[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

f1aa6a9469b9f1c789d1149ceae7c37f.jpg
Professor Larimar Sharp - Weapons Instructor
"Now, I want you all to work within your teams and learn the ins and outs on each other's weapons. That in tells on the mechanics and how to wield them. Small steps, everyone. And remember to bring your weapons with you, next time," Sharp announced as he placed the chalk down and faced him, class, "Before I forget, Mr. Shamrock is out on a Mission, so the second period is canceled. The next few hours before the third period is yours to take. You are all dismissed, except for you Mr. Goodwitch..." Once he announced the end of his class, the bell rang, showing that Sharp planned everything perfectly. The entire chalkboard showed diagrams of weapons along with notes on the pros and cons of using them.

He watched as they picked their things up and began to walk out of the classroom. As they did, he waited for Ivory to make his way to the front as the rest of the class left. Sharp took note of the fact that his team waited at the doors as he addresses the young teen.
"As much as I enjoy your enthusiasm sometimes, don't make it a habit of interrupting your classes. You and I both know, we don't want to involve your mother in this..." he gave Ivory a knowing look as he turned around, beginning to clean off the chalkboard, "Have a nice day, Mr. Goodwitch. Stay out of trouble..."

Last edited:
Rose Twins

5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.png

Nearby: Team PRWI & SABL
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool

"Before I forget, Mr. Shamrock is out on a Mission, so the second period is cancelled. The next few hours before the third period is yours to take. You are all dismissed, except for you Mr. Goodwitch..."

Phoenix looked over at Ivory when Professor Sharp called out him out. As everyone around him began to get up and leave, Phoenix stayed seated as he finished the last few more notes that sat on the chalkboard. Once he did, he got up and quickly packed his things up and paused, "Shit..." he hissed when he noticed that Ophelia was nowhere to bee seen in the classroom. Letting out a deep breath he turned to his team as they began to make their way out of the classroom, "So what should we do? Anyone up for something to eat, because I'm starving!"

His claiming he was hungry out loud was the worst thing he could have done with his Sister being around. "I told you, Titan, he would skip breakfast without me!" he heard as Summer began to stomp over to him, "Why did you not eat! You can't miss out on any meals, Nix! You need all the energy if you plan to use your semblance every chance you get!" Phoenix covered his sister's mouth as she continued to yell at him, "Shhh... You know I'm mindless when I wake up... so please, stop yelling at me..."

With a huff, she slapped his hand away from her mouth and crossed her arms. "Did the rest of you eat?" she asked, but didn't allow them to answer as she decided, "That settles it! I'm making you all something to eat. That way we can have brunch and make me feel better. I'm taking no, for an answer!" Summer went silent as she began to think about what to make for the eight of them.

"I think Pyro has plans with Ophelia," Phoenix announced, "But, I am always down to your cooking, Sum. Jade, Ivory are you down to have some home cooked brunch by Summer?" Summer snapped out of her thought and exclaimed, "Oh... Well, maybe I can cook dinner for you guys, that way we can have both our teams together, Pyro." Phoenix began to shake his sister, disappointed in the fact that he would wait longer for his meal, "No! I have gone for three days without your food!"

Summer used her semblance to hold him in place, and then slowly pushed him off of her, "You'll live. It's not going to be your last, but I can't just have you over when one of your team members won't be there. It's not very nice..." Summer then turned to Valentine and exclaimed, "But you did great, Valentine!"

Last edited:
Pyro Arc and Valentine Adel
Nearby: Teams PRWI and SABL
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Hibiscus Hibiscus
Once class was dismissed, Pyro stood up. He sighed when he heard Sharp tell Ivory to stay. Shouldn't have been performing in class like that. He thought as he began walking out.

"Seems like your teammate's off to a rocky start with Professor Sharp, huh?" A girl's voice said next to him. The redhead looked and saw that it was the girl who successfully reassembled the gun, Valentine.

Pyro sighs. "You have no idea..." The two walked out and saw their teams talking with each other as the two went to join them. Pyro couldn't help but chuckle at the Rose Twins' antics. "Dinner sounds nice. Judging from your brother's disappointment, I'm guessing you're a good cook?" Pyro asked his teammate's other half.

"She's a really good cook." Valentine joined the conversation. "She made breakfast this morning, and it was amazing."

Pyro chuckled again. "I'm sure it was. So, anyway, I better go look for Ophelia and hang out with her. See you later." And with that, after flashing that handsome and polite smile of his, he walked away.

Valentine sighed. "He's so freaking in love with her..." The fashionista said.

Cherry Caramel

Nearby: Everyone
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Cherry diligently took notes throughout the class, although some of it went over her head. She had no idea there were so many different kinds of weapons! And all the different styles to go with them? It was too much! She didn't even know her own fighting style. Only one thing for it.
She smiled at her team. "I've got a couple things I want to do, like call Momma! She's been waiting to hear from me, I've just been so excited I forgot to call! I'll catch up to you guys later!"
She waited until everyone else in the class had left before approaching Professor Sharp, oddly serious. "Excuse me, Professor Sharp? If you're not busy, is it too early to take you up on your offer for helping me figure out what would suit me best in terms of weapons and styles? I'll be honest, I don't have any particular attachment to my weapon so I'd be completely open to having a new one."

Ebon Belledona

rwby-character-jpg.302214

Nearby: SEAS, SABL, and PWRI
@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall

Ebon smiled as the girl Valentine managed to put the gun back together and successfully fire off a shot. The first person in the classroom and the first person to pass, that was definitely a good start to the class. As the class came to an end he closed his notebook that was filled with both note's and impatient doodles. Having no second period was great! That mean he could go back to training, of course he had to go check on Onyx first.

He noticed that a lot of people were already leaving class so he gathered his stuff in a hurry. "Hey team leader, I am going to go check on something real quick, I will catch up with you guys in a bit." he said while rising from his seat before leaving to go find his sister.

When he got out of the classroom he looked around for any signs of his sister and and what looked like to be two of the teams were standing off to the side talking. That was where he caught sight of his sister. With a big smile Ebon called out to his sister as he was walking towards the group "Hey Onyx!"

Chikuyu Ayumi Daichi

neighbor_altera_extella-png.302225

Nearby: Schafer and Sora
@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall

Chikuyu nodded her head in approval as the Adel girl pulled the trigger on the pistol, a good start to the first day. Chiukuyu spent the rest of the class listening with supreme focus, her notes were as detailed if not more detailed then that of Mr. Sharps. Gathering information for missions or anything to prepare you for a mission was one of the things her father had drilled into her head.

When the bell rang for class to end Chikuyu started to pack up her things away. She glanced up to watch the people leave the classroom and caught sight of a yellow hair boy who towered over others. He may be tall but father is still taller. Movement from her side caught her attention and she turned just in time to see Ebon announce he would be leaving for a bit before taking off. "So what do we do now?" she asked to her two remaining teammates.

Jade Wukong

Nearby: (Which Characters are nearby)

@Tags: (Tag people you are talking to or want to interact with)

"You are all dismissed, except for you Mr. Goodwitch..."

Ouch. Day one too. Jade thought to herself. She was however glad for a free period. At this rate she'd finish her mix faster than she thought. Jade packed up her stuff and headed with Phoenix out of the classroom.

"So what should we do? Anyone up for something to eat, because I'm starving!"]

"I am always down to eat." Jade replied, just as her stomach growled. "Especially since I skipped breakfast."

She smiled as Summer berated her brother. Ahh...Sibling love.

"You know I'm mindless when I wake up"
Phoenix told his sister

"The jury is still out on if it's just when you wake up though" Jade chimed in. "Brunch? Sure! Wait....when did Pyro make plans? How did I miss that? My vote is we do brunch without Pyro! Just cuz he got himself a lunch date doesn't mean the rest of us should miss out on a home cooked meal! We can do dinner too! Wait, do I have to get pretty for dinner? Cuz like...I can, I'd just rather know now as opposed to later and I can use this free period to plan....I should see if I remembered any of my nice dresses...I'm sure I'll need them at some point."

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg

About:
NAME: Silver Kiara Jones (Ironwood)
MOOD : Alive
Code: crucialstar

Interactions:
MENTION: Team BRSS
WITH: Ophelia, Slate, Cherry

TAGS: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42 KingofCool KingofCool Lord Potato Lord Potato LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall
The Demon Child
Silver glared, her eyes sharpening and forming to stare at the Goodwitch child. What. The. Hell. How, how could anyone be that . . . that . . . Happy? Annoying? Ignorant? She wasn't even able to describe it. First, he bursted in like an idiot, singing about the Moon, or something relating to space? She had never been so shocked, and as well, utterly confused in her life. What was his problem? Why was this happening? Was he that confident that he wouldn't get in trouble? Or did he know and just take the risk?

Silver had never felt so contemplated and confused. Just a few minutes ago, he had a strange deadly essence, and just left. And now? He ran in like nothing happened, singing like a madman, and preformed magic tricks? She wanted to both punch him, and applaud at the same time. She couldn't lie the magic was impressive, well, as impressive as it could be. One thing that couldn't be set aside however, was the flirtatious attitude to the women in the class. Did she have to deal with THIS for the entirety of the class? God this was going to be-

"Kill Him."

The thought had came and gone too fast for her to catch, but when she did, it was terrifying. Kill him? What the hell? Where had that come from? Had she imagined it? The more she thought about it the more she began to doubt if it ever even happened. And soon enough, she began to question what she had even thought about in the first place. She shook it off, and turned to the diagram, trying her best to pay attention.

Once the class was over, she exited her seat, leaving her desk and stopping a few feet away from it. She realized something . . . She had nothing to do. No one to visit. She could try Ironwood, but he was always busy . . . And he would get mad if he interrupted her. A memory flashed through her mind, her, running laps around Ironwoods home, with weights on. Hours and hours . .. She shivered at the thought, having to go through such horror again? No way would she do that. That's when she saw her again, Ophelia, and she turned, walking to her. She had nothing better to do, and she was the closest thing to a friend that she had so . . .

Silver walked beside her, not saying a word and folding her hands in a cupped motion right under her chest. Eyes closed, using her ears to guide her, she walked side by side, unsure of where they were even going.

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Ivory

"Damn teach . . . You're one harsh Ice cube! Cold as a mother I'll tell you that." he flashed another grin, Ivory turned, making his way back to his seat. He tapped the floor twice with his cane, "As you all should know, as I have just spoken about it, I am ivory Goodwitch, Wish to know more? Just look under your seat, under every single one is my card with contact info. And taped to it is one of those choco sweets, what are they called? Way Bars that was it!"

With that final word, he sat back down, and began listening and taking notes. And soon enough, the class ended. He smiled, walking up to the teacher as he was called, and nodded as he finished. "Sorry Sharp . . . No getting my mother into this is a terrifying idea, but you know what I always say!" he turned, running to his team. "Le spectacle doit continuer!"

He arrived with his team, walking with them. "Dinner? Well . . . I normally have dinner with my mom . . . But hey, I can skip a night can't I?" He laughed, tho on the inside, was terrified of what she'd do to him if he skipped.

f1aa6a9469b9f1c789d1149ceae7c37f.jpg
Professor Larimar Sharp - Weapons Instructor
Nearby: Cherry
@tag: Brinni Brinni

"Excuse me, Professor Sharp? If you're not busy, is it too early to take you up on your offer for helping me figure out what would suit me best in terms of weapons and styles? I'll be honest, I don't have any particular attachment to my weapon so I'd be completely open to having a new one."

Sharp turned around from the chalkboard and found Cherry standing before him. Placing the eraser back on the chalkboard platform and answered,
"It's never too early to work on a weapon, Miss Caramel. What are you looking for? Finesse, blunt or piercing? Well, maybe we should figure out your style of fighting to come up with a weapon to complement it. If you want we can start now or after school. I'm always here or outside on the courtyard."

Rose Twins

5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.png

Nearby: Team PRWI & SABL, Ebon
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool Dante Verren Dante Verren

"The jury is still out on if it's just when you wake up though"

Phoenix gasped at Jade's comment and answered,
"I am hurt! I thought we are friends, Jade!" Summer laughed at the sight of her brother having fun with new faces. She knew that he rarely hung out with anyone outside of class. Summer was the social butterfly between the two, and to see him like this made her happy. Her smile quickly left when she saw Pyro walk away.

"He's so freaking in love with her..."

"Tell me about it..." Summer sighed but soon put a smile on as she answered Jade, "Well if everyone here is okay with having a quick meal, I don't see the harm in making something. As for what to wear, you can wear whatever you like, just make sure it allows room for desert!" Phoenix's mouth began to water at the thought of desert and he asked, "Are you making mom's cookies?"

Summer shrugged as she began to walk away from the group,
"I don't know, but I need to go buy groceries before I can think about what to make for dinner. See you guys in a bit, Titan do you want to stick with Nix or join me in some grocery shopping?" Phoenix was going to join Summer, but then remembered his current goal.

"I remembered I had to do something... I'll catch you guys later!" with that Phoenix began to jog the opposite direction from where Summer was heading and the long way to look for Pyro and Ophelia. "Remember to eat something!" Summer called out, not looking back as she knew that he might not be visible. Shaking her head, she continued to make her way out of the lecture hall.

Last edited:
ooopjea-jpg.303247

Mood: Annoyed
Nearby:Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team SEAS, Team CROC, Professor Sharp
Interaction with: Silver. Phoenix, Pyro
@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool

Ophelia ShayamaWanting nothing more then to leave after class Ophelia took no chances or hesitation she left. After feeling so oddly with those silver eyes staring her down, she wanted nothing more than to leave that room. If they had some free time before lunch Ophelia was going to take the opportunity to poke around the area before meeting up with Pyro. Her mother made her remember the entire plans for the whole city including Beacon. However, Ophelia preferred to wander around herself. Discover the intriguing world around her with her own eyes. Of course she wasn't about to leave her darling charge behind. She wanted to keep Silver close although she may no do any deceptive espionage on this exclusion throughout the school.

Making sure to walk slowly she let Silver catch up. Glancing over to her she smiled as the girl quietly followed beside Ophelia. It was cute that she didn't know where she was going, but was willing to follow her. Wrapping her arm around Silver she pulled her close to a hug. Looking down at her she whispered, "would you like to go on a adventure around the school with me before we head to a early lunch?" Giving Sliver a playful wink she stroked her hair before letting her go. Running her fingers through her hair she looked around the school halls. Now which elevator could I use to get to the formerly secret sub-basement. I still am curious about what's left down there. Mother wouldn't tell me.

Starting to move down the halls she stopped in the crossway as she heard footsteps behind her. Listening she heard two separate gates heavier than female ones, two boys. I wonder who they could possibly be? Not very surprised she slowly turned around and looked back to see Pyro and the Phoenix coming up behind him. A bit surprised at Phoenix she shifted her weight and crossed her arms. Not sure what to make of this she sighed and looked over to Silver, "Maybe we'll have to go on a adventure sometime later." She kept her pleasant smile as she waited to see what the two boys had on their minds.

Last edited:
Onyx Belladonna

Where: Sharp's class, currently leaving.

Mentions: Dante Verren Dante Verren The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Onyx rose from her seat as class ended, glad that this teacher seemed interesting enough, and would be taching something that she didn't already know. She grinned at the thought of wielding something like Valentine's minigun purse, but resumed her normal as she heard Ebon calling to her. She turned and waved, turning down the music in her ear as she waited for him to catch up. "So what's up?" She asked, keeping pace with him. "Sharp seems to be a bit hardcore, yeah? I mean he is treating this like we are at war..." She admitted, pushing open a door that led outside for both of them.

"And how are things going with your team? Anyone giving you trouble?" She asked. She put her hands into her pockets, head tilted down as she walked.​

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Ophelia, Silver, and Phoenix
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Pyro looked around for Ophelia. He wanted to ask about her, learn more about her and what she likes so he could woo her. He soon saw Ophelia with another girl. He knew that the silver-haired girl was one of her teammates, Silver. He saw Ophelia turn around and he smiled. "Hi, Ophelia. U-Uh, now that second period is cancelled, I-I was wondering if you and I could hang out together?" Pyro heard footsteps right behind him. He turned and saw that it was Phoenix. "Phoenix?"

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

7386e8a9a17115e90a212d3b26fae512.jpg
Nearby: Pyro, Ophelia, and Silver
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade

It didn't take long for Phoenix to find Pyro and Ophelia. It was so fast that he completely forgot to activate his semblance as soon as he got out of the building, as the sun was the best light source for it. So when Pyro and Ophelia acknowledged him, he froze a second but pushed forward, thinking of any excuse to be here. Sorry Sum, he thought to himself as he called out, "Yeah, sorry about this, Pyro. I just came by to ask for your favorite food, Summer wanted to make it for you in celebration of you being leader and all. Ophelia, Silver..."

Phoenix nodded at the two ladies behind Pyro as he turned back to look at his team leader.
Act cool, Nix. No need to make a complete ass of yourself... Phoenix lied, "I would have texted you, but I left my scroll back at our dorm. And Summer is going grocery shopping for dinner..." He hated himself for this but he added, "Summer and Titan are waiting for me, so I'm kind of in a hurry..."

Aozora Steele

Nearby: No One

@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Dante Verren Dante Verren

Not just a pretty face. Sora thought to himself as he watched Valetine pulled at her, his smile only continued as she winked at him. Sora then following her example tuned into to Professor Sharp's lesson but did not take notes which was something he rarely did as his memory was always very spot on, he probably would be a perfect student if he did take notes but was content with just being an excellent one. Once class was over and he found he had a free period, he already made up his mind to disappear from his team. He was gone right after Ebon left except Sora left steathily and swiftly, he slipped out into the hallways but probably his absence would not go unnoticed for long. Sora intended to get to know the layout of this school through roaming it and discovering his own paths to places.

About:

Interactions:
MENTION: Phoenix, Pyro, Ophelia
WITH: Ophelia, Pyro, Phoenix

TAGS: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
The Demon Child
Silver blinked slightly, having not expected that. An Adventure? She had only ever heard of them in fairy tales. Her childhood, having grown up the way she had she was never allowed to move around too much out of her comfort zone. Especially after that horrid Grimm incident, of which did nothing but feed the idea of Silver as a helpless girl who needed a watcher in Ironwoods eyes. It was annoying yes, but, she could never stay mad at him, no matter what he did. But now she had a chance, a chance to go out to the unknown, and with her new . . . friend? God it was still strange to even think of the word, not less speak it. It felt good, and bad, and weird, she had no idea how to think of Ophelia. She just knew that she felt . . . happy around her.

She was about to reply, before seeing her stop, and turn. Silver did the same, her blank eyes flashing as she saw two people. One, the annoying wonder filled love struck boy known as Pyro, and right after that . . . The one who'd been eyeing Ophelia before. What was with them? What was their problem? And why were they so damn interested in her? Silver, keeping her dark and monotone composure, stepped forward almost instantly, her voice finally letting itself free after being held down for so long, as her eyes glared at the boys, especially Pyro, with a soul burning stare.

"I apologize for any inconvenience I may cause you, but Ms. Fall can not see you at this time. Again I apologize for any thing I ay have caused, but the Mistress already has plans."

She turned to Ophelia, giving a slight nod to Phoenix while trying to keep the straightest face she could. She couldn't waver, she couldn't blush, and she could seem to give off any sort of context of being weak. Not now. She cleared her throat, looking up at her and giving her hand, as Silver was shorter than her. Almost a foot shorter actually . . . "We'll be off then?" She asked, at the corner of her eyes scanning everywhere around them, especially Pyro and Phoenix. Was it Ironwoods over-protective nature finally showing up in her since she finally had something to, well, protect? She couldn't tell. But god did she feel great.

Last edited:
Jade

Location: Hallway outside of Weapons Class to Main Avenue by the fountains.

Nearby: None she actively notices.

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint (briefly)

"I am hurt! I thought we are friends, Jade!"

Sticking her tongue out at him she said "I'm not sure what gave you that idea." As he rushed off she called after him. "Hey! Your first lesson is going to be an hour after classes Meet me at the CCT!" She had no idea if he heard her or not. Guess we'll find out after classes. Jade shrugged and made her way to the Main Avenue. If I use my semblance I can finish it this period I think....but what to start on next....Maybe I'll start making a mix for each of my team mates.

When she arrived, she pulled out her computer, plugged her headphones in and set an alarm for ten minutes before the next class. Keeping her headphones on just one ear in case case someone came along, she took a breath. She felt the music surround her, sometimes she fancied she could see notes floating around, and seep into her skin, into her being. She moved quickly with her mouse and keyboard, her hands a blur.

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Ophelia, Silver, Phoenix
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Pyro listened to what Phoenix said. My favorite food, huh? He thought. "Well... I like vegetables. Doesn't matter what kind of vegetable it is." He said to his teammate. He turned back to Ophelia, only to hear the most disappointing thing. Ophelia was busy. His smile immediately fell as he saw the two left.

Pyro's heart broke into two pieces. "... You know what, Phoenix?" He said. He turned to Phoenix with the saddest expression. "I'm... I'm gonna go head to our dorm. I... I need some alone time. See you later..." The saddened redhead said, walking past his teammate and walking to his dorm. He passed by Onyx and her brother in the process. He felt a huge sadness. At least Ophelia wants to hang out with me... That's good, right?

Last edited:
Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
Nearby:
@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KingofCool KingofCool
Ebon smiled as he started walking with his sister. "Sharp may be a bit hardcore but I don't mind. In fact I think him being a bit hardcore is a good thing, that way we will prepared to kick some serious Grimm butt! Right?" his grin grew larger at the thought of getting to take down some more Grimm, the thrill he got when staering straight into the eyes of those monster always made him feel more alive. "As for my team I haven't really talked to Sora or Chikuyu yet. Sora is a bit stuck up and very orderly but I can get use to that. Chikuyu seems cool but I need to talk to her a little bit more before I develop an actual opinion on her. Schafer is pretty cool, She is super energetic which I think is good for the team leader and... well yeah good leader potential and all that stuff. What about you my dear sister? How is your team? Oh and if anyone is giving you problems don't hesitate to tell me, I will tear them to pieces and use them as Grimm bait." Ebon looked over at his sister as he asked her about her team, the smile as big as ever.

Ebon's smile disappeared as something caught his attention. He stopped walking and pointed over to a very depressed looking red head. "Hey sis, isn't that your team leader? What was his name again... Oh right it was Pyro. Wonder whats up with him. Kinda looks like he just socked in the gut, or ate something really bad, or ate something really bad then got a good punch to the gut."

Schafer Blitzen

Nearby: Chikuyu
@Tags: : Dante Verren Dante Verren
Schafer was paying fairly good attention during class and watched as the cool flirtatious girl pulled the trigger and did it. Schafer knew if it was her she would've passed too. Her father Flynt also knew how to use a gun to do the fact his parents used guns. So Schafer already knew how to put one together and back,but that didn't matter on her team. Literally no one had an actual gun.A sword gun maybe, actual gun no. So Schafer was in the dark for that.
After class Schafer had nothing planned in particular. She was going to say something to the team but half of it literally left. Ebon went to do whatever,but Schafer was watching Sora. She watched as he seemed to try to slip away,"Bye Sora! Meet you in 3rd period then" she said kindly. Schafer had nothing against Sora. Except that he seemed to think since he wasn't leader he could act however he wanted because he's "Schafer's responsibility". Schafer then turned to watch Ebon interact with his sister. She couldn't take her eyes off him. So cute and nice. After Schafer admired Ebon she turned to Chikuyu,"Wanna get something to eat?" since Schafer turned the clocks back an hour she even tricked herself and forgot to eat,so she was starving,"I'll race ya!"

Cherry Caramel and Professor Sharp

superthumb.jpg

Nearby: Professor Sharp, MYSTERY WOMAN

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

f1aa6a9469b9f1c789d1149ceae7c37f.png

Cherry frowned. "I'm not actually sure. Unlike...well...probably most of my class, I didn't grow up around people that knew how to fight. So I never really thought about fighting. I mean, heck, I didn't even know that what I could do was unusual until a classmate told me. Changing my eyes I mean. Well...eventually I showed him that I could walk on walls and bounce around too. That was my buddy Mike. He's super smart. He's the one that made the weapon I've got." She sat on the edge of his desk and crossed her legs, trying to emulate the coolness of her teammate Ophelia.

Sharp placed a hand on his chin as he listened to what Cherry was telling him. Ideas kept crossing his mind based on what he read on her file. "Well, it got you this far, Miss Caramel. Don't put yourself down. The first thing we would have to find out is your strength and speed. One can be both, but it's more likely for someone to be one or the other. Take me for instance. I am not strong so I keep to my guns, giving me some distance, but I am quick allowing me to move around the field to get in a better position." Sharp turned around back to the chalkboard as he began to make some note. Most of them were small doodles that depicted her and several weapons that would fit well with her height. "Do you have an idea on what type of weapon you want?"

Cherry smiled brightly. "Nope! I'm not particularly strong, so I doubt I could wield anything huge, or generally anything that requires strength. But I am quick! I think....something that would be particularly effective indoors. If I do it right, I could bounce around like a super ball! So...I guess nothing too big either? Ooh! If possible, I'd like to include an umbrella....somewhere. I don't know why though...just feels....right! Other than that, I'm open to suggestions!"

Once Chery finished saying what she wanted, Sharp snapped his finger in excitement. "I think I know a perfect weapon for you along with the inclusion of an umbrella." Sharp quickly erased the chalkboard once more and began to make an elaborate design of the weapon he had in mind for her. Once he was finished drawing the rapier along with the materials that they would need to use, in order to make it. "The umbrella itself can be the sheath. Even though most rapier wielders do not use shields, we can make the umbrella used as that. If you want, we can implement dust into the build. What do you think?"

"Oh my! It's wonderful! But....hang on"
Cherry analyzed the drawing on the blackboard, taking in every detail. Bubbly though she may be, she wasn't a bubble-head. Pulling out a notebook and a box of colored pencils, she looked once more at the design. She then proceeded to mimic the drawing to perfection, adding in color where she felt it would look good, like making the shield mimic her emblem and have the appearance of a peppermint candy when opened as either shield or umbrella. The hilt of the rapier she made a dark brown, red strands, ropes most likely or tassels, that looked like licorice coming from the pommel. The cross-guard a light pink, the blade some light coloring of a clear to light pink gradient with the tip being a deep red. The hand-guard a light brown, mimicking a branch. "There! It just needed a bit of color! Oh and a name!" She said with a smile. Thinking, she chewed on the second knuckle of her right index finger. Then, with a small gasp and a snap of her fingers she signed "Sugar Blossom and Peppermint Round" below the image.

"Well then,"
Sharp looked over the drawing in the notebook and nodded in approval, "I will get my hands on the materials, then we can begin with creating it." He took his scroll out and took a quick picture of it as he began to write down all of the materials he would have to obtain for the project. "It might take a bit for it to all come in, but I will send word to you when it does. Enjoy the rest of your free period, Miss Caramel."

"Thank you Professor Sharp!"
She said, giving him a quick hug. "Oh, sorry. Kind of like a habit. I do have one more question. Regarding your assignment....should my team learn how to use the weapon I've got until this one is finished?

"It's fine,"
he laughed at the young girl's enthusiasm and answered her question, "Try to keep up with your current weapon. You might find it useful later on."

"Ok! Thanks again Professor!"
Cherry skipped out of the classroom with a grin on her face.

She was so excited she hadn't even noticed that a raven-haired woman had been leaning against the wall just outside the classroom, listening in with a small smile on her face. Well now...This should be interesting. she thought, before walking away.

Cherry stopped. "Oh no! I'm the worst! I talked to that girl so fast I never got her name! I'll apologize when I see her at lunch....if she's not too mad at me to show up. We'll see...maybe I'll give her some of my special chocolate...but I don't like to share. Hmm...I guess I can just ask when I see her! That should work. What should I do with the rest of the period? Oh! I should call Momma."

She pulled out her scroll and called her mother and told her all about the initiation. She talked about her "Lazy, grumpy leader", the motherly "Philly..oops I mean Ophelia. I'm not supposed to call her Philly", and the small Silver that reminded her of a shy child. "I don't think she got out much. Maybe she was home-schooled!" She followed that with telling her mother about the conversation with Sharp, sending a picture of the colored drawing. As she talked she didn't pay attention to her surroundings and just walked on the ceiling of the building.

Last edited:
ooopjea-jpg.303247

Mood: Annoyed
Nearby:Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team SEAS, Team CROC, Professor Sharp
Interaction with: Silver. Phoenix, Pyro
@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool

Ophelia ShayamaOphelia smiled at the sweet red head and waved at him as she batted her eyelashes at him. "Hi Pyro." She wasn't sure how she felt about the boy, but it was clear that he could be useful to her. Unlike her own darling team leader, Slate, who was a playful challenge, Pyro was more of a tool. A very cute one, but one all the same. Listening to the rest she slid some stray hair behind her ear as she answered his question. "Hang out together? Sure! I'd love to sometime. Though right no-" She was about to explain when Phoenix arrived behind them. Looking directly at the boy she was curious as to what he wanted as well.

Nodding to Phoenix as he acknowledged them Ophelia though about a home cooked meal. What a lovely idea. Summer truly is a kindhearted soul. I wonder what kind of food she can prepare? Curious as to the rest of the conversation Ophelia took the nervous ticks of Phoenix's body as impatience rather then a lie. As the two spoke her eyes glazed over the two boys in intrigue not sure what to make of this. Was Phoenix still onto her? Clearly. This had to be some kind of tactic to keep Pyro away. But why? There had to be some mistake I made to bring this about or he's just very skeptical. Running h finger across her lips Ophelia was deep in thought as the two talked. Her eyes somehow gravitating to Phoenix's and staying there, trapped in them.

It was Silver who pulled her out of her trance as she promptly told Pyro she was busy, took her hand and pulled her away. Completely thrown for a turn Ophelia could only follow her darling angel. Looking back she waved goodbye to the boys. "Oh! Well, alright then? Bye Pyro! Bye Phoenix! I hope to see you both at lunch!" Not sure if they actually heard her Ophelia quickened her pace to walk beside her darling Silver as they made their way down the halls.

She couldn't help but smile as she thought about Silver's brave outburst. The girl was so professional even calling her mistress it was absolutely adorable. Giggling at the thought she looked down at Silver and grinned. "The mistress? I'm your friend not your boss silly." Pulling Silver closer she kissed the top of her head and looked down at her. "I mean if you don't wanna call me Ophelia you could call me Big Sis. I've always wanted a little sister as cute as you." Giving Silver a playful wink as she squeezed her hand a bit. "Now. How about we try to uncover some mysteries in the school before lunch?"

Last edited:
Croc Sustrai

6401bad1245dc9bd6c2dd5c412b5a945.jpg
Nearby: Team CROC
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye IG42 IG42
"...So they fell off the moon when it broke... and now they look a way home... and your being sarcastic... This is why people are critics to you. I should know I've had my far share." Croc said slightly annoyed that he didn't catch on sooner then he did to Cirrus sarcasm.
Croc doodled in his notebook for new ideas for his weapon as class finished up. ...I should add some lock picks to it... Maybe more room for ammo... I know, if I do a few tweaks to one of the smoke screen containers... add some fire dust... I could make a flame thrower!... Croc thought to himself. Then when when the bell ring Croc closed his book quickly and got out of his chair. He planing to leave quickly and maybe have a little fun when his now free period. But then he noticed his teammate, Io, literal stuck in her desk or at least her hand. "Do I want to know or should I just skip to helping you?" Croc said shaking his head as he walked up to Io and looking at hole in her desk her hand was currently in.

Last edited:

About:

Interactions:
MENTION: Phoenix, Pyro, Ophelia
WITH: Ophelia

TAGS: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
The Demon Child
Hands to her side with her arms folded, and eyes closed, Silver kept walking aimlessly, hearing the footsteps of Ophelia get closer to her. Hearing her speak of her cold and professional tone, Silver couldn't help but curse Ironwood for training her so well. She couldn't help it, the way she spoke, she'd spent so much time with the old geezer that the way he spoke must have just caught up to her. Not that she spoke that much in the first place. She opened her mouth to explain, only to have her body pulled towards the taller girls, and lips pressing against her forehead.

This was a new feeling.

It set off a warm, hot, explainable feeling that seemed to course through her veins. Making her heartbeat speed up ten times fold, and her entire demeanor soften. This was an emotion she had only felt a few times before in her life, pure bliss, happiness, Love from another individual. Of which, had always come from Ironwood, well, that was until now, this moment. Ophelia made her feel so . . so . .. so happy. So free, open-minded, at home to say.

"I mean if you don't wanna call me Ophelia you could call me Big Sis. I've always wanted a little sister as cute as you." She told her, and then followed with squeeze her hand. Silver couldn't help but to blush, her cheeks tinting rose with a shade of pink as she suddenly regained bodily control. She coughed, clearing her throat with the next of Ophelias words. She then turned, making sure to not let go of her hand.

"O-Of course . . ." She spoke, "We're wasting time. Let's get on with it shall we?" She began to walk, making sure to not let go of her hand, but stay ahead so she wouldn't see her flustered face. She wondered how Ironwood would react if he saw her like this . . .

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

7386e8a9a17115e90a212d3b26fae512.jpg
Nearby: Ophelia and Silver
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade

"... You know what, Phoenix? I'm... I'm gonna go head to our dorm. I... I need some alone time. See you later..."

Well, shit! he cursed in his head after hearing Pyro's decision to head back to the dorm, Phoenix was stuck in between. This is his only chance to see what Ophelia was up to, yeah Silver is with her but it was a chance he was willing to take. Making it seem like he was giving chase after Pyro, he began to send a message to the one person he thought that could help in this situation and turned his scroll off. Once he was back in the halls, he sank to the darkest shadow and activated his semblance.

Slipping out of the building he began to follow the duo to where every they were heading. Making sure to stay out of their eye line, Phoenix stayed as close as he can without making a single sound. His semblance can hide him but sound can not be silenced. Every step was calculated as he moved from shadow to shadow, but never transferring when either of the two was looking around his current shadow.
How I would love to just teleport from shadow to shadow! It would make this easier for me.

Summer Rose

bd853fc4a91703e5739aa1ba5f1b77e7.jpg
Nearby: Titan
Mentioned: Pyro
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus KingofCool KingofCool
Summer was in the campus store to get some things for both dinner and for the rest of the week. "Do you want something specific to eat, Titan? Or do you want your favorite dessert instead?" she asked as they walked around. She paused when she heard her scroll ringing. Taking it out of her blazer pocket she looked at the screen confused at the message Phoenix sent her.

It read, "Don't get made but I kind off told Pyro you are going to make his favorite for dinner, so make sure you have veggies on the menu... Also, can you check on him? He'll be in our dorm, so maybe cheer him up a bit. Thanks!" Summer was confused at the sudden message. It hasn't been more than fifteen minutes! she thought and just sent back, "What happened?"

Putting her scroll back in her pocket, she faced Titan and said, "Well then... So what do you want that has vegetables?" Summer continued to get the things as she made sure to get the things she needed to make Titan's meal of choice and they headed back to the dorms to put everything away. "Well, that should cover use for the rest of the week," she announced at the sight of a full fridge, "I'll leave Onyx and Valentine to get snacks. So, apparently, I need to go and cheer up Pyro... Um, do you want to join me or do you want to walk around the campus?"

Chikuyu Ayumi Daichi

Neighbor_Altera_Extella.png
Nearby: Schafer
@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra

The only reason Chikuyu noticed Sora leave was because Schafer pointed it out. The girl was very high energy which was a bit annoying but she was very nice so far. She was also the only other girl on the team so it would be a great benefit for the two to become friends. After the girl had called out to Sora she went quiet for a moment as if she was concentrating on something. Chikuyu followed the girls gaze with her own eyes and found the source of her Schafer's concentration, it was Ebon.

When Schafer brought up food Chikuyu could feel her stomach growl, the plain piece of bread she had ate earlier did not fill her at all and she could really use a full meal. "Alright food it is, though I would prefer that we don't race. This morning blitz was enough running for me until I actually get a decent meal. That girl is Ebon's sister correct? Why don't you go see if those two want to come with us."

Iola Rose Sakra

796528.png;compress=true

Nearby: Cirrus, Croc, Olive, Cherry, Professor Sharp and the stragglers
@Tags: Lord Potato Lord Potato Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42 KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ChazGhost ChazGhost
OOC: Too bad Brinni XP
Edit: Sorry about that Chaz!!!
Doing her best to keep her cool as Valentine was brought down to reassemble the professor's gun. Luckily it seemed like no one other than her partners noticed the problem she was in. If this was a rare occasion Io would be freaking out much more than she did, but ever since...her incident she's become more and more incapable of controlling her semblance. Especially when she was scared or startled at something. Looking on the bright side Io could only think that she was lucky that she hadn't fallen completely through the desk. Showing off my underwear would be completely embarrassing. Consoling her teammates that she was fine, she did her best to look normal.

Jolting as Ivory burst into the room sining a cherry tune, and danced around the professor. She smiled, nearly giggled at his antics. For the first time during this embarrassed ordeal he made her smile. Adjusting her arm she watched him take his seat only to jump as the gun popped with confetti and scraping her arm against the desk. Wincing a bit she could feel some wriggle between her arm and the wood.

As Professor Sharp turned his back from the class Io tugged at her arm again. Using her semblance she made herself extremely light to try to lift herself out, to no avail. Her face was growing redder and redder in embarrassment as class came to an end and there other students were wandering off. As Croc and Cirrus asked her if she needed help, shrugging she quietly replied, "I'm p-p-pretty unlucky." She said with a embarrassed blush."Surprisingly enough this is not uncommon. I think I've got it, though..." She tugged at her arm again for good measure but was still stuck. Sighing she looked up at her teammates, "The help would be greatly appreciated. I think my arm is going numb."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread