[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Croc Sustrai

maxresdefault.jpg
Nearby: Olive, Iola, Cirrus
@Tags: Lord Potato Lord Potato IG42 IG42 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
After finishing his pose he was surprised to see Io on the ground catching her breath, Olive just writing in a huge book and that Cirrus was on a chair making his own pose. Yep we are a bunch of weirdos... Croc thought as he got of his pose and stood up. Then Cirrus said how he won't have any issues with faunus like other Schnee before him. Croc was about to comment on that when Cirrus put his arm around Croc. Then he listened to rest of his speech as he waited to be let go of. Then finally Croc was released and Cirrus gave a big old Go team with Io giving a much quieter one after.

Croc walked over to the fridge and grabbed a piece of ham. As he started eating it he looked at the clock. "
So before the bunny dies of a heart attack shouldn't we, you know, get to class before it starts in a half an hour" Croc said calmly eating his ham. "And Croc for the win!" Croc cheered raising he parsley eating slice of ham in the air.

Onyx Belladonna

SABL Common Area
Hibiscus Hibiscus KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

She nodded, finishing up the coffee, then washing and drying the cup before heading back to her room to change into uniform before making sure her gloves would not slip off with a quick tug on each. She walked back out and looked to the team. "See you at class." She said before walking out of the dorm room to grab her gear and head to class.

On her way she saw another team running and having a good time, and she couldn't help but grin at this. She also noticed one of them was Pyro, a boy who caught her eye not that long ago. She watched the group run out of view, her ears drooping slightly as she walked the rest of the way to class. She wondered where Ebon was at the moment, and how well he was faring.

She entered class and sat down, laying down her stuff to save three seats next to her for her team.​

Last edited:

Ophelia Fall

200236SR-Hayami-Kanade.png

Nearby: Cherry, Silver & Slate
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni
"You'll love it Silver, I'm sure of it. I'll have my mom bring it from home." Over the past five years she's grown accustomed to her new home and new lifestyle quite well. Being able to talk so openly about her home life and being a blank slate to begin with, made it very easy to immerse herself in her role of Ophelia Shayama. At least how she perceived it, which so far as seemed to work well. Looking at Silver as she mentioned the types of coffee they could have, it was clear she was a bit confused. Assuming it was because she rarely drank coffee Ophelia thought nothing of it and instead smiled warmly at her.

Raising the plate of toasted bagels she did her best not to hug the adorable white haired girl as she seemed to light up. Oh she is too cute!! I just want to spoil her. Sitting at the table she watched as the adorable girl poured herself a glass of milk and sat down. She has milk! Oh god she is adorable! Thinking of how cute the girl would be with a milk stash, Ophelia did her best not to squeal by taking a sip from her coffee mug. Listening to the darling girl talk she placed the mug onto a small plate and gave a warm laugh. "With such a calm start I can understand where you're coming from. Though I'm sure that our first day will get a bit more exciting once we begin class." Looking up at the clock on the wall she saw that class would begin in a half hour. Sliding the plate of bagels to Silver, Ophelia shrugged. "We won't find out till we head to class, now will we? Eat as much as you like, Silver. We should head out soon."

Looking over at Slate's room she couldn't help but wonder just what was taking him so long. How funny that their extremely handsome leader is the one taking so long to get ready. And they say women take forever to get ready. Leaning back she lifted her mug to her lips and took another sip of her coffee.

Cherry Caramel

tumblr_nzhqg5NN3P1uj9aq5o1_500.gif

Nearby: Slate

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade

The poking was not working. In fact he looked at her, mumbled and rolled back over. Now, he was sound asleep again. She looked at the clock.
"I am NOT going to be late my first day because of you. I tried playing this the nice way Slate, but it appears you've left me no choice."
She looked at him. He was probably in the weight range for what she was about to do. His lower half was covered by a blanked, but she knew he wasn't wearing a shirt at the very least.
Oh please let him be wearing pants. I don't want him to get carpet burn or something.
She took her hand, placed it on his back between his shoulder blades and made it stick.She dragged him out into the kitchen. Thankfully, mercifully, he was wearing shorts on under the blanket. He barely stirred as she pulled him out.
Navigating him around her teammates with a pout on her face, but gave Silver a bright
"Morning! Sleeping Beauty here doesn't want to wake up. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm gonna give him a bit of a shock....might wanna look out." She dropped him to the ground. Making her way past her blue-haired companion she said "Excuuuuse me real fast Philly" and opened the freezer. She grabbed a full ice tray, cracked them all off and neatly arranged all of them on his back.
"Sorry Slate, but you really have nobody else to blame for this but yourself....although I suppose I probably could have just stuck you in an ice cold shower for the same effect." She moved away from him, grabbing Ophelia lightly by the elbow. "We may want to move a bit back" she said, steering her a couple of steps.

Last edited:

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg

About:
NAME: Silver Kiara Jones (Ironwood)
MOOD : Awake
Code: crucialstar

Interactions:
MENTION: Team BRSS
WITH: Ophelia, Slate, Cherry

TAGS: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Brinni Brinni
The Demon Child
Silver nodded, taking another sip of the milk. "I certainly don't doubt that taste of yours Ophelia, but coffee in general is just so bitter . . . and how can you drink it? It's so . . . so hot." She shivered, pouting slightly, "I burned my tongue when the black liquid touched it. I mean jeez . . . " She took another sip of the white drink, licking some milk off of her lip softly, careful not to glance at Ophelia. It was strange, and Silver herself was STILL not used to it. Someone other than Ironwood being this nice to her, and at the same time having so much interest in her. But, she had to admit, it was a nice change of pace.

She turned to her other team mate, Cherry, as she pulled the team leader across the dorm room, from his bedroom into the kitchen with them, and she nodded at her as she spoke. "Ice? Damn, that's cold . . ." she bit into her bagel, chewing slightly and swallowing it. "Is that really necessary?"

Once it was finished, Silver backed up, edging slightly closer to Ophelia and Cherry. "God . . . Just I hope you know, If I get hurt from whatever explodes from Slates backlash," she pointed at Cherry, "I'm blaming you."

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Ivory

Ivory.jpg

Nearby: Pyro, Phoenix, and Jade
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus

"Slow down?" Ivory laughed, and winked playfully. "Come on J, you know I can't do that. A great man, me, once said, 'Live fast, die young, and leave behind a badass looking corpse'." (Credit to John Derek, cus that was not a quote from Ivory XD). "The faster I go, the better right?" He snickered, brushing pencil shavings and dust out fo his purple hair, and following her to the door where Pyro and Phoenix stood, Jade next to them. He shrugged as she spoke of his Dish Duty, he wasn't too happy, being the fact that he never liked water, but it wasn't too much of a big deal. As long as he was careful. "Dishes are just plates, cups, bowls and such that need a bath. Poor things." he snickered, talking with the rest.

And then she walked in.

It was . . . a Shock, as to say, to see her. He knew Phoenix had a sibling, a twin, he'd read about her, her files actually, and he'd seen her pictures. It may have been really creepy how much he knew about the Rose family, actually, how much he knew about everyone. It was . . . Weird. Though there were some people who he didn't know too much about, like the Jones child, or that one blue haired girl, Ophelia. But they were just fueling his curiosity.
"Well, well, well!" He flashed his large grin, spinning the black and purple cane he always held in his right hand quickly around,

"You must be the brilliant, and dear I say beautiful Summer Rose!" He slid up next to Jade and her, "It's nice to finally meet the one and only incredible legend like soon to be huntress that Phoenix has told us so boldly about. And I have to say you are much more presentable than the guy let on on, and, as Jade was so fondly to present, cuter." he winked playfully, "Am I right guys or am I right?" He waited for the claps, applause, and cheers of the surrounding students. Which, awkwardly, never came. So to improvise, he activated a small set of speakers in his back he had built in, playing a recorded set of a large group of people clapping. He used it whenever his crowd never clapped, laughed, or smiled.

He flicked his wrist, a bouquet of Roses appearing in his hand. "A Rose for a Rose right?" he laughed, raking a hand through his hair, "No, really though, it's nice to meet you Summer. Names Ivory, but you, along with anyone else around, can call me Ivy." he turned to a random student, glaring, "Except you Jerry."

Jerry blinked, shocked,
"What did I-"
Ivory interrupted, "SHUT UP JERRY NO ONE LIKES YOU!" He coughed, turning back. "Sorry about that."

Last edited:

Ophelia Fall

Mood: Motherly
Nearby: Cherry, Silver & Slate
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni
Ophelia gave a warm laugh at Silver's adorable honesty. To see such innocence in her charge made her even more devoted to keeping the girl safe. Which she would do until Silver was ready for whatever was to come. Finishing her second cup she placed it on her plate and smiled at Silver. "The bitterness is a acquired taste. Though there are some sweeter coffees out there. I've heard of a quaint cafe in Vale that recently opened, having some very delicious brews. We'll have to go out and try it sometime. Don't you think?"

Her attention strayed as Cherry came out of Slate's room, dragging the half naked Slate behind her. Raising a eyebrow she was surprised at how well their handsome leader let this go on. As Cherry passed Ophelia finally had enough coffee to correct her. "Ophelia, Cherry. Not Philly." She had to admit she didn't mind it too much. Never having a name, let alone a nickname, until recently she had to admit it was quite a lot of fun to hear. Though if her mom ever heard that nickname she'd never hear the end of it.

Feeling the gentle touch of Cherry on her shoulder and Silver stepping behind her Ophelia felt a rush of strength. Not budging she Looked down at Slate, "Come now girls. Our handsome leader wouldn't dare harm any of us." Her golden eyes flashed, like a predator ready to attack, as she looked at Slate. "Especially from a playful prank as this."

Cherry Caramel

Nearby: BRSS

@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus

"Necessary? Probably not. But I'm doing it anyways. Well, if this doesn't wake him up, I'm perfectly fine leaving him seeing as how we've only got about fifteen minutes until class at this point." Cherry chirped to Silver.
"Ophelia. Right. Sorry, I'll try to remember that Phi-Ophelia." Cherry said with a grin. To her other teammate she flashed a bright smile. "Ophelia's right! He's not going to hurt us....probably. And if he tries, I'll just get in the way. I doubt he'll hurt me too much. We're teammates right? What else are we for if not protecting each other at the very least." She stood, staring intently at Slate, just waiting. "What do you girls think, two more minutes before we leave him here?"

Slate Black

86a030702659220ff824cfaabb4ce8f1.jpg

Mood: Perplexed
Nearby: Cherry, Ophelia, and Silver
@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade
Without his father's usual training or Croc's shenanigans, Slate assumed he would have a chance to sleep in. With what the day before brought; new teammates, a leader position, and his newfound enrollment to Beacon, Slate didn't realize how tired he was until he stayed asleep well past his teammates. These two factors led to Slate's snoring persisting into the common room and rousing his partner. The bare-chested male heard the knock on his door, but it was the small finger poking his cheek that caused Slate to look up at Cherry. It was very reminiscent of a time long passed, where a yellow haired woman would wake him with the same smile.

"Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. It's time for schooooooooooool."

Just like that the post-sleep grogginess wore away, and the man realized who it was waking him. Internally Slate cursed Cherry; If this is the treatment I get as leader, I might resign. Slate sighed before looking Cherry up and down, placing a charming grin on his face. "I'll be up in just a moment Cherry." Slate feigned a sweet voice before turning back down on his pillow. The leader wanted to ask about her eyes, which he remembered being a different color, but exhaustion tore him away from the thought. This kind treatment was unusual, and Slate took advantage of it to go back to sleep.

This was obviously the wrong choice, for a minute into his slumber Slate found himself being dragged away from bed. Through the open door to his room, covers falling off him to reveal the athletic shorts that didn't leave much to the mind, into the common room, and towards the kitchen. At this point Slate was awake, stretching his arms in a fashion to awaken his muscles as well. Looking to his teammates, Ophelia and Silver, Slate smiled kindly and gave a small shrug to Ophelia's raised eyebrow; still holding his front despite his interior conflict.

When released, Slate would fall to his stomach, attempting to lift himself up before any more actions could be taken against him. It was at this time that a calm and refreshing feeling would cool against his skin, causing the man's face to smile. Ice baths were common for Slate, and this small amount of ice wouldn't make a difference to Slate's trained body. For the girl's benefit though, Slate threw his body upwards to drop the ice to the ground and put on a shocked look.

"Well, that's one way to start the day," Slate commented monotonously to himself as he twisted his body, the sound of his spine popping from bottom to top. Looking to the three cowering teammates, Slate thought of this as the first impression. The day before was adrenaline filled, and rushed as far as a day goes, leaving Slate little time to do more then finish the initiation and sleep. With that Slate collected himself before entering his performance.

"I would never hurt you three," Slate gave a tilted glance to the three, especially the cowering Silver, smiling with a charming glint in his ever glittering eyes. "Besides the fact that you are my teammates," Bring his hand behind his head to brush his hair bashfully, "I deserve a bit for sleeping so late. I hope you won't think less of me for it.". The act had started, and Slate listened to the responses before heading back to his room.

Within five minutes Slate had showered, groomed, and dressed. Despite the time constraints the man looked flawless, a marvel among itself, not to mention his clothes were pressed and all weapons attached properly. Once again coming through his door, although not being dragged, Slate tightened his tie and looked to the girls to give them a full view of his outfit. "I'm excited to accompany three beautiful girls to class," Slate rolled his shoulders back and opened the door to their door, "Everyone ready?".

Many feelings rushed through Slate, some new and some old. Being with people of his age, waking up to a friendly smile, and leading his own life; it was new. Waking up to perform and not being punished for failing, also new. Lastly, the absence of his brother Croc was new, but he knew the man would get along well with his team. His brother was chosen for a leader position as well, causing Slate to smile lightly at the boy's progress.

Rose Twins

5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.png

Nearby: Team PRWI & SABL, Professor Sharp
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool

Phoenix and Summer were talking to Titan about the picture, when he stop and looked at Summer, "Sum, I'm sorry for being a stubborn idiot." Summer looked away from her scroll and gave her other half a kind look, "Oh, Nix, I know you were just being cautious, so there's not need to apologize." Phoenix smiled at her and just pulled her into a strong hug, and she returned it, clearly showing that she was much stronger than him.

"Hiya! I'm Jade. You must be Summer. Phoenix, you didn't tell me she was cute! Although with you being twins I probably should have assumed...Anyways! How's it hanging?"

Both Rose Twins drew apart for a bit, still holding on to each other, but Phoenix did the final move to separate himself from Summer. Summer hit sent quickly as she took hold off Phoenix's arm, "Hi! It's great to finally get to meet you, Jade." When she made the comment on Summer being cute, Phoenix laughed which caused Summer to punch him in the chest and he gasped for air. "Damn it, Sum..." he breathed out as she knocked all the air out of him, "I was just joking... I think I might have a hole where you punched me!"

"Well, well, well! You must be brilliant, and dear I say beautiful Summer Rose!"

Summer turned her attention to an excited purple hair teen, as he began to call her a legend and then cute. At that, Summer blushed, since it was a guy who was calling her cute. "Oh please, you are too kind... but I appreciate the flattery," she told him as she took the roses that he offered. Phoenix cleared his throat after Ivory's outburst at Jerry, "Cool it, Ivory, no need to be rude... And watch it with that one," he whispered to Ivory as he began to pull him away frim his sister, "She's a force you don't want to mess with..."

Summer watched her brother and Ivory walk away, and she sends a smile at Jade and Titan, then began to walks over to Pyro. "Hey, Pyro, Congrats on being Team leader! How are you?" If Phoenix thought that the blush he saw on his sister with Ivory's words, the blush on her face now said more than it ever would. "Never flirt with my sister, in front of me, ever again, Ivory. That's just uncomfortable for me..." Phoenix told his teammate, "But if you make her upset, she's not the only one you should worry about, you have Titan and me to worry about as well..." With that said, he let out a laugh and patted him on the shoulder, taking his seat next to Pyro.

Last edited:
Pyro Arc
Nearby: Phoenix, Jade, Ivory, Team SABL, Professor Sharp
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Pyro sat in his seat, waiting for class to start. He was excited to learn something new everyday at Beacon Academy. He's always wanted to be a warrior, just like his parents. He hoped he would be like his parents someday. Suddenly, he heard the voice of Summer Rose in front of him. He looked up at her and gave her a kind smile. "Thanks, Summer. I'm doing fine. I mean, yeah, I'm a bit nervous, but I can't show that. I gotta show my teammates that I'm capable. Speaking of team leaders, congratulations, Summer. I'm sure you will be an amazing leader." Pyro said. Summer's blushing didn't go unnoticed by Pyro, however. Hmm? Summer's face is a bit red... Maybe it's warm in here? But it's not really hot in here... Odd.

Valentine Adel
Nearby: Team PRWI, Summer, Onyx, Titan, Professor Sharp
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni
Valentine walked into class. Thanks to her morning coffee, she was no longer like a zombie. She smiled as she wore her uniform with pride. She flipped her hair a little to make sure the guys were paying at least a little bit of attention to her. She went and sit with her team. Alright, here's the plan; I learn how to be a Huntress, I graduate after four years, I become the most badass and awesome Huntress in all of Remnant, and I meet a cute guy who likes me for both my looks and my charming personality!

Jade Wukong

headshot_by_bkenny314-db5o3vf.png

Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Professor Sharp

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Hibiscus Hibiscus

The interaction between the twins made Jade homesick. I miss my sisters more than I thought I would. But! I'm here now. "It's nice to meet you too!" she said. At Ivory's outburst she mouthed an apology towards Jerry and shrugged. Turning back to the Goliath in front of her, as Summer walked away, she asked "How about you big, blond, and beautiful? Do you have a name I can use? Not that I'm not OK with calling you "big, blond and beautiful" all the time, mind you. Or are you just the strong silent type?" This earned her a smile and a name, but not much else before he walked towards Summer.

"Strong and Silent, got it....or he's shy." She shrugged and took her seat next to Phoenix. "Nix huh? I like it. I'm gonna start using that. What did you say to Ivy? I can only assume it was a confession of love, which is cute and a bit of a shame. Hear that? It's the sound of women's hearts breaking everywhere." She laughed, stretched her arms, and smoothed out her skirt. Looking at the clock there was only about five minutes left. "I wonder where all the other teams are?"

Cherry Caramel

Nearby: Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Professor Sharp

@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade

Seeing Slate's reaction to the ice she laughed. "Yes! It worked! Man, I'm a genius. Let that be a lesson to you Slate, there will be no sleeping in on my watch! See Silver? Absolutely nothing to fear! He might look mean, but he's just a giant puppy." After Slate headed off towards his room, she set about cleaning up the ice before it all melted and left a puddle on the floor. When he came back out and called them all beautiful, she colored a little. Nobody had done that before besides her parents, but they didn't count. They'd called her a lot of things in school like weird, quirky, annoying, bubble-headed and obnoxious, just to name a few, but never beautiful.

"Mhmm!" She pulled a piece of gum from her pocket, chewed it and blew a bubble. When it popped she said "Let's go!" and led the way out the door. Without pausing to make sure her team mates were following behind her, she began skipping her way to class humming merrily to the tune of "Walking on Sunshine". I wonder what that would be like. Would it burn because the sun is hot? WAIT MY CANDY WOULD MELT! I don't wanna walk on sunshine anymore. She instead began humming "The Candy Man" from that movie she couldn't remember the title of about the candy factory. She walked in the door just as she finished the song. Today is the first day of the rest of my life! Let's go~!

Onyx Belladonna

With: Team SABL, Team PRWI Team BRSS, Prof. Sharp

Tags: KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade

Onyx listened to the conversations going on, grinning at what was happening. She got up from her seat and went down to her team snd the others, sending a wave thier way. "Hey guys." She greeted, leaning back into a desk resting her hands next to her. "First day seems to be going well, no fights." She joked, grinning slightly.

"And congrats on leader, Pyro. I think you will do great for team PRWI. Just if you end up sparring against me, be in for a rough match." She said, a playful and joking grin on her face. She looked to Jade and nodded at her. "Hey, Onyx Belladonna, pleasure to meet a fellow fauni. What's your name?" She asked, leaning forward and holding out a hand.

Ophelia Fall

Mood: Flirtly
Nearby:Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Professor Sharp
Interaction with: Slate, Silver, Pyro and Summer
@Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
OOC: She'll probably swap between motherly and flirty moods quite a lot. v(-.-)v
Ophelia smiled as she saw Slate play the part. Her eyes shone as she saw him give a playful shrug to her before the ordeal and knew to simply play along. She shifted her weight against one of her leg as he leapt up in surprise at the ice. Keeping with the game Ophelia put on a worried face, as he hopped up, but it quickly turned to a playful smile. He was most certainly a character in more ways than one. Crossing her arms Ophelia smiled as Cherry summed it up quite gracefully.

As Slate went to get ready Ophelia took the time to clean up and prepare a bagel for Cherry and Slate if he'd like. Doing her best to stop herself from rolling her eyes at the handsome clean cut Slate appearing only a few minutes later. It was surprising to her how she can actually be envious of someone being seemingly flawless just like her. It was a first for her and she loved it, and all she wanted to do was play with this feeling. See how she can manipulate it. A pet project, per say, one that she was looking forward to perusing quite a lot. As Cherry left Ophelia shrugged and wrapped one of the bagels up and put it in the fridge.

Moving towards the door she let the other two leave first before walking to Slate. Looking up at him she slid her fingers around his tie and pulled him down closer to her level. "Nice recovery leader. But don't think you have us all fooled." She leaned up her lips only a breath away from kissing him only to slide the bagel into his mouth with her free hand. Pointing at him she spoke sternly, "you shouldn't skip breakfast." Her voice softened to sound more like a song, "alright, I'm ready now." Smiling she let go of his tie, readjusted it and walked out the door and placed a gentle hand on Silvers head as walked with her to class.

She wasn't to keen on attending a weapons class first thing in the morning, but she had little choice in the matter. Still it's best to make the best of it. Walking into the room she saw that some of the other students had already arrived. Looking at the clock there was only about eight minutes left before class started. Well at least we're not late. Looking around she saw Pyro and Summer and waved to them, turning to Silver she spoke quickly, "I'll be right back. Save me a seat alright?"

Walking over to the two of them she glanced at Phoenix as she passed him and stopped in front of the two just as a raven haired girl turned to talk to Jade. "Pyro! Summer! Hey, I just wanted to congratulate you two on becoming leaders. I'm so proud of you guys." She slid a stray strand of her midnight locks behind her ear as she spoke again, "I think you'll both be great leaders to your teammates." Giving them both a warm smile, she meant every word. Both would make fine leaders and excellent opponents when the time comes. Crossing her arms underneath her chest she looked between the two. "So have you two heard anything about the weapons professor? I haven't heard much about him."

Jade Wukong

Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team BRSS Professor Sharp

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool

Interactions with: Onyx, Phoenix, Ivory, Pyro

pleasure to meet a fellow fauni

Jade's blood ran cold. Pleasure to meet a fellow what? How did she know? She blinked. Her hand moved towards her back. Crap. Must have come out when I stretched. She hadn't even realized that her tail was sitting on her shoulder. "Well...guess the secret is out." She shrugged. I'll have to deal with it I suppose.
"A pleasure Miss Belladonna. My name is Jade." She took the hand and shook it. She placed a finger on her cheek in thought. "Belladonna....hmm. Your mother wouldn't be Blake Belladonna would it? If so, I've heard stories about her from my father. I'm Sun's daughter, although I don't know if you know who he is."
Jade turned to her team. "Sorry guys, I didn't mean to keep this-" she twitched her tail "from you. It's just kind of...habit at this point. Not letting people know, I mean."

Cherry Caramel

Nearby: BRSS, PRWI, SABL, Professor Sharp

@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus

Interactions: Everyone

"Morning everyone!" Cherry announced loudly upon entering the classroom. "Is this everyone? I thought there were more of you...oh well." She went and stood at the professor's desk, knowing he was still outside. "I'm-" she turned to the board behind her and changed her eyes to green, and turned back around "only joking. I'm not the teacher, I just wanted to see if any of you would actually think I was." She reached into her pocket, giggling, and pulled out a chocolate bar. "Anybody want a piece? I've got plenty to share."

She made her way over to an empty seat and sat down, snapping a piece off and popping it in her mouth.
Mmmmmmmm Momma makes the best chocolate bars. Ooh! This one's filled with peanut butter brownie batter! It's my lucky day! Those are my favorite! Candy wiggled in delight and broke off another piece. "Yummmmmmmm" she said, a dreamy look on her face.

Onyx Belladonna

With: Team SABL, Team PRWI Team BRSS, Prof. Sharp

Tags: KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade

Onyx nodded at her question. "Why yes it would be, and I have headd of your father once or twice in a conversation. She didn't seem to keen about, though. Something like never listening to her if I remember." She said. She kinda felt bad now, realizing that she was trying to hide the fact she was a faunus. She understood why they did it, to spare themselves of redicule, but in the end it just lead up to being worse when it was revealed.

She sighed and glanced down at her watch. "Man I woke up way too early to be here." She said to herself. "Well it was pleasure meeting you Jade, see you later." She said, pushing off the desk and walking back to her seat. "And guys! I saved you a few seats!" She shouted, motioning to the three open seats next to her, currently filled by her stuff.​

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Croc, Iola, Olive(?) > Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Professor Sharp
@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Lord Potato Lord Potato Hibiscus Hibiscus Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Seeing Io had fallen set triggered Cirrus' drilled in chivalry, he quickly released Croc and went to check on her. "Are you alright?" He smiled comfortingly but pointedly looked everywhere except at what was left of her ears. "I'm sorry if I scared you Iola, I'm feeling pretty hyped up right now I guess." Glancing at the clock he did a double take at it. "And with that we should probably be off." Grabbing a couple of apples he handed one to Iola. "Alright team roll out....where's Olive?" The overdosed teen was inexplicably gone, looking around Cirrus saw a hastily scrawled note stuck to the empty coffee pot. Outofcoffeegettingmore willcatchup. After a few tries Cirrus made sense of the run together words. "Right I guess Olive will turn up eventually, either way onward!" Opening the door he stood to the side and gestured to the others. "After you two."

Approaching the crowd of students Cirrus waved jauntily. "Good morning everyone!" He had met Phoenix, Titan and Summer a good few times before and he naturally knew his cousin Aozora quite well though he didn't seem to have arrived yet. Picking out the Rose twins he spotted Summer being hit on and Phoenix making an undoubtedly threatening comment before finding his seat. Approaching the flirting teen, Ivory he recalled from the ceremony, Cirrus spoke to him discreetly. "Don't worry he'll only torture you a little before putting you out of your misery." Grinning in amusement he found a seat and waved over Croc and Iola.

Pyro Arc
Nearby: Phoenix, Jade, Ivory, Team SABL, Team BRSS, Professor Sharp
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Pyro smiled as he looked at Onyx. "Heh, thanks Onyx." He heard her say that if he fought against her, he's in for a rough match. "Trust me, if you're fighting against me, be prepared.." Pyro had a kind yet playful smirk on his face.

Pyro looked at Jade. "Don't worry, Jade. You don't need to apologize. I don't care if you're a Faunus, you'll always be my friend and fellow teammate." Pyro said with a smile, meaning every single word that came out of his mouth.

The redhead heard Ophelia and almost immediately felt his heart start beating faster. He looked up at Ophelia, a small pink blush on his cheeks. "H-Hey, Ophelia. Th-Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it." He heard Ophelia ask him and Summer about the professor. "Only thing I know about him is that his last name is Sharp." Pyro said.

Summer Rose

bd853fc4a91703e5739aa1ba5f1b77e7.jpg
Nearby: Team BRSS, SABL & PRWI, Cirrus, Io, Croc, and Professor Sharp
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost Lord Potato Lord Potato
"Thanks, Summer. I'm doing fine. I mean, yeah, I'm a bit nervous, but I can't show that. I gotta show my teammates that I'm capable. Speaking of team leaders, congratulations, Summer. I'm sure you will be an amazing leader."

Summer let out a very unfamiliar giggle, Wait! Did I just giggle, she ignored her thoughts as she thanked him, "Aw, thanks..." She brushed back her hair behind her ear and continued, "And don't worry about being nervous! You'll be a fantastic leader." Summer was thankful when Onyx came around as she was getting a bit nervous. After the first day, she met Pyro she saw him as a fun guy to be with, but she was head over heels for him. Come on, Sum! You have never let a guy make you this nervous before! Be yourself, for crying out loud... she yelled at herself. She was about to continue her conversation with Pyro when Onyx left, but she heard the familiar voice of Ophelia.

"Pyro! Summer! Hey, I just wanted to congratulate you two on becoming leaders. I'm so proud of you guys. I think you'll both be great leaders to your teammates."

"Thanks, Ophelia for the vote of confident!" Summer laughed returning to her senses. Then when Pyro stuttered his thanks, Summer felt a bang in her heart. I'm no match to Ophelia! No, I can't just give up... she took a deep breath and answered Ophelia's question about the teacher, "No... but he looks interesting, to say the least." She turned her attention back to Pyro as he announced the name of the Professor. "Sharp? Interesting," she looked at the teacher as he just kept a watchful eye around the room, "Well, I think I should take a seat before Onyx needs to give away our seats. See you guys around!" With that, Summer walked over to Onyx. "Thanks, Onyx," she smiled at her and just let out a deep breath. Summer let her head fall onto the table and left it there until the class began.

Last edited:
[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]

7386e8a9a17115e90a212d3b26fae512.jpg
Nearby: Team BRSS, CROC, SABL & PRWI, Professor Sharp
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade IG42 IG42 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus Lord Potato Lord Potato LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Don't worry he'll only torture you a little before putting you out of your misery."

"Hey, Cirrus," Phoenix gave his cousin/uncle a quick smile as he continued with the bit, "But don't worry, Ivory. I can make you disappear if I want. And no one will be the wiser..." He held his stare with Ivory's eyes but gave in as he laughed, "Nah, I'm messing with you Ivy! But Titan might..." The same serious look returned at the last comment and kept it this time because he knew he would. Jade soon joined the rest of them and began to talk.

"Nix huh? I like it. I'm gonna start using that. What did you say to Ivy? I can only assume it was a confession of love, which is cute and a bit of a shame. Hear that? It's the sound of women's hearts breaking everywhere."

Phoenix let out a quick smile and answered,
"You wish it was that, but I don't swing for the guys. Too bad, you'll never get to see that first hand, huh?" He continued to laugh when a black haired Faunus came up to them. When she introduced herself as Onyx Belladonna. She looked interesting, to say the least, and then she soon left after her conversation with Jade was over. For a moment he listened to the conversation, but the sight of Ophelia got his attention first. Now how to keep an eye on her... he told himself.

"Sorry guys, I didn't mean to keep this, from you. It's just kind of...habit at this point. Not letting people know, I mean."

He turned his attention back to Jade as she finally showed her true colors. Phoenix propped his cheek on his fist as he looked at her,
"I kind assumed from your last name, during the ceremony. Mom told me about you dad, and he sounds like an awesome guy to hang out with." Then he recalled the tail end of the conversation and leaned forward toward her, "But you remembered Belladonna so quickly but not Rose? Man, that is harsh..."

Last edited:

Jade Wukong

Nearby: Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team BRSS, Team CROC Professor Sharp

@Tags:@KarenAKAMint
Interactions with: Phoenix

"No, you've got it all wrong Nix." She leaned in past him and whispered something in his ear. She leaned back with a small smile, and used her tail to muss his hair. "But yeah, dad's pretty fun. As for the names....Rose was a common last name where I grew up." She shrugged. "But, if you've heard about my dad you know he used to have a thing for Blake...right? Onyx being a Faunus helped with the assumption that it was her daughter."

She looked at the Professor. I wonder what kind of teacher he is? He looks laid back...but disciplined. No nonsense maybe. Should be fun. Looking at the clock she got excited, soon it all got real. Seeing the pink haired girl's antics, she covered a smile with a hand. "Takes all kinds to be Hunters. I suppose." With that statement she looked around. There were the obviously physically strong like Titan and the gray haired one Slate, the pretty ones that looked like they wouldn't last long when the work got hard like the blue haired girl and the one with wonderful fashion, the ones that looked like they belonged here which was most of the class, and the ones that didn't like the girl with the chocolate. It's gonna be an interesting first year to be sure.

Last edited:
Chikuyu Ayumi Daichi

Neighbor_Altera_Extella.png
Nearby: Team PRWI Team SABL, Team SEAS
@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall @Other people
Chikuyu wasn't really one to sleep in but this was a special case. the activity and excitement of the day before had left for physically and mentally exhausted, indeed sleeping in was the right thing to do. Well at least it would have been if she didn't sleep in to late.

At some point in her slumber she felt movement to her side and heard a light voice in her ear but she merely groaned and rolled over trying to ignore the noise. The noise outside her room continued and with an annoyed sigh she opened one eye and glanced at the clock, 8:40. Chikuyu bolted from her bed and grabbed her uniform in a panic. Slamming her open door shut she hurriedly through on her uniform and tied her messy hair back into a pony tail, it would have to do for now.

The large girl bolted out of her room and into the commons area, blitzing right passed her team mates she sprinted for the kitchen and grabbed some plain bread, it in no way would taste good but it was better than nothing. running back into the commons room she pointed at the door and yelled something through her mouth full of bread before running out of the commons room and down towards the classroom.

Dodging and weaving through groups of students Chikuyu braced herself as she rammed right into the classroom door. The door flung open and Chikuyu stumbled inside. "Made... it..." she managed to say through rushed breathes.

Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall and alot of others
Ebon was caught by surprise as Chikuyu suddenly burst out of her room and ran around in a panic. Honestly it was kind off funny to watch and even made him forget that they were running late. When she came back into the commons room and pointed at the door while franticly trying to eat something it made Ebon remember. "Oh Crap we got to go! I'm going with her! See you two there!" Not waiting for a reply Ebon took off after Chikuyu.

Following her wasn't a problem as her despearte rush for the classroom had already cleared a path through the people, Keeping up with her was a different story. Not only did that girl have long legs to go with her unnatrual height but dman was she fast! Sliding on his feet he turned the corner just in time to see Chikuyu charge straight into the door. How she didn't break it was beyond him.

Deciding he should slow down Ebon jogged into the room and stopped next to the out of breathe Chikuyu. "Now that's what I call a blitz. Nice job miss giant." As soon as the words giant left his mouth he regretted it as his comment was met with a glare that made his blood feel like it was freezing. Note to self... don't comment on her height...

Aozora Steele

Nearby: Anyone in the classroom
@Tags: Dante Verren Dante Verren WoodenZebra WoodenZebra

Sora didn't bother to wait up for his team, frankly he didn't consider them his team as of yet. Right now they were a loose band of individuals called Team SEAS. He didn't care if his supposed teammates was going to be late because for once in his school life he was not the leader. Of course team still fails as a group but it reflects mostly upon the leader, in this case Schafer. He decided to eat breakfast and get to class nice and early. Though he facepalmed when he watched two of teammates emerge into the room after causing a commotion in the halls. He quickly moved to a seat near the aisle and angled himself away from the seats next to him and from his team.

These guys are so embarrassing and undisciplined, I am ashamed to be on such a lack luster team. But hey it's only day one, there has not been any team building yet. But, this team is going to need a lot of work. A real team would have done Physical Training as a group this morning. A real team would have used their meal time as team building time. If only they did bootcamps here, this would be a vastly different story. I am so thankful this is not my responsibiliy.
Sora thought to himself.

Schafer Blitzen

Nearby: Team BRSS ,SABL,PRWI,CROC, Prof. Sharp
@Tags: Dante Verren Dante Verren Field Marshall Field Marshall
Schafer watched as her two bigger teammates rushed to class like boulders after Indiana Jones. It was hilarious. The two pushed passed people like it was nothing and got to class. Honestly, Schafer got there before them because of her height so it was easy to just shuffle under people. Schafer shifted into the classroom like she was ghost knowing she was to be noticed by at least one person. As the other two entered the young girl watched as Sora moved a bit from the team and she was honestly about to drop kick him but dealt with it accordingly.
"Hey there Aozora. I'm not calling you Sora if you mind. Anyways you should sit closer to the team. If you find us embarrassing you could say it. Other than that if you don't I will have to deal with that. If you want me to.." Schafer said in the nicest most innocent tone possible. She didn't care what he thought there was just a mishap and it was fixed so nothing to whine about right? Besides they weren't completely late. Schafer secretly set everyone's clock an hour back.

Chikuyu Ayumi Daichi

neighbor_altera_extella-png.301411

@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall @Other people
Now that she had managed to catch her breathe Chikuyu looked around the room at the other students. Almost everyone else was already there. She was really late and that annoyed her greatly. Her eyes landed on her teammate sora who was sitting with his back turned to ... Schafer? How did Schafer get there before her? That honostly made no sense but oh well she would figure it out later.

She slowly made her way over to where Sora and Schafer were sitting and sat down at the end of the row leaving the spot bewteen her and Scahfer open for Ebon. Of course the spot wasn't open for long as the moment she sat down so did Ebon. The guy was fast and spirited which was good, however he seemed like the kind of person to disregard rules. Hopefully their leader Schafer wasn't like that or else there might be a problem.

Ebon Belledona

rwby-character-jpg.301414

@Tags: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Field Marshall Field Marshall and alot of others
Ebon plopped down in the seat between Chikuyu and Schafer. The fact that both Sora and Schafer were here before him was a little annoying, They must have taken a short cut or something. That was the only logical way that those two could have beat his and Chikuyu's mad sprint. right?

Casting that thought away he began to scan the faces of the room. He recognized alot of them from the day before but he couldn't place any names to faces, well none of them except for one. His eyes fell upon his sister Onyx for a moment. at a glance she seemed to be doing well. Nodding to himself in satisfaction he closed his eyes and began to wait for the class to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back