[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Valentine AdelValentine was fixing her hair, making sure it was perfect. Suddenly, she saw the hottest guy she has ever seen walk by. He had nice hair, looked quite hot in his uniform, and seemed like an awesome guy. Speaking of cute guys... Valentine walked over to this mystery man. "Hello there. I'm Valentine Adel. And who might you be, handsome?" She giggled, winking at Sora.

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg

About:
NAME: Silver Kiara Jones (Ironwood)
MOOD : Alive
Code: crucialstar

Interactions:
MENTION: Team BRSS
WITH: Ophelia, Slate, Cherry

TAGS: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni
The Demon Child
God, watching the two, the team leader and Ophelia, was like watching her two adopted parents fake love each other. Except the parents didn't feel any love, and it was for show, and these two . . . Silver wasn't even sure HOW to explain them. It was like watching a sort of scene from a Musical she once saw, Hamilton, with Ophelia playing the smart, peach fuz, new money main character, and Slate being the Main Characters Semi-Love interest. Though Slate didn't fit the role of the loving Aliza, or the smart and cunning Angelica at all. But the role of the little sister Peggy could fit . . .

The thought sent a smile on her face, which was quickly erased as she walked to class, having gotten completely ready. Ophelia leaned over to her, whispering for her to save her a seat. Silver nodded softly, watching as she went to speak with the others. Silver however, knew no one, not a single person, except for the people who had already been so correlated with her. And even with them, she didn't feel much of a connection. Well, other than Ophelia that is. But then again, she wasn't the typical girl you'd meet . . .

Silver sat down, glaring at anyone who dared come close to the seat next to her. She would, at the very least, save the seat for her. It was the least she could do. She thought . . .

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Ivory

Ivory.jpg

Nearby: Pyro, Phoenix, and Jade
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus

Ivory himself wasn't very shocked at the news of the only female contribute to the PRWI Team being a Faunus, was it because he read about her? Well, yes, that was the reason itself, there was no talking about it. But the other reason was, well, because he guessed. He was extremely, extremely, extremely observant. When he wanted to be that was. He could notice things in people that they hadn't themselves until he'd raised the thought of it. He remembered many a comment about how he was a persons "Third Eye", or whatever that meant.

He was going to respond accordingly, but the words that had come out of the boys mouths, Phoenix and Cirrus, he couldn't get them out of his head. It sent something through his mind, a side of himself he could barely keep quiet, but his mind was too fragile to keep it from getting out. And God, did Phoenix's next set of words make things a thousand times worse.

"I can make you disappear."

That was all it took to turn Ivory to a hundred in a split second. His body tensed, his mood changed, and even his eyes shifted into a strange evil glare that could burn a hole through wood. It didn't last long, not very long at all, only felt by those who were physically apt to changes in tension like that, but sure it was enough. He suddenly shifted back to his normal self, his well known, or close to, personality, with a nervous laugh. He had hoped Phoenix had not felt any change, or god that would have been way too much explaining to do. Ivory just simply removed Phoenix's hand from his shoulder, stood up, and nodded.

"I'll uh . . . be right back. I just need some water."

Before he could argue, he got up, and walked out of the classroom, making it to the nearest source of water he could find, a fountain, and splashing the liquid on his face. He panted, gripping the sides of the fountain as memories flashed through his mind, images he had forced himself, no begged himself to erase had soon began to resurface. The normal, happy, cheerful, and strange personality of his was now gone, replaced by what had been there before. A shaky, confused, and destroyed boy filled with fear.

He shook his head, tuning himself back into reality, and tapping his face.
"Come on . . . Come on Ivory, stop being such a freak. Fit in for once, and don't . . . don't give in." He let the grin spread across his face once more, and he walked, though very, very slowly, back to class.

Croc Sustrai

Pokémon.240.1962098.jpg
Nearby: about everyone
@Tags: IG42 IG42 and anyone wanting their wallet switched around.
Croc watched and listened to Cirrus talked as Croc ate his ham. Then he pointed olive was gone leaving a badly written note in his place. "Well I guess I'm not getting my cup of coffee today." Croc said shrugging before finishing his ham and walking out of his dorm giving a nod to Cirrus for opening the door.

Soon after Croc made it to the classroom for weapons class. He looked at all his fellow students before smirking when he got an evil idea. "Pardon me... Excuse me... Sorry... I'm just plain clumsy today..." Croc said "accidentally" bumping into the other students as he went the long way to his seat. As he bumped into his fellow students he picked pocketed them. But he did not just pick pocket them he switched their wallets around even putting his own wallet in the mix to try to keep suspicion off him. Then after having his fun he sat down next to Cirrus trying to hide his grin.

Last edited:
Titan Xiao Long

af3011fde79194e96483c4cccb3180ff.jpg

Nearby: Team SABL, Team BRSS, Team CROC, Team PRWI
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Dante Verren Dante Verren Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Between the lavish room with a brand new bed to the workout he put himself through the night before, Titan was exhausted. Being the early bird that he was, Titan found a way to wake himself up and go through his morning routine. Morning workout, shower, get dressed, and with even time to read a bit before heading out to the common room to meet his team for the morning. Titan didn't feel the need to try to wake the girls, his paternal side saying they should sleep as much as possible. Yesterday was a tough day, mentally and physically, Titan thought they deserved as much rest as possible.

The initiation itself was quite easy for team SABL, but it was precisely that reason that Titan didn't learn much about his teammates. Without seeing their semblance, complete use of their weapons, or even their attitudes; Titan barely knew his team. Don't worry, it'll come with time. Titan looked up from his book to each of their doors, his look turning to perplexity when he realized his team was dominated by girls. Luckily Summer was loud enough to bring Titan out of this state, "Good morning Summer." Titan beamed at the girl, "You know I don't drink coffee Sum, it'll stunt your growth." Titan explained, but then remembered his height, "Actually, I guess a cup wouldn't hurt.".

Titan watched Summer, prepare the coffee and smiled; remembering the days before she could even reach the counter. When she opened her scroll Titan did the same, hoping to get an update from his mother. It was a far-fetched hope, Yang notorious in the household for going dark during missions. It wasn't that she was in danger or anymore danger than usual, but attempting to get Yang from Huntress mode into motherly mode was hard fought. Titan had gotten use to the silent worry tucked inside by one of his mom's fault, but did his best to hide it. Luckily his Aunt knew Titan worried, and he recovered slightly when he saw the message from Ruby giving him a short memo of what they were doing.

As Valentine and Onyx made their way out to the common room, Titan exchanged morning pleasantries with them. "Good morning Valentine," Titan smiled at the coffee-deprived girl and then looked to Onyx, "And good morning to you Onyx.". Although he thought he knew Onyx's parents, it wasn't good to assume, but Titan had figured Summer would've said something already. If she is Blake's daughter, mom will be stoked to hear we are on a team together. Just another thought about his mother caused a wave of worry and then frustration to overcome him, but it quickly passed.

The breakfast served for them was delicious, and Titan did his best to help Summer do the dishes. Once finished Titan straightened his uniform and tie, but found it too constricting. Titan took the tie off, leaving the top two buttons undone and let the collar flare; his hair cascading to the side of it. I hope they'll let me wear my kimono, this uniform is going to ruin me. Titan wasn't too into fashion, or more so couldn't find any clothes to fit or knew of any styles to match. As they walked to class Titan still found his appearance a bit worrisome for the first day, but forgot about it as Summer got his attention.

Titan put his hand on Summer's head, ruffling her hair a bit before responding. "Phoenix is fine Summer, you know how he gets when he's not with us." The giant chuckled a bit, "He's probably already awake, dressed, and in class." To prove his point as they walked into class, Titan pointed out Phoenix to Summer. The three bundled together, taking a picture for their parents.

What happened seemed to move too fast for the relaxed Titan. First his cousins made up, Titan giving Phoenix a nod when Summer was turned in the hug. It had been a few days since the twins talked, let alone hugged, and took a large weight off his shoulders worrying about them. Ivory, the purple haired teen who seemed kind enough, lost that reputation with Titan quite quick. Although Summer hadn't been in many situations with boys, Titan was usually the first in line to end any of them.

The compliment and flowers, not to mention the electronic applause, lead to Titan deciding to keep an eye on him. With the outburst Titan looked to Jerry, throwing him a wave and a smile. When Phoenix alluded to Ivory worrying about Titan, the goliath rolled his large shoulders to enforce this thought. He then smiled to release the tension, but the force of nature known as Titan was intimidating with or without a smile.

With both twins gone and most of Team PWRI gone, Titan was left with only a small blonde girl. Big, blond, and beautiful? Titan chuckled, unsure of how to take the compliment. If Summer was inexperienced with boys, then Titan was hopeless with women. The man looked down, "I'm Titan Xiao Long, it's a pleasure.". Titan locked hands with her, trying to be as gentle as possible with the small girl.

It was a little much for Titan, the many conversations around him and all the eyes on the teams. They seemed to be center stage, and Titan decided it best if he let the bubbly Sum represent them. Thus he went over to seat, leaning back to relax and surveyed over the many people in the room. Soon more familiar faces and interesting students entered, but none caught their interest more than the tall girl Chikuyu. Titan smiled, but stayed in his seat to wait for his teammates and class.

Aozora Steele

Nearby: (Which Characters are nearby)
@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Dante Verren Dante Verren KingofCool KingofCool

Sora simply sighed before moving back over rather than say anything back to Schafer or rather he just had nothing to say, it seemed they already knew what he thought of them at present. Funny how she decides to play leader now. Sora briefly checked his scroll before someone new drew his attention. Returning her smile, he sat up in his chair giving her his full attention and respect. "Nice to meet you Valetine, I am Aozora Steele. You can call me by my nickname, Sora. And though I may be handsome, your green eyes are certainly enchanting." he replied. I hope there aren't any rules barring relationships between students now that I think of it.

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]
"I'll uh . . . be right back. I just need some water."

Phoenix watched him get up from his seat beside him and made his way out of the classroom. When Jade filled his spot, he asked, "I think I went too far with that joke..." As he kept his face looking at the door, worried about Ivory due to his joking threat. As he did, he made sure to keep an eye on Ophelia. Making sure to notice something, anything really.

"No, you've got it all wrong Nix."

As Phoenix kept an eye on Ophelia, he felt Jade lean close to him. He froze as he listed to what Jade was whispering him, and when she pulled away, Phoenix raised an eyebrow but laughed when Jade used her tail to mess with his hair. His eyes returned on Ophelia as he listened to her talk, but after a pause, Phoenix turned to face her once more as she commented on the rest of the first years.

"Takes all kinds to be Hunters. I suppose."

Phoenix looked around the classroom as he took in everyone and responded with, "Well, the look can be deceiving..." With that, he sent a quick glance at Ophelia, this time he feels like their eyes lock, not sure from his current location. I'll figure you out, Ophelia... he warned her mentally, Don't think I give out up so easily. Turning to Jade, this time he leaned in and whispered into her ear.

Last edited:

Ophelia Fall

200236SR-Hayami-Kanade.png

Mood: Flirtly
Nearby:Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Professor Sharp
Interaction with: Silver, Pyro and Summer
@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Professor Sharp, huh? Ophelia turned back and curiously glanced at their first period professor. He had been standing there quite calm while his students greeted one another. I wonder what he's like? Putting her curiosity aside she returned her attention to the blushing red head in front of her as Summer said she was sitting down. "Oh alright. I'll talk to you later, after class," she waved to Summer as she left. Before turning her full attention to Pyro. Looking at him up and down she smiled and ran a finger across her lips in thought. "Professor Sharp, huh? Well he's certainly a collected individual. I guess we'll find out more about him when class starts."

Seeing Silver saving her a seat, Ophelia smiled at her and waved. "I guess I better take my seat as well." Looking back to Pyro she placed a hand on his arm. "If we don't see each other later, let's eat lunch together. I want to know all about you and your team! The invitation is of course extended to them as well." Her offer was genuine, but she had her ulterior motives as well. It's best to keep an eye on those who are watching you, and it was clear someone was watching her. She wasn't sure what she'd done to seem suspicious, but it's nice to keep tabs on what he thinks he knows and maybe steer him away from her. Hearing the stragglers make it to their seat Ophelia didnt have much time to hear his answer. "I'll see you at lunch, then?" With that she slid her hand from Pyro's arm and moved to sit with Silver.

It was so cute how she looked like a little guard dog protecting her seat. Sitting down beside her Ophelia had to resist the urge of smothering the small girl with hugs. Instead she gently patted the top of her head and ran her fingers theough her hair only to twirl the ends in her fingers. "Thanks for saving my seat Silver, you're an angel." Smiling she pulled her hand back letting Silvers white locks fall back into place. She looked a lot like her mother, but Ophelia was glad Silver wasn't much like her.

Iola Rose Sakra
__yuzuki_yukari___by_pumpkinrabita-d69otxf.jpg

Nearby: Team BRSS, SEAS, SABL & PRWI, Professor Sharp
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade IG42 IG42 Hibiscus Hibiscus Lord Potato Lord Potato LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost Field Marshall Field Marshall WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Dante Verren Dante Verren KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Io gave a bashful smile when Croc mentioned her near heart attack. After three years in Vale you'd think she'd stop being so jumpy, but no. All of her siblings seemed to have gotten over their constant need to be on edge, except for her. Sometimes she wondered if she'd ever stop being afraid of people, afraid of herself. Regardless she'd have to persevere. This was her chance to be normal afterall.

Looking up at Cirrus she blushed and felt evendors more embarassed. Not sure what to say she thought she'd be honest. "It's fine. It's good that we have such a energetic leader like yourself. It's infectious, and makes me excited too." As she found her footing she smiled this one genuine and looked around for Olive who inexplicably disappeared. Reading the note she raised her eyebrow up in surprise. He may be faster than even I am. Color her impressed she didnt even notice him leave. Looking back to Cirrus she nodded and followed behind Croc as the three left. She'd hoped her partner would make it in time for class.

Worrying about Olive all the way to class she was embarassed to see so many people. These people are to be her classmates huh? It was all so overwhelming, she didn't know anyone there very well unlike some of the others and bwing in such a large group made her uneasy.. I wished I had my jacket.. I feel naked without my ears....Io thought as she tugged at her purple pigtail and quickly made her way to the nearest empty set of seats. Io decided she'd save Olive a seat, It was the least she could do as his partner.

Last edited:

Jade Wukong

Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team BRSS, Team CROC, Team SEAS Professor Sharp
@Tags:@KarenAKAMint
Interactions with: Phoenix

"See Nix, this is why I like you. You know the rules and you're more than willing to play the game." She said with a grin. "And it caught your attention didn't it? So everything worked out well. Speaking of...." she gestured subtly towards Ophelia and raised an eyebrow. "I'd have to be blind not to notice, especially when you're right in front of me. Tell me later? Unless of course you know how to sign?" The last sentence she signed as she spoke. Then you could tell me without risk of being overheard She glanced at Pyro and Ophelia then and shrugged, palms upwards. "If you so choose that is."

At that point, she pulled her things out of her bag and prepared for class. She stopped suddenly and turned to Phoenix. "Wait a minute...Does that mean you wouldn't want to talk to me if we didn't happen to get stuck on the same team? That hurts a little bit..." She pouted...for all of two seconds before a smile broke out.

Cherry Caramel

Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team BRSS, Team CROC, Team SEAS, Professor Sharp

Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Interactions with: Iola

She finished her third bar in as many minutes when more people came in. Oh boy! Maybe new friends! She looked at them all, but the one that really caught her eye was a small girl with pink hair. Awwwwwww she's so cute! She looks like she's ready to bolt though. That's so sad. Maybe she needs a new friend! I've heard this can be scary for some people. I've got it! I'll do it! Nodding to herself in confirmation she got up and skipped her way over to the small one.

She took a breath and said "Hi!I'mCherry!What'sYourname?Youlooknervousormaybescared.Areyouneverousorscared-" Cherry blinked, rubbed the back of her head in embrassment. "Opps. Sorry, I did it again. I get so excited and then I just don't stop talking. I've been told it's "obnoxious" and "slightly intimidating" but between you and mean I'm not entirely sure what those words mean, how about I start over?" She asked, putting air quotes around "obnoxious" and "slightly intimidating". She stuck her hand out.

"Hi there! My name is Cherry Caramel, my mom owns "Caramel's Confections" in the city. What's your name? You have really nice eyes." As she said that, Cherry blinked and her eyes changed from an emerald green to the same color as her new friend. "You look a bit nervous. Is it me? Or Beacon? I find when I'm nervous, chocolate helps...not that it ever doesn't help. I have plenty, would you like some?" From another pocket she pulled out yet another chocolate bar, this one had a raspberry creme in it. Looking at the clock, Cherry placed the bar on the desk and exclaimed "Ooh! we're probably getting started soon. Hey, find me at lunch we can eat together! See you there~" She hummed merrily as she skipped back to her seat next to her teammates.

Last edited:
Pyro ArcPyro smiled. He really liked Ophelia. At first, he thought that she was a sweet girl. But now, he was head over heels for her. But would she like me, though? I gotta show Ophelia that I'm the one for her! Pyro thought to himself. The redhead looked and saw another female brunette student flirting with a male student. He heard Ophelia invite him to eat lunch with her. This left him speechless. His crush had just asked him to eat lunch together. "Y-" He was interrupted when she said that she'll see him at lunch. "Y-Yeah." He saw Ophelia walk back to her seat. ... I got a date! ... Well, not really a date. She extended her offer for my team. Perhaps I'll bring my team along? I-I don't want her to find out that I like her yet... Pyro continued to ramble internally.

Olive Oobleck

8420d343050e9402921e1d8148fdf718.jpg

Nearby: 25 pounds of coffee and like everyone else.
Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade IG42 IG42 Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost Field Marshall Field Marshall WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Dante Verren Dante Verren KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
One thing about Olive was that he was fast to say the least, his hyperactive personality coming from caffeine seems to stem in to his body to make him fast or at least that's about the most reasonable explanation you would get out of him. He left his dorm room within a flash almost disappearing after leaving a crudely written note explaining that well he had gone to get coffee. He had heard that somewhere they is a general store in beacon somewhere the students go to to stock up on food and various other non-combat supplies. Dashing through the corridors on a mad dash for coffee Olive just happened on the place he was look for the general store.

Entering the general store Olive smile as a single smell hit his nose, it was definite somewhere in this store was coffee the potent smell was enough proof for him. It didn't take him long to tract where the smell was coming from a corner of the store filled to the brim with coffee all different sizes and styles but Olive knew just what he wanted. He picked up five, five pound bags of the coffee called "Vale's Instant sublime coffee." Truth be told carrying big bags of coffee was something he was used to after all him and his father went through the stuff like it was going out of style. He paid for the coffee and that's when his eyes locked on a clock at the back of the room...he was almost late for class.

Olive never seemed to slow down for a second despite carrying 25 pounds of coffee he moved just as fast as he did when he left his dorm. Her appeared at the classroom at what seemed like some sort of record. As Olive entered the room his eyes quickly shot around the class room before he saw face's he knew and a free seat that might just be saved for him. With a flash and a blur Olive appeared next to Iola and with a rather loud bang his 25 pounds of coffee was placed in a row on his desk perfectly. "Coffeaquired." Olive said just like his note he mixed the two words together to create a word that well didn't sound like a word. "Did I miss anything, i'm not late am I?" Olive questioned his speech pattern become slower and well more understandable.

f1aa6a9469b9f1c789d1149ceae7c37f.jpg
Professor Larimar Sharp - Weapons Instructor
Larimar looked at the class, noticing that one of the seats was still empty, but he could hear the stomping of feet as they made their way toward the classroom. As the last of the students ran through the door, Larimar Sharp waved the green hair male off to take their seats, taken a bit back from the bags of coffee the student was carrying, and then he called out to the class to attention, "Alright! Take your seats. Class starts now..." as he announced the start of class, the bell rang. Always punctual and ready, Sharp closed the door and made he made his way behind his desk. He waited for the students to take their seats and a bit more before he even began to address the class again.

His blue eyes were ever cold as he took in every information that he can see. With a sigh, he combed his fingers through his shocking white hair, and he walked around his desk, standing in front of it.
"You might all think you are hot shots with the weapons you have. Like you Mr. Sustrai, I can see you have opted out of leaving your weapon in your locker, from the looks of your sleeves. But I am not here to inform you of the weapon rules during class, I am here to teach you all how to improve your weapons, maybe even help you create new ones to add to you arsenal," Sharp's voice was soothing, almost melodic as he spoke, but packed a punch in several letters.

His face showed no emotion as he continued,
"Now that said, I recommend you all carry your weapons to this class, for I want to see what you all have. Your weapon speaks for you here. Not your actions or first impressions," he shot a glance at those that made a grand entrance of their arrival, before he turned back to the rest of the class, "Not your words or semblance. For your weapon can tell me the way you hold yourself in a fight and your style of fighting. You might know all of that already, but I can help you improve what is already a known knowledge. It will make you faster, stronger and smarter when you use your weapon."

Sharp walked behind his desk once more and pulled down a screen, as a diagram was shown of his smallest weapon and all of its mechanical pieces.
"Do any of you know how to take your weapons apart and putting it back together? If that is possible for your weapon." He didn't look at any of the students that raised their hands as he continued, "I know many of you created your weapons, but do you all think you can take your partner's weapons apart without help? Or do you think you can wield them? There will be a time where you might not have your weapon and your partner's down, with only having their weapon. So, can someone put this gun together with only following this diagram?"

Sharp finally looked up to his students, taking out a box of his first prototype of his pistol, Pepperbox. He also took out his holstered pistol from under his blue well-tailored trench coat and placed that on the desk as well.
"How about..." he looked at every single student before him and pointed at the brunette with green eyes, "You, Miss Adel, come on down and show us what you can do to recreate my pistol. Do not fret, for this is just a simple test to show me what you know."

Last edited:
[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

7386e8a9a17115e90a212d3b26fae512.jpg
Nearby: Team BRSS, CROC, SABL, SEAS & PRWI, Professor Sharp
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42 KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade Lord Potato Lord Potato LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall

Phoenix turned to Jade once she brought up the elephant in the room, which was his starting. He sighed and faced her, "Complicated to say the least," he started but once she began to sign he was impressed, "Well, that would be a great skill to have. If you teach me, then we can sign it."

"Wait a minute...Does that mean you wouldn't want to talk to me if we didn't happen to get stuck on the same team? That hurts a little bit..."

"I only talk to those that talk to me or my family. I think the real question is, would you talk to me," he answered back but the sudden sound of another student running into the room, caused him to look down at the green haired male carrying large bags of coffee. He was about to say something about it when Professor Sharp spoke up with the sound of the bell going off. Phoenix turned his body to look directly at the teacher as he took in everything that he was saying. WHAT, I could have brought Thorn with me! he exclaimed in his head as he stayed quiet, but hey, we didn't make much of a show as the others...

"Do any of you know how to take your weapons apart and putting it back together? If that is possible for your weapon."

Phoenix was one of the students that raised his hand. Weapons being his favorite part of being a Huntsman. When Sharp continued, phoenix slowly lowered his hand, a bit embarrassed for his excitement. When Sharp asked his final question about his gun, he kept his hand on the table even though he thought he would be able to put the gun back together.

"How about you, Miss Adel, come on down and show us what you can do to recreate my pistol. Do not fret, for this is just a simple test to show me what you know."

He was slightly glad he wasn't the one to be in front of the class but looked over to his sister's team as Valentine was pointed out. He saw Summer give her a thumbs up as and then gave him a smile when they lock eyes. Phoenix returns the smile and turns his attention back to the front of the class.

Summer Rose

bd853fc4a91703e5739aa1ba5f1b77e7.jpg
Nearby: Team BRSS, SABL & PRWI, Cirrus, Io, Croc, and Professor Sharp
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42 KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade Lord Potato Lord Potato LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall
Sitting next to Titan, Summer played with her scroll trying to get any news on what has been happening around Remnant and sending a message to their grandfather. When the sound of Professor Sharp called out to the class, Summer closed her scroll to give him her attention. Almost excited to finally start class, she leaned forward as she paid close attention that he was saying.

" - Like you Mr. Sustrai, I can see you have opted out of leaving your weapon in your locker, from the looks of your sleeves - "

Summer followed the professor's glance as he looked at a green haired male, who she remembered his name was Croc. Summer, having small weapons, she kept her claw gloves in her bag while having her dagger under her skirt, attached on her thigh. She took a quick glance at Titan's bracelets, knowing that they were his weapons. Well, I can't fault Croc for wanting to have his weapons with him, since I have mine with me... she sighed.

"Do any of you know how to take your weapons apart and putting it back together? If that is possible for your weapon."

Summer leaned back and began to sink a bit, trying to get away from being called. She knew how to but her sibling's weapons, but hers was so simple. She froze when Sharp began to point out someone in the class, and when he pointed toward her group, she felt her blood go cold. Summer regained her composure when Valentine was called out. Giving her a quick thumbs up, she reassured her, "You'll do great!" Noticing her brother's eyes, she sent him a quick smile, that he returned before she turned back to look at the front of the class and sighed.

Valentine Adel
Nearby: Professor Sharp and the other First Years
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade Field Marshall Field Marshall Dante Verren Dante Verren IG42 IG42 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Valentine felt her blood run cold. Crap... She gulped and stood up. "Y-Yes, Professor." She couldn't help but smile when she heard her team leader encourage her. The fashionista began walking towards the desk, looking at the gun that needed to be reassembled. Come on, Val. You can do this. Mom and dad showed you how to reassemble a weapon... H-How hard can this be? Valentine thought. She began to reassemble the gun. Okay... This piece goes here... and this one goes right here... Valentine was completely focused on assembling the gun and she was doing fairly well so far. I can't screw this up... not in front of my team... not in front of him... The brunette thought as a small blush came to her face, thinking about Sora. She quickly focused her thought back to the gun, however, and she continued. Soon enough, she had reassembled the gun. She let out a small sigh and said, "Okay... I'm done."

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg

About:
NAME: Silver Kiara Jones (Ironwood)
MOOD : Alive
Code: crucialstar

Interactions:
MENTION: Team BRSS
WITH: Ophelia, Slate, Cherry

TAGS: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni IG42 IG42 KingofCool KingofCool Lord Potato Lord Potato LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall
The Demon Child
Silver was shaken out of the slight glare she kept for the other students in the room, as a hand patted her head softly, followed by the kind voice of the mother like Ophelia. She didn't respond, instead, lifting her outfit at an attempt to hide the tint of rose across her tanned cheeks. If it was any other person, she would have beat the living shit out of their soul, or grabbed their wrist forcefully. But it was different with her, Silver herself couldn't explain it, but ti felt like she couldn't bring herself to hurt her.

As well as, regarding her, there was the insane amount of power Silver could clearly see among her peers. Some people trusted her, some people, of which Silver was able to detect, seemed suspicious of her. Especially the Rose child, she kept seeing his eyes follow her. And then there were people like Pyro, head over heels for her. It sent a sort of over-protective stare across her face at him, a more than effecient, 'Touch her and I'll kill you', glare. Much like the one Ironwood gave to those who would make fun of Silver as a child. Or those boys who had, on more than one occasion, had tried to get too friendly with her.

She softened her stare, silently looking around the class as she noticed a few other things, for one the purple headed kid was gone. But god . . . What was that? She swore for a second, just a split second, it felt like he was about to explode, a wave of bloodlust that sent a chill down her spine. Was that her imagination? No . . . No way, too real. She shook her head, glancing one more at the girl, great personality, and even better looks, that sat next to her. Ophelia . . . . Ironwood had told her to at least try to make a friend at this school, with large bold letters on the context of try, but it seemed like she didn't have to try that hard. Ophelia, along with everyone else on BRSS, seemed like enough.

As for everyone else? She didn't, no, wouldn't care about. It was too much trying to get along with them already, but to get so acquainted with that many people? It let too much of a chance of her being hurt in the process, of which she solemnly would NOT allow. She turned back to the front of the classroom, unwavering as she stared at the weapons teacher, the person who would lead her to be a Huntress. The entire reason she really wanted to become one, was to be like Ironwood. Now? She wasn't really sure WHAT she wanted it for . . . Because, for some reason, ever since she stepped onto Beacon, she's felt so . . . gravitated to it. Like she needed to be there, like something was calling for her.

She shook the feeling off, turning to the teacher who was now speaking. She had to say, most of the things he HAD said, were second nature to her. Taking apart and putting apart her weapon, actually, any weapon, was one of the things Ironwood had forcefully drilled, copied, an pasted into her brain. As for wielding? She could use her weapons incredibly well, and other weapons with . . . moderate difficulty. She shook herself out of her thoughts once more, looking down at the girl, Valentine, and then at the weapon. She sucked her teeth, and waited for her to go up, and show them all what she had.

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Ivory

"Love . . ." He spoke, or more of sang, as he walked back to class. Cane spinning and boots slamming hard onto the ground, he let his beautiful voice ring across the walls, bouncing off of the lockers, and ricocheting all around as a maze and zoo of echoes and sounds. "It's such a beautiful thing . . . but the pain, the loss, it burns like a dynamite string. The sound of the screaming, the hurting, the cheating, it cracks and breaks, destroying the outer shell. The ring it makes was louder than the crack in the bell! I don't know what I sell, when I fell, make it loud and make mah mamma proud!" He turned one last time, appearing in front of the classroom door as he fixed his tie, coughed and checked his voice, his breath, and hair through the reflection of himself on the window in the hallway. He smiled, and winked at himself. "Damn Ivy . . . I swear you get sexier every time I look atchya~" Finally, he turned back to the door, took in a deep breath, lifted his foot, and kicked the door in.

He barged in, planted a foot into the floor, and let out the breath he held in with smooth singing and his loud vocals,
"The worlds can be one together! Cosmos without hatred!" As he sang, he walked around the classroom, zero to no regard for the environment as he swung his arms around happily. "Stars like diamonds in your eyes! The ground can be space, with feet marching toward a peaceful sky!" He came closer to the front of the classroom, reaching towards one of the chairs and spinning it in front of him, closer to the teacher. "All the moonmen want things their way, but we make sure we see the sun! Good byeeeee Moon men! Good-byyeeeeee, Moon men! I say good byeeee moon men!" He stepped onto the chair, placing his foot onto the backrest of it, and pressing down as the chair went down with his body, and he fell onto his knees, sliding onto the ground as he sang the last lyrics of the verse, his arms spread wide in glee. "Good-bye!"

He panted, winking at the teacher as he easily pulled himself up. "Ah! Mr. Sharp! Remember me?" he gave him a large grin, "Ivory Goodwitch, Professor Goodwitches kid? The now Vice headmaster? I know she talks about me, or at least has. I'm a darling after all." He laughed, and turned to the class, looking at his fellow peers. He winked at Pyro, knowing he'd either be really irritated at his actions, him being the team leader, or laugh. Either way, Ivory would play out with his reaction. Why? You might be asking, well, 3 simple words.

Because. It's. Fun.

"Well! My fellow students! My peers! My soon to be Hunter and Huntress partners! I'm sorry to interrupt our regularly scheduled program, but hey, I like to make an entrance." he lifted his leg up, slamming his foot onto his desk and leaning on it. "And hey, what's so wrong about making your name known right? From now on, you all who had not heard my remarks beforehand, shall hence forth know me as Ivory Goodwitch! The brave, the bold, the sexy, and the incredible." he winked at the crowd, eyeing everyone student by student, and winking at them all in one large go. "It's nice to make your acquaintance." He suddenly raised his head, "But oh wait! There's more!"

He snapped his fingers, and the lights began to dull, a single one on him as he coughed,
"Now, from my willing and amazing introduction, I must tell you all, let your brains recognize me from my name. Ivory, the Magician. Or Ivy, for short. But all of you fine ladies in class can just call me Sexy" he flipped his cane in his hand, lifting it up, as an army of hundreds of playing cards flew out, floating in the air, and making strange shapes, almost like, well, magic."From this day on, I will either be your best ally, or worst nightmare, and for all of you," he took the time to glance at Silver and Ophelia, which to him was even weirder. The two people out of the entire class of which he knew the least of were sitting next to each other? What the hell . . .

"I, will be the biggest pain in the ass you will ever meet."
He pointed at Jerry, "This guy knows what I'm talking about!" He laughed, and coughed, "Well, now that I've come, I've introduced myself, made my immaculate address . . . Let's face the music shall we?" He turned back to Mr. Sharp, no regrets from what he had just done, "Well, Mr. S, I'm sorry for the sudden outburst, but I just HAD to show the class my love, you know what I mean?" he leaned over, patting his shoulder, and laughing. "Yeeeeah . . . you know what I mean." He blinked, looking at the table. "Oh wow that's a really cool gun! Did you make it yourself?" He turned to Valentine, who had walked up to them, and patted her head. "Yah did good . .."

Last edited:
Aozora Steele

Nearby: All students in Weapons Class

@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool

"...Your hair..." Sora whispered just before Valentine went down to disassemble the firearm. He didn't have the opportunity to say so earlier because the teacher came in before he could answer. So he whispered it as she walked by. Time to see if she's more than just a girl of beauty. He thought as she began to work on the pistol. Sora had paid close to attention to how the instructor disassembled the weapon, believing the instructor wouldn't break it. That means the way it came apart would also have to be the way it's put back together.

Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
Nearby: Everyone
@Tags: Field Marshall Field Marshall KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Ebon opened his eyes as he heard the foot steps of someone approaching their team. The footsteps belonged to a girl who he didn't recognize. Curious as to what she wanted he leaned forwards to hear what she was going to say only to be surprised that she began to flirt with Sora. Ebon was even more surprised when Sora began to flirt back with the girl who had introduced her self as Valentine. His confusion only grew greater as the flirting continued, luckily the professor appeared and begun his lecture.

Ebon was one of the people who knew how to take apart and put his weapon back together but when it came to any one else he doubt he could do it. He also didn't use guns so when Professor Sharp was looking for someone to try and take apart the gun Ebon silently prayed that he wouldn't be the one chosen. Luckily it was Valentine who was chosen! THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

The door slammed open just as Ebon let out a sigh of relief. Ebon watched the singing dude with both amusement and concern. This Ivory goodwitch seemed to be one of those "lover" or "seducer" types his parents warned him about. Well he seems like a interesting guy... however that doesn't change the fact I made a promise to mom and dad. Ebon narrowed his eyes and glared at Ivory. Even if Ivory was actually a nice guy, if he tried to do anything to Onyx then it was Ebon's job to rip him to shreds.

Chikuyu Ayumi Daichi

Neighbor_Altera_Extella.png
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade

Chikuyu took no interest in who flirted with who and all that kind of stuff, The only reason she was here was to grow stronger so that she could wipe out the Grimm. That was it. Chikuyu was happy when Professor Sharp began class. Listening to the professor she didn't raise her hand when he asked questions or anything like that but she took in every word he said. It looked like they could bring their weapons to class. That might be a bit of a problem for Chikuyu considering her weapon was a sword that was almost as tall as her.

When Professor Sharp was choosing who would take apart his pistol Chikuyu didn't panic, instead she merely remained silent as she waited for who ever it was to be chosen. It wasn't until someone was called up to take apart the pistol that she showed signs of actual interest. If she remembered correctly then Adel was the last name of her fathers team leader, that meant that girl was her daughter.

Chikuyu's train of thought was broken when the late arrival to class bursted in and began to sing... Not only did the annoying brat have the nerve to interrupt the lecture but he also had the nerve to try and hit on every girl in the class. "Annoying" muttered Chikuyu under her breath

Jade Wukong

Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team BRSS, Team CROC, Team SEAS Professor Sharp

@Tags:@KarenAKAMint
Interactions with: Phoenix

"Of course! I'd be happy to teach you, and the rest of PRWI as well. Think about it, silent communication could be a huge boon on the battlefield or during a stealth mission. Plus I know both Valian and Mistralian sign language if you want one for all of us and one for more...sensitive subjects." she said, signing as she went.

Nix's next question gave her pause. She wasn't entirely sure...I suppose I might? Hmm. He'd have caught my attention at the very least. This whole team would have. Ivory is pretty hard not to notice.

"Alright! Take your seats. Class starts now..."

As Jade listened to Professor Sharp, she wasn't as disappointed as she might have been at learning she could have taken Buide with her. I'll just have to remember for next time. She raised her hand when Sharp asked if anyone could take apart their weapons. She was also one of a small amount that kept their hands raised when asked if they thought they could take apart a teammates weapons. Having built both her computer and her weapon herself, she was fairly confident in her mechanical building skills. She thought she might be able to build them, but wielding them was a different matter. Pyro's seemed simple enough, standard sword and board tactics.Phoenix's Thorn might be a bit tough....I wonder why he didn't call it Ash? Phoenix Ash sounds cooler and makes sense when talking about the mythological creature... but doable. Ivy though....she wasn't even sure what his weapon was. She had seen him going after the Beowulf with his cane and some playing cards.She watched as Sharp called on a girl to come up and try to reassemble his pistol.

Ivory bursted in and Jade shook her and sighed, a smile on her face. Yup, definitely hard to miss.

Iola Rose Sakra
796531.png;compress=true

796520.png;compress=true

796528.png;compress=true

Nearby: Team BRSS, SEAS, SABL & PRWI, Professor Sharp
@Tags: Lord Potato Lord Potato Brinni Brinni
Io would keep to herself for now she didn't know anyone and it was so scary to try to interact with others. Looking down she pulled out a notebook and set it on the table only to catch a pink haired girl skipping up to her. Not sure what she wanted Io looked up at her, her heart pounding quickly. Only able to utter out a soft spoken, "Um...hel-" before the girl spoke a mile a minute to her. Squeaking in surprise she slumped a bit and cowered as the strange girl realized that she was speaking too fast to understand.

Doing her best to calm down Io listened to the strange girl who called herself Cherry. As she apologized Io shook her head and whispered softly. "Oh....no...It's fine...." Barely audible it was apparent that Cherry hadn't heard her as she kept going. Asking question after question, Io wasn't really sure at this point if they were rhetorical or not. Not sure what to really do she simply listened to the girl as she went through the entire conversation before bolting back to her seat, leaving a chocolate bar behind and inviting her to lunch. She talks quite a lot, but she seems really nice. I hope we can be friends. Io raised a hand as she left and gave a soft smile, "ummm, sure....I'll see you at lunch?" Unsure if the girl even heard her Io sighed and looked down at the candy bar, Cherry had left behind.

Caramel 's Confections? I have never been there before I wonder what it is like? Poking it curiously she leaned in closer to read the wrapper. Her mind focused on the bar she hadn't noticed her partner come in. Suddenly a loud bang erupted against her and Io screamed. Her semblance snapped into action and the candy bar instantly weight increased and broke through the wooden desk dragging Io's arm down with it with a loud CRACK and BOOM as she let go of the bar and it hit the floor. Her entire face turned a deep crimson as she could feel more eyes on her. Looking over at the direction of the loud sound it was Olive with two huge bags of coffee. Relived he made it in time, Io tried to pull her arm out from the hole she'd created in the desk only to feel the pullback. No...no...no...nooo!! She tugged a bit harder, but her arm wouldn't budge.

It was stuck.

Luckily they were in the furthest seats from the teacher, but Io didn't know what to do. She looked over at her partner with a pleading look. Whispering so only he could hear "I'm.....stuck.....help"

Croc Sustrai

60cdba093244ff63361c41a2e22c1de2.jpg
@Tags: IG42 IG42 Black Jade Black Jade
The class began more interesting then anything Croc thought would happen. First the teacher, Mr.Sharp, called Croc out for him having his weapon with him. Croc was startled by that but soon gave a sigh relief when he wasn't going to throw the book at him. Then shortly after the teacher continued on and had a another student began putting gun back together a crazy man enter the room...

Ivory Goodwitch,the mad man made quickly known, began ranting about who the hell known. Croc just look confused at this awhole conversation. "What the hell is this mad man shouting about... Who the hell are the moon men?" Croc ask Cirrus confused.Then Croc continued to watch the mad man named Ivory make his grand chaotic entrance. "I have to give him this through, he knows how to make a grand crazy entrance... Even better then yours this more, and with a more entering speech to boot." Croc said with a sigh followed by a smirk.

Cherry

Insert Image here (Optional)

Cherry sat down just as the man with hair the color of coconut shavings introduced himself as the teacher and began talking. I wonder if it feels like coconut Cherry mused to herself. Probably not.... When Sharp mentioned being allowed to bring their weapons to class, unlike most of the other students she didn't particularly care. She wasn't attached to most of it, she hadn't even built it herself. She'd gotten a lot of help for it. The only part she felt any particular attachment to was the umbrella aspect. It barely qualified as a weapon, maybe as a shield. She certainly didn't know how to take it apart or put it together. She was totally open to Sharp's offer of helping to create a new one.

A boy with purple hair crashed in, singing something about moon men. It was delightful! Cherry couldn't help but giggle at his antics. When his act died down, she clapped for him. She either didn't notice, or didn't care, that nobody else did. She had heard that being a Huntress and Beacon Academy were a lot of fun, and so far everything was living up to her expectations. She still hadn't quite found her reasoning for wanting to be a Huntress. Certainly Grimm were bad and Huntsman were heroes in their own right, but being a hero didn't resonate with her nearly as much as going out, meeting new people, seeing new places, and just generally having an exciting life did. That said....she made sure to take notes throughout the class, her tongue poking out the side of her mouth in concentration whenever she did so. It wouldn't do to get a spot at Beacon just to fail out.

Last edited:
f1aa6a9469b9f1c789d1149ceae7c37f.jpg
Professor Larimar Sharp - Weapons Instructor
Larimar Sharp watched patiently as Valentine worked on the prototype. Keeping track of both her steps and his he found that she was doing it well. Fascinating, he thought to himself, but can it go off, that is the question... As Valentine put the last piece in place and announced that she was finished. "Fantastic, Miss Adel. Now pull the-" Sharp began.

Sharp stopped talking when the door burst open and the ever so familiar teen came into the class again. Crossing his arms and growing a bit impatient as the young Goodwitch began to perform to the class.
How did Ms. Goodwitch do it... he sighed. Once Ivory finished his performance and placed his hand on Sharp's shoulder. After Ivory looks over Valentine's work, Sharp cleared his throat and ordered, "I am glad to have you back into the classroom, Mr. Goodwitch, now take your seat..."

Once he was seated, Sharp looked at Valentine and offered a smile,
"Okay, Miss Adel. If confetti comes out when you pull the trigger, you put the gun back perfectly." Sharp motioned her to pull the trigger and when it went off, a small puff of confetti announced her success. "Congratulations, Miss Adel you have passed. You may take your seat again," he congratulated her, a smile on his previously emotionless face.

"Now," he began to clear out his desk, Holstering his actual gun and placing the prototype gun back into the box, then he continued, "Let go over somethings. Yes, you all might already know all of this, but what I'm about to talk about will come up as we continue throughout the school year. Let's begin with weapon styles and see where we get through after that." Sharp turned his back to the class as he pulled up the diagram to reveal the chalkboard once more and began to write keynote on it. His voice carried throughout the class, even when he wasn't facing them.

Last edited:
Cirrus Schnee

Nearby: Eeeeeeverybody
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye ChazGhost ChazGhost Lord Potato Lord Potato Black Jade Black Jade
At the Professor's question Cirrus raised his hand, he'd gone to get his weapon one morning some years earlier to find that his father had disassembled his weapon that night and was told to put it back together. Qrow had said something about learning about field repair though Cirrus was rather suspicious since a couple of the smaller components had been found in his pockets and a bit more booze had been missing than usual.

Shifting in his seat he looked up curiously when a hyper-active girl turned up and chattered at Iola without prompting for a moment before inviting her to lunch and leaving a bar of chocolate behind. "Got a date already?" He teased. A moment later he managed not to jump when Olive reappeared but instead focused on checking that the gust of wind hadn't put too much of his hair out of place, he didn't consider himself excessively vain he just knew that his hair was naturally messy. "Good of you to join us Olive." He said while messing with his snowy locks before yelping when Iola somehow put the chocolate through the desk and got her arm stuck in the hole. "Umm are you alright?" She was trying to be discreet about it so leaning across her to try and free her wouldn't be at all subtle.

Electing to wait and see if Olive could help Cirrus propped his chin up on one hand and chuckled approvingly at the speech Ivory made going so far as to return the flirty wink with a wide grin and feeling a little disappointed that he seemed to be only after the girls. Grinning again at Croc's bewilderment he took on a pretend condescending tone.
"Well the Moon-men used to live on the moon but when it got broken and they fell to Remnant, now they search for a way to get home." He rolled his eyes at the comparison between him and Ivory. "Oh, everyone's a critic."

Valentine AdelValentine was listening to Sharp before Ivory bursted in. She was extremely annoyed. She noticed the redhead, Pyro, facepalm at Ivory. After Ivory was finished, she held the gun and fired. She smiled brightly when it fired confetti. Yes! Valentine thought. She smiled as Professor Sharp congratulated her. She walked back and sat in her seat, happy that she passed. She looked at Sora and winked at him. She looked back at Sharp and listened to him throughout class.

Ooopjea.jpg
Mood: Suspicioous
Nearby:Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team SEAS, Team CROC, Professor Sharp
Interaction with: Silver. Phoenix (?)
@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Ophelia FallLooking at the adorable blush on Silvers face Ophelia nearly squealed in excitement. She wanted to hug her forever, she is such a adorable girl! Ophelia wanted to keep her all to herself, although she is not the only one who wants Silver all to herself. It was so strange to recall her mission, keep Silver safe until she is ready. Whatever that meant, Ophelia thought she'f at least do her best to keep her happy as well. She's so innocent I just can't help but want to take care of her. Something she knew that Silvers father had been doing for quite some time. Even he couldn't fully distance himself from her. Regardless of her opinion on him, Ophelia would pick up where he left off. Smiling as she turned to face their teacher as he started the lesson, Ophelia could feel those eyes on her.

Doing her best to ignore those cursed eyes that scarred her mother. She let her mind wander as the Adel girl was brought up to disassemble the professors gun. She was most certainly glad it wasn't her chosen. Guns were an object Ophelia was completely inept with. Not that I'm a terrible shot, simply the mechanics of proper use are a constant mystery to me. Ms. Adel certainly is talented to say the least. Suddenly a brash purple headed guy came into the room making a fantastic scent to the dreary class. Giggling at the spectacle she had to say Ivory, was it? Well Ivory was certainly a entertainer and a fantastic one at that. Her eyes flashed with intrigue as Ivory too his seat. Watching the confetti burst she smiled. How delightful! Maybe I'll enjoy this class after all.

Looking at the diagram as Sharp seemingly continued his lesson post haste. Not really sure how this applied to her she feigned interest. However as best Ophelia did to pay attention, but she could feel those silver eyes on her. Then, she did something she knew she shouldn't. Turning her head she glanced over at Phoenix only to be unable to break away. Meeting his silver eyes with her golden ones she felt uncomfortable looking at the eyes that could kill her at any moment. It was a strange feeling that she didn't like. Willing herself to move she tilted her head her golden eyes flashed before she looked away letting her mind focus on the lesson.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread