[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Rose Twins

5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.png

Nearby: Jade, Pyro, Valentine, Jade, and Onyx
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

As much as she tried to ignore both Valentine's teasing and the burning eyes of an identical pair of Silver eyes, Summer's head was down as she picked at her food. Phoenix noticing her not eating, he finally scouted in front of her and placed a hand on her forehead. "Sum... you are a bit warm. Are you sure you are not getting a fever?" he asked her as he pulled away from her face. Summer was shocked at the sudden touch by just sighed, "Really Nix... I'm fine. I think I'm just not hungry..."

That was the wrong thing to say as Phoenix's face became even more worried,
"Okay, you are not okay if you aren't hungry! The Summer I know eats everything placed before her!" Summer shoveled a large fork full of the smash potatoes into her mouth and ate it. Once she downed it, she offered her twin a smile and reassured him, "I'm fine. Trust me I'm just a bit nervous is all..." Phoenix nodded slowly, about to slide back in front of Pyro when Onyx took up his old spot.

"Afternoon guys, I take it everyone has been well today?"

Summer smiled at the sight of her other teammate,
"Onyx! Glad you made it! Did you try the cookies I made for the team?" Phoenix gave Onyx a confused smile since she decided to sit in front of his leader then sit in front of her own. "Hi," he offered, "I mean besides being stopped by the Headmaster and his ability to know where I am... just Peachy." After swallowing another bite of her gave Phoenix a confused look, "What do you mean you were stopped by the Headmaster? Please tell me you didn't do something you shouldn't! We made a vow to not do that without the other!"

Phoenix laughed at her disappointment from being left out on his mischievous adventure and answered,
"Trust me, it was something you wouldn't have enjoyed. And, no I didn't get into trouble, he just surprised me..." Summer sighed, giving him a suspicious look and returned to eating her meal. Phoenix looked thought Onyx to jade as he asked, "You said something about meeting at the CCT later. Please remind me of why we need to meet there?"

Last edited:
Jade Wukong

Nearby: Rose Twins, Pyro, Onyx, Valentine, anyone in the lunchroom

Interactions: Nix, Pyro, Valentine, Onyx, Summer, Titan, Silver x Mashed potatoes

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

"Don't worry about it, Jade. It's nothing important."

Jade shrugged. "Ok. If you're sure that it's nothing." It probably was, and in any case it wasn't her business. If Pyro wanted her to know he'd probably tell her.

"So are you coming or are you going to eat the cookies?"

Jade eyed the cookies on the counter as Phoenix took one. She really wanted to just stay and eat them. But given what happened to Nix for eating just one, she didn't want to think about what would happen to her if she ate the whole plate and Summer found out. "Yeah, I'm coming. Let me just wrap these up first. Don't want them to get stale while we're gone." She looked around for a piece of plastic wrap, then covered the cookies. "Alright! Let's go!"

As they walked towards the cafeteria Jade looked at her teammate. Hmm what would work for him? Maybe....yeah. "Warriors". That'll work. What else? As she was thinking she barely noticed grabbing a tray of food and sitting with most of SABL and PRWI. She was so absorbed in trying to figure out her next piece, tapping out different rhythms that she jumped when Phoenix addressed her.

"You said something about meeting at the CCT later. Please remind me of why we need to meet there?"

"You've already forgotten? It's barely been an hour!" Jade sighed. "Unless you've changed your mind about it, I'm going to start teaching you how to sign. The offer extends to you too Pyro, and Ivory if we ever see him again." Looking at the others around her she smiled. "You guys are welcome to join too if you'd like."

Where Jade was sitting she could see everyone that walked through the door. As Ophelia entered she smiled. There are two possibilities here. Either he like her and is jealous that Pyro is getting her attention which means this will end badly. Or the opposite is true and this is going to be a good idea. But which to choose. Jade pulled out a coin and flipped it, caught it in the air and slapped it on the back of her hand. Heads I do it. She removed her hand and saw the coin had indeed landed on heads. Jade used her tail to grab her spoon and add a nice healthy helping of mashed potatoes. She took aim, from behind her back to lessen the risk of suspicion, as best she could, ready to launch once the opportunity to hit her target presented itself. Namely, when Ophelia and Silver weren't looking in their direction. When she did, she let it fly, cursing inwardly as it hit the silver haired girl with Ophelia in the face instead. When the two made eye contact she pointed at Pyro, whom she was sitting next to, from behind with her tail, laying the blame on him. Thankfully he was sitting on the same side of the table as her so it was reasonable that he did it. It also meant he wasn't likely to notice Jade's tail pointing at him.

Last edited:

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg

About:
NAME: Silver Kiara Jones (Ironwood)
MOOD : Enraged
Code: crucialstar

Interactions:
MENTION: Phoenix, Pyro, Ophelia, everyone
WITH: Ophelia, Pyro, Phoenix

TAGS: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni
The Demon Child
Silver could barely contain her excitement as the two, hand in hand, entered the Dining Quarters. She ignored the blatant and shocked stares of the students who didn't matter, watching her smile for the first time. She had always been so cold to pretty much everyone, so to see her actually SMILE, it was not only rare, no, it was non-existent. The only people to ever really see her smile,

And then, as she was heading closer and closer to the soft serve machine, when, just like a rainy day, her happy sunshine attitude was covered and erased by the flinging of a white food slamming into her face.

She stopped walking, halting Ophelias pace as well. If she were to look at her, there was only one word that was able to describe it. And that, was Rage. Pure, unadulterated, burning hot Rage. She slowly turned her head to the source of the projectile, the meer blood-lust of her presence halting many of the conversations in the Lunchroom. Her eyes landed on the girl with the tail, pointing at, oh God forbid . . .

The boy.

It was the one who had tried to take Ophelia away, the one who hadn't stopped looking at her in class, and the one who she'd catch giving her a slight glare. She'd been able to push everything aside for then, she didn't want to explode. But now . . . He fucked up. He messed up her hair, her clothes, and had awoken the anger kept deep withing her. Her eyes blared red, as she slammed her foot on the table, her leg raised, brushed aside his plate and any food in front of him, grabbed his collar, and forced his body up, glaring right into his eyes.

"I. Will. End. You." She said coldly, her eyes no longer blue, but now a burning red. "If you want to go, I'll take you on right now you piece of shit."

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Ivory

"Worth it . . . " Ivory gasped and panted as he lay on the ground of the Vice Headmistress's office, having had to endure the most grueling and painful training physically he could go through with his Bionic parts. Yes, he could train and grow, as he was what the doctors liked to call, a "Bio Android". The basic complete link and fusion between man and machine. But with that, came the feeling of pain, oh god pain. He was forced to go through the feeling for the entire period before lunch, pushups, sit-ups, boxing, you name it. His mother had somehow found out about the disturbance he'd caused, probably from a prob left in his bionic eye, watching everything. There was nothing Good about this witch at all. More like a Badwitch.

She stamped her foot on the ground, her whip in hand and her heel on the ground. glaring.
"Ivory!" She glared, "What on earth is wrong with you? I told you, I asked you, to NOT do something, no, anything out of the ordinary on the first day! Have you any idea how bad you must have made me look?" Ivory slowly lifted himself up, grinning slightly. "Come on Mom . . . You and I both know that me, doing anything normal, is practically impossible." He winked at her, "And dear I say, mom you are looking splendid today! You look more and more beautiful with the passing day." Glynda glared at him, and sighed, shaking her head. "Ivory . . . I can't believe you . . ." She turned, her back to him as she looked out the window, hands arms folded in front of her.

"Ivory . . . I saw what you did, what happened with the Rose Twins . . . When he threatened you." Ivory tensed up, he'd forgotten about that. But apparently, she hadn't. "Mom . . . I'm alright okay? You don't have to worry. It was just a whiplash." Glynda shook her head, shaking. "No Ivory . . . No it's not. Ever since your fath-Ever since the incident . . . I've tried, and tried, and tried to give you a normal life, a life you deserved and wanted. But no matter what, those memories won't escape, they won't leave, they keep coming back to us . . . Therapy, doctors, engineers, I've tried everything possible Ivory. I'm . . . I'm scared, one of these days, I'll mess up, or you . . . You'll mess up. Ivory if this keeps going, you could harm someone, or worse! We can't keep-"

She was suddenly stopped, as Ivory hugged her from behind, being taller his head touched the top of her head. "Mom . . ." he said, smiling, "It's fine. I can take care of myself. And don't you remember? I promised to keep smiling, as long as you promise to keep being the perfect mother you are." She laughed, and shook her head. "Go to lunch Ivory . . . " she said, with a sigh. "Your team is waiting for you."

"You got it Ma!" he smiled, turning and switching back to his school Uniform, and running to the Dining hall at top speed. Though, what he saw shocked him. He ran to SIlver, grabbing her wrist and twisting her around in a dance like motion. "Hey there!" he laughed, "No need to get all angsty! People young and old, never fear, for I am here!" He was hoping to get everyone to laugh, or at least to calm Silver down. He couldn't risk getting his leader hurt, and he knew practically nothing about Silver. But he DID know that she was trained practically all her life by James Ironwood. And anyone who was trained by HIM, had to be dangerous.

Last edited:
Rose Twins

Nearby: Everyone
Interacting: Pyro, Silver, Ivory, and Jade
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade

Phoenix was enjoying his meal when he saw Jade throw smash potatoes. He closed his eyes, thinking it was going to land on him, but instead it landed behind on the white haired girl in Ophelia's team. He turned back to Jade and mouthed, 'The the hell do you think you are doing!' It didn't take long for Silver to come up to the table and taking Pyro by the collar. Jade just dug our leader's grave... Phoenix thought as he looked at her again.

Summer jumped at the sudden appearance of Silver as she took hold of Pyro.
"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you! Let him go!" she yelled at her, standing up from her seat and glared at her. She was prepared to use her semblance to get her away from Pyro, but that didn't have to happen as Ivory came by and pulled Silver away as they began to dance. "Oh my god! Are you okay Pyro? You're not hurt, are you?" she asked as she tried to look him over, making sure he was alright.

Phoenix looked at Pyro then to Jade and behind him at Ivory. This was his chance to have a little fun, especially when Summer was busy with his leader. Taking a bit of what was left over from his meal, he turned around and took aim at Ivory and hit him right in the face. Giving him a smile showing him that he had just challenged him to a food fight,
"What is it going to be Ivy?"

Summer turned around to look at her twin as she heard him speak. Noticing the new found food on Ivory's face, he put the pieces together.
"Tell me you didn't just do what I think you just did, Nix..." she said, anger raising once more. Phoenix turned around slowly to look at identical silver eyes and offered her a smile, "Live a little?" Summer looked at him with mouth gapping in shock and eyes wide as she couldn't believe he would play with his food.

Last edited:
Pyro Arc
@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni
Pyro was busy eating his food, when suddenly, his food was brushed aside and he was grabbed by a very angry Silver.

"I. Will. End. You. If you want to go, I'll take you on right now you piece of shit."

Pyro felt something that he was familiar with, a feeling that he had experienced multiple times before. It was fear. It was fear, going through his body. He didn't understand why she was so angry... He didn't do anything.

"Wh-What? N-No, why? What did I do?" Pyro asked, fear all over his face.

"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you! Let him go!"

"Yeah! Let him go right now!" Valentine demanded. She would have kicked Silver's ass right then and there, if Ivory hadn't interfered.

"Hey there! No need to get all angsty! People young and old, never fear, for I am here!"

Ivory had grabbed Silver and pulled her away, causing her to let go of Pyro. The poor redhead was back in his seat, shaking with fear.

"Oh my god! Are you okay Pyro? You're not hurt, are you?"

Pyro started to calm down. "Y-Yeah, I'm... I'm fine."

Valentine looked and threw a nasty glare at Jade. She saw that it was her who threw the mashed potatoes and she knew that she pinned it on Pyro. The now angry fashionista stomped over the the Faunus and angrily yelled, "What the hell is wrong with you!? Why would you blame it on him!?"

Pyro calmed down as he saw Summer stand up and walk towards her other half. He saw the food on Ivory's face and put two and two together. He saw a piece of nearby pie and held it in his hand. I mean... I do owe Ivory one... Pyro thought as he readied his arm and threw the piece of pie, hitting Phoenix square in the face. He looked at Summer. "Hey, Summer? Wanna pelt your brother with some food?" He asked, bracing himself for Summer's possible fury.

Ivory

Ivory sighed as things seemed to have cooled down, though he could still sense the rage and ominous blood lust from Ironwoods Disciple, he hoped she was still in enough control to not attack him. He was about to say something else, when he felt the sudden slam of food on his face. He blinked, shocked. Had he . . . just been hit? He turned to the source, only to have his mood lit fire when he saw Phoenix's smiling face. Ivory didn't blame him, or anyone, for what hell, chaos, and terror was about to be unleashed. He didn't know, nobody knew, but that was ok, because Ivory knew. And soon everyone else would to.

Never Challenge Ivory to anything. Ever.

He coughed, wiping the food off of his face. He coughed, and his grin widened, as his eyes flashed. Glynda, being in her office and watching it, facepalmed, shaking her head.
"Oh god no . . . " Ivory raised his hands, and spoke. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" He roared, his voice booming with a loud and
torturous thunder. "Men and women, androids and Cyborgs, Faunus's included! Everyone, I greatly advise you to cover your eyes, and do NOT do anything you are about to see at home! Why, you may be asking your one minded self, must I cover my eyes? Well! That is so you don't get blinded by the pure badassery you're about to witness my dears!"

He jumped down from the table, his grin widening and scaring many students. "SO HOW ABOUT WE GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD EH!?" He turned to Phoenix, as he began to activate his semblance, food floating along with chairs. "Phoenix, my dear team partner. I apologize, I really do, for what is about to happen. But, the show must go on! SO WELCOME! ONE AND ALL!"

His voice turned low, as the lights dimmed, and the food floated in mid air. "To Foodmageddon." The foods began to twirl around, and suddenly, spun, food flying all across the Dining Hall. Mashed potatoes, pasta, milk, carrots, you name it. It flung around ant insane speeds, hitting students, the walls, and making overall, a huge mess. A large group of it especially turned to the table where Phoenix was at, a group of different foods in a chaos of destruction.

Jade Wukong

Nearby: Everyone, I assume by now.

Interactions:Nix, Valentine, Ivory, Literally anyone that wants in on the food fight

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

'The the hell do you think you are doing!' she watched Nix mouth. She let a smile creep across her face and stuck her tongue out. Hmm...that still doesn't give me an answer....but this should be fun too.

Jade struggled to keep a straight face as Silver stomped over. Oooooh this ought to be good. I hope she flips his tray onto him....

"I. Will. End. You."

Jade blinked. That was not the reaction she was expecting. It was just food! It would come right off. She was about to get up to come clean when Ivory swept in and twirled Silver around. Talk about timing. Where has he been this whole time? She couldn't help but smile at his antics. If it doesn't diffuse the situation it will at least distract her. Her eyes widened in delight as she watched Nix throw part of his meal at Ivory.

"Tell me you didn't just do what I think you just did, Nix..."

"Live a little?"

Oh my yes!

She was just about to join in and throw food at Phoenix when the girl...Valentine Jade remembered, stomped over to her.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Why would you blame it on him!?"

Jade looked at her confused. "Why? I thought it would be fun of course! Turns out, I was right. Plus like....I missed who I was aiming for anyways. And now my dear, I believe" as Jade talked, she got up taking a piece of pie in both hands and broke it. Starting with a bow she leaped into a back-flip, and flung both pieces, landing on top of the table behind her. One at the angry fashionista, she couldn't help but laugh as it slid down her outfit That might stain and one at Phoenix. "I do believe it's time for a FOOOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHT!" Jade bellowed the last words and took off running, slinging whatever she could get her hands on towards other people, just as Ivory announced:

"WELCOME! ONE AND ALL! TO FOODMAGEDDON"

Last edited:
Rose Twins

Nearby: Everyone in the room
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Dante Verren Dante Verren

Everything was going on so fast, that Summer couldn't keep up. As much as she tried she wanted to understand what was going on with Phoenix. It was normally Phoenix, mostly Titan, who had to pull her back from he crazy antics, but Summer never saw Phoenix act like. She was about to yell at her twin when a pie landed on his face. Summer was shocked as she turned to Pyro beside her as he spoke up which followed by Jade and Ivory.

"Hey, Summer? Wanna pelt your brother with some food?"

"I do believe it's time for a FOOOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHT!"

"WELCOME! ONE AND ALL! TO FOODMAGEDDON"

Just as she looked over at Ivory as a group of food was flying toward their table. Without a second thought, she activated her semblance as she stopped any other the food from hitting her and Pyro. If Valentine had been beside her, she would have been saved as well. A wall of food was created from where the food landed onto her telekinetic barrier. As she got up from her seat, the food wall followed, but Summer was angry, no furious at the fact that anyone would play with their food.

Remembering Pyro offered her to join, she took a deep breath and announced,
"If you can't beat then, join them..." Like a tide wave, she began to push forward the food wall back toward Ivory, not caring for what is about to happen if the staff find us. This meant war, and war is what they were about to get.

Phoenix not only did he get hit by a piece of pie, twice, he was buried in a pile of food. as much as that sounded like fun, the smell was not. As soon as he dug out of the pile, noticing that Onyx had also taken a huge blow of Ivory's attack.
"Oh, it's so-" Phoenix couldn't finish his comment when another pile of food took him under once more.

Coming out of his seat and out of the massive mound of food around him, he noticed his uniform.
Mom is not going to be happy to pay for another uniform because this is never going to be clean... Taking off his blazer and tie, Phoenix tossed them on the food covered floor with a disgusting sound emitting from the action. "Oh, my dear team, you have just started a war!" he exclaimed as he unbuttoned several of his button on his shirt and rolled up his sleaves.

"Sum!" he called out, "Let's show these guys how the Rose Twins do a food war." Summer gave her twin a broad smile as she answered, "With Pleasure, my dear brother." A light pink aura surrounded Summer as she lifted her hands up, every single piece of food was lifted up around the room. The room became darker, allowing Phoenix to disappear as he rounded around the table to stand beside his twin. "Let it rain, little sis," was the phrase that made Summer to stop he semblance and food rained all over the room, as she continued to protect herself from getting hit. No one was safe from the food rain, no one.

Last edited:
Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni

All Ebon wanted was to finish his feast of fish, was that to much to ask for? Well apparently someone thought it was because the next thing he knew it was raining food, including his fish! He quickly covered his head with his arms until he stopped feeling food slamming into him... Did someone just yell food fight?! They did didn't they?! His internal question was answered as he felt something hard and most likely a fruit of some kind explode against his back.

Ebon growled quietly as he turned around for the source of what had just hit him. There he saw Ivory the obnoxious purple haired team controlling the massive windstorm of food and a girl from his sisters team pushing some kind off wall of food. Wait a minute where is onyx? Ebon's eyes searched desperately for her until they finally found her, and she had been hit by the food.

Filled with even more rage he slowly stood up from his spot. If his sister got caught in that it meant that Ivory was probably the one responsible. guess that means he needed to target him. Of course then everything started to go dark and even more food began to rain down.

Thourholy annoyed by the raining food Ebon growled again and slammed his hands together. The ground under him began to shake as slabs of the floor literally tore free from the ground and tushed towards Ebon. The peices lammed together and molded into a new shape, an arch to be exact. One that stood about seven feet tall and slanted downwards a bit on each side in a dome shape. Now safely under the arch no food could hit him from above.

Valentine Adel"Why? I thought it would be fun of course! Turns out, I was right. Plus like....I missed who I was aiming for anyways. And now my dear, I believe,"

Suddenly, Valentine was hit by a piece of pie Jade broke into two. "No! My outfit!"

"I do believe it's time for a FOOOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHT!"

"WELCOME! ONE AND ALL! TO FOODMAGEDDON!

Valentine heard Jade laugh. Valentine's expression went from angry, to sad, to competitively angry.
"You ruined my outfit... This means war, bitch!" Valentine grabbed a nearby bowl of mashed potatoes. "You like throwing mashed potatoes, huh? Well, let's see how YOU like it!" Valentine ran after the sprinting Faunus and began throwing handfuls of mashed potatoes. "Take this! And this! And that! And this! And this!" Valentine stopped running and continued throwing the mashed potatoes... That is, until she felt her back get hit by something wet. She yelled as she looked and saw that it was milk. "Why is it always my outfit that suffers!?" Valentine yelled. Well, at least it's not in my hair... Valentine heard a laugh and saw the true culprit...

It was the redheaded Pyro.
"Hahaha! Gotcha, Valentine!"

Valentine was seething in rage. She looked and found a nearby soda can. She grabbed it and ran towards the young warrior, shaking the can furiously. Once she got close enough, she aimed it at him and opened it up. "Take this!" Valentine opened up the can and soda spewed out of the can, hitting Pyro. Valentine smirked as she heard him yell in surprise.

Pyro desperately looked around and found a table that fell to its side during the chaos. Pyro gulped as he saw the vengeful fashionista slowly advance towards him. There was no way he was going to make it... that it, until the food rainstorm happened. Buts and pieces of food fell onto Pyro, as well as Valentine and her hair.

"NOOO! My hair!"

Pyro watched as Valentine desperately tried to pick the food out of her hair. This was his chance! He looked and saw a mustard bottle nearby. He grabbed it and squeezed it, shooting the mustard right onto Valentine's face. "Hope you like mustard!" Pyro ran to the table and hid there.

"Help! Summer! Onyx! Titan! Sora! Anybody! I've been blinded by mustard!"

Aozora Steele

Nearby: Those in the lunchroom
@Tags: None

Sora spent his time combing the campus learning his way around making a mental map of Beacon Academy. He ate lunch on his expedition, he ate a MRE from his weekly ration of MREs sent to him by his mother who assumed the food would help Sora feel less homesick. Once he had finished exploring, Sora had made his way back to his dorm room to change into his service uniform which also doubles as his combat uniform. He also grabbed his weapon pretty sure the next class was likely gonna be a combat class of some sort. He hoped it was at least, he was growing quite bored without anything to strike.

Sora then made his way to the Dining Hall with the intention to rejoin his , not so much yet, team when he was met with the scene of culinary disaster. He automatically activated his semblance to produce a barrier to deflect incoming food. He knew not what was going on and had no desire to be apart of this. What foolishness have these mongrels engaged in? At Atlas they would be punished severely for this breach of acceptable conduct! Sora heard his name being called from amidst the fray and knew the voice belonged to Valentine. But he could not see her amongst the haze of flying food. He had no choice but to back out of the Dining Hall and shut the doors. Sora even backed away from the doors a slowly began increasing the distance between him and the Dining Hall. He already knew this would not end well when the staff shows up.

Onyx Belladonna

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni Dante Verren Dante Verren Field Marshall Field Marshall Hibiscus Hibiscus

When a carton milk came by and whapped her on the head, Onyx shook her head, dazed and pissed. She grabbed a baguette from the air and readied it before charging through the hailstorm to reach it's cause. She went from table to table, dodging all in her way. She passed by all those needed help, seeing it as irrelevant to fix a short term problem at the moment. She finally got close to the epicenter and charged at Ivory, ready to about beat him into the ground.​

Slate Black

0c3648a5e1685a52915365b5136f0a92.jpg

Nearby: Cherry to Team PRWI, SABL, and BRSS
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool

Slate's eyes swirled with admiration, the girl causing nostalgia within Slate he didn't know he had. Between her cuteness reminding him of Croc in his younger, more mischievous years, to the smile she wore that made him think back to his mother. Cherry didn't seem to mind her adoption, but it just added to yet another similarity they had that made Slate question the girl. "I'm sorry that you don't know your mother," Slate straightened up slightly, a bit of his model aura dissipating with his change of mood, "I don't know who mine is either, I'm still looking for her.".

With his far away glance gone, Slate looked back down to Cherry. "I wonder what my semblance tells about me, maybe you'll have better insight into it." Giving her a smile that could melt hearts, Slate looked up out the door to the many buildings around. Just like hers, Slate's eyes swirled until they were a mixture of grey and blue. Deep and entrancing, the eyes seemed to sparkle with his semblance. Through the door, around the many students along the path, and into the area of war only a building away. From his semblance Slate could see the food fight as it began, noting his teammates along with the many people of interest in it.

Slate's eyes began to swirl once more, this time the light pink was in both irises. Looking around, Slate studied the aura of all the students around them. Some were low, some stable, some erratic, but two stuck out to Slate. One was Cherry's, a bubbly swirl of her eye colors; pink and grey like Slate's, with pieces of the aura floating up just to fall back down to her. It was a bit like a lava lamp in that regard, a big gooey center with bubbles in the air around it. The aura almost took Slate's full attention, but the immense power of another presence in the classroom made Slate pause. The man passed by before, and Slate had felt it, but seeing the power was different.

His time looking through his semblance, Slate didn't have a moment before a sweet smell was under his nose. Still focused on his semblance, Slate took a bite into the sweet smelling candy under his nose. "Delicious, maybe enough energy." Shaking his head, Slate looked back at Cherry. "It's hard to explain," Slate finally sighed, then put on a charming grin. His hands outstretched to Cherry, "May I?" Slate, after the permission was given, would gently take Cherry's in his. Slowly his aura would creep over her, until the calm and cool feeling was affecting her vision. In the next few moments the world would be a dark blue, the only contrast being the color of the many auras around her. If she looked to Slate, she would see a dark grey aura that washed over itself with ebb and flow. Calm, cool, collected, but would send an erratic pulse every so often.

Slate finally released her hands, attempting to hide his slight panting from the moment. "I can see auras, through walls," Taking a second to breath, "As well as far as I can see." Slate chuckled lightly that he finally pulled the maneuver off. Croc is going to be excited when I show him. Then he paused, noticing his lack of composure. "As well as a few other tricks, emotions and thoughts are the hardest though.". Slate listened to her reply, whatever it might be and then gave a sly grin to the door. "I also saw that there is a food fight happening in the cafeteria, our teammates are in the middle of it.".

Titan Xiao Long

Screenshot+from+2013-08-21+00:15:48.png

Nearby: Team PRWI, SABL, and BRSS
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

The gymnasium, training center, administration, reception, loading docks, dorms, classrooms, and library; all of them mapped out to Titan who enjoyed the stroll and the time in the gym. Now back into his stuffy uniform, Titan made his way to the cafeteria to meet with his team. Maybe it was the loud crashing, or the fact that he somehow felt the twins behind it all, but Titan was sprinting when he heard his voice.

Through the front doors came Titan, bounding with a heroic step to the giant's gait. Food, drinks, and students circled around him. Many were eager to hit the tall streak of lightning, but his mind was set on his teammate who called for his help. "Don't worry Val, I got you." Titan's booming voice was loud over the eruption in the room as he took Valentine up into his arms, blocking many projectiles from the girl and allowing them to hit him instead.

Heading to the back of the room, Titan cradled Valentine with one hand and with the other flipped over a table onto it's side. Vaulting over, Titan held Valentine close until they were in relative safety. Wiping away the mustard gently with his hands, Titan spoke in a calm voice, but with excitement obvious. "Hasn't anyone told you not to play with your food?" Titan chuckled lightly, looking at Valentine with soft eyes and an even softer expression playing on his face.

Rose Twins

@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Dante Verren Dante Verren Hibiscus Hibiscus

Summer was running with adrenaline as she allowed her mischievous side come out to play, but the moment she heard Valentine's cry for help she allowed her semblance to drop. As she did all the food that was still flying around the room, that she was controlling dropped as well. Just as she saw Phoenix try to hit her with food, she sent it back toward his face with a wave of her hand. She put up her semblance once more as she turned around to look for Valentine, only to see Titan taking her to safety.

Even with her semblance, she dodged anything that came flying her way and made it to where her teammates were at.
"Valentine! Are you alright?" Summer asked as she took in her teammate. She was a mess, not to kind she would appreciate but she didn't bring it up. "Who did this? Well, your hair might have been me... I'll make it up to you! But first who hit you with mustard?"

Phoenix wiped the backfire of his own attack on Summer but when he was able to see he was hit once more. Out of his semblance, he began to throw food at the other students that had done the same. Backing up to Pyro and Jade, he began to take in the situation. Out of nowhere, he heard the small growl coming from Onyx, followed by the thud of their bodies hitting the floor.
This is getting a bit out of hand...

"As much as I am enjoying this... I think you started an all out war Jade... Everyone's uniforms are not going to come out of this one unscathed," he announced to his teammates and then continued, "Maybe Summer's might. I swear she has some kind of sixth sense to no sense the things coming at her..." Taking one of the trays where they were just eating from, he blocked a projectile before it hit him. "What do we do now?" he asked them.

Grey Rook Schnee

Yamato_Full_Size.png

Nearby: Cirrus, Croc, Olive, Cherry, Professor Sharp
@Tags:
IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Grey nodded at his professor as he agreed to look upon his drawings. Unlike what others assume Grey took his work very seriously and does everything by himself. As he looked over his personal blueprints he could feel his brother’s eyes upon him. It annoyed him how doting his brother in sometime. He knew Cirrus was better than that, he is a Schnee. Ignoring him for now, Grey focused on his teacher’s words. Relieved that he enjoyed the ideas and remembering the previous remodel, his teacher was right there was enough. Taking the blueprints back Grey gave a respectful nod. “Thank you Professor Sharp. I will take you up on your offer. I want to try out these designs. I have a free period so I’ll start right now.”

Turning around he took a deep breath knowing that his brother was right beside him. Scowling at his little brother he looked from him to his so called team. He knew of their names and a small glimpse of their past, but was certainly going to dive deeper into all of their backgrounds. There was no way that he was going to let his little brother be working with….unsavory individuals, regardless of how they appear. Looking at Bruno's hand he scoffed completely ignoring the other team CROC members Grey addressed Cirrus.
“I did. It wasn’t my attention of seeing freshman filth but disappointments are a large part of life. I learned that at two.” The same age he was when his little brother was born.

“Regardless I am working on some modifications to my weapon. Professor Sharp is a well respected weapons expert and I’ve learned a lot from him. You should be sure to treat him with the utmost of respect while in his class.” Knowing what his brother wanted to hear he reluctantly continued. “I’ll be working through lunch and the rest of third period.” In honesty he didn’t hate his little brother, in fact he cared for him deeply. However, showing that care, or dare he say love, would only weaken his brother and for Grey weakness is not tolerated. Hearing the lunch bell ring he crossed his arms, “go eat lunch with your teammates, Cirrus. I will contact you later.” With that he went over to a workstation took off his coat and gloves. Making his way to the spare metal he had before in the workshop. Inspecting the pieces he picked what would work and began to formulate the blueprints in his mind. No longer invested in his brother or his so called teammates.

Iola Rose Sakra

tumblr_mrwz8jH5hS1s86wnpo1_1280.jpg

Nearby: Cirrus, Croc, Olive, Cherry, Professor Sharp and the stragglers
@Tags: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost
Iola blushed and smiled at Cirrus, he was so kind. She had to admit he was jealous of his glyph ability, she’d give anything to have her ears back. However, from what she saw of Cirrus he would be a good leader, even if he felt bad for Croc for the team name. Looking over as Cirrus addressed some older student who came in after Cherry left. Not sure who he was she was dragged along with the others to meet the stranger. What is going on? Are we meeting someone new? I don’t know if I can handle that….

Listening to her leader introduce this stranger her eyes widened as it was revealed that the two of them were brothers. Frazzled at what he was saying she looked at the others who introduced themselves and gave a respectful bow herself. “Oh! Ummm….it’s nice to meet you!” Hearing him scoff she stood back up and looked at him as he had their conversation. Everything from his cold eyes to his harsh tone mad Iola feel uncomfortable. Like a predator staring her down. It was unsettling to say the least and made her wonder how Cirrus could be related to such a person. These two are brothers?! But this guy is so cold and Cirrus is so kind? How can the two be related? I mean my siblings and I are different, but this is dynamically so.

Not wanting to be in his presence Iola did her best to hide away from Grey’s cold stare. Moving back she gently hid behind Bruno’s arm, lightly tuning on his sleeve for comfort. She’d like to say she wasn’t afraid of him, but to be honest she was. Grey was scary to her. Hoping they would leave soon Iola would rather fight hundreds of grimm at once than get on this Schnee’s bad side. She wasn’t afraid of grimm.

Valentine Adel
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
"Don't worry Val, I got you."

Valentine immediately recognized that voice as her teammate, Titan. The messy Huntress-in-training yelped when she felt Titan carry her. Due to the mustard, she couldn't see a damn thing. She soon felt hands wiping away the mustard from her eyes. Green eyes slowly blinked opened as she looked up and saw the kind and polite face of Titan.

"Hasn't anyone told you not to play with your food?"

Valentine blushed and giggled, sensing the obvious excitement in the blonde giant's voice. "Thank you for helping me out, Titan." Aww... Titan is such a sweetheart! Sora, on the other hand...

She was gonna have a real good talk with Sora later.

"Valentine! Are you alright?" Valentine heard the voice of her team leader. "Who did this? Well, your hair might have been me... I'll make it up to you! But first who hit you with mustard?"

"It was the redheaded Pyro! He did this to me!" Just as Valentine answered, Titan was hit with a banana.

Pyro Arc
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Pyro stayed hidden behind one of the tables as he saw his two teammates, Pheonix and Jade, hide with him. "Hey guys! ... Wait. Where's Ivory?" Pyro heard the sound of Onyx growling. He looked and saw Onyx about to attack Ivory. "Well, crud."

"As much as I am enjoying this... I think you started an all out war Jade... Everyone's uniforms are not going to come out of this unscathed. ... Maybe Summer's might. I swear she has some kind of sixth sense to no sense the things coming at her... What do we do now?"

The PRWI team leader began thinking. "Well, we obviously have to help out Ivory. I owe him big time for helping me out with Silver." He saw Phoenix use one of the lunch trays as a shield... and a lightbulb went off in his head. "I've got a plan. I use my semblance to shield ourselves from any incoming ammunition. Of course, we need some ammunition as well. Hmm..." Pyro saw 19 bananas nearby. Smirking, he grabbed each of them and gave 6 bananas to Phoenix, 6 bananas to Jade, and kept the other bananas to himself. He realized he had one extra banana. He grabbed the extra banana. "We use these bananas as ammunition. Like... this!" Pyro saw Titan's head and squeezed the end of the banana, causing the banana to shoot out, splatting Titan in the face. "Once we get to Onyx and Ivory, we pelt Onyx with these bananas and we save Ivory! How does that sound?"

Jade Wukong

Nearby: Everyone, I assume by now.

Interactions: Pyro, Nix, Onyx, Ivory, Ebon
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

"This means war, bitch! You like throwing mashed potatoes, huh? Well, let's see how YOU like it! Take this! And this! And that! And this! And this!"

Jade laughed, she was having the time of her life. This kind of harmless chaos is what she lived for. This was the most fun she had had since moving to Vale. Even getting her outfit sullied and her hair ruined with mashed potatoes wasn't going to bring her down. She dived under a table when the room grew dark, whistling at Summer's ability. "That sure is something!"

She darted around the cafeteria, picking things up or plucking them out of the air and flinging them at people. A handful of grapes went flying towards the muscled man sitting under the arch. An empty plastic milk bottle bounced off Summer's head from behind. She tried to get some rolls to penetrate Ivory's wall, to no avail. It was madness! She darted behind a table and found the other members of her team there. The struck an unspoken alliance then. It was PWR against everyone.

"What do we do now?"

"Isn't it obvious Nix? Now we start working on our teamwork" Jade replied, a wild look in her eye. She was loving this.

"I've got a plan."

Jade listened, liking what she was hearing from her team's leader.....right up until he offered her bananas. With an arched eyebrow, cold stare and deliberate slowness, Jade wrapped her tail around the fruit. She looked out upon the warzone.

"Time to help out our teammate. Team PRWI, let's run wild." Jade yelled, as she was vaulted over the table, leading the charge. She ducked under what she could, took the hits from what she couldn't, made a running slide under a table that miraculously hadn't been moved. She got up to Ivory and with deft hands peeled and threw a banana at Onyx's face. "Back off my teammate Onyx! You're only going to get even more sullied up."

Cherry

Nearby: Slate, Sora, Ophelia

Interactions:Slate, Ophelia, random student (probably Jerry, the twat)
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
"I'm still looking for her"

Cherry was struck by his response. How odd, we're so similar except I'm not looking. Not yet. But something tells me that the answer to both our searches isn't far away. I wonder what the odds were that not only would we end up on the same team, but partners no less. It's like it's fate or something. Slate smiled at her. It was a warm smile, but there was something else to it. Something Cherry couldn't quite name. She'd get the words eventually.

Cherry watched as Slate's eyes changed. It didn't happen like hers though. His slid between colors to get to their final stopping place while hers just popped to the color. Quick as a wink she giggled to herself at the analogy. He took a bite of the chocolate and she smiled when he smiled at it. It's hard not to smile when you're eating chocolate she thought, totally missing what it was aimed at. He offered his hands to her

"May I?" he asked.

Cherry nodded and let his power creep over her. It like....submerging myself in a warm pool. It's kind of nice. She got caught up in the feeling, a dreamy smile crossing her face as she pictured lounging about poolside in a cute swimsuit. When she finally looked at his semblance she found the words she had been looking for. The steady sphere held rock solid, only occasionally losing its shape as it pulsed. This only furthered what she was thinking. If a person's semblance represents who they are, and combined with his aura I think....

She started as the feeling and the sight stopped.
"It's a wonderful ability"

"I also saw that there is a food fight happening in the cafeteria, our teammates are in the middle of it."

Cherry smiled. "If you want to know what I think about your semblance, and aura for that matter, see me tonight after dinner if you aren't wiped by classes. I'll tell you then if you really want to know how someone interprets what your soul says to someone. You pick the place, in case you don't want anyone to overhear. I've heard some guys can be sensitive about baring their souls like that. For now....Let's go save our teammates oh illustrious leader!"

Cherry raced to the doors, passing by another student that appeared to want nothing to do with the chaos inside. She opened the doors, leaped up and stuck her feet above the door frame. She scanned the room quickly and saw her allies. What they didn't see was a student behind them getting ready to hit Ophelia with a full pie. She bent her knees, angled herself doing the math in her head and rocketed off. In mid air she made her self bouncy and ricocheted off the floor against the wall and into her blue haired teammate, her knee catching the offender in the chin knocking them down as food sailed right past where there heads were. Now on her hands and knees above her ally, and clean as a whistle as the food just bounced off her, Cherry tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and asked "Hey Philly! Fancy meeting you here! You doing alright?"

Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
Nearby: Anyone in the lunchroom
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Ebon had to admit, watching the chaos was kind of fun when he was under his nice cover. Watching the giant yellow haired guy pick up the screaming girl valentine and bolt to cover was rather entertaining. The movement of his sister caught his attention as his eyes began to follow her he felt the overwhelming urge to face palm. "Dang it sis, your taking this way to seriously." Despite the fact that his sister was charging into battle he decided to remain put since it was one on one, Jade's interference changed his mind.

"One v one is one thing, but there is no way I am letting her go two v one." With a deep breathe he mentally prepared himself for the stupidity he was about to dive head first into and smirked. Rushing out of the cover he had built, Ebon blitzed towards Jade, Grabbing what ever his hand could get a hold of, which happened to be a fish. Hopping over a table he slid to a halt a little ways away from jade and took aim. "Sorry about this lady! Nothing personal." He yelled as he threw the fish straight at her left side.

Onyx Belladonna

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni Dante Verren Dante Verren KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool

Onyx moved to deflect the oncoming food, only to have her makeshift weapon snap in half due to it. She tossed both pieces to the ground and them charged Jade, hopping off a table to Jade's side before bounding straight at her in an attempt to tackle her. "If he didn't want this he should've thought before he caused this!" She fired back, moving in arm in front of her face to take the brunt of her hit.

She spared a glance back to see her team, as well as a few others, sitting behind other tables. Good for them, staying out of this. Makes me less likely to screw up, she thought, and right as she finishedthe though a fish hit her square in the chest, knocking her off her path and sent her rolling down the table onto the floor. She growled a bit louder this time and glared around the room.

"EBONNN!!!" She shouted, rolling and hopping onto her feet and rushing her brother.​

Rose Twins

@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Dante Verren Dante Verren Hibiscus Hibiscus

"It was the redheaded Pyro! He did this to me!"

Summer was shocked at hearing Pyro was the one behind hitting Valentine in the face. Once Titan was hit by a banana, she looked toward the banana peel that Pyro dropped.
I might like you Pyro... but you do not mess with my cousin... Summer sounded the table that Titan propped to protect Val, and took out three of her twenty daggers and personally through then toward the rest of the bananas that both Pyro and Phoenix were holding, rendering them useless.

Phoenix was about to follow Jade into saving ivory from Onyx when the banana's in his hand felt lighter. Looking down at them he noticed them cut straight in half.
"What the hell," was all he say before Summer's angry outburst ringed into his ear, "Yup we're are dead... It was nice knowing you Pyro..."

"No one messes with Titan! No one!" she exclaimed as she dashed toward her brother since she thought that he was the one responsible for the food fight. Pushing Pyro lightly out of her way, she glared at her twin and then at Pyro. Remembering that the real reason behind all this tackled her brother, making sure to keep her semblance still protect her from getting dirty.

Phoenix let out a gasp as all of the air was knocked out of him from Summer's force. Phoenix fought back as they rolled around the ground as they tried to get the upper hand on each other. Training all their lives together didn't let them get to that point.
"Summer! I wasn't the one who hit Titan!" Phoenix tried to knock some sense into her, "Pyro did!" Summer finally took the upper hand as she glared down at him, "But you were the one who decided to hit Ivory! You were the one to start all of this!"

"What!?" Phoenix exclaimed as he stopped fighting back, "I wasn't the first to make the first throw..." Summer grew furious from the denial that she was hearing, "Phoenix, don't lie to me! I saw you do it!" Phoenix pushed Summer off of him as he gets up from the ground, "Why do we keep fighting! We are supposed to have each other's backs! Not go against them!"

Summer sat there, looking up at him and then dropped her head.
He's right... since we left for Beacon, we have done nothing but fight. Getting up from the food covered floors, completely clean thanks to her semblance, and gave him a hug, "You're right..." Phoenix hugged her back and whispered, "You want to get my team together?" They are the ones that seem to be the most responsible. Summer laughed and answered, "Let's put an end to this before the teachers come and get us in trouble, like old times."

Last edited:
Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
Nearby: everyone in the lunchroom
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

You know in hindsight maybe throwing the fish that hard wasn't a very good idea. After all he had sent is sister rolling off the table from the impact... wait a minute he had hit is sister by accident! "Oh crap. Sorry sis! I meant to hit the other girl!" Despite his yelling of an apology it became very apparent that his sister was ignoring his apology. The fact that made that clear was that she was no charging towards him.

He took a deep breath and braced himself for the impact, but something caught his attention. The display of he two twins arguing was a sight to behold. The girl was seriously ticked at the brother. However it looked like the two were managing to make up. This caused Ebon to smile but he had completely forgotten that his sister was still charging at him.

Onyx Belladonna

Dante Verren Dante Verren Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool

Onyx didn't stop running at Ebon until she got close, then lunging at him and tackling him mid-air by the shoulders in an attempt to knock him down. She rolled off and landed after her attack, glaring at Ebon, hands at her sides in fists. "Why was there a fish in my general direction? And one that looked like it came out of the fountain at that!" She shouted, shoving his shoulder. "Jesus. Next time look before you throw, fish don't fly like you think they would." She added on, then shook her head and jogged back to Summer and the others and getting behind a table. "So guys... Whats the gameplan?" She asked.​

ooopjea-jpg.303247

Mood: Annoyed
Nearby:Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team SEAS, Team CROC, Professor Sharp
@Tags: Dante Verren Dante Verren Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
OOC: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Send me a pic of a outfit you want Onyx to wear, please. I wanna draw her.

Ophelia ShayamaOphelia was nearly dragged around the entire school to the lunch room. However she was happy because Silver was happy. Seeing her childish joy warmed her heart, like a proud mother. She’s so cute! But she’s moving so fast! I don’t think I can honestly keep up. As they grew closer to the ice cream machine Ophelia could barely keep up with the girl as they ran. Too distracted to keep up Ophelia didn’t notice the mashed potatoes flying through the air. So she had to watch in hour as Silver’s once joyous face become smeared in the potatoes of mashed.

Nearly tripping as Silver stopped and let go of her hand Ophelia covered her mouth in shock. “Oh…Silver…” Looking around at who’d do it she saw Silver storm off towards Pyro and his team. As she kicked Pyro’s food his table and grabbed his collar she quickly followed. She didn’t believe Pyro had pelted her with potatoes, but the monkey faunus looking a bit guilty. Ophelia didn’t have the chance to say anything before Ivory took the angered Silver and began to dance with her. She wasn’t sure how to take this, but she glanced over at Pyro a bit and gave a soft smile to let him now she didn’t think it was him.

This could have been a peaceful diffusion, she’d talk Silver down after the dance with Ivory and everything would be peaceful. However, that was dashed once that annoying silver eyed boy flung food at Ivory and started what Ivory called the Foodmageddon. Phoenix… She certainly disliked him even more now. Why bring this about! Watching food begin to spin around the dinging hall Ophelia grabbed two trays flung the food on the ground and lifted them up to block the food that came her way. Not able to dodge it al her skirt and shoes were ruined. Hopping away from ground zero she hid the best she could.

Deciding to take the defensive she made it her priority to find Silver. Looking up as the food rose atop of her thanks to Summer, Ophelia dived under at table. Watching waves of food splash onto the ground she rolled her eyes. Only to feel the ground rumble from under her feet to look over and see Ebon creating a arch under him. “Impressive.” Ophelia was somewhat disadvantaged with her semblance at the moment so she’d have to rely on her skill. Dodging and weaving around the lunch room she was lucky to be fine without minimal damage, but couldn’t find Silver at all. Stepping out of her cover she moved slowly trying to find Silver while doing pieces of food around. “Silver?!”

Distracted by a wayward hamburger and taco attack she didn’t sense the student ready to hit her with a pie. Turning around she was saved by Cherry who came to her aid…..Only to collide with her. falling into a pile of some kind of liquid masdhpoatotes. Groaning she lifted herself up to Cherry’s face as she smiled down at her. Ophelia shook off the gross feeling of the chunky liquid and gave a soft smile. “I’m hanging in there. Does this happen often in school lunchrooms. If I knew this was the case I might have to rethink eating lunch here.” Regretting wearing black undergarments she sighed, “Cherry can you help me find Silver. I lost her in al this.” This was all Phoenix’s fault.

Users who are viewing this thread