[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
Arc One: Fall
Congratulations Students
Shokudaikiri.Mitsutada.full.2040578.jpg
Taking a step forward the one eyed man glanced over the crowed with his stern golden eye and bandages wrapped around his throat spoke into the microphone. His voice was clear and soft like a babbling brook as he steadily called out names.

"Pyro Arc, Ivory Goodwitch, Phoenix Rose and Jade Wukong. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward you will work together as team PRWI, lead by Pyro Arc."

"Olive Oobleck, Iola Sakra, Cirrus Schnee and Croc Sustrai. The four of you retrieved the black rook pieces. From this day forward you will work together as team CROC, lead by Cirrus Schee. "

"Slate Black, Cherry Caramel, Silver Jones and Ophelia Shayama. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward you will work together as team BRSS, lead by Slate Black."

"Hawke Alistair, Ebon Belladonna, Schafer Blitzen, and Sora Steele. The four of you received the white bishop pieces. From this day forward you will work together as team SEAS, lead by Schafer Blitzen."

"Valentine Adel, Onyx Belladonna, Titan Xiao Long and Summer Rose. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward you will work together as team SABL, lead by Summer Rose."

He paused and looked over at the new students of the academy. Bright young faces looking as if they are ready to take on whatever comes their way. A slow intake of breath he spoke again this time his voice was sharper.

"This is just the first step into a much larger world, a much more dangerous world. Taking on the responsibility of becoming huntsmen is filled with peril and strain. It'll be your team members that give you the support to move on throughout the trials to come. This academy is for you to learn what you need to survive against the grimm, but it is the bonds that you forge with each other that will make you into true huntsmen. Don't waste this opportunity. Take everything that comes your way this upcoming year together and use it to grow stronger."

"Be alert, "the corners of his lips rose as he smiled, "this is sure to be an interesting year."
ChazGhost ChazGhost IG42 IG42 WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Hibiscus Hibiscus Lord Potato Lord Potato KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Dante Verren Dante Verren Field Marshall Field Marshall Black Jade Black Jade
@Dirty Dan KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Current Location: Beacon Dorms
Dorm.JPG
The sun is shining bright through the windows of the student dorms of Beacon Academy. The first day of school was here. After the trial and ceremony of the day before may of the new students crashed the instant they found there beds, some not even unpacking beforehand. Now the warming light of the morning sun has begun to awaken the sleeping students signaling the start of a new day. Early rising students have already gotten ready for the day, taking their time enjoying the morning. While other students are still deep asleep not wanting to be disturbed. However, soon all will need to be off to their first class of the day at 9 am.

Current Time: 8:25am
Code:
[h]Character Name[/h][side=right]
Insert Image here (Optional)
Nearby: (Which Characters are nearby)
@Tags: (Tag people you are talking to or want to interact with)
[/side]
(Then post whatever you want here)
Ernest Hemingway

old-man-and-the-sea-31-638.jpg

Nearby: The Sea
@Tags: The The oldman and the Sea
He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days now without taking a fish. In the first forty days a boy had been with him. But after forty days without a fish the boy’s parents had told him that the old man was now definitely and finally salao, which is the worst form of unlucky, and the boy had gone at their orders in another boat which caught three good fish the first week. It made the boy sad to see the old man come in each day with his skiff empty and he always went down to help him carry either the coiled lines or the gaff and harpoon and the sail that was furled around the mast. The sail was patched with flour sacks and, furled, it looked like the flag of permanent defeat. The old man was thin and gaunt with deep wrinkles in the back of his neck. The brown blotches of the benevolent skin cancer the sun brings from its [9] reflection on the tropic sea were on his cheeks. The blotches ran well down the sides of his face and his hands had the deep-creased scars from handling heavy fish on the cords. But none of these scars were fresh. They were as old as erosions in a fishless desert. Everything about him was old except his eyes and they were the same color as the sea and were cheerful and undefeated. “Santiago,” the boy said to him as they climbed the bank from where the skiff was hauled up. “I could go with you again. We’ve made some money.” The old man had taught the boy to fish and the boy loved him. “No,” the old man said. “You’re with a lucky boat. Stay with them.” “But remember how you went eighty-seven days without fish and then we caught big ones every day for three weeks.” “I remember,” the old man said. “I know you did not leave me because you doubted.” “It was papa made me leave. I am a boy and I must obey him.” “I know,” the old man said. “It is quite normal.” “He hasn’t much faith.” [10] “No,” the old man said. “But we have. Haven’t we?” ‘Yes,” the boy said. “Can I offer you a beer on the Terrace and then we’ll take the stuff home.” “Why not?” the old man said. “Between fishermen.” They sat on the Terrace and many of the fishermen made fun of the old man and he was not angry. Others, of the older fishermen, looked at him and were sad. But they did not show it and they spoke politely about the current and the depths they had drifted their lines at and the steady good weather and of what they had seen. The successful fishermen of that day were already in and had butchered their marlin out and carried them laid full length across two planks, with two men

Last edited:
Summer Rose

4bb82b2525f55d36947b18827ddb976d.jpg
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KingofCool KingofCool
It's not hard for Summer to wake up early, especially on the first day of classes. Summer was up just as the sun was rising, and she took advantage of it by taking a shower before any of the others woke up. Summer was very much guilty of taking her sweet time, but that was only due to the fact that she was normally the last to use the bathroom, back home. Now with her own bathroom, she took as long as she needed.

It was nearing six when she got out of the bathroom, drying off her hair with a towel as she did. "Morning, Titan," she smiled at her cousin and best friend when she found him in the living area, "I'm making some coffee, do you want some? Summer was already in her uniform, she walked over to the kitchen to get the coffee started. As she waited for the warm, wake me up, drink to finish, she went through her scroll. She had heard the message she received from her mother, Ruby, about being away on a mission. Summer knew to not disturb her when at worked, but she always made it a habit to sent her a picture of Phoenix, Titan, and herself together. She couldn't shake the horrible feeling of the fight she and Phoenix had when they arrived at Beacon.

Has it really been three days that we haven't talk... she thought. She let out a deep sigh. Summer had been so distant due to the excitement and just because she was having fun with new people. When the coffee was finished, she poured herself some with milk and sugar. Taking another cups, she poured some for Titan and placed on the table. "I'm making breakfast!" she announced as she began to get to work. It took her little to no time to have the meal finished and served. Knocking on Valentine's and Onyx's door, she woke them up, "Come on girls! Breakfast is served and coffee is still hot!"

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

f9ddebaf3800120fa3e9f618a3ed8c25.jpg

Nearby: Pyro, Ivory, and Jade
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade

Morning were not Phoenix's greatest moments. Normally he has a straight face, but his eyes were always calculating as he took in everything around him. Mornings normally left him to be straight-faced with a distant gaze as he went through his daily routine to get ready. "Morning," he said in a daze as he walked out of his room.

A towel sat on his head as he went through his scroll. His mother had sent him a message on her current location, but nothing else. It was normal to get those messages when she was off on her missions. It allowed for him to know her whereabouts. She told them that she never wanted to leave them hoping for her return, so she would send him and Summer her location every night. It helped keep Summer from worrying, but it helped Phoenix from the nightmares he got of hearing that she was never coming back home.

Closing his scroll, he walked over to the fridge for some water. He looked at the rest of his team, debating to just get ready for class or just crawl back into bed. He needed Summer's coffee, but they hadn't talked since the fight. He was only trying to warn her about Ophelia, but from all of his observation on her, he was slowly regretting even thinking anything was wrong with Ophelia. Deep down, he knew something was up, but the evidence isn't adding up to continue her suspicion.
I should just confront her and apologize for his rudeness towards her, he thought.

The hardest thing would be confronting Summer and telling her that he was just being paranoid. Summer Rose is a force to be reckoned with her it comes to her being angry. So, he would have to wait for her to approach him to apologize if she would even approach him.
She owes me 40 lines... he thought as a smile began to dance on his face, I could use that as an excuse to approach her. He walked toward the door, ready to look for his other half, but stopped himself as he remembered he still needed to get dressed in his uniform. He was in his pajama bottoms and a black shirt. Sighing he re-entered his room and got dressed.

Last edited:
Cherry

Galaxy-Angel-Girl-Pink-Hair-Pajamas-The-Best-Live-Anime-Wallpapers-220x176.jpg

Nearby: Ophelia, Slate, Silver
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade

Cherry had been up for about four hours. She woke up early because she was super excited to get things started. I finally get to start being a Huntress! Or at least learning. Either way, it's going to be a blast! She spent about an hour trying to decide on a hair style before deciding to keep it down. "What color do I want? Green? No no....hmm purple! Nope. Not feeling it. Gold? Grey? Black? Red?" As she said the colors aloud her eyes changed to match each one, not happy with any of them. She sighed. "Blue it is! Ooh, but cotton candy blue! Yeah!" She made her eyes a light blue with pink flecks. She spent the next two hours pacing around the common room. She had just gotten to the ceiling when Ophelia came out. From this angle, her hair brushed the top of Ophelia's head. She waved and said "Good Mooooooooooooorning Philly!

"Hmm..." She looked at the clock, although it was hard to read. She wasn't sure if Silver was up yet, but she knew Slate wasn't. She could hear his light snoring through the door. "I'll fix that." She knocked, exactly once on his door before opening it and walking right in. Shaking her head she muttered "How can you sleep? It's a big day!" Dropping to her knees next to the bed she changed her eyes to match his, but got it backwards. She poked his cheek. "Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. It's time for schooooooooooool."

Jade Wukong

thumb-1920-687973.png

Nearby: Phoenix, Pyro, Ivory

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool
Jade stretched and looked at her clock which read "7:30" She stretched. I suppose I should get ready....after I start coffee. She walked out to the kitchenette, taking care to wrap her tail around her waist under her shirt, and started heating up the water. She could hear the shower going but wasn't sure which of her new companions it was. She turned, saw Ivory offer his reflection a bouquet of flowers and couldn't help but snort and shake her head in amusement. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to gauge if she had enough time to take one and do something with her hair, and flashed Ivory a smile. "Don't worry, your secret affair with yourself is safe with me".
She dressed and brushed her hair quickly, grabbed her computer, headphones and poured herself a cup of coffee. She planted herself on one of the couches. Let's see....I think this one I'm going to use "Shape of You" as the base track...but what to mix it with? She started searching through her music, hoping for inspiration, when Phoenix walked in. She gave him a little finger wave and a smile. She watched as he went to leave, still in his pajamas. He's distracted by something. Should I ask? Probably not my place....Oh well. She shrugged, as he turned around. Or he's just really tired she chuckled to herself. Pyro walked in a moment later with a cheery
"Good morning fellow teammates!"
"And a good morning to you too, oh fearless leader" she replied. She gave her work another fifteen minutes, after having settled on "Treat You Better" to work with it. She smiled at her teammates as the made their ways out.
"Jade are you coming?"
She looked up, seeing Phoenix standing in the door waiting for her.
"Yup. Don't want to be late day one." She saved her work, knowing she could get it finished by the end of the day now that she knew where she wanted to go with it. She packed her computer into her bag, hitched it on her shoulder and walked out, locking the door behind her. "Ready to begin the adventure of a lifetime?"

Last edited:
Ebon Belladonna

images.jpg
Nearby: Sora, Schafer, and Hawke
@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall @Dirty Dan
"Forty three, forty four, and forty five! Alright that should be good enough for now." Ebon let his legs loosen their grip from the branch he was hanging from and fell lightly down to the ground below. Twisting in the air he landed on his feet with a satisfied smile. He took breathe of the morning air and his smile grew, Nothing like two hours of excersise ending with forty five inverted sit ups at six in the morning to start off your day. He stood up and did a few quick stretchs. Now that it was spring again Ebon would be able to do morning workouts like this all the time. For now he was content doing his routine in front of the Dorm building but his ultimate goal was to gain acess to the training area during the night or early morning. That way he wouldn't fall to far behind once fall and eventully winter came back around.

Ebon walked over to the bench where two bottles of water and a towl were placed. He picked up the towl and put it around his neck before downing the last of the remaining water in the second bottle. Once he was done he looked back over at the dorms. "Wonder if any of my team mates are up yet? It's passed eight so they should be up. Guess I should probaly go get ready. " Ebon picked up his two empty water bottles and header back to his dorm.

Ebon gently opened the door to his room and did the same with shutting in once he was inside. He tossed the empty water bottles onto his bed and pulled his yellow trainning shirt off and threw it on his bed as well. Taking the towl with him he grabbed his uniform and took it into the bathroom with him. He soaked the towl in cold water and quickly washed his upper body before tossing the towl aside. Once he was in his úniform it was time to check on his team. This time instead of gently opening the door Ebon slammed it open and stepped inside. "Good morning team! Whose ready for day number one!?"

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg

About:
NAME: Silver Kiara Jones (Ironwood)
MOOD : Sleepy
Code: crucialstar

Interactions:
MENTION: Team BRSS
WITH: Ophelia, Slate, Cherry

TAGS: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni
The Demon Child
Silver had never exactly been a morning bird, the saying "The Early Bird Get's the Worm!" only ever applied to her when she was awaken by the nagging of her gross, old, mustache wearing adopted father, and the bitching from her wrinkly, ugly, and stinky mother. As well as when Mr. Ironwood would let her sleep over at his house. Some people found it strange that someone as young as her, would be connected with someone as high up as him, some rumors were even spread about the two and an illegal affair, which was quickly shot down and burned almost as fast as it came up. But here, she had expected to be able to sleep in, at Beacon, there was no one to bitch at her, she could finally have some good sleep!

Ha, how over-dramatically bland.

Silver, being as sensitive to sound as she was, glared and squinted, a groan escaping her kept lips as she raised herself from her soft bed, raking a hand through her blank white hair, bangs highlighted silver, as the blankets shifted with her movement. "Can't I just get, I don't know, an hour or so more? Some more sleep? I think I deserve it." her voice seemed almost less than a whisper, but it was slowly growing, as she began to awaken more. "Nevermind . . ." She sighed, pushing herself off of her bed, her feet planting softly on the ground as her short body stood straight up, "I'm awake now anyways . . . "

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Ivory

IvoryEye2Edit.jpg
Ivory Allistar Goodwitch was many things. He was a lover, a comedian, a musician, and entrepreneur, a magician, and a prodigy. But, what was he not? He was not a sleeper. No sir, not in the slightest, is anyone was more of an early bird than him, it would have to be someone who woke up extremely early. Ivory wasn't an original early bird, as to say, but he just couldn't help it. Literally.

Thanks due his robotic parts, which did occupy some space in his central nervous system, he didn't exactly NEED sleep. Yes, it was important, and yes, sleep deprivation affected him, but not as much as other people. He technically rested and regains energy, by walking around in the sun, collecting solar radiation, converting his movement into energy, etc. etc. So he never truly needed sleep. And he normally didn't, most of the time because it reminded him of the fact that he could no longer dream.

Ivory was currently outside of his dorm room, in a small closeted space, of which he liked to practice his charm, skill, and magic. What? You think you can just BE this good? Ivory swung his cane around his body, winking at himself in the mirror. "Hey Sexy . . . How about I get your number?" He winked, a boquet of roses in his hands, as he lifted it upwards to his reflection. "To you, madam."

Ivory shook his head, groaning slightly. "No, no, no . . . I need more . . . more . . . pazaz!" his hands flashed, and suddenly glitter seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Get in the game Allistar . . . You're losing it!" He blinked, hearing movement, and turned around slightly. "That must be the others . . ." He muttered, almost shocked.
Status

NAME: Ivory Allistar Goodwitch
MOOD : Happy
Code: cecilia

MENTION: Team PRWI
WITH: Phoenix, Pyro, Jade
TAGS: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni

Ivory.jpg
Code by Cecilia

Aozora Steele

Nearby: Ebon, Hawke, and Schafer
@Tags: @Dirty Dan Dante Verren Dante Verren WoodenZebra WoodenZebra

Sora has an inability to wake up late, he runs on an earlier clock then those who have lived civilian lifestyle all their lives. In military institutions you'd wake up and do physical training before the sun was even up. That's the way Sora has always lived and shall continue living. Early in the morning while the sky was still dark, Sora hopped out of bed and dressed in an Atlas Academy PT uniform. He was thankful his father got hin approved to receive an Atlas Academy Physical Training outfit.

Other early risers might have seen Sora outside performing a rigorous military approved workout routine. This was all apart of the program that allows him go to Beacon but keeps him eligible to comission into the Atlas Military. Sora might have seen Ebon outside working out as well towards the end of his own workout but Sora at this stage had pretty much just met his team and could not be too sure. Sora returned to the Dorms to perform hygene, since classes don't start till 9 which is relatively late incomparison to Atlas, Sora took his sweet time showering and peforming the rest of his morning hygene routine.

By the time Ebon busted into the room yelling, Sora already had on his uniform and was tieing his boots extra tight. Sora let out a sigh as Ebon busted into the room, he wasn't too excited about going the first day? Frankly he hopes no one recognizes him as apart of the Schnee lineage, he doesn't even look like a Schnee. The last thing he needed was being lumped in with those civilians competing over the inheritance of the Schnee fortune. Sora grabbed his weapon and began inspecting as he waited for the rest of the team to awaken for breakfast.

Iola Rose Sakra

9b74ad4c30109a88c62d7cdf6f3cab9d.jpg

Nearby: Croc, Cirrus, Olive
@Tags: Lord Potato Lord Potato ChazGhost ChazGhost IG42 IG42
Io was tossing and turning in her her sleep as she dreamt of the past, her horrible past. No....please stop....please leave them alone....stop.... "Stop!" Waking up in a cold sweat she gasped for air, chest heaving as she looked around confused and afraid at her unfamiliar surroundings. "Where...." Realizing where she was, she let out a heavy sigh of relief, "I'm at Beacon Academy." Remembering yesterday she smiled excited that she's actually here and has a team of her own. Feeling a soft pang of pain in her head she knew it was time to take her new medication. Sliding out of bed she moved over to her suitcase and pull out a pill bottle of anti-psychotics. Popping off the cap she took two and looked her up at the clock on the wall. Eyes widening in surprise she jumped a bit, "Oh! I need to get ready!" Rushing into her bathroom she got ready quickly.

Looking in the mirror she grew embarrassed looking at herself. It was so strange to see herself with purple hair. Pulling her hair into two long ponytails she adjusted there rest to covered up the mangled remains of her rabbit ears. She felt uncomfortable having the sliced nubs out in the open for others to see. Taking a deep breath she clenched her fists and looked at her reflection. "You can do this Iola! Today is your first day to becoming a huntress! It's a new start!" Smiling she felt ready to take on the day. Leaving the kitchen she slid her pill bottle back into her suitcase and went for the door.

As she finally made her way out of her room she ran her fingers through her bangs, trying her best to fix them. Pouting a bit at the refusal of her hair to settle properly she looked around the common area to see if anyone else was already up.

Ophelia Fall

CxOR4qIUUAEd7K8.jpg:large

Nearby: Cherry, Silver & Slate
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni
OOC: Coffee keeps me going until it's acceptable to drink wine. Don't judge me.
Running her hand through her hair she groaned a bit as she looked up to see the overly energetic Cherry. Having only recently woken up Ophelia is certainly more a night owl than a morning person and being near anyone this chipper this early, without coffee, is something Ophelia couldn't handle. "Morning......coffee....." was all she could utter, far too tired to even try to correct Cherry on mispronouncing her name. All Ophelia could do was pat Cherry's head and move slowly towards the kitchen. Moving like a zombie she slowly made herself a pot of coffee and waited for it to finish. Blinking slowly she gave a big yawn, she didn't register much of anything else as she waited for the pot to finish brewing.

Hearing the soft ding from the machine Ophelia's spirits began to finally rise. Holding the freshly brewed cup of coffee she brought it to her lips and drank. In a instant her whole body relaxed and she let out a sigh of relief. "Oh my god. I love you coffee." Taking another sip she leaned against the kitchen counter and finally began her day. Looking out she gave a long happy sigh and looked over to Slate's open door. She could hear Cherry clearly from where she was at. Giving a slight giggle, all annoyance aside it was nice to have her and she has quite a lot of potential as well.

Taking another sip of her coffee she looked down at the cup. This coffee isn't bad, but I might as mom to bring up the cappuccino machine. I would love to have a espresso or a cappuccino like the one from home. Sighing she wondered if Silver was up yet. Leaning over the counter she noticed that Silver's door was still closed and assumed she was still asleep. Placing a finger to her chin she wondered, maybe I should make something for her. There wasn't much in the kitchen as of yet, but there were at least some bagels they could have. Turning around she pulled out two bagels, sliced them and placed the halves in a toaster. Waiting for them to finish toasting Ophelia poured herself another cup of coffee. I can function on one cup of coffee, but another cup won't hurt. Here in Beacon there weren't any servants or parents to cut her off in the morning. Taking another sip she sighed, coffee is happiness in liquid form.

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Phoenix, Jade, and Ivory
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade
Most people have trouble waking up in the morning, especially when it comes to school days. However, those people weren't Pyro Arc. The redhead was always an early bird, even on the weekends. Pyro woke up on his bed, chipper as ever. "Well! Time to get ready for the first day." Pyro said to himself as he sat up and stretched. Pyro got off of his bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After he finished, he got dressed into his uniform. He then went back and made his bed, making sure it was as tidy as possible. "There. That should do it." Pyro said as he walked out of his room, smiling brightly as he saw his teammates. "Good morning, fellow teammates!"

Valentine Adel
Nearby: Summer, Onyx, and Titan
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Hibiscus Hibiscus
"Uuuuuuugh..."

Valentine Adel was absolutely, positively not fond of mornings. It didn't matter what day it was, she always hated mornings. She woke up to the sound of knocking on her door. Valentine groaned as she covered her head with her pillow. "Go away... 5 more minutes..." She heard the voice of her teammate, Summer Rose. Once she heard the word "coffee" come out of Summer's mouth, she pushed the pillow off her head. "... Coffee... Need... Coffee..." The fashionista groaned as she began to crawl around on her bed... before slipping and falling down on the floor. "Ow..." She slowly stood up, looking around the room in her sleepy daze. She looked down at her pajamas. Even when going to bed, she wears something fashionable. She wore a silky brown top and black shorts. She made the pajamas herself, too. Valentine has always been excellent at sewing her own clothing. She walked out into the common room, seeing her teammates. She simply waved and muttered, "Morning..." as she sat down in her seat and waited for her coffee to cool off a bit before taking a sip.

Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

f9ddebaf3800120fa3e9f618a3ed8c25.jpg

Nearby: Pyro, Ivory, and Jade

Finally dressed in his uniform, Phoenix walked back to the common room where every was out and about. The clock on the call read thirty past eight. With a smile on his face, completely comfortable with his team, he waved at them. He was finally up, and his previous dazed state was back to his normal state. "Well, now that we are all up, I guys we should head to class. Don't want to be late on our first day of classes, now do we?" he announced to his team.

Phoenix pulled a bit on his tie, not liking it one bit. He wore his uniform as casual as he could, not because it was "cool" but because it allowed him some movement. The one thing he didn't like was the absence of Thorn, but he knew that his weapon was safely in his locker. Just in case, he wore his hooked belt if he were to need Thorn with him.
I wonder what we will learn today... he thought, do all the first years have them together? If we do, I can see Summer and Titan. We need to take that picture for mom! He pulled on his blazer once more and walked toward the door, "Jade are you coming?" He looked over to the only female in his team and just looked at her.
"Ready to begin some Adventure?"
Phoenix laughed at her comment and just nodded. The walked the halls as they headed across campus to the class. The weather was nice for it being the spring, but he couldn't complain really. Spring meant he would soon be a year older, well Summer as well. As they walked as a group, he couldn't help look around the campus for any signs of his sister, then twice over for Ophelia. Seriously need to get my priorities in check... he thought as he focused on being with his team.

Last edited:
Olive Oobleck

8420d343050e9402921e1d8148fdf718.jpg

Nearby: Croc, Cirrus, Iola
Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost IG42 IG42 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
As years of caffeine abuse had wrecked Olive system sleep was something that didn't come around often for the green haired man and today was just another day that sleep had avoided him. Instead Olive had been up all night working on his dream, the reason why he began his journey to become a hunter in the first place, his dream was simple he had no huge aspiration like save the world or eliminate the whole grimm threat no his goal was a write a book on the whole history of the world. He wanted to find out everything and anything the kingdoms have tried to hide but more so the thing he was most interested in was two things, what are the grimm and where did they come from and what is dust and where did it come from both these questions have completely gone unanswered and his goal is to answer them.

Olive was sat on the floor of his dorms main area surrounding him books, all of them on various accounts of the history of the kingdoms and the history of grimm, in front of him was a large tome inside it was writing it was his writing. This book had been his little project for around the past year he was about three quarters the way through it but so far the book only had the history of Atlas and Vale, his current chapter was all about the kingdom of Vale but more so Beacon. This was the third book he had started writing the other two laid next to him all around the same size but only contained notes.

Olive slurped from a cup of coffee that was by his side as he stared out of the window. Just what time was it, the sun was up so it was sometime after sunrise but when that was today he didn't know. Olive downed his cup of coffee before standing up, he was already fully clothed he guessed he wouldn't sleep so decided that during the night he would put his uniform on saving him from doing it in the morning. Olive walked over to the nearby window where a kettle stood he had filled it up earlier saving him from having to keep going to the kitchen and back again, flipping it on he watched as the water began to heat up. His first day as a full student Beacon this should be interesting.

Croc Sustrai

images.jpg
Nearby: Olive, Cirrus, Iola
@Tags: Lord Potato Lord Potato IG42 IG42 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Croc isn't the type get up early in the morning usually but he wanted to get something. So he woke up at seven am. He then opened up his window, then placed the jacket for his uniform hanging near the window, and placed a small box in the door so the door wouldn't fully close. Then he walked out of his room in a t-shirt and dress pants. He waved to Olive as he walked out of the team CROC dorm. From their he made his way to the lockers, where his weapon was.

Once he got in he entered his locker and grabbed his weapon. As he put them on like gloves he gave a deep sigh of relief. He disliked being separated from his weapon, which is why he made it all compact into a pair gloves/gauntlet. Croc now with a big smirked on his face started heading back to his room, in a more unusual way through. He went onto the roofs then fired his grappling hook onto the roof right above his room's window. He then jumped off and swung into his open window, grabbed his his jacket. rolled into the door that opened easily, and then a "Ta-da" like pose as he rolled into the main room for his team's dorm with his uniform jacket on. "Nailed it" Croc said smirking.

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Olive, Croc, Iola
@Tags: Lord Potato Lord Potato ChazGhost ChazGhost The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Ducking into the bathroom before anyone saw his bedhead Cirrus hurriedly showered but took his time getting his snowy locks in order, he pulled off the typical Schnee look well but that was only after dealing with the unruliness he had inherited from his father. Grabbing his scroll he casually checked for messages, only one terse message of approval from his mother, Qrow was off the radar either due to work or off drinking somewhere out of the way and Grey was off being Grey, disappointed but not surprised he sighed and finished getting dressed.

Stepping out into the main room Cirrus jumped on a chair and struck a heroic pose. "Captain on deck!" Watching Croc's entry he applauded. "Good morning everyone, today marks our first day as a team! I just want everyone to know that while the Schnee family has had it's problems with faunus I don't have an issue with either of you." Hopping down he threw an arm around Croc's shoulders, he was definitely the more outgoing of the two faunus and they had seemed to get along during the trial. "I'm hoping we can all get along fantastically and remember to keep a window open for when Croc feels like being theatrical again." Letting go of Croc he clapped his hands together. "Right everyone yell if you need anything ok? Go Team!"

Jade Wukong

headshot_by_bkenny314-db5o3vf.png

Nearby: Ivory, Phoenix, Pyro

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade
As they made their way outside, Jade let the others go a little bit ahead of her. "It's so nice out!" she exclaimed. Let's start the day with a bit of fun shall we? she thought to herself, putting her headphones on, and clicking on a song. Letting her aura absorb the rhythm of the song, she took a small running start feeling the increased strength and speed coursing through her. She, jumped, put her hands on Pyro's shoulders and vaulted over him yelling "TAG! Race you all to class!" and took off laughing. She deactivated her Semblance, she really only wanted to make sure she'd make the jump since she didn't have her Buide to use as a pole vault. She made as close to a beeline as she could, leaping over objects in her path. She knew she probably wouldn't win, she wasn't particularly fast, but they were supposed to be teammates able to work together. And what better way to do that than by becoming friends?
This....This is what I want from my team. Not just allies, but friends. Like Dad's team was, like RWBY was.
She looked back to see if her teammates decided to play along.

Iola Rose Sakra

9b74ad4c30109a88c62d7cdf6f3cab9d.jpg

Nearby: Croc, Cirrus, Olive
@Tags: Lord Potato Lord Potato ChazGhost ChazGhost IG42 IG42
OOC: I'll be watching quite a lot of MLP FIM to get Io right, but for now just deal with the awkard.
Hearing the sounds of movement and the smell of coffee in the air she knew that her partner Olive was up. Adjusting her uniform, she slowly made her way out into the common area and waved to Olive as she walked up to him. "Good morning, Olive. I am surprised you're the first one up?" Having missed Croc's early departure to retrieve his weapon Io assumed he was still asleep. She was about to ask why the kettle was on windowsill but before she could she heard Cirrus shout only to leap up on on a chair and pose. Startled she nearly jumped out of her skin. Not even getting the chance to calm down Croc suddenly rolled into the room and struck a pose of his own. Shocked her legs gave out and she fell to the floor, hand to her chest at all the excitement. Giving a quiet whimper she thought to herself, I am going to end up having a heart attack at some point if every morning is like this.

Taking slow breaths she finally calmed herself down and listened to what Cirrus had to say. Looking up at him she felt a bit relieved it was always nice to still be considered a faunus even after her deformity. Get a hold of yourself Io. You can't get down! These guys are ready to give it your all so you should too! Getting back up she dusted her skirt off and nodded to Cirrus. "Y-yeah! G-go team!" She clenched her fist and raised it up a bit embarrassed, but at least wanted to put in some effort.

(Not willing to do code srry, too confusing)

Onyx Belladonna
With: KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Onyx woke up to the sound of her name being called by Summer if her memory served her correctly. She got out of bed and walked out of the room in a simple black shirt and pants, grabbing a cup of coffee and taking a sip. "Coffee sounds nice, thanks." She said quietly as then walked away from the others and sat down next to the bookshelf, leaning her back against the wall.

She glanced at the, and gave a small grin. "So... Ready for class? It seems our first day should be fairly eventful given our... Circumstances." She said, looking at the group for a moment before returning to her coffee. Her team didn't seem to fight much like she did, and since she was seperated from Ebon, she doesn't anybody in her own team either. The Summer girl seemed nice enough, but first impressions are often deceiving.

About:
MOOD : Awake

Interactions:

The Demon Child
With the disrupted sleep of the young Huntress in training, she decided to let her body fill her to a morning waking state. Her blue eyes faded in and out, something that normally happened to her when she was just awoken, like when she was emotional and her eyes turned red. Some people thought it was a strange Semblance of hers, but no, it was some kind of, "Genetic Malfunction", or "Mutation", whatever Ironwood had called it. Something about the Genes of her parents, no, not the Jones, her ACTUAL, parents. Of which she had still yet to meet.

She had never been too curious about her past, her life before the Jones family. She knew the Jones had adopted her, or were paid into doing it, that her sponsor, and teacher, was James Ironwood, her eyes shifted color due her mood, and Grimm had always had a . . . special case with her. She had never asked why, never asked who her parents were, never asked why Ironwood was so gripped onto her, it just never seemed to matter. If her parents were unable to provide for her, they either didn't want her, were unable to take care of her, or were dead. And none of those mattered. As for Ironwood, she WAS curious, but he always ignored her when she asked, or shrugged the question off. And as for the Grimm . . . She had no idea. It scared her, to be honest, what she could do, so she never dug too deep into the matter.

Walking out of the bathroom some time later, having had a shower and now dressed in one of Ironwoods shirts that he gave her, which was two sizes too large, making her look even smaller and more childish than she actually was, and some shorts, she headed on to the kitchen, where she saw Ophelia. Ophelia was a . . . Strange case, of which Silver was unable to truly understand. She was tall, taller than her at least, and let of a strange sort of aura that Silver was unable to understand, but seemed to drag her back in every time. Don't get her wrong, Silver had nothing against Ophelia, but she just seemed too . . . smart, too knowing, or unknowing. She acted like she knew Silver, or knew something about her, that Silver herself didn't. She was close, and always had this strange flash in her eyes when she looked curious, or interested, in anything.

But, Ophelia was a good person around all the controversy following her every step. Smart, kind, good looking, perfect body, and she was the closest thing so far to a friend that Silver had. Well, with Ironwood being the only exception, and the other team mates, to an extent at least. Ophelia was like an older sister, or a really good childhood friend, and that was one of the many things she liked about Ophelias character. And one of the things that let her push away all the questions she had about her out of her head.

"Morning." Silver said with a small smile, the best one she could muster with her tired fresh face and sloppy mouth, dried drool on her cheek, she walked forward, looking at the coffee machine. She always wanted coffee, Ironwood never let her have anything like that, only protein bars and energy drinks. The Jones didn't own one either, this could be her chance to have it. Seeing Ophelia drinking hers, and letting her influence get to her, she made herself a cup of Joe, as she'd seen the phrase be used before. And god did she regret it. Silver connected the cup to her lips, eyes widening as the hot tar black liquid entered her mouth, and spitting it out almost immediately.

"Dammit!" she yelled, drinking cold water to cool her burned tongue, panting and coughing afterward, "God that stuff is so . . . so bitter." she almost muttered, blinking as she whipped her head to Ophelia. She was already the youngest person on the team, she didn't need to look more childish by being unable to drink something as simple as coffee.

Ivory

IvoryEye2Edit.jpg
Ivory jumped up, running to his room with incredible speed. "Shit!" He muttered, having been under-dressed. He was just in some shorts and a vest, with his cane to boot. As most people would have their weapons removed, Ivory was an exception. Maybe because he was very influential, or maybe because he was the child of the headmistress, or maybe it was because the cane, or staff, was not technically, a "Weapon". It was technically to help him to walk, of which he was unable to do when his robotic parts were first in function. But now having completely able to, it had no use but to aid him generally, and sometimes as a weapon.

Using and activating his Semblance, he threw up his blanket, and jumped through it, the blanket wrapped around his body, changing and shifting, into his academy clothes, the required cloth, and landed back on his feet. He ran out the door, following soon after the others. He activated his semblance once more, the soles of his shoes slowly losing friction, and sliding on the ground. He grinned, licking his lips as he caught up to them, jumping and skidding off of the ground. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late." He spun around, just in time to see Jade running.
Status

NAME: Ivory Allistar Goodwitch
MOOD : Happy
Code: cecilia

MENTION: Team PRWI
WITH: Phoenix, Pyro, Jade
TAGS: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni

Ivory.jpg
Code by Cecilia

Ophelia Fall

200236SR-Hayami-Kanade.png

Nearby: Cherry, Silver & Slate
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni
"Morning Silver." Looking at the adorable little girl who was her partner she smiled. Proud that she was able to succeed in the first part of her mission. Her mother had tasked her to infiltrate the school and keep a eye on the child of Salem. Without a inch in hesitation she agreed, although her current mission was just as vital. However, Ophelia knew her life's purpose was to fill her mother's wishes regardless of how tasking they may be. Watching the young girl pour herself a cup of coffee, she raised a eyebrow in curiosity. I didn't know Silver drank...Watching her sputter and gag at the drink Ophelia couldn't help but smile.

Oh my God she is so adorable!! Ophelia's eyes shined with adoration at the adorable girl. Being the child of Salem, Ophelia thought the girl would be stuck up or similar to her mother, but instead she's absolutely adorable. I just want to hug her! Doing her best not to laugh at her, Ophelia smiled and placed a gentle hand on Silver's shoulder. "It's alright Silver, it's a acquired taste. I was thinking that I'll have my mom bring up my favorite traditional espresso machine so we can have a variance. I think that you'll enjoy a cappuccino or caffe lungo more. I adore them myself." She also had learned from her butler how to make cute designs with the foam, but she thought it was best to leave that out.

Pulling out the plastic container of cream cheese and a knife she placed it on a plate. Hearing the soft ding of the toaster she pulled the two halves of the bagel and placed it onto the plate. Sliding the two other pieces into the toaster Ophelia looked down at Silver and lifted the plate up. "Would you like one? A light breakfast in the morning is a healthy way to start the day." She smiled at her as she moved over to the table and took a seat.

Schafer Blitzen

rwby_oc__schafer_blitzen_by_blissclouds-d9rhvtt.png
(Optional)
Nearby: Ebon , Hawke, Sora
@Tags: Field Marshall Field Marshall @Dirty Dan Dante Verren Dante Verren
Schafer woke up at five am looking for any messages. As team leader she had to be able to answer any messages at any time. Schafer also took note of Ebon and Sora leaving. She would've went with them,but was trying to keep track of Hawke as well. So she worked out in her room. Schafer spent an hour working out before taking a shower and putting her other clothes and wrapping her vest around herself just as Ebon came busting in full of energy. She was full of it too and bursted out of her room jumping practically to the ceiling,"I... AMMMMMMMMMMMM" and calmed down immediately after. She inspected the two teammates,"Guess Hawke's not up yet" she went into his room and bounced right next to him,"Hawke!! Wake up please" Schafer said directly in his ear. A couple minutes later Schafer looked to the two awake members of her team,"Class starts soon. If Hawke doesn't wake up I'll pick him up myself and take that sleeping body to CLASS!" the excited faunus said. Schafer was happy to be leading her own team just like her father. The feeling itself raised her heart rate a ton.

Ebon Belladona

images.jpg
Nearby: Sora, Schafer, Hawke
@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall @Dirty Dan
"I don't know if carrying him is the best idea. I mean that would require one of us to get him changed into his uniform. Plus he could probably get really angry at that wouldn't be a good start to the team." Ebon tapped his chin in thought. They were going to be late if this kept up. Suddenly the notification tone on his scroll went off. He pulled out the scroll and saw it was a message from mom and dad. It basically said good luck and how proud they were as well as reminding him to study hard and don't get into trouble. He smiled and put away his scroll. That message reminded him that he should probably check on Onyx sometime soon, even though she was the older sibling Ebon still wanted to look out for her.

The two bear ears on top of his head twitched once in annoyance, he was starting to get very impatient. During spring and summer Ebon hated sister and wasting precoius time. The colder months were the time for laziness not the warm ones. "I vote we leave him. What do you two seu?"

Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

7386e8a9a17115e90a212d3b26fae512.jpg
Nearby: Team PRWI and Professor Sharp

Phoenix was about to return his attention back to his team when he watched Jade jump over Pyro and announce the beginning of a game of tag.
"TAG! Race you all to class!"
There was just the slightest flash of his past when Jade continued to make her way to class, of his sister. The flash left as fast as it came when Ivory came up to Pyro and Phoenix. With a broad smile and twinkle in his eyes, he announced, "Pyro's it! The last one to class washes the dishes!" With that, he ran past his leader and gave chase.

His long legs carried him halfway through the door and he called out to Jade,
"You are going down, Jade!" Once inside the building the halls were well lit which didn't allow him the perfect shadow to use his semblance, but as he leaned into his steps, he was gaining on her. I need to train more! he screamed at himself as he was beginning to feel the burning in his legs, If Titan was here to see me now he is going to kill me! Just as he passed by Jade, he flashed her a smile. Turning his attention back on the end goal of the opened door. He pushed on and he continued to make his way to the door. Just as he looked up he noticed a tall white haired individual in a blue well-tailored suit walk out of the classroom Phoenix was aiming for. Phoenix stumbled to a halt as he tried to stop himself just a few feet in front of the individual.

Once he stopped, out of breath, he said,
"Good Morning, sir..." He never thought he would ever be in this situation ever again after he stopped following Summer and her antics. The individual arched his eyebrow a bit, looking a bit intimidating, but the corner of his mouth curved a bit before returning to his usual frown, "Well, that is one way making a first impression, Mr. Rose." Phoenix was shocked at the individual knowing his name, but then again his hair always gave him away to those who knew his mother. "Well then," the individual spoke out once more, "Congrats on being the first to Weapons Class, Mr. Rose, as well as the rest of Team PRWI. Ah, how I miss being that young..."

Last edited:
Pyro Arc
Nearby: Phoenix, Jade, and Ivory
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade
Pyro yelped when Jade jumped over him. When he heard her say that she was racing them to class, he sighed with a smile. That sounds like fun, but I'd rather stay out of troubl-

"Pyro's it! Last one to class washes the dishes!"

Pyro stopped dead in his tracks... and immediately bolted past Ivory. Pyro only disliked a small amount of things, and that includes washing the dishes. He always did the dishes back at home, and he hated it. The dishes were usually gross, and he nearly puked a few times. Despite being a strong and agile fighter, he had a very weak stomach. He didn't want to look weak in front of his teammate, especially since he was their leader. So there was no way he was getting to class

The redhead warrior bolted as fast as he could to the opened door. Jade and Phoenix had already beaten him, but as long as he beat Ivory, everything would be fine. When he saw that Ivory was far behind him and that he was close to the door and stopped running and walked into the classroom. Success. No dish duty for this soon-to-be Huntsman!

About:
MOOD : Awake

Interactions:

The Demon Child
Silver held back a blush, slightly pouting from the look Ophelia gave her. But then stopped as she spoke of words Silver had never heard of before. Cappuccino? Cafe Lungo? What on earth were these??? The first one sounded like hyped version of Alcohol, the second like the brand name for a Gun Powder. What the hell? Was Silver really that isolated with the world? Or were Ophelias parents really rich? But who WERE her parents anyways? That was one of the many questions that stalked Salems mind, of which she kept locked away so she wouldn't over think or/and overdo things. She had a tendency to after all.

"Sounds . . . Interesting." She muttered, not wanting to admit she had no idea how to do it. Her eyes slightly lit up by the stare of the bagel, and her stomach rumbled. God she loved Bagels, she grew with a bagel in hand, literally, she ate them all the time when she was with Ironwood. And she was with him a lot. Silver followed Ophelia to the table, having just poured herself a cup of good old, white, and nutrience filled milk. She may or may not like to drink milk to make her seem more like an adult less of a child, but that was a secret that was never to be told ever again.

"Is it just me or does this entire day seem like it'll be a letdown." She said, with a slight laugh.

Ivory

Ivory.jpg

Nearby: Pyro, Phoenix, and Jade
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

"Since when were we doing a race?" Ivory asked, slightly hurt that no one had told him until after practically everyone had already started. Though he had heard Jade talk about running, and to have seen the same exact girl take off soon after the words were spoken. So it might have slightly been his own fault. But, no matter, he had something to fix this dilemma.

Ivory wasn't one to hate dishes, or cleaning, or chores in general, but as he wasn't one to hate he DEFINITELY was not one to absolutely like. Dishes were always a lost topic to him, and sometimes the water would get withing his robotic parts and it would be super irritating for the rest of the day. So he wasn't exactly happy on the fact that he'd be stuck with such a primitive duty. "No problem." he smirked, "When you cant find a way out . . ."

He suddenly began to run, building up speed, before he stopped, activating his semblance as his feet did the same thing as before, letting him slide, but at a faster rate.
"You make your own." He slid into the classroom, winking at Jade and Pyro as he came up in front of them, and thus . . . crashing right into a large circular desk, which propelled him forward into the wall facing opposite
the door. "Ow . . ." He muttered, forcing himself up, "That was definitely a nice trip, but coming back for the seasons fall hit me hard." He laughed at his own, bad, and petty joke. "I should write that one down . . . "

Summer Rose

38b8c9a47586ca43fa87a8bf608da299.jpg
Nearby: Teams SABL & PRWI, and Professor Sharp
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade
Summer sat at the table with Valentine as she enjoyed the simple eggs and bacon. It was the only thing she was able to make from what was provided to them. I might need to go buy some groceries later, she thought, having eggs every morning can do so much for her. "Come on guys eat up, quickly and we can start heading to class before it gets late," she offered, but then looked at everyone intently as she pointed her fork at everyone, "You guys better eat. The last thing I want is for you guys to be hungry during class." Summer only ordered because she knew that if she ever became hungry, she would probably claw who ever's face seems annoying, off until she is given something to eat. Once everyone had finished their breakfast, she got up and picked everyone's plate, "You guys go ahead and get ready, I'll wash the dishes."

Taking her blazer off and rolling up her sleeves, she washed and dried all four plates just in time to have fifteen minutes before class. "Alright everyone ready?" she asked as she readjusted her uniform and waited for everyone at the front door. She waited until everyone was out of the dorm, and she locked up behind them. The halls were empty, but once they got outside, the spring weather was inviting for a nice picnic and all some of the other students were heading to the main building. As she walked beside Titan, she hummed a little song then looked up at Titan, "Hey, do you think Phoenix got up from bed? You know how he is in the morning. I hope he ate something... I should have brought him something..."

Summer began to worry for her twins, completely forgetting that they hadn't talked in days. Worry began to just fill his mind as she hoped that Phoenix was doing well without having her to provide for him. She knew that he was more than capable of taking care of himself, but he had a knack of forgetting to eat. As soon as they got to the class she found Phoenix talking to his team and she couldn't help call out to him, "Nix!" She brought out her Scroll out of her pocket and told him to come over to them so they could take their picture, she would send to her mother. He smiled and took up his place beside her and once Titan, Phoenix, and Summer was in the frame they took the picture and she sent it off. This felt like the good times at Signal for her, but this time Titan was with them again.

Last edited:
Jade Wukong

headshot_by_bkenny314-db5o3vf.png

Nearby: Team PWRI, Team SABL, Professor Sharp

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus

"Pyro's it! Last one to class washes the dishes!"

She heard Phoenix put stakes on this race and smiled. Perfect! Where's the fun in racing if you have nothing to lose? "Wish I'd thought of that" she muttered. "Now I can't lose."

"You are going down, Jade!"

"Yeah, maybe in your dreams!" she taunted back. She tore across the lawn. As she entered the building she risked a glance back. "Damn, he's fast!"

Phoenix was gaining fast. But now came the hard part. Now that they were indoors there was less room to maneuver and other students to have to go around. Jade had a harder time dealing with them than she thought she would. "What the hell? I'm usually-shit." She realized she didn't have her tail for extra balance. Phoenix moved past her and flashed a smile. Next time, you're mine Phoenix she promised herself. She saw a white haired man leave and stand outside the room they were going to. Must be the teacher I guess. Phoenix walked in first, winning the race. Jade followed not soon after. She gave Pyro a high-five as he walked in.

"No dishes for us tonight!" she said with a smile. Looking over his shoulder she saw Ivory making his way.....and not slowing down. Uh-oh. Thinking fast, she moved to Pyro's side then pulled him in close just as Ivory slid past them and crashed into the professor's desk. "I got your back" she said, looking up at him with a smile. She let him go, moved to Ivory and offered a hand, groaning at his joke. "Maybe next time, slow down before making it to the room?"

She helped him up and they made their way to where Phoenix and Pyro were standing. "Sorry Ivory, you lost. You're on dish duty tonight. That was fun though!"

They were chatting, just waiting for class to start when a girl came in That must be his twin and called him over. The two of them, along with a blonde man who looked, to Jade, to be about twice her size though she knew it was closer to maybe 6'6" took a picture together. She walked up to them, briefly considered playing a joke on Phoenix (for no other reason than just to see his reaction) and thought better of it. Plenty of time for jokes later. We're all going to be stuck together for a while.

"Hiya! I'm Jade. You must be Summer. Phoenix, you didn't tell me she was cute! Although with you being twins I probably should have assumed...Anyways! How's it hanging?" She'd never be able to say that line again without cracking a smile or a little laughter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back