IC RP

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

giphy.gif

She tripped again, getting more dirt and small stones into her already busted and bloody knees. She cried out, her voice going unheard by all except a green snake nearby. Still, the fragile looking woman got up again, and continued. She was weak from blood loss and beating she took just that morning. Now, dressed in something she hadn't worn in years, she trudged on through the woods, hoping to find somewhere safe to rest. And soon enough, the golden haired lass came upon a castle. Though she noticed the lit braziers, Aurora didn't care. She continued until she was inside, before collapsing. 

@Safety Hammer

@ChazGhost

@Delacare

@FrostFire

@TaraSobiki

@Ratatoskr

Last edited by a moderator:

She tripped again, getting more dirt and small stones into her already busted and bloody knees. She cried out, her voice going unheard by all except a green snake nearby. Still, the fragile looking woman got up again, and continued. She was weak from blood loss and beating she took just that morning. Now, dressed in something she hadn't worn in years, she trudged on through the woods, hoping to find somewhere safe to rest. And soon enough, the golden haired lass came upon a castle. Though she noticed the lit braziers, Aurora didn't care. She continued until she was inside, before collapsing. 

@Safety Hammer

@ChazGhost

@Delacare

@FrostFire

@TaraSobiki

@Ratatoskr

"..... Oh shit! Ozzy, help me get 'er up......!"

When Aurora came to, she would see an emerald clad prince, arguing with a raggedy and poor looking man, who was holding a rifle and pointing at her. "I'm telling you, Ozzy. I've seen 'er before. She's some sorta princess or something. If she stays here, I betcha she's gonna screw us over." The blonde man said, getting kinda flustered. Then the short, brown haired prince poked his nose.

"Oh hush, you big dummy! She's hurt! We gotta keep her here till she's better, and then she can leave if she wants to. I found the castle, I get to be the king.... or something."

"..... Oh shit! Ozzy, help me get 'er up......!"

When Aurora came to, she would see an emerald clad prince, arguing with a raggedy and poor looking man, who was holding a rifle and pointing at her. "I'm telling you, Ozzy. I've seen 'er before. She's some sorta princess or something. If she stays here, I betcha she's gonna screw us over." The blonde man said, getting kinda flustered. Then the short, brown haired prince poked his nose.

"Oh hush, you big dummy! She's hurt! We gotta keep her here till she's better, and then she can leave if she wants to. I found the castle, I get to be the king.... or something."

"How have you two not killed each other yet?" Another voice joined in. Alice had silently joined thhe two while they were arguing, and like them, didn't notice at first the young woman waking up.

Aurora was confused. Everywhere hurt, and someone was yelling, which really didn't help that fact much. She slowly opened her eyes, only to quickly get up when she saw a gun pointed a her. Though she said nothing, she couldn't just run. Now, Alice noticed. "She's awake."

"How have you two not killed each other yet?" Another voice joined in. Alice had silently joined thhe two while they were arguing, and like them, didn't notice at first the young woman waking up.

Aurora was confused. Everywhere hurt, and someone was yelling, which really didn't help that fact much. She slowly opened her eyes, only to quickly get up when she saw a gun pointed a her. Though she said nothing, she couldn't just run. Now, Alice noticed. "She's awake."

(He's holding the gun like in the picture. He's simply pointing his finger at her.)

"Because Ozzy and I are buddies. And we don't like to kill tons of people like you." Tom said, poking her nose this time. "Also, where the hell were you all day?"

Ozzy smiled, and centered his circlet. "I'm gonna get her some food."

(He's holding the gun like in the picture. He's simply pointing his finger at her.)

"Because Ozzy and I are buddies. And we don't like to kill tons of people like you." Tom said, poking her nose this time. "Also, where the hell were you all day?"

Ozzy smiled, and centered his circlet. "I'm gonna get her some food."

(Ah, okay.)

"I was sleeping after getting high as balls," She deadpanned with a shrug, then looked at the beaten up girl. "Hey you're that douchey King Phillip's girl. What the hell are you doing all y he fucking way out here?" Aurora stood there silent for a bit, before answering quietly. "I ran."

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls could I have all your attestations." Said a man under a big cloak with his face covered up in shadows. He was standing on top of a crate in the middle of a small village. The villagers looked up at the man with curiosity. "You see not to long ago a man on horse back caring letters to be delivered here was pushed down a steep hill. So as a good man I decide to deliver the letters myself... Verbally." The man said pulling a sack of mail out of under his cloak. Then he pulled out one letter and began reading it, in his best woman voice "Dear Johnny Marks my dearest Johnny I just got your letter and yes. I'll happily marry you once your witch of a wife has a "accident". I'll be waiting at the bear club inn. Your love, Emerald Coal.". A man in the crowd then got punched and knocked out by a woman standing next to him.

(Ah, okay.)

"I was sleeping after getting high as balls," She deadpanned with a shrug, then looked at the beaten up girl. "Hey you're that douchey King Phillip's girl. What the hell are you doing all y he fucking way out here?" Aurora stood there silent for a bit, before answering quietly. "I ran."

"Allie, you're scaring her!" Ozzy whined, before walking over and hugging Aurora. "Eeeeeverything will be okay!" He said, rubbing her head. "Would you like some soup?"

"Allie, you're scaring her!" Ozzy whined, before walking over and hugging Aurora. "Eeeeeverything will be okay!" He said, rubbing her head. "Would you like some soup?"

"She's not scaring me...The gun was makings me slightly uncomfortable," Aurora explained. Alice shot a glare at Ozzy, "See, I'm all cuddly, and nice." This made her chuckle a littlex but wince when her head was rubbed. "Uh...Y-yes please."

5986854aeb98258fb47f97245183f313.jpg

Athena wandered aimlessly through the forest, a distant expression on her face. She walked slowly and silently, wondering what exactly she wanted to do now. A low grumble drew her attention, and a sharp pain ran through her stomach, a pain she was trying to ignore.

Ah... When did I eat last...?

Realising she had not eaten properly in at least a few days, she decided it was probably best to try and find something... Someone, who could give her a meal. Reluctantly, Athena walked quicker, with more intent than before. Even if she was set on finding a meal, her muscles were tense, her back ridged. She was afraid, the dull pain from her scars getting slightly worse as her mind worked, worrying.

Not noticing much around her, preoccupied by her thoughts, she jumped as she suddenly happened upon a castle. Whipping her head around, she backed away quickly, back into the forest. 

She could see no one around, and after checking her surroundings thoroughly, she crept slowly between the trees she had hastily hidden behind, and edged towards the castle she had managed to miss. Keeping her distance from the door, she inspected it. She had never seen it before, which was surprising, considering she wandered this forest most of the time.

Which meant she was lost.

Her paranoia took hold, and forced her to stay back, while her stomach wanted her to run, knocking on the door, and begging for a meal. She wobbled a bit, but quickly corrected herself and hugged the tree, still peeking round with one eye, her long curtain of hair pulled out of the way. But, the pain in her stomach held her in place, her legs too weak to run away. It wasn't like she could go away, it might take her days, or weeks, to find somewhere else. Breathing shallowly, she jerked herself into motion, and went up to the door, panicing a little as she knocked three times on the door, as hard as she could.

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer

5986854aeb98258fb47f97245183f313.jpg

Athena wandered aimlessly through the forest, a distant expression on her face. She walked slowly and silently, wondering what exactly she wanted to do now. A low grumble drew her attention, and a sharp pain ran through her stomach, a pain she was trying to ignore.

Ah... When did I eat last...?

Realising she had not eaten properly in at least a few days, she decided it was probably best to try and find something... Someone, who could give her a meal. Reluctantly, Athena walked quicker, with more intent than before. Even if she was set on finding a meal, her muscles were tense, her back ridged. She was afraid, the dull pain from her scars getting slightly worse as her mind worked, worrying.

Not noticing much around her, preoccupied by her thoughts, she jumped as she heard people talking not far from where she was. Whipping her head around, she backed into a tree. They sounded relatively far off, and she could not see them, and could only hear the faint voices of a few people.

Creeping slowly between the trees, she edged towards the castle she could now see, and the people in front of it. Keeping her distance, she peeked around a large tree, and saw the group. She had never seen any of them before, but that wasn't exactly surprising.

Then one of them mentioned soup.

Soup... I haven't had soup in... Years. But...

Her paranoia took hold, and forced her to stay back, while her stomach wanted her to run, begging for a meal. She wobbled a bit, but quickly corrected herself and hugged the tree, still peeking round with one eye, her long curtain of hair pulled out of the way.

Regardless of how nice the blonde girl looked, Athena did not like the look of the weapons the others held, and she was even more afraid now than she had been before, she was almost chocking on it. But, the pain in her stomach held her in place, her legs too weak to run away.

@FireMaiden @Safety Hammer

(They're inside a castle.)

"She's not scaring me...The gun was makings me slightly uncomfortable," Aurora explained. Alice shot a glare at Ozzy, "See, I'm all cuddly, and nice." This made her chuckle a littlex but wince when her head was rubbed. "Uh...Y-yes please."

"Yay!" Ozzy said, before tugging on Alice's smock. "Hey, can you help me with the soup? I still need to chop up some of the veggies and meat." Ozzy sked this becuse Alice kept all of the knives locked away from Ozzy. She deemed them too dangerous for the little prince to be around, seeing how he was practically a child.

"Yay!" Ozzy said, before tugging on Alice's smock. "Hey, can you help me with the soup? I still need to chop up some of the veggies and meat." Ozzy sked this becuse Alice kept all of the knives locked away from Ozzy. She deemed them too dangerous for the little prince to be around, seeing how he was practically a child.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on," Alice said with a sigh, not only talking to Ozzy, but Aurora as well, who followed silently when Alice started walking.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on," Alice said with a sigh, not only talking to Ozzy, but Aurora as well, who followed silently when Alice started walking.

"Hey, while I season the broth, can you have.. Aurora, is it?" Ozzy asked, looking back at the princess. "Can you go out back and see if Gabe has any onions, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, and chilis? He's our smexy gardener." Ozzy crooned, while he put on his 'kiss the cook' apron. 

"Hey, while I season the broth, can you have.. Aurora, is it?" Ozzy asked, looking back at the princess. "Can you go out back and see if Gabe has any onions, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, and chilis? He's our smexy gardener." Ozzy crooned, while he put on his 'kiss the cook' apron. 

"I uh....I guess I can..." She said softly, with a small nod as she did as she was asked, soe thing she had gotten very use to, but more as a commad than question. Once out back, she looked around for a few moments, before softly calling out. "Gabe?" She hoped she had the name right.

"I uh....I guess I can..." She said softly, with a small nod as she did as she was asked, soe thing she had gotten very use to, but more as a commad than question. Once out back, she looked around for a few moments, before softly calling out. "Gabe?" She hoped she had the name right.

"Shh!" A voice came from behind the princess. The voice stemmed from a rather muscular satyr squatting down by a bed of delphiniums. On top of one of the flowers was probably the most beautiful butterfly she would have seen.

"Pretty, ain't she?" The gardener asked in an amazed and low whisper. "Took me two months to make the conditions right for this beaute to arrive."

ead1da74b88faf48470cf36061577e8c.jpg

"Shh!" A voice came from behind the princess. The voice stemmed from a rather muscular satyr squatting down by a bed of delphiniums. On top of one of the flowers was probably the most beautiful butterfly she would have seen.

"Pretty, ain't she?" The gardener asked in an amazed and low whisper. "Took me two months to make the conditions right for this beaute to arrive."

ead1da74b88faf48470cf36061577e8c.jpg

"O-Oh, sorry, it's just Ozzy sent me out here to find you," She said quietly.

After reading a few more letters to the crowd broke out into a all out fist fight. The hooded man smirked under his hood as dropped the bag of mail to the ground before jumping off the crate he was on and calmly walking away from the huge fight chuckling to himself. "Reading fake letter to a village was the best idea I have had, only little ahead of pushing that mail carrier down that hill. I wonder if his arm was really broken... who knows, who cares." The hooded man said to himself as he walked out of the village and into the forest. Once he was far enough away from the village he took his hood off to reveal his pumpkin head.

IMG_0943.JPG

Rocky wove through the woods as his cat, Mikan, used his head to steer him like the driver of a horse-cart. The milky white cat (made of folded up parchment) had nestled himself utop the crown of Rocky's head, and in return Rocky passed up the occasional treat for guiding him along without bumping into any trees.

Under Mikan's paid protection, Rocky had begun sketching another feline to add to the paper-mache herd that was already following him. This car was a tortoiseshell, with bright feisty green eyes. He was thinking of naming her Tora. He sketched quickly, getting ready to start work at his marketplace stall, where he was heading. But unfortunately Mikan did not understand his directions. Rin, the most honest of his cats, bumped into his leg and exchanged a worried glance.

"Mikan! Rin says you're leading us the wrong way! Is this true?" Rocky's  eyes were focused on the ground but his voice took on a teasing tone. Mikan batted at his eye playfully, but caused Rocky to jump in surprise. His hand slipped and he accidentally Bailey's drawing. She became a living, breathing cat and shook within the paper. Keeping eye contact with him, she jumped out into the real world. Her green eyes glimmered defiantly and she sped off into the trees.

"BAILEEY!" Rocky called out after the cat, his normally quiet voice like that of rolling thunder. He ran after her with his cats at his heels. "BAILLEEYY! COME BACK!"

(Open for interaction!)

"Now were to next... The map say there a town nearby... I could go there and scary up some fun... Yeah I'll..." Jack said until he heard somone yell for someone else named Bailey to come back. "Oww my nonexistent ears... Who the hell is yelling that loud?" Jack said annoyed before watching a strange looking green eyed cat run by him. "I take it your Bailey... Nice to meet ya." Jack said to the cat as it ran away before putting his hood back on in case the owner or who ever was chasing the cat comes by.

@Windmill

11473.gif

20170113.gif

AcrobaticFriendlyAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif

snow-queen-fur-over-winter-background-62370452.jpg

The sky darkened as heavy clouds rolled in from nowhere and began to deposit a steady flurry of snowflakes over a small clearing in the forest. Everywhere the snowflakes landed, the greens and browns of the clearing floor and trees became frosted with delicate layers of ice. The falling snow collected on every surface of ice until there was a thick, puffy layer of sparkling ice crystals. As the snow continued to fall, some of it began to swirl tightly in the center of the clearing, and out of this twister of snow appeared the Snow Queen, standing serenely in a frozen clearing and gazing around calmly. Anyone witnessing her spectacular entrance would find themselves surprised that she had materialized without a scrap of clothing on. After taking a moment to appraise her current location, naked woman looked up to the swirling clouds and beckoned to them with a simple nod. Responding to her call, the clouds swirled into a tight column and drew down from the sky to touchdown around the Snow Queen. who was quickly lost inside the clouds. After a few seconds, the clouds folded in on themselves and became a fur-lined hooded dress and diamond necklace that fit the Snow Queen perfectly.

6f3f80d16bb7c7813ebbcb1e3d5e67bd.jpg

Placing the hood over her heading, the Snow Queen left the clearing at steady pace. The last of the snowflakes fell to the ground as the frozen over clearing quickly thawed back to normal. Walking through the forest quietly, the Snow Queen kept her eyes trained on the path before her. She looked to be gliding through the trees, and of  anyone were to look beneath her dress, they would see that her bare feet only ever came in contact with large snowflakes that froze and melted only to meet her footfalls. Slowly, as she moved through the forest, beautiful pink flowers carried on a fragrant and warm breeze began to circle the Snow Queen as a ray of sunlight placed her in a spotlight; the strange occurrences carried an air of confusion and worry.

"Worry not, Spring, Summer. I am aware that I am out of season, and I shall not be here long. After all, I do not have all the time in the world." Her voice ringing out clearly, like clear waters flowing over crystal, the Snow Queen addressed the flowers and wind calmly. She had not stopped moving forward, and as she finished speaking, the sleeves of her dress shrank slightly.

As quickly as they appeared, the flowers, wind, and ray of sun were gone. Walking with seemingly no goal, the Snow Queen continued through the forest.

((Open for interaction.))

"O-Oh, sorry, it's just Ozzy sent me out here to find you," She said quietly.

"The name's Gabe. Gabe the Gardener, as everyone knows me." He said, sticking out his hand so she could shake it. "What does the Crown Prince of Cuddles want?"

"BAILE— oh, you've found her!" Rocky halted in his tracks as a man wearing a hood appeared in front of him. He approached the man carefully as there were never guarantees that people were going to be friendly. He also couldn't get a read on the man, but he seemed okay.

"Bailey! Come here please!" Relucatantly, Bailey joined his side. "Thank you, sir. I'm Rocky and usually my cats are a little more well-behaved," he apologized as Mikan jumped down to his shoulder. "I need to get going but, I kinda don't know where I am. Could you maybe show me where the nearest marketplace is?"

Then, as if in defiance or to prove him to not be the cat trainer he was, Bailey jumped off his shoulder and back into the forest. "No! BAILEY!"

@ChazGhost

Rocky wove through the woods as his cat, Mikan, used his head to steer him like the driver of a horse-cart. The milky white cat (made of folded up parchment) had nestled himself utop the crown of Rocky's head, and in return Rocky passed up the occasional treat for guiding him along without bumping into any trees.

Under Mikan's paid protection, Rocky had begun sketching another feline to add to the paper-mache herd that was already following him. This car was a tortoiseshell, with bright feisty green eyes. He was thinking of naming her Tora. He sketched quickly, getting ready to start work at his marketplace stall, where he was heading. But unfortunately Mikan did not understand his directions. Rin, the most honest of his cats, bumped into his leg and exchanged a worried glance.

"Mikan! Rin says you're leading us the wrong way! Is this true?" Rocky's  eyes were focused on the ground but his voice took on a teasing tone. Mikan batted at his eye playfully, but caused Rocky to jump in surprise. His hand slipped and he accidentally Bailey's drawing. She became a living, breathing cat and shook within the paper. Keeping eye contact with him, she jumped out into the real world. Her green eyes glimmered defiantly and she sped off into the trees.

"BAILEEY!" Rocky called out after the cat, his normally quiet voice like that of rolling thunder. He ran after her with his cats at his heels. "BAILLEEYY! COME BACK!"

(Open for interaction!)

"Aaaaaaand that's about it!" Tom said, before standing back to admire his work. He had fixed a simple rope trap, but strong enough to lift up a deer. "Tom Finch, you have truly out done yourself. Your genius know no bounds." He said, with a smirk. Then, a cat passed by his feet.

A house cat. In the middle of the forest.

"What the hell..?" Tom pondered, watching the cat mew away into the distance, running towards the castle. The tailor scratched his head in bewilderment, but shrugged it off thinking that the cat was possibly a Fable as well. The he heard someone scream the cat's name. Tom jumped in the air and shrieked, landing conveniently on top of the trap. In an instant, he was hanging from a treebranch by a rope wrapped around his ankle.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!"

TheHangedMan.jpg

Jack was surprised to see a man walk up to him followed by a herd of paper cats. "Well today is going to be interesting." Jack said quietly. Jack watched Bailey the cat walk back to the man who introduce himself as Rocky. Then Rocky asked for directions, which made Jack grinning under his hood as he thought what terrible place he could lead the man or just simple get him even more lost. Then Bailey ran away again and Rocky yelled out to her. Then a few seconds later he heard another man yell. "Is Bailey for sale? I think she my kind of cat." Jack said grinning even more before calmly walking in the duration Bailey ran off in.

A few moment later he came up to a man hang by the leg from a tree. "Hows It hanging? Have you see a cat run by?" Jack said looking up at the man hanging from the tree.

@Safety Hammer @Windmill

Users who are viewing this thread