[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
Nearby: Everyone in the lunchroom
@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade Hibiscus Hibiscus

The impact of Onyx slamming into him caused him to lose his balance and fall on the floor, banging his head on something hard. He sat up and looked behind him to see the remains of a cracked plate. Good thing he had a hard head, though he was probably going to have a major headache later that day. when he looked back over at his sister she was yelling at him. Growing even more annoyed he stuck his tongue out at his sister, "Fine sorry for trying to help! Oh and I did not pick that out of the fountain I got it off a table!" he called after her as she was walking away.

Sighing heavily he brushed away the remains of the plate from behind him and laid back. content to let the rest of the food war pass by him.

Chikuyu Ayumi Daichi

Neighbor_Altera_Extella.png
Nearby: Everyone in the lunchroom
@Tags: same as above and WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall

After talking to Schafer for a little while Chikuyu figured it was time to go get some food. When she turned the corner that lead into the hallway by the Lunchroom she saw Sora slam the door and quickly walk. A moment later the bubbly pink haired girl rushed in. Thoroughly confused Chikuyu cautiously approached the lunchroom and peeked her head inside. What she saw was utter chaos.

Broken trays, plates, and food were everywhere. Students were useing overturned tables as cover while others were just going berserk with thrwoing food. As she watched the madness a stray pie came flying towards her and Chikuyu was force to shut the doors to block the pie. Sighing she walked across the hall and sat down with her back against the wall, waiting for the teachers to come and stop this madness.

Croc Sustrai and Bruno Port

images (6).jpg images.jpg
Nearby: Team CROC and Grey
@Tags: IG42 IG42 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Bruno kept his hand out a few seconds after Grey scoffed and ignore him. ...I guess he just wanted to talk to his brother privately... and so annoyed that Cirrus brought his whole team that he won't shake my hand... Bruno thought redrawing his hand. After doing that he noticed Io was hiding be hide his sleeve. "It's okay, he just seems a little annoyed. I'm sure he's a good person at heart. How about we go get some lunch. Right Croc... Wheres Croc?" Bruno said trying to calm Io down before he notice Croc was gone.

After Grey scoffed at them Croc shrugged and walked away... After pick pocketing Cirrus wallet of him when he was distracted with his brother. Croc then quietly left the room and headed to the lunchroom. ...Well Grey a... pile of yellow snow... I'll work on snow based insults later... Croc thought as he looked through Cirrus wallet looking for his money. Then he made it to the door to the Lunchroom and opened the door... And precede to get instantly by a pie in the face. "Well carma fast acting today... I hate blueberry..." Croc said beginning to get pie off his face.

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Team CROC, Grey, Prof Sharp, everyone else?
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye ChazGhost ChazGhost KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Cirrus' carefully controlled smile faltered when Grey finally took notice of him and made a cheap comment about disappointment and his birth. "Been saving that one a while? Well since you were two I guess." Being too passive seemed to irritate Grey almost as much as tackle hugs so he experimented with the occasional backtalk. Naturally Grey didn't look pleased but Cirrus was pretty sure you couldn't get him to smile with a stapler.

“Regardless I am working on some modifications to my weapon. Professor Sharp is a well respected weapons expert and I’ve learned a lot from him. You should be sure to treat him with the utmost of respect while in his class.”

Nodding easily he gave the Professor a small bow.
"But of course." He said genuinely. "I would do nothing less." Being educated in Atlas initially had drilled respect for the instructors in very efficiently, he couldn't really get his head around how the son of one of Beacon's toughest teachers could simply walk out of class. Hearing the lunch bell ring Cirrus managed not to grin stupidly when Grey said he would get in touch later on, he considered a comment about skipping lunch but Grey would just call it mothering. "Until later." He said simply and nodded to the Professor again before turning and leaving the classroom, once they were out he leaned over to the cowering Iola. "Hey you alright? I know Grey doesn't pull any punches but he does that to try and toughen everyone up. Not that he wants anyone defending him either." He sighed quietly.

Catching up with Croc in the lunchroom he found the faunus wiping pie off his face and noticed a familiar object in his other hand.
"You sticky-fingered bugger!" Snatching back his property Cirrus quickly checked nothing was missing before stowing the wallet inside his blazer. "When did you do that? Wait hang on." Looking around he called across the warzone. "Summer! Phoenix! You among the living?"

Rose Twins

5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.png

Nearby: Everyone in the room -> Glynda and Oscar
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Dante Verren Dante Verren Hibiscus Hibiscus ChazGhost ChazGhost IG42 IG42

The twins watched as the Belladonnas fought, which then they both laughed at the scene. "Did we look like that?" Summer asked. Phoenix shrugged and answered, "I'm not sure, but we might have been worse than that..." Summer sent him a glare but then climbed the table just as she heard Cirrus call out to them.

"Summer! Phoenix! You among the living?"

"Phoenix is the one who is worse for wear!" Summer called out, "If you don't want to get hit, I suggest you guys leave now!" With that said, she allowed her semblance to expand in a flash of pink as she sent the food flying to walls and windows. She made sure to avoid hitting the students, cleaning off the food of them but leaving the stains.

"Alright, fun's over!" Phoenix called out, "Unless you guys want to get into trouble, I suggest you guys get cleaned up." Summer walked over to her team and checked on Valentine, noticing the food was completely gone from her hair. "You guys should get cleaned up... I'll make sure to clean this place before the teachers come if they already know about it..." she offered them a smile.

Phoenix helped Ivory to his feet and shook his head,
"Remind me to never pick a food fight with you... Come on guys let's get cleaned up..." As he began to walk toward the doors, be noticed his jacket slipping off the window. Making a disgusted face, he pulled the blazer off the window and just said, "Yeah... this is never going to be clean..." He tossed the ruined blazer in the trash bin and exited the dining hall and began to head to the dorms.

Slowly, Summer began to clean up the walls, windows, and straightening the tables once more as her friends began to make their way out of the dining hall. She hummed a tune as she cleaned, not minding the burning eyes that were looking at her. She glanced behind her as she noticed both Vice Headmistress Goodwitch and Headmaster Pine watching her clean up. Pine looked surprisingly calm about it, but Goodwitch was clearly angry.

"Ha, I'll have the place cleaned up before my next class begins..." she offered as she scratched the back of her head, "I understand if you want me to get detention, I'll serve it without arguing..." Taking the blame for all of this was something new for her, but she didn't care since her friends would have been in trouble for it. "I'm truly sorry..." she said quietly as she stopped using her semblance, taking a quick break on using it.

Jade Wukong

Nearby: Rose Twins, Pyro, Valentine
Interactions: Rose Twins, Valentine

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool

With an audible WOOF Jade lost the air in her lungs as Onyx tackled her, knocking her to the ground. Oddly enough it was because of that tackle that Jade didn't get hit by a flying fish. She watched it sail over head, taking her assailant in the side. When Onyx charged off to face her sibling Jade sprung to her feet.

Jade noticed, with a touch of sadness, that everything had come to a stop. Just as things were getting good. It's been a while since I went all out with neither Semblance or Buide. Oh well.

I'll make sure to clean this place before the teachers come if they already know about it..."

Sweet! I don't have to get in trouble!

Come on guys let's get cleaned up..."

"I'm right behind you Nix" Jade said, following her teammate....right up until the door, where she saw Valentine glaring daggers at her looking like she was ready to chew Jade out. Jade's better nature beat her desire to avoid trouble. "Actually.....you go on ahead."

She pushed up the sleeves of her ruined blouse, pulled a speaker out of her bag, set it and her computer up on a clean table. "Given that I started this whole thing" she said to Summer, "It's only fair I help you clean up. Got any suggestions for what to start listening to?"

"Hmm...Perfect by Ed Sheeran?"

"Huh. My kind of girl. Done." The song began and Jade tapped the rhythm of it on the table, feeling the music run through her. At this rhythm, she estimated her speed was about double her normal. She sang along with the song, her alto timbre carrying across the room. Not once did she look at the Headmaster and Headmistress until Summer said "I understand if you want me to get detention, I'll serve it without arguing..."

"No you won't Summer. I started this whole mess, as your brother and Valentine could tell you. It's only right that I take the brunt of it. Go get cleaned up, I'll finish here."

Slate Black

0c3648a5e1685a52915365b5136f0a92.jpg

Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team BRSS, and Ebon
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Dante Verren Dante Verren Black Jade Black Jade

That same look of astonishment, or maybe recognition, as their similarities crossed Cherry's mind. It was strange, how the two were now on the same team, and partners no less, but Slate found comfort in this. Maybe fate does exist. This feeling was only furthered by the blissful look on her face as his aura overtook hers, "Well, I'm glad you like it. My father used to think it was useless," Slate chuckled, Still does...

Slate listened to her, tilting his head slightly with the proposition. A few lines played in his head, as well as a sly smile, but he couldn't get out either before the girl ran off. Of course Slate followed, his long legs keeping up with the ball of energy. As Cherry bounded into the cafeteria Slate could see the chaos without his semblance, and thought his best course of action was to wait it out. Then he saw the semblances; Phoenix playing in the shadows, Summer using control over food, and even Cherry by bouncing off the ceiling. It was a good chance to observe, and Slate found himself in the doorway.

Counting each combatant, deciding their level of threat, and persons of interest; Team BRSS won out. This was all games, but it gave the team leader to be leader. Think of it as a public relations move, for your team and the others. Slate rolled his shoulders back, loosening his tie as he did so. Put on a smile, put on a show, impress and intimidate. As food products sailed through the air, Slate calmly let his semblance kick in and walked calmly across the room; keeping his back against the wall to maneuver towards the two on the ground.

Once over Cherry and Ophelia, Slate would look down with relative composure; unwavering against the hectic scene around him. "Do you ladies need a hand?" With his voice Slate gently helped the two up, his eyes noticeably changing from his semblance to the normal split. The lunchroom began to die down, food falling from the sky without the power compelling it to fly, and students hastily making their ways out. When the headmaster and secretary entered the room, Slate was left with a few choices.

Observe, calculate, decide. "We should head out," Slate whispered to the two, placing his jacket over Ophelia and vest over Cherry, "Can't stand to see you gorgeous girls covered in this mess.". Looking out to the now near empty cafeteria, Slate could only see doing more as suspicious. "Do you two want to head out, I'll wait for Silver?" Slate threw a thumb over his shoulder at the side door behind him, "I don't think we are in danger of any trouble, given the new turn of events.". With a grin on the outside and a scoff on the inside, Slate watched with rolled eyes at the scene unfolding. Brains and brawn, seems someone only has one.

Titan Xiao Long

Screenshot+from+2013-08-21+00:15:48.png

Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team BRSS, Ebon
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni

Titan's large smile was evident, despite the potassium covering his face. Wiping it off with the arm not cradling Valentine, Titan gave a hardy laugh at the events. The many students laughing and running, his cousins ruling the battlefield, and the team coming together to form plans or revenge; it was food fun. Despite that, Titan knew the trouble that would come from this.

The inaudible yelling that was Summer's rage only made Titan laugh more. The girl appearance wise wasn't intimidating, but Titan could feel her anger through the table. Ducking down and protecting Valentine for the remainder of the fight, Titan could hear as it began to die down. The only other sound was the slamming of doors and infuriating sound of heels hitting tiles. A quick look over the side led to Titan seeing Goodwitch and the Headmaster, both leaning over the only students to confess to the prank.

What to do, what to do. Titan saw the few pieces of food left behind the table, shaking his head. Was it ever a choice?

"Hey Val," Titan looked down the girl, still covered slightly in food and fairly comfortable in his arms. "I'm going to do something, and I don't want you to get in trouble for it. Just stay here for me, okay? Until you can get out one of the side doors to meet with the others." Titan sat Val up against the table, giving her a soft smile all the way. "You did really well in class today," Titan paused with the two pies in his hand, "Don't know if I had a chance to say before now.".

Then in an instant Titan threw the pies over the table, both aimed for the two headmasters. Whether they hit or not Titan would vault the table with two halves of a watermelon, "I'm going to get you! You won't escape Jade! Summer!" Titan screamed, as if trying to be as obvious as possible. "I started this and I'll finish it!". Upon reaching the students in front of the maybe cream covered headmasters, Titan would shatter the watermelon between his fist; sending the pink juice spraying over the entire vicinity.

Acting was never his strong suit, but Titan did his best to look surprised at the two administrators. His laughter died down and Titan brought his hands down to sides, "I um, I was the one who started this." Titan put his hands behind his head, trying to look as guilty as possible. "I'll clean this mess, they were just trying to cover for me. As an older student I take full responsibility for this, and won't let my friends of leader try to take the blame." Titan sent a smile to the group as he looked back at them, then looked down at his feet as he waited for his punishment and for the rest of them to leave. Jade's a sweetheart, I doubt she started this. Summer, that wouldn't surprise me, but I'd never let her take the punishment.

Summer Rose

bd853fc4a91703e5739aa1ba5f1b77e7.jpg
Nearby: Jade, Titan, Goodwitch, and Pine
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Summer didn't mind the help but hearing that Jade was the first to start the food fight, Summer was not happy. As she cleaned she was figuring out what to do to team PRWI since they were one one that made a good majority of the food fight. To thing Phoenix just left... then again he was once of the ones targeted the most. He did smell the worst as well... Soon the heads came in and she offered herself to take full responsibility but Jade stepped in.

"No, you won't Summer. I started this whole mess, as your brother and Valentine could tell you. It's only right that I take the brunt of it. Go get cleaned up, I'll finish here."

"Last time I checked, I'm spotless," Summer offered. She was right, her uniform was the cleanest compared to everyone else. Out of nowhere, two pies went flying towards Goodwitch and Pine, which Summer acted quickly as she stopped the ties in mid-flight. Soon, Titan came out from behind the last overturned table as he when and slammed two watermelons together but his smile left him to face as he noticed the heads.

"I um, I was the one who started this. I'll clean this mess, they were just trying to cover for me. As an older student, I take full responsibility for this, and won't let my friends of leader try to take the blame."

Summer was furious as a bit of watermelon hit her face.
Titan is the last person I would think he would do that! "Enough!" she exclaimed, "I made the mess, I'll clean it!" With that, she wiped her face and returned to cleaning up the Dining hall with her semblance. Ignoring anything that the others were saying, she worked fast and with the help of her semblance.

Ebon Belledona and Chikuyu Ayumi Daichi

RWBY character.jpg
Neighbor_Altera_Extella.png
Nearby: The two of them
@Tags: N/A

as the food fight came to and end Ebon slowly rose to his feet and followed the crowd out of the lunchroom. When he stepped outside of the hall he caught sight of Chikuyu sitting across the doorway. He waved at her and the tall girl stood up and walked over to him. "Well you look like you had fun" commented Chikuyu. "Well I mean I did hit my sister with a flying fish so I guess that could count as fun" replied Ebon. He looked down at his stained unifromed and smiled, good thing his parents had got him a spare. Mother always said to be prepared... wait a minute. Didn't mom get in a food fight when she was at school as well? Well now everything makes sense. "I'm gonna head back to the dorms. Do you know where Schafer and Sora are?" asked Ebon. Chikuyu shook her head that she didn't.

"Alright well why I go get changed can you go find them?" Chikuyu nodded her head and left to go look for them while Ebon went back to the dorm to get clean up.

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Everyone
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus

Pyro prepared to run up and pelt Onyx with bananas. That is, until he felt them get lighter. "Huh?" Pyro looked and saw that his bananas were now utterly useless. "Aw, dang it!" Pyro said, before he looked and saw a very, very angry Summer. He was once again filled with fear.

"Yup we're are dead... It was nice knowing you Pyro..."

"No one messes with Titan! No one!"

Oh no! Oh no! I made a mistake! I made a mistake! "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, d-don't hurt me, please!" The fearful redhead begged as he squinted his eyes shut, bracing himself for a beating. However, that beating never came. Instead, he was lightly pushed. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw that Summer and Phoenix were wrestling with each other.

"Summer! I wasn't the one who hit Titan! Pyro did!"

Gee, way to help out your partner, buddy.

"But you were the one who decided to hit Ivory! You were the one to start all of this!"

"What!? I wasn't the first to make the first throw..."

"Phoenix, don't lie to me! I saw you do it!"

"Why do we keep fighting! We are supposed to have each other's backs! Not go against them!"

Pyro heard nothing from Summer for a few seconds, before he heard her say...

"You're right..."

Pyro smiled as he saw the two siblings hugs. Aw... How sweet... Makes me wish that I had a sibling... Pyro heard Phoenix whisper something. He wasn't sure about what his teammate said, but he then heard Summer say...

"Let's put an end to this before the teachers come and get us in trouble, like old times."

Pyro smiled as the two siblings stopped the food fight and began to clean up. Pyro looked at his uniform. Man... My uniform is ruined. At least Mom and Dad got me a spare... Pyro thought as he stood up, ready to leave. However, he noticed that Summer, who was cleaning one of the windows, seem frustrated. Wanting to cheer her up, he grabbed a rag and began to clean up with Summer. "Here. Let me help." Pyro said with that usual polite smile of his.

Summer Rose

Nearby: Pyro
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool

Summer muttered under her breath as she furiously cleaned the window with the help of her semblance. Making sure to the get every trace of food of the glass before wiping it down. One thing is to take part of the blame and the other it to ass to the already cleaned floor! she yelled in her head as she cleaned, I should just give everyone, stones for dinner! All but Valentine and Onyx of course, but everyone else doesn't deserve-

"Here. Let me help."

Summer jumped at the sound of Pyro as he came up to her side and began to wipe down the cleared off glass. Quickly growing red in the face she began to shutter a response,
"O-oh... I-I mean you don't have too, P-pyro..." She hung her head as she slowed down her cleaning as she tried to calm herself. "S-sorry for shoving you..." she offered after a moment fo silence, "I'm very protective of Titan as he is the same over me..."

Once she finished with her half of the window pane, she moved to the next window as she activated her semblance to remove the food.
At least I know where the blast can reach... At least that's a huge step. Once the food was gone, she elevated herself higher up to wipe it down, completely forgetting that Pyro was below her when she was wearing a skirt.

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Summer
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
"O-oh... I-I mean you don't have too, Pyro..."

Pyro just looked at her with a smile. "Come on, I insist. I did somewhat had a part in the food fight, so I might as well make up for it."

Pyro continued to clean. After a moment of silence, he heard Summer say...

"S-Sorry for shoving you... I'm very protective of Titan as he is the same over me..."

"Don't worry about it. To be fair, I did kind of deserve it. Oh, speaking of which, sorry about giving Titan a faceful of banana..." Pyro apologized. "I kind of got caught up in the moment, you know?" The redhead said. He let out a sigh. "Speaking of the food fight... I understand if you're upset with my team. Trust me, I'm rather disappointed in them myself. But... please, don't take your anger out on them. Take your anger out on me, instead. I don't mind..." Pyro said, deciding to take one for the team and let Summer take her anger out on him instead.

Pyro finished with his part of the window.
"Alright, done. I'll help you out with the next windo-" Pyro made the mistake of looking up. When he did, let's just say he... had quite an eyeful. Ah! Pyro looked away and grabbed a nearby tray and blocked his face from the view. "Uhh... S-Summer? You do realize that you're wearing a skirt, right?" Pyro asked, his face as red as his own hair.

Summer Rose

"Uhh... S-Summer? You do realize that you're wearing a skirt, right?"

Summer was very focused on the task at hand when she heard Pyro call up to her. Once his words settled in her mind, her face began to turn deep crimson as she lost concentration on her semblance, sending her back down.
"Ah!" she yelled as she tried to concentrate once more on stopping her fall. Closing her eyes she waited for the warm embrace that her semblance gives her when she felt it, but it was different.

Opening her eyes, she comes face to face with the red-faced Pyro. The events that had recently happened began to return to her as she became as red as he was. At a loss of words, she just started the blue eyes that looked back at her silver ones.
"...N-nice catch..." she stuttered trying to find other words to say to him but both her nerves and embarrassment had her tongue tied, "Um... you can put med-down n-now..."

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Summer
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
"Ah!"

Pyro looked to see that Summer was now falling down. Panicked, Pyro quickly dropped his tray and sprinted towards Summer. Gotta make it, gotta make it, gotta make it, gotta make it! Pyro stopped and, to his relief, he caught Summer in his arms before she hit the ground. Pyro sighed in relief. Made it...

Pyro looked at Summer as her eyes slowly opened. Her face turned as crimson red as his face was. "U-Um... Uh..." Pyro stuttered, completely unsure of what to say. His blue eyes looked at Summer's silver eyes.

"...N-nice catch..."

"Um... Th-Thanks." Pyro stuttered, trying his absolute best to feel less awkward. And it wasn't easy, considering his situation. He had looked underneath the skirt of Summer! Albeit unintentionally, but still!

"Um... you can put me d-down n-now..."

"Oh! R-Right, right, of course..." Pyro said as he placed Summer back on her own two feet. "... So... um..." The flustered redhead was trying to think of something, ANYTHING, to end this incredibly awkward moment. "L... Let's just... f-finish cleaning these... wi-windows... okay?"

Summer Rose

"Oh! R-Right, right, of course... So... um... L... Let's just... f-finish cleaning these... wi-windows... okay?"

Summer kept her eyes down as she stood on her own feet and backed a bit from him. Just before she turned around to return to cleaning the window and thanked him, "Thank you for saving me." She never looked back at him, still red faced, she focused on a specific spot on the glass.

Replaying the situation in her mind, she became redder and redder by the minute.
Pyro saw! Pyro SAW! OMG! This is so embarrassing! HOW CAN I FACE HIM AGAIN! After working on the same spot for a while she walked past Pyro and whispered lightly, "I think I need some air..."

Summer stepped outside as she let the fresh, cool breeze of spring. Noticing a soda can on the floor, she stomped over to it and with a frustrated sound as she sent the can flying across the sky. The soda can landed on the other side of the courtyard as she tossed her hair angry with herself. Taking a few deep breaths she straightened herself and returned back to cleaning.

Onyx Belladonna

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool

Onyx was about to leave admist all of the commotion, but realized she shood probably help her team leader. She wasn't in horrible shape, save for the smell of fish on her jacket. She took off the jacket and tossed it by the door, revealing a grey long sleeve underneath. She walked up to Summer and Pyro. "You guys want any help?" She asked, glancing at the two for a moment, ignoring that Pyro was redder than his hair, not to mention every other redder than analogy.​

Summer Rose

Nearby: Pyro, Onyx, Titan, and Jade
Interacting: Pyro and Onyx
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

"You guys want any help?"

"Onyx!" Summer jumped the sound of her teammate, "I thought you left to change your uniform, but since you are here, can you help Pyro finish the window while I fix the tables?" Summer turned a bit red once she glanced at Pyro, but then walked away from the two as she headed off to fix the tables. She had never had a massive crush on a guy where she can't even be her usual self, and now she blew it with what happened.

I such an idiot! The one day I forgot to where shorts had to be the day Pyro had to see. Summer sighed deeply as she continued to keep calm as her mind continued to run with thoughts of Pyro and with what happened. Feeling tired already, she flipped the table without the help of her semblance. Taking out her scroll out, she noticed her aura was low. Great, all of my aura I have been saving is gone. I hope I don't need to participate in combat today, or I would be too weak to do anything...

Jade Wukong

Nearby: Summer, Pyro, Titan, Onyx

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus

"Last time I checked, I'm spotless,"

Jade hadn't even realized the truth of her statement. Man, that has to be cheating. She pouted, awaiting her punishment from the Headmaster and Headmistress, but continuing to clean.
"I'll clean this mess, they were just trying to cover for me. As an older student I take full responsibility for this, and won't let my friends of leader try to take the blame."

Jade rolled her eyes internally at Titan. "Titan, you weren't even here when everything started." she muttered, mostly to herself. "But if everyone's so keen on taking the credit for it, fine by me. They can have it. Nobody can say I didn't try to do the right thing. Guess I'll just head out then." With Headmaster Pine and Vice Headmistress Goodwitch not having said anything Jade shrugged, packed her computer and speaker up, and left. She made a beeline straight for her room, and hopped in the shower.

"Man this is going to take forever" she whined to herself, trying to clean out the crud from her hair and tail. thirty minutes in and she realized it was hopeless.She got dressed in a fresh uniform switched her things to a less messed up bag and Dad said I wouldn't need spare ones, and headed off for the next class. Not that she was in any particular rush, it was Remnant History. Talk about a dull subject. As she passed by the door her stomach rumbled. She never actually got the chance to eat before she started the whole mess. She eyed the plate of cookies she had wrapped up before leaving.

"Eh, screw it. I'm hungry, I'll risk it." she muttered aloud. Taking four of them, she popped one in her mouth and began making her way to the designated classroom. You know....these aren't half bad.

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

Nearby: Pyro, Summer, Titan, Onix, Goodwitch and Oscar Pine
Mentioned: Ivory
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade Hibiscus Hibiscus

Phoenix was able to slip out of the Dining hall before any of the heads or staff made their way to the destroyed room. As much as he wanted to keep quiet as he walked through the doors of the dorm, his ruined shoes had other plans. Man, these were my favorite pair too. Taking his scroll out he sent a quick message to him mother, asking for another uniform because of the food fight.

Making sure to take his shoes and socks were off before entering Team PRWI's dorm. He slipping into his room and into his private bathroom and jumped into the shower with his clothes still on as he didn't want to get the floor dirty with food. The last thing he wanted was to have his bathroom smell of rotten food. After a long shower, shampooing three times to make sure the smell was gone, he changed ints his second uniform and headed out his room.

Phoenix walked into the kitchen, carrying his ruined shoes and uniform, attempting to put them in a trash bag.
No need to make the common room smell... Bag and ready to head to third period, most likely late as it had already started, he noticed the plate of Pyro's cookies was half gone from the last time he took from it. "Maybe Pyro came by and took some..." he said in thought, "I mean if he took some, I don't think he would me taking one more, maybe one for Ivory since he didn't even get a chance to eat."

With that he popped one of them into his mouth as he covered another in a napkin, pocketing it before heading out once more. The Dining Hall was between the dorms and Lecture Hall, so Phoenix got to see the progress of the cleaning party. Popping his head inside, he called over his twin,
"Sum... Psst!" He did notice the red tint on her paler skin as she looked up. Maybe it's not a good time to talk...

"Classes started..." he continued, "Do you want me to give the professor a heads up or, do you want me to stay back and wait for you guys- You look tired, Sum. Did you sure up all of your aura?" Summer walked over to him and just hugged him. Phoenix hugged her back and took in Summer's whisper and moment to just take a break.

Phoenix held her there, noticing Headmaster Pine was watching them. Something about him seemed off but a distant off that he wasn't sure about. It was different from what he felt from Ophelia but it's was still a bit strange to him.
"Do you want to lay down for a bit and I can finish up for you?" Summer nodded and answered, "That would be great..."

Phoenix sat his twin at a clean seat and table as she placed her head on the table to rest her eyes. Messing with her bands a bit, he turned toward Pyro and Onyx as he took the rag that Summer was still holding onto.
"So, where can I help?" he asked he's team leader and partner, "Hey, I'm sorry about ratting you out, I had a feeling that she would still go after me since she knows she can get away with fighting me then her friends..."

Headmaster Pine
Oscar03.jpg
Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team BRSS, Ebon
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus

As the two heads of the academy arrived to see the disaster zone of food in their dining hall neither was quite happy. Glenda was in a huff and was about to scold the children but Headmaster Pine put up a hand. Giving her a soft smile he looked over at the group of students who were cleaning up. "Let's give them a pass today. They seem to be cleaning the mess up properly." Calmly walking in he made his way through the floating piles of food. Looking down at Summer as she tried to take the blame for it all.

"Ha, I'll have the place cleaned up before my next class begins... I understand if you want me to get detention, I'll serve it without arguing...I'm truly sorry..."

Headmaster Pine was about to speak when Titan came in and spoke up as well.

"I um, I was the one who started this. I'll clean this mess, they were just trying to cover for me. As an older student, I take full responsibility for this, and won't let my friends of leader try to take the blame."

"Enough! I made the mess, I'll clean it!"

Not waiting for another student to come up and claim responsibility Headmaster Pine put up a hand to quiet them both. "It seems a culprit cannot be found. Therefore no punishment will be dealt. I appreciate all of you for your help cleaning. Try not be too late to your classes." Giving everyone a nod he turned to leave with Goodwitch. However not straying too far from the dinning hall to have their own private discussion. Noticing Summer head out flustered only to return back to cleaning.

Iola Rose Sakra

796527.png;compress=true

Nearby: Cirrus, Croc, Bruno, Professor Sharp
@Tags: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost
Iola looked up and smiled at Bruno she was so lucky to have such a nice partner. However, as much as she wanted to believe Bruno her animal senses were telling her to steer clear from Grey. Or maybe it was something else entirely, either way she knew to steer clear form such a man. Feeling a extreme wave of relief as Grey left, Iola may have been the only one to notice Croc's leaving as well. Stepping out from behind Bruno she took a deep breath trying to return back to calm. Looking over to Cirrus as he tried to defend his brother Iola did her best to smile. " Oh....well....If you say so Cirrus. I'm sure deep down he's a caring man." She lied, but for Cirrus she'd take that lie.

Following behind the others Iola kept up with Bruno smiling up at him kindly. "You're a really good guy Bruno." She blushed as she grew bashful at what she was about to say. Holding her hands behind her back she bashfully looked up at him and said, "I'm glad I'm your partner." Looking forward she noticed a girl sitting outside the cafeteria. Tilting her head curiously as to why she was there until she noticed the wave of students covered in food come out. Stopping in her tracks a bit dumbfounded she didn't know how to react. "What the heck happened?"

Looking to Bruno they both moved to the doorway where Cirrus was. Lookingat Croc wiping pie off his face. Giggling a bit as he was pied, serves him right as he stole Cirrus's wallet. Looking to Summer, Iola watched in awe as she used her semblance to clear the food away. "Wow." That was both an impressive amount of food and show of power. Watching the headmaster and vice headmistress come in Iola was worried, but sighed in relief as he seemed not to blame them. Looking over to Bruno she tugged at his sleeve. "We should help them clean up as well right?"

ChazGhost ChazGhost IG42 IG42 WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Hibiscus Hibiscus KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Dante Verren Dante Verren Field Marshall Field Marshall Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
And So The Days Go By....Wrapping up the day went by pretty quickly. Third and fourth period teachers were met and Tuesday and Wednesday were all around uneventful. Having their second period still available as Professor Shamrock was out on a expedition. As the week progressed it is finally Thursday and after first period weapons class with Professor Sharp it was time for Professor Shamrock's Grimm studies class. The first time the second period class was open as Professor Shamrock has been on a mission since school started. What he is like is a complete mystery to some of the students. Eager to find out just what their professor is like students have already begun filing in for their second period class of the day.

Setting
  • Currently it is Thursday of the first week of class at around 11 am the 2nd period class will begin in 30 minutes.
  • The weather is warm, but cloudy although later on it is supposed to clear up.

Last edited:
Croc Sustrai

v22b33xdbpmue7o3ewx6bl3c247u3abz_hq.jpg
Nearby: Whose ever near Slate
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus
After class Croc was thinking of what to do now before the next one to start, Grimm studies. As he was thinking he came up with two ideas. One start looking for a girlfriend because it was about he got one or go visit his big brother, Slate. Then he snapped his fingers as thought of something genius, he would have Slate help him get a girlfriend. So Croc hurried to go find his brother... Which was very simple sense they both have the same classes. Croc put his arm around Slate once he found him before saying "Long time no see bro. You know we haven't been hanging out sense we got to beacon. So I came up with something we can do with each other, get me girlfriend.".

Sora Steele

20854556-352-k100893.jpg

Nearby: No One(I think)
@Tags: Open

Sora didn't spend much time with his team than neccessary, he thought of them currently as lead weights who will soon meet their end at the hands of the Grimm. It was safe to say he doesn't think very much of his team, quite frankly wonders why his mother made him come here to Beacon. He would have enjoyed mopping the floor with Beacon's students during the Vytal Festival. He could only imagine the progress cadets at Atlas Academy are making in their first few days. He pondered this as he wandered the campus not wanting to be in his dorm room, he had left right after changing coming outside instead.

He began to play around with his semblance a bit making various Grimm appendages emerg from his glyphs. He also played around with the idea of creating a small glyph and punching with it which he pracitced on a poor defenseless tree, attaching the glyph to the tree. This was part of his developing a set of glyphs to hinder his enemies and methods to deploy them whether it be in traps or through contact.

Sora checked his watch seeing that the time for his next class was approaching. He sighed knowing Schafer would probably say something to him about his being distant from them. He picked up his weapon and made his way back into the main building. He weaved through the halls to Grimm studies, he wondered what about the Grimm they were going to learn today.

5720C779423BD3002B

About:
NAME: Silver Kiara Jones (Ironwood)
MOOD : Calm and slightly giddy
Code: crucialstar
Credit: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye (for pic of Silver and Ophelia)

Interactions:
MENTION: Ophelia, Goodwitch, Ironwood, the lunch room
WITH: Ophelia

TAGS: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
The Demon Child
Silver was a bit . . . angry. No, angry was what she was when Ironwood dropped her birthday cake a few years ago, angry was what she was when she found out Ironwood signed her up for Atlas, when she specifically asked him to sign her up for Beacon, angry was what she was when the Jones's would fore her in her room when a friend came over. She was, in a Laymens term, enraged to the point where her blood was boiling. The first thing she had done when she had been released from the Dining hall?

She'd walked up to Ivory, and punched him across the face, hard. What caught her attention was the strange hardness of his skull. It was like metal, but normal, it was almost like Ironwood's, but, she couldn't put her finger on it. Of course, however, afterwards her team mates, and Ms. Goodwitch, formally held her back before she could do any more damage, but she was already steaming by then.

Now, she had calmed down, but was still slightly irritated by the fact of the dirtiness of her outfit. Ironwood, however, had talked to her that day, and held back a chuckle from how much of a mess she was. She gave him an irritated glare, before she hung up on him, and hadn't spoken to him since. She couldn't stay angry at him, she knew she couldn't, but she sure as hell could act angry. Though for Ivory's punch, don't get her wrong, she served equal justice the the girl who started the entire fiasco, with a solid kick to her side. She'd been scolded by teachers, her team mates, and even Ironwood before she hung up, but she didn't care.

She hadn't bothered cleaning, instead going to her room to meditate, as to not harm anyone else. She learned herself, that when she's really angry, it's hard to control her actions. Also, with that anger, came the strange whispering from before. Who the hell was that? It sounded so familiar, but so distant, so close and yet so far. She hadn't told anyone about it yet, and planned to keep it that way. Some people already thought she was crazy, no need fueling the rumors with her hearing voices in her head.

Now, she was doing what she found herself doing more and more, hanging out with Ophelia. She had became what Silver, or Ironwood, had called her friend. She would always find herself clinging onto her tightly. She, regardless of the time, was licking and ice cream cone. She hadn't been able to get one yesterday, and had refused to go without it, she she'd convinced Ophelia to get some with her. "What class do we have next?" she asked the blue haired girl.

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Iola Rose Sakra

original.png

Nearby: Cirrus, Croc, Bruno, Sora
@Tags: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost Field Marshall Field Marshall Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni
After the past three days of a broken schedule of classes, she finally was able to see what Grimm studies were about. Making her way down the halls Iola clapped her hands together quite excited about their upcoming class. "Finally Professor Shamrock is back! Our first Grimm studies class!" She's always been a fan of Grimm studies, wanting to know more about their pattens and life styles. After the death of her father she Iola had to spend much of her time watching them live and progress. It was fascinating to see them live their daily lives and she always wanted to study them more. Now finally getting her chance she was couldn't wait to meet their professor. She wondered what Professor Shamrock would be like, she hoped he would be a warm and friendly teacher. Though she couldn't be sure until she actually met him.

Looking back at her teammates she hopped up and down giddily. "Come on guys we don't want to be late!!" Skipping into class she looked around excitedly to see if their professor was only to seemingly have missed him. I wanted to get to know a bit about him before class, but I guess I can wait. Still she didn't let that get her down, her mind rushed with the possibilities of what class will be like. I hope we get to go outside often maybe even go on adventures. I can't wait! Looking over at the others who've already arrives she wanted to get a front row seat this time. Seeing two open seats in the front she put her books in front of them and began to walk over her seat. Smiling happily she was ready for today, and what may come.

Summer Rose
Nearby: First Years
Interacting: Valentine
Mentioned: Jade and Pyro
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni
Summer was so excited to meet the Grimm Studies Professor. From what she had already learned from his previous few days, she found the Professors being actually fun and interesting. "Are you still planning to make Jade's life hell?" Summer asked Valentine as she leaned closer to her. Summer and Valentine had become close friends as the days passed.

"You bet I am. She's the whole reason that food fight started, and she even blamed the whole 'flinging mashed potatoes at Silver' situation on Pyro. You know," Valentine leaned in to whisper, "the guy you like?"

Summer looked around the room, shushing Valentine for even stating that out loud, glad to see Pyro was far away from them.
"That might be true, but you shouldn't stress over it so much," she stated, "You'll get gray hairs... we both know that you don't want that to happen." After a moment Summer nudged Valentine a bit and asked, "So, have you talked to Sora?"

"Hell no. I called for his name at the food fight and he didn't bother to help me. No way am I talking to that damn selfish bastard..."

Valentine and Summer had a talk about what happened Monday over ice cream one night to just vent. She told Val about what happened over the cleanup with Pyro and she told Summer about what happened with Sora.
"Maybe we should focus your plans to Sora than on Jade... I mean there are so many other cute guys you can focus your charm on," Summer told her, trying to help her think on the bright side of things.

"Yeah, you're right, Sum. About the other cute guys thing, not the focusing on something other than Jade, I'm still gonna make her life hell."

Summer laughed at her first statement, glad to have her finally out of thinking about Jade. Well, I celebrated too soon... Then an idea popped in her head, "Oh! I know what could also cheer you up, Val! Let's go shopping this weekend! I haven't gotten a chance to see what Vale has compared to what the Island of Patch had."

• As soon as combat class ended, Summer walked back to her dorm to change out of her uniform and into some sweats and tank top. With her duffle bag in hand, she headed to the gym to train. It was a normal thing to do since she normally trained with Titan when she came back from school. Taking to the treadmill first she ran for five miles under seventeen minutes, then to the weights, next up with a punching bag, and finishing up with a quick spare with Titan.

Laying in the middle of the padded floor of the gym she tried to catch her breath. Today was a long day for her, so she was shocked to be this tired after the fist set.
    Maybe it's due to my aura being low... Sitting up from her spot she looked around to the other students, noticing the prying eyes of some of the other guys. Don't they have anything else to do than just stare! Glaring at those that stared at her too long, she got up and went for her second set, before heading back to the dorm.

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]
Nearby: First Years
Interacting: Team PRWI
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade

It was strange finally going to the second period since the past three days, Professor Shamrock had been absent due to a personal Mission. Phoenix didn't mind at all, but that also meant that they don't have a free period like the upperclassmen. That didn't mean that Phoenix hadn't stopped to think what he looked like, let alone how he's like.

With what happened the past couple of days, Phoenix was somewhat exhausted, but he'll get to used to it. He has always found a perfect middle ground to enjoy his time at Beacon. After what happened with Ophelia Monday night, Phoenix had lessened his watchful eye on her, but that didn't stop him from planning to follow her this weekend.

"What do you guys think Professor Shamrock would be like?" he asked his team as they sat in the same row. He was butchering the signing of what he asked, as he tried to practice. With three days of lessons after classes, Phoenix had bearly scratched the surface. Jade had even taught him his assigned sign name, which was pretty cool.

• Phoenix was completely excited for what summer had planned as Jade, Ivory, Pyro and himself made their way to Team SBAL's dorm. Even behind the door, Phoenix could smell the amazing and familiar curry dish he had before. Letting himself in, he announced their arrival, "I hope we made it in time!"

"Welcome, make yourselves at home," Summer called out as she continued to work in the kitchen. Phoenix was about to slip into the kitchen to check out what she was doing when he just walked into her semblance. "Oh, come on..." With a huff, he walked over to Titan and just talked to him.

It didn't take long for dinner to be done, as Summer passed out everyone their plates. Phoenix quickly began to eat his meal when he slowly began to regret everything he ever did today. Coughing as he began to sweat at the sudden rise of heat not only in his throat but all over his body.
    "I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" he exclaimed soon after she smiled evilly at him and his team.

Last edited:

Ivory

Ivory.jpg

Nearby: Team PWRI, Iola
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42 KingofCool KingofCool ChazGhost ChazGhost Field Marshall Field Marshall KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

"Monster . . . " Ivory thought to himself from the wooden desk he sat at, putting his head down as he waited for students to arrive. "She's . . . She's a Monster . . ." He muttered once more. Though, it seemed like he was speaking to no one else but himself. Unlike the others, Goodwitch had seen first hand what had happened due Ivory stepping in. She was unable to see who started the food fight, but she was able to see who had started, "Foodmageddon". If Ivory had kept silent, and most likely not have started it, things most likely wouldn't have escalated to what they had. And Goodwitch, not giving him detention, decided to give him her own personal . . . "Punishment".

It was torture. Complete, and utter, torture.

He'd never felt so tired before in his life, so pained, first he had been punched by the Silver haired girl, and then she didn't even say sorry! And then his mother scolded him, and made him run around the school 20 times over! And that wasn't even the end, she made him do work out after workout, holding her whip and giving him a terrifying glare. And that wasn't even the end. That morning, as he'd been getting ready for school, he couldn't find his staff, the cane he always held. Horrified, he found a not from his mother saying she was confiscating it for a while.

The cane was more than just an object, it was also one of the things that gave his Semblance life. Yes, he could use his Semblance without it, but with it, he was given confidence, and it gave him imagination, and hence, makes him more powerful. But without it, he felt so . . . so lost. He cocked his head back, looking at Phoenix.
"Can't be as bad as my mom . . . All the professors so far have been pretty kind." He winced, his eye catching a slight Violet haired girl. His eye flashed and he gave a slight grin. She, out of all of the students in the class, was the one he really wanted to know about. Her past was . . . dark, not to say the least, and he felt a strange connection to her. His own past was dark, and he was able to put a smile on, and so was she, but one question lingered behind his thoughts.

What was behind that smile?

"I'll . . . be right back." he said, sliding out of his seat, and suddenly sliding into the chair next to her. He turned to her quickly, wrapping an arm around her and tapping opposite shoulder. "Hey there!" he smiled, tapping her ear, and bringing out a coin from it. He flipped it in the air, catching it between his pointer and middle finger, before flipping his hand over to show that it was a card, a Joker.

"Would you like to see some magic?"

Users who are viewing this thread