and Jade, then Summer
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni
Pyro listened to Phoenix. He sighed when he mentioned not answering her texts and eating one of the cooked Summer made for him. Dang it, Phoenix... He heard Phoenix tell him that she was heading to the lunch hall. "Okay. Thanks, partner!" He began heading to the lunch area. It didn't take long for him to see Summer heading there. "Hey, Summer!" He walked to her. "I'm really, really, really sorry for not answering you. But don't worry about me, I'm fine. I... kinda heard the commotion outside of my room. Speaking of said commotion..." Pyro said. "I was wondering if you could maybe reconsider and invite your brother back to dinner later. It was my fault, I take full responsibility for him being uninvited. Well, not for him eating one of the cookies... or him not answering your text, but still... I'm hoping you can at least think about inviting Phoenix back to dinner? Please?"

Summer Rose

bd853fc4a91703e5739aa1ba5f1b77e7.jpg
Nearby: Pyro
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool
Summer stomped her way out of the Dorm Hall and toward the Lunch room, as she fumed in anger. Phoenix can suck a dick! I MEAN, WHO DOES HE THING HE IS!? He might be older than me by minutes, but that doesn't mean he can just take whatever he pleases! I just want to- She stopped the rant, in mid imagining her brother's death when she heard Pyro call out to her. "P-Pyro!" Summer stuttered completely forgetting the anger she just had.

Summer looked up at him as he began to apologize to her. When she brought up Phoenix, he smiles fell, "Oh..." Snapping out of it, she looked away as she tried to clear her voice, "You have nothing to Apologize. Phoenix sent me a text that you would need someone to cheer you up, but I'm not going to ask why you needed that... The cookies were going to be the pick me up."

She brushed back a strand of her hair as she looked back at him again. Is it me or it is hot out here... She gave Pyro a broad smile, a light blush on her face, and announced, "Phoenix can come, even though I don't promise his curry plate being spicer then everyone. His name might refer to the firebird, but he has not tolerance to anything that has a lot of spice." Summer laughed at the idea and she offered, "If the rest of your team isn't coming, you always have a spot with my team. Try not to let things upset you, Pyro."

With that, she waved him goodbye as she walked into the lunch room where most of the other students were already getting their meals and seats. The only thing that crossed Summer's mind was the evil amount of spice she could get on her brother's plate where he would regret his behavior. Taking her tray and sitting in the middle of the second table, she began to pick at the food and waited for the rest of her team to arrive.

Last edited:
Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
Nearby: Anyone in the lunchroom
@Tags: Open for interaction

After checking up on his sister to make sure everything was good with her Ebon had gone off to find the training area. Finding the area empty and deserted Ebon retrieved his gauntlets from their storage and began practicing by himself. His movement was restricted in his uniform and he had to be careful not to tear the fabric so he mostly practiced easy slow moves. After some time had passed he put away his weapons and went to the cafeteria to get some lunch, and that was how he ended up the way he is now. His eyes filled with the joy of a million small children as he stared hungrily at a plate piled high with different assortments of fish, though most of them were salmon.

Ebon had never seen so many fish on one plate at any one time before. Sure his mother loved fish and they had it a lot but to have so much at one time was like a blessing from the world itself. He quickly wiped away a bit of drool that had begun to form he closed his eyes to prepare himself for the feast that was about to begin. His eyes shot open and he began to rapidly devour the fish on his plate as if it was the first time he had eaten in weeks

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Summer
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
"You have nothing to apologize for. Phoenix sent me a text that you would need someone to cheer you up, but I'm not going to ask why you needed that... The cookies were going to be the pick me up."

"Ah, okay." Pyro said, though in his mind, he was thinking... Darn you, Phoenix... Those were supposed to be my cookies! My cookies!

"Phoenix can come, even thought I don't promise his curry plate being spicier than everyone. His name might refer to the firebird, but he has no tolerance to anything that has a lot of spice."

Pyro chuckles at both the irony and Summer's mischief. "How ironic..." The redhead said. My cookies will be avenged...

"If the rest of your team isn't coming, you always have a spot with my team. Try not to let things upset you, Pyro."

Pyro smiles. "I won't, Summer. My team might be on their way, at least Phoenix. I did hear him say that he was hungry. I'm not sure about Jade or Ivory, though." Pyro said, before suddenly remembering something. Speaking of which... Where is Ivory? I haven't seen since we left class... Pyro thought. He was worried about Ivory, but he pushed that thought away and looked back at Summer. "But anyway, I would love to sit with your team. I'm quite hungry." Pyro said as he went with his partner's other half, getting some food with Summer.

Valentine Adel
Nearby: Pyro and Summer
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Hibiscus Hibiscus
Man, I'm hungry... Valentine said. Even though she ate Summer's delicious breakfast a while ago, she was hungry right now. The fashionista went and got her food. She had a few healthy foods to keep her body the way it is. No way in hell am I fattening up this beautiful bod. Valentine thought as she looked around, wanting to sit next to her partner and team leader. She looked and saw Summer and, interestingly enough, Pyro. Pyro? What's he doing there? She pondered to herself as she went and sat down next to Summer.

"Heya, teammate." Valentine greeted Summer, then looks at Pyro. "Hi there, Pyro."

"Hey, Valentine. Good to see you." Pyro greeted with that usual polite smile of his.

"Likewise." The brunette said to the redheaded warrior. She smirks and leans a bit to whisper to her team leader. "Glad to have that boyfriend of yours sitting next to you?" Valentine whispered mischievously. She wasn't an idiot. She was an expert on love and crushes and all that, and she knew for a fact that her partner had the hots for PRWI's team leader.

Rose Twins

5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.png

Nearby: Jade, Pyro, Valentine, Jade
Mentioned: Titan and Ivory
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade

Phoenix types a quick message to Ivory telling him to them at the Lunch Hall. "Well, we both haven't eaten anything... so are you coming along to get something to eat?" he asked Jade as he pocketed his scroll. Expecting her to follow him, he began to walk out the dorm room but stopped midway out the door as he turned back to look at her, "So are you coming or are you going to eat the cookies?" He eyed the plate of Summer's signature cookies and just shrugged as he took another of them.

Summer was happy that Pyro had decided to accept her offer. When Valentine greeted her as she took a seat beside her, she smiled and waved, "Hey!" As Pyro and Valentine greeted each other, Summer picked up her drink. When Valentine whispered to her as she did, Summer almost spits out the drink. Swallowing the water, she was red in the face from both embarrassment and having been found out. Coughing a bit, she looked at the fashionista and looked at the with wide eyes, "Are you trying to kill me!?"

Summer pushed back a strand of hair behind her ear, nervously she whispered back,
"And he's not my boyfriend..." and returned to her meal before her. Am I that obvious? I can't be that obvious! But am I... NO! Picking at her meal she tried to calm her raising heart as it finally hit her that Pyro was sitting beside her. Summer's eye beginning to twitch as she tried to focus on anything other than her crush sitting next to her. "O-oh! I'm making Chichen Curry tonight, guys. But I thought I would make your dessert of choice, Valentine since you did great with reassembling Sharp's gun. So what do you have in mind? I mean I made red velvet cookies earlier as well, but I'll make whatever you want."

He soon headed over to Lunch Room. As soon as he entered he noticed his sister, sitting between her teammate, Valentine, and Pyro. Well, at least she doesn't look angry anymore... He got his meal and sat across Pyro as he expected Titan to take the spot in front of Summer. "So, what are we talking about?" he asked as he noticed the red tint on his sister's face and asked her, "Are you okay, Sum? You look like you might be getting a fever..."

He tried to reach out to her face when she just smacked his hand away and claimed,
"I'm Fine! I might have stayed too close to the oven..." Phoenix arched an eyebrow and allowed her to use the old excuse their mom used when they asked her about their dad and how he used to look like. He almost got his aunt Yang to tell them but Grandpa got to her before she got the chance to tell Summer and Him when they were younger. Now, they don't care, or maybe it's just Phoenix that doesn't care the most.

Last edited:
Valentine Adel
Nearby: Summer, Pyro, and Phoenix
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Hibiscus Hibiscus
Valentine smirked as she waited for her partner's reaction. She wasn't disappointed. She smirked as Summer coughed a bit.

"Are you trying to kill me!?"

The coughing caught the attention of the redhead next to her.

"S-Summer? Are you okay?" Pyro asked, worried.

"Don't worry, she's fine. She just choked on her drink a little bit." Valentine reassured the worried redhead.

"O-Okay. Just... please be careful, okay?" Pyro pleaded to Summer as he went back to eating his food.

"And he's not my boyfriend... O-Oh! I'm making Chicken Curry tonight, guys. But I thought I would make your dessert of choice, Valentine since you did great with reassembling Sharp's gun. So what do you have in mind? I mean I made red velvet cookies earlier as well, but I'll make you whatever you want."

The possibilities made Valentine's mouth water. If Summer can make such an amazing breakfast, she couldn't imagine how her dinner and dessert would taste. Valentine snapped out of her tasty thoughts as she looked at her leader and said, "I would like a delicious sundae. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup drizzled onto it." before she smirked more and whispered, "But I do know that you want a Redhead Surprise." She teased before becoming more serious. "But seriously, you two would be so cute together. He's a cute guy, I can't really blame you for liking him so much." She whispered.

"So what are we talking about?" The voice of Summer's other half said as Valentine noticed Phoenix sit next to them.

"Oh, nothing much..." Except for cute boys... The fashionista sing-songed in her head.

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Team CROC, Cherry, Grey
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni
Cirrus sheepishly rubbed his head and waved away Iola's thanks. "Ah it was nothing, but you're welcome anyway." Hearing a familiar voice he looked at the front of the class and grinned a little stupidly. "Grey!" He took one step towards his brother before stopping himself and hastily dragging his teammates with him. At the front of the room Cirrus arranged his team in a line and stood in front of them with his hands clasped formally behind his back. "Good day Grey, it is most gratifying to see you again." He spoke in a carefully controlled tone and stood completely straight. "Allow me to introduce my teammates Miss Iola Rose Sakura, Mr Bruno Port and Mr Croc Sustrai." He gestured to each of them in turn. "Together we comprise Team CROC of which I am the leader. Team allow me to introduce my brother Mr Grey Rook Schnee."

Cirrus looked up at his brother curiously. "So...what brings you here? I couldn't help overhearing something about a weapon design? Will you be staying long?" He sounded increasingly hopeful, if Grey was going to be building a weapon then he would be around to pester for a while. "You just missed the others though I guess you may have done that on purpose."

Last edited:
Slate Black

0c3648a5e1685a52915365b5136f0a92.jpg

Nearby: Cherry
@Tags: Brinni Brinni

The pitter patter of steps was custom to the hallway, with students and professors going about their day; but none ever took the ceiling as a route. Slate could see most things, but the ceiling wasn't his preferred place to look as he walked and was got off guard by his teammate dropping from it. Reflexes kicked in and Slate caught Cherry in his arms, cradling her as if a princess just saved from a dragon. Some students clapped and others wished it was them being cradled, but Slate paid no mind to them.

An annoyed sigh was building within the man, but looking down at Cherry caused him to pause. As if looking in the mirror, Cherry's eyes began to swirl and after a blink were the same light violet and grey that his eyes were. The sigh collapsed into a grin, more sincere than the rest of his expressions. "It's my second job," Slate rolled his eyes, the grin turning into a charming smile, "Going around and catching pretty girls as they emotionally and," He looked from her eyes to her lips, eyes glittering, "quite literally, fall into my arms.".

Slate would lean in slightly, noting the blush that he knew would accompany her smile. "Ah, I'm sure you want to be down on you're own two feet." Gently placing her down, only taking his body away from her as he straightened back out. Give her an taste, then make her chase the rest. Slate rolled his shoulders back, relaxing as the topic moved from the moment. "The thing? It's probably your semblance," Slate was still a bit perplexed about her eyes, but he imagined the walking on ceilings and 'bouncing and sticking' is most likely her ability. "A semblance is the manifestation of one's personality, attitude, or quirks into a power unique to one person, one group, or family line; and is fueled by aura." Slate gave her a textbook definition that had been drilled into him early on, but didn't feel as though she would get it that easy.

As is to enforce his uncertainty in the explanation, Slate put his hand behind his head and looked chuckled lightly. "I can always show you mine, if that would explain it better?". This whole conversation, classes, and time here at Beacon was confusing to Slate. It showed in these moments, the calm conversations, where the act had to be woven and weaved into normal speech. It made it difficult for Slate to remember who Slate is, as well as focus on the target or targets. Focus. Slate took a breath before looking down at Cherry, smiling and awaiting a reply. All the while the casual moment didn't stop Slate from posing, shoulders back and hands in his pockets to further show off his body.

Cherry

Nearby: Slate

Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus

Cherry blushed as she smiled. She wasn’t used to attention of this nature, especially not being called pretty. Cute, certainly. She knew she was cute, in terms of personality, to people. After all the part she played was a bubbly excited child. Played may be the wrong word, she certainly was genuine but she exaggerated just a bit for others.

Cherry put a finger to her cheek, then bit on her thumb. "So it's a physical manifestation of who you are as a person, fueled by life energy? Interesting. I wonder if my birth mother could do something like that. For that matter, I wonder who she was...." Cherry mused aloud. "Oh right! If it hasn't already come up, I'm adopted!" She added the last part casually. At this point the fact she didn't know her birth parents didn't bother her. It wasn't really a secret.

"I can always show you mine, if that would explain it better?"

Cherry blinked. Her smile grew wider. "Sure! If a...what did you call it? A Semblance? If a person's Semblance is a representation of a person's personalities, quirks, or attitude I'd love to know what yours says about you! Oh! What does mine tell you about me? And on a totally unrelated note....would you like some chocolate?" With her last question she pulled out a candy bar from her bag with a flourish. Waving it under his nose, which wasn't hard as he had a solid foot on her at least, she sang "It's filled with peanut buuuuuuuterrrrrr. Plus it's one of Momma's specialties and everyone should try a "Caramel's Chocholate" at some point. You haven't lived until you've at least tried it! Unless you're allergic to chocolate. I've got other candies if that's the case, but they're not as good. Wait, Cherry stop. You're rambling again. Topic at hand first, candy second. Right. So. Your Semblance?

Croc Sustrai and Bruno Port

Nearby:Team CROC and Grey
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye IG42 IG42
"Well the desk is a pile of splinters now... Well I don't see what else we could possibly done to get her out. I mean what else could we have done. Not lube her hand up or anything." Croc said sarcastically tapping the desk with the mustache growth cream.

"Yes that is sadly true. The desk had to be destroyed for Io to be free" Bruno said shaking his, believing that to be true. Croc sighed putting his head in his palm. Croc was about to explain he was being sarcastic when Cirrus called out to random person who just entered the room and then drag him and the rest the team to meet the guy. When they were placed into line Bruno hurried to straight himself up when figured out that Cirrus was introducing them to his brother. " It's a honor to meet you. It's always a honor to meet another future huntsmen" Bruno said extending his hand to Grey.

Croc on the other hand stood in a more relax possession, with his hands in his pockets and slightly slouching. "Hi, I'm Croc, the guy that the teams named after" Croc said smirking slightly.

Onyx Belladonna

Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Dante Verren Dante Verren ChazGhost ChazGhost Hibiscus Hibiscus IG42 IG42 KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Onyx after talking with Ebon went back to her dorm and sat at the table for a time, catching up on messages and replying to one from thier mom. She sat thier for awhile, listening to her playlist until she realized lunch was about to start. She muttered under her breath, rose from the seat and walked to the cafeteria.

She spotted Pheonix and Summer, as well as Pyro and a few others, so she made her way to them, sitting down across from Pyro and pausing her playlist. She took out her earbuds and smiled. "Afternoon guys, I take it everyone has been well today?" She asked, leaning forward, chin resting on her hands out of boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back