• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

symphonia

Yeah but no
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It’s another search thread! Wowzers

I’m Zeph, 25, been writing and telling stories all my life and RPing for over half of it. I adore creating characters and watching them grow and develop, throwing them into sticky and difficult situations to see how they squirm.

I’m a literate writer but flexible; sometimes quick-written dialogue heavy RP is my jam, sometimes I like lengthy descriptions. Being able to write a conversation is very important to me - loads of description just for the sake of being fancy doth not floateth mine boat. If your character says or does something, I like to be given a beat for my character to react - and vice versa.

Now let’s do some bullet points.

What I offer:
- a (mostly) active role player, daily posts though I don’t expect my partner to be the same (some of my favourite roleplays go weeks without a response, I’m fine with it)
- good grammar, plot twists, and plenty of opportunity for interaction and plot guidance
- memes/images/songs in OOC that remind me of our characters/roleplay
- ghost friendly (we’ve all been there)
- I only write females in m/f pairings, but would be willing to try f/f for the right plot
- side characters! World and lore building! Plotting! Writing by the seat of our pants!

What I’m looking for:
-
- fairly literate
- bold and brave decisions, keeping me on my toes and giving some good responses to keep the plot moving, twisting and turning
- a love of thematic underpinnings and able to create/write deep, realistic characters

I’m a bit plot-fatigued at the moment so I’m just going to throw a little word bank down below. If you’ve got something you’re craving, send me a PM! Replies to this thread will be deleted.

Enemies to lovers ~ Bonding through trauma ~ Dark and gritty ~ Comedic scenarios ~ Fantasy (historical or modern) ~ Sci-Fi ~ Action and adventure ~ Romance ~ Found family ~ Apocalypse ~ Fandom OCs ~ Fanfiction tropes ~ Episodic

I also write a lot on discord if preferred - enquire within for my tag!

mental health took a deep dive, but i'm tentatively back!! if any of this floats your boat, please DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back