IC RP

"The name's Gabe. Gabe the Gardener, as everyone knows me." He said, sticking out his hand so she could shake it. "What does the Crown Prince of Cuddles want?"

"Oh, he wanted uh...oh! Onions, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, and chilis. He wanted to know of you had any out here," Aurora replied. "And it's nice to meet you, I'm Aurora."

"Oh, he wanted uh...oh! Onions, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, and chilis. He wanted to know of you had any out here," Aurora replied. "And it's nice to meet you, I'm Aurora."

"Well, I guess we better get to the greenhouse." He said, before standing up. That name sounded familiar. "Aurora, huh? Aren't you a princess or something?"

"Uh...yes," She said quietly  "Would you like any help?" 

"That's cool." Gabe said, before bowing and kissing the top of her hand as if she was still royalty. "Well, Your Majesty, may you please come with me to the greenhouse." There was a happy/mischievous look in his eye, before he pulled on his vest and walked to the greenhouse.

"Is Ozzy making his famous soup?"

"That's cool." Gabe said, before bowing and kissing the top of her hand as if she was still royalty. "Well, Your Majesty, may you please come with me to the greenhouse." There was a happy/mischievous look in his eye, before he pulled on his vest and walked to the greenhouse.

"Is Ozzy making his famous soup?"

She was use to people doing that to her, it didn't stop the small blush from creeping up her face. But one of her fingers was slightly sore, and a little bruised, so the blush didn't stay long when the small pain happened. But she followed non the less. "I think so...he asked if I wanted soup when I woke up."

She was use to people doing that to her, it didn't stop the small blush from creeping up her face. But one of her fingers was slightly sore, and a little bruised, so the blush didn't stay long when the small pain happened. But she followed non the less. "I think so...he asked if I wanted soup when I woke up."

"Well, it's some of the only food that he can make that isn't sugary." Gabe said, before walking into the little glass and wood shed. Inside were plants, vegetables, fruit, flowers, herbs, berries galore. "Hey, on your way in, can you grab a basket and my watering can?"

f2502d2ea742551db34a871429580ca8.jpg

Picture0268802NaturalSingleOvalWickerBasket1Piece.jpg

"Well, it's some of the only food that he can make that isn't sugary." Gabe said, before walking into the little glass and wood shed. Inside were plants, vegetables, fruit, flowers, herbs, berries galore. "Hey, on your way in, can you grab a basket and my watering can?"

f2502d2ea742551db34a871429580ca8.jpg

Picture0268802NaturalSingleOvalWickerBasket1Piece.jpg

She nodded,a nd did as he asked, "So, he likes sugar?"

Rocky whipped around and chased Bailey throughout the forest. He wove through he trees like thread through a needle's eye. As he ran, he had heard the hooded man ask if Bailey was for sale and he nodded absentmindedly.

"As long as you promise to take care of her, she could be yours."

Admittedly, however, Rocky got the feeling he shouldn't trust this man. His thoughts and his feet stopped in their tracks when he saw a man hanging from a tree by a rope tied around his ankle, swearing loudly. With his eyes wide,  they darted from the man to the fading figure of Bailey. Surely Bailey would come back, like how she returned to his side earlier. He looked back up at the hanging man.

Rocky very much doubted he mean't to be hanging from his ankle, so he looked to the cat standing by his feet. "Kotetsu. This man needs our help, so can you cut him down?"

Kotetsu silently scurried up the man, paper claws cutting up his clothes. He swiped through the ropes with the sharp edges of his claws.

@Safety Hammer @ChazGhost

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocky whipped around and chased Bailey throughout the forest. He wove through he trees like thread through the needle's eye. He heard the hooded man ask if she was for sale and he nodded.

"As long as you promise to take care of her, she could be yours."

He stopped in his tracks when he saw a man hanging from a tree by a rope tied around his ankle, swearing loudly. Eyes wide, they darted from the man to the fading figure of Bailey. Surely Bailey would come back, like how she returned to his side. He looked back up at the hanging man.

Rocky very much doubted he mean't to be hanging from his ankle, so he looked to his feet. "Kotetsu. This man needs our help, so can you cut him down?"

Kotetsu silently scurried up the man, paper claws cutting up his clothes. He swiped through the ropes with the sharp edges of his claws.

@Safety Hammer @ChazGhost

Tom fell down to the ground with a thump. He sat up, a bit dizzy from being strung up for a couple of minutes, but slowly had his vision return. "Woah... Hey, thanks for that, bud." The tailor said, picking up his gun and offering his hand to Rocky. His gold belt buckle shining in the light that came through the gaps in the dark green canopy: "Seven In One Stroke."

"I'm Tom. Tom Finch. Where are you heading, stranger?"

"Oh," Rocky unsurely took Tom's hand, and shook it limply. Kotetsu scampered back next to Rocky's leg. "Nice to meet you, Tom. I'm Rocky and I was heading to the marketplace and this man—" he gestured to the hooded man in his company, "was going to lead me there."

"However, between you and me, I don't really trust him," he added quietly. He wasn't trying to be rude but something about that man didn't seem right. Rocky takes a look at Tom and notices his hunting equipment.

"You're a hunter, aren't you? You wouldn't mind tracking down a cat for me, would you? I mean, I don't want you to hurt her, I just need to find her... her name's Bailey, by the way."

When no sound came from within the castle, it seemed to be either abandoned, or the inhabitants decided she was not someone to open the door to, Athena turned, and walked quickly away, not waiting to see if they would open the door. She had now lost the motivation she had before, and after wandering for awhile, she sat, completely out of breath. Her lack of food was beginning to show, and she hadn't exactly been fed well before anyway. Suddenly, the world started spinning, and she leaned over to one side, feeling sick.  After recovering a little, she struggled to her feet again, walking much slower now, one hand extended and brushing on the trees she passed, just in case another dizzy spell came. She was worried now, at least she was well hydrated from the spring she had found that morning. 

Not knowing how much time had passed, nor where she was going or what she was looking for, she continued to walk, now leaning heavily on the trees she passed. When was the last time she had slept? She could not recall. She did not like to sleep for long, as she was much too afraid to. If only her wings were healed, she could fly up into the trees, where she belonged.

Lost in thought, a distant and sad expression on her face, she walked past a large tree, and as she came around the other side, she was suddenly in front of a woman clad in all white. Shocked, she squeaked breathlessly, and backed up quickly. Her weak legs stumbled, and she fell hard onto the ground, her wings breaking her fall to some extent, but the dizziness that she had tried hard to avoid suddenly came over her, blurring her vision. The world was spinning, and she rolled onto her side, her vision blurring and fading, black and silver spots dancing around in front of her. She knew that if she wasn't careful, she would pass out, and she had no idea what that woman would do. Even so, all she could do was lay there, in a semi-conscious state, struggling to stand, or even sit up.

@Delacare

"I promise to take care of  the cat. You can trust me on that." Jack said to Rocky when he said he had to promise to treat Bailey right to get her.

"My names Jack for anyone wondering and I can hear you whispering... Not sure what about exactly about but it's still rude." Jack said when Rocky whispered something to Tom. Then he leaned on the tree before adding "Rocky boy I doubt a hunter is trained to hunt a paper cat. If he is then he has a weird set of skills for a hunter"

@Windmill @Safety Hammer

"Oh," Rocky unsurely took Tom's hand, and shook it limply. Kotetsu scampered back next to Rocky's leg. "Nice to meet you, Tom. I'm Rocky and I was heading to the marketplace and this man—" he gestured to the hooded man in his company, "was going to lead me there."

"However, between you and me, I don't really trust him," he added quietly. He wasn't trying to be rude but something about that man didn't seem right. Rocky takes a look at Tom and notices his hunting equipment.

"You're a hunter, aren't you? You wouldn't mind tracking down a cat for me, would you? I mean, I don't want you to hurt her, I just need to find her... her name's Bailey, by the way."

"Yeeeahhh, seeing how you are currently being led in the opposite direction of the marketplace, I don't either."

"A hunter? Oh, no, I'm far, far from it. I just keep this gun with me because ever since I left my old shop, I've been attacked monsters and wild animals." He chuckled, before remembering his encounters with giants, unicorns, and wild boars. "Nah, I'm a tailor by trade. I am a bit of a trapper though. But seeing how the cat was running toward the castle, he's in good hands."

"Sorry about that, Jack. It's just sometimes I get... feelings about people when I meet them. It's gotten me out of a lot scuffles before, so I don't like taking my chances," Rocky huffed. He didn't mean to come off as rude, but now that he thought about it was hard not to. Mentally, he kicked himself.

Tom said that he was in the opposite direction of the marketplace and his eyes narrowed. So the feelings were right! Jack was as bad as directions as Mikan! But, seeing as his main priority now was finding Bailey, he put the thought aside. Tom explained that he was a tailor and a trapper so Rocky shrugs.

"Still. Can you help us catch Bailey? She went that way. Towards a castle, as you were saying." Rocky pointed to the direction he'd last seen her run off to. Not wanting to rush them, he reluctantly began chasing after her.

He watched Rocky run off after Bailey again and shook his head with a sigh. "And off he goes, after the cat... well Mr.Finch you said something about a castle? If the cat ends up in it, can you guide us through it?" Jack asked as he began to walking calmly after Rocky.

@Windmill@Safety Hammer

When no sound came from within the castle, it seemed to be either abandoned, or the inhabitants decided she was not someone to open the door to, Athena turned, and walked quickly away, not waiting to see if they would open the door. She had now lost the motivation she had before, and after wandering for awhile, she sat, completely out of breath. Her lack of food was beginning to show, and she hadn't exactly been fed well before anyway. Suddenly, the world started spinning, and she leaned over to one side, feeling sick.  After recovering a little, she struggled to her feet again, walking much slower now, one hand extended and brushing on the trees she passed, just in case another dizzy spell came. She was worried now, at least she was well hydrated from the spring she had found that morning. 

Not knowing how much time had passed, nor where she was going or what she was looking for, she continued to walk, now leaning heavily on the trees she passed. When was the last time she had slept? She could not recall. She did not like to sleep for long, as she was much too afraid to. If only her wings were healed, she could fly up into the trees, where she belonged.

Lost in thought, a distant and sad expression on her face, she walked past a large tree, and as she came around the other side, she was suddenly in front of a woman clad in all white. Shocked, she squeaked breathlessly, and backed up quickly. Her weak legs stumbled, and she fell hard onto the ground, her wings breaking her fall to some extent, but the dizziness that she had tried hard to avoid suddenly came over her, blurring her vision. The world was spinning, and she rolled onto her side, her vision blurring and fading, black and silver spots dancing around in front of her. She knew that if she wasn't careful, she would pass out, and she had no idea what that woman would do. Even so, all she could do was lay there, in a semi-conscious state, struggling to stand, or even sit up.

@Delacare

The Snow Queen watched the drama with a distant expression. She had sensed the winged girl's approach earlier, and not surprised when she appeared before her. The Snow Queen kneeled gracefully down beside the girl and brushed her long dark back to look at her face.

"Little ones like you should not go so long without nourishment. You are weak enough as it is." Athena would feel a rush of coolness through her body as the Queen's hand brushed her cheek. Reaching into her hair, the Queen drew out the string of frosted berries that were woven in, and snapped off an ice shard that was growing from her hair.

Taking the shard of ice, she open Athena's mouth and placed the shard on her tongue. The ice melted instantly and the water flowed down her throat to give her enough energy to stand. She then began feeding Athena the berries with great care. "Eat and be revived, little one. If you sleep now, you will never wake." Though her expression remained frozen blank, there was kindness in the Snow Queen's voice.

"BAILEY!" Rocky called out again, cupping his hands around his mouth as he trudged through the forest. "BAAAAILLLEYYYY! No rush, but come on guys!"

He spotted her bright orange coat dashing through the dark tones of the forest. Towards a castle looming over the treetops. Though it seemed intimidating, he had the feeling it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Bailey began scaling the ivy that clung to the brick walls and just as quickly disappeared into one of the windows.

"Shoot." He threw open the door and headed inside, finding it lit only by torches with paintings and portraits hanging on walls. "Bailey, you're going to be in sooo much trouble when I find you," he whispered as he slunk along the hallway. 

He he looked at the figures of Tom and Jack. "Can we even be here? And what is this place?"

Athena squeezed her eyes shut as the woman knelt down beside her, expecting pain from her touch. The kindness surprised her, and as she was given what she thought to be ice, and berries, she sat up slowly, ruffling her wings. She stared up at the lovely woman in surprise, although on further inspection, Athena didn't think this woman was entirely human either.

"Ah... Thank you. I was merely startled, I'm sorry...", she sat up properly now, feeling at least some of her strength returning.

"That is true. But perhaps for me to never wake would be the kindest thing...", an unfathomably sad expression crossed her face, as old wounds were opened fresh, and she flinched a little at the painful jolt in her heart.

Carefully, she stood, and found that whatever the nice woman had fed her, she now felt much better. "My name is Athena... Yggdrasil. I owe you my life.", Athena bowed low, her wings draping out behind her. And even though she still looked sad, as she always did, respect was clear in her voice. This was the nicest person she had met since... Yggdrasil. Sure, people had shown kindness in giving her a meal in return for work, but none would go out of their way as this woman had. Even if the woman was cold, for some reason Athena was comforted by that coldness, she had never really been bothered by it, and winter was her favourite season. 

@Delacare

"BAILEY!" Rocky called out again, cupping his hands around his mouth as he trudged through the forest. "BAAAAILLLEYYYY! No rush, but come on guys!"

He spotted her bright orange coat dashing through the dark tones of the forest. Towards a castle looming over the treetops. Though it seemed intimidating, he had the feeling it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Bailey began scaling the ivy that clung to the brick walls and just as quickly disappeared into one of the windows.

"Shoot." He threw open the door and headed inside, finding it lit only by torches with paintings and portraits hanging on walls. "Bailey, you're going to be in sooo much trouble when I find you," he whispered as he slunk along the hallway. 

He he looked at the figures of Tom and Jack. "Can we even be here? And what is this place?"

"Absolutely! This is my home!" The tailor said with a smile. "Maybe if we lay out a bowl of cream or something..."

"Absolutely! This is my home!" The tailor said with a smile. "Maybe if we lay out a bowl of cream or something..."

"Though I appreciate your help, Bailey is a paper cat. As much as she'd like food, it go right through her probably. We should go look for her instead."

Rocky said in a hushed tone as he began making his way around the castle. He stuck his head through every door, ignorant of any inhabitants within. 

"Surely she must be around here somewhere..."

And definitely Bailey was somewhere. She had snuck into a room of people unseen, and wove through the legs of the people. She brushed up upon the leg of a man and meowed, inviting a tall brunette man dressed in green to scratch her ears.

Athena squeezed her eyes shut as the woman knelt down beside her, expecting pain from her touch. The kindness surprised her, and as she was given what she thought to be ice, and berries, she sat up slowly, ruffling her wings. She stared up at the lovely woman in surprise, although on further inspection, Athena didn't think this woman was entirely human either.

"Ah... Thank you. I was merely startled, I'm sorry...", she sat up properly now, feeling at least some of her strength returning.

"That is true. But perhaps for me to never wake would be the kindest thing...", an unfathomably sad expression crossed her face, as old wounds were opened fresh, and she flinched a little at the painful jolt in her heart.

Carefully, she stood, and found that whatever the nice woman had fed her, she now felt much better. "My name is Athena... Yggdrasil. I owe you my life.", Athena bowed low, her wings draping out behind her. And even though she still looked sad, as she always did, respect was clear in her voice. This was the nicest person she had met since... Yggdrasil. Sure, people had shown kindness in giving her a meal in return for work, but none would go out of their way as this woman had. Even if the woman was cold, for some reason Athena was comforted by that coldness, she had never really been bothered by it, and winter was her favourite season. 

@Delacare

"Yggdrasil, such an old name for one so young." The Snow queen stood up and regarded Athena with curious eyes. She recalled that that name belonged to an ancient ash that watched over the progress of the world in a fashion similar to that of the four seasons. It was doubtful that Athena would have any relation to the tree.

"You owe me nothing; I saved you for my own reasons. If, however, you insist on owing me a debt, know that I will collect in a way you least expect. You must remain within the waking world until then." The Snow Queen acknowledged Athena's show of respect with a curt nod.

The Snow Queen reached up and pulled her hood back, revealing the fact that her icy head adornments were actually growing from her head. Turning back to her original course, she continued on her way. Though she made to gesture to inditcate it, it was obvious that Athena was expected to follow. With a looming castle off in the distance to the Snow Queen's right, she strode off deeper into the forest.

"Though I appreciate your help, Bailey is a paper cat. As much as she'd like food, it go right through her probably. We should go look for her instead."

Rocky said in a hushed tone as he began making his way around the castle. He stuck his head through every door, ignorant of any inhabitants within. 

"Surely she must be around here somewhere..."

And definitely Bailey was somewhere. She had snuck into a room of people unseen, and wove through the legs of the people. She brushed up upon the leg of a man and meowed, inviting a tall brunette man dressed in green to scratch her ears.

Ozzy looked down, and squealed when he saw the cat. Sure it was made of paper, but it was so adorable. He set down his spoon with which he was mixing his soup, and picked up the kitty. It may have been nothing more than simple paper, but it felt like it also held some weight to it. Cradling it in one arm, Ozzy was able to scratch behind the cute feline's ears without a problem.

Ozzy looked down, and squealed when he saw the cat. Sure it was made of paper, but it was so adorable. He set down his spoon with which he was mixing his soup, and picked up the kitty. It may have been nothing more than simple paper, but it felt like it also held some weight to it. Cradling it in one arm, Ozzy was able to scratch behind the cute feline's ears without a problem.

Rocky's ears perked up when he heard the familiar sound of a paper cat's purring. It was a strange sound, more like the noisy jitter of a pencil scratch than that of a normal cat's. He traced the sound further down the hallway, and stuck his head in a room. Bailey's bright orange fur stuck out like a sore thumb, and he made a beeline straight towards her.

Then he noticed a man pick her up and cradle her in his arms. "Uh, excuse me sir, it seems you have caught my cat," his voice was shaky as he attempted to edge closer to Bailey without startling her or the man. Though, he got the feeling that this man meant no harm. The man was dressed in emerald greens, much shorter than him but seemed to be bursting at the seams with untapped energy. His eyes were blue and shimmering, and Rocky found himself stuttering.

"Uh, but, uh, you could keep her if you want," he continued to stare into those blue eyes. "I'm Roka, I mean Rocky. My cats call my Rocky. I mean my friends, uh," he stumbled through his sentence.

Rocky's ears perked up when he heard the familiar sound of a paper cat's purring. It was a strange sound, more like the noisy jitter of a pencil scratch than that of a normal cat's. He traced the sound further down the hallway, and stuck his head in a room. Bailey's bright orange fur stuck out like a sore thumb, and he made a beeline straight towards her.

Then he noticed a man pick her up and cradle her in his arms. "Uh, excuse me sir, it seems you have caught my cat," his voice was shaky as he attempted to edge closer to Bailey without startling her or the man. Though, he got the feeling that this man meant no harm. The man was dressed in emerald greens, much shorter than him but seemed to be bursting at the seams with untapped energy. His eyes were blue and shimmering, and Rocky found himself stuttering.

"Uh, but, uh, you could keep her if you want," he continued to stare into those blue eyes. "I'm Roka, I mean Rocky. My cats call my Rocky. I mean my friends, uh," he stumbled through his sentence.

Ozzy smiled kindly, before giggling at the stuttering that Rocky was currently doing. This guy was really cute. He had a very snugglable vibe around him, and that immediately drew him to the prince.

s"Well, Mr Rocky, my name is Ozzy. Prince Ozzy, to be exact. And if this kitty is yours, you can have her back, if you want."

Ozzy smiled kindly, before giggling at the stuttering that Rocky was currently doing. This guy was really cute. He had a very snugglable vibe around him, and that immediately drew him to the prince.

s"Well, Mr Rocky, my name is Ozzy. Prince Ozzy, to be exact. And if this kitty is yours, you can have her back, if you want."

Rocky blushed furiously as he beckoned Bailey to his side. Once again she complied with a slight hesitance, joining the other cat's in his herd. Mikan stretched across his shoulders and watched the man, Prince Ozzy, with a curious gaze.

"So, um, Prince Ozzy, what, uh, brings you to here?" Rocky's voice trailed off when he realized that this was probably his castle. "Uh, nevermind, this is your castle, right?" 

Users who are viewing this thread