• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I will throw a shoe if I don't get my hyperfixation roleplays (Fandom and non-fandom)

Bohness

✨So high I could eat a star✨
Hey!
I'm gonna keep this nice and short. I have some fandoms that I've been wanting to roleplay with specific pairings (romantic and platonic). I'm gonna list them below and hopefully get some things going. I don't have many rules or triggers. As long as you roleplay in third person past tense and don't use one-liners for every response we'll be good. Some of these aren't fandom so if you're looking for oc roleplays that here as well : )
I can rp on twitter and on here just let me know
And all of this is M/M if there is romance

- FANDOM -

SPN

Destiel and I would love to muse Castiel

MCYT
A roleplay mostly revolving around the time Schlatt came to be president
We can divvy up characters when we discuss
I can muse most of them some it doesn't matter to me
We could also base this off origins SMP

Sallyface
I have a lot of ideas when it comes to this based on this and yeah larryface aha

- Non Fandom -

Two ghosthunters go to a job and actually encounter a demon
Beliver x Skeptic vibes
I have a believer oc

Demon and angel type thing
I have an angel oc and a fallen angel idea

Zombie apocalypse survival type plot

That's all for now! If you are interested just lmk!

I'd be interested in maybe doing a Sallyface RP !! I've been hyper-fixated too and no one will Roleplay with me !

If your still interested I'd be down to doing a destiel roleplay with you! Flexible to whoever but prefer musing dean more :)

Well firstly, I just wanna say
Believer x Skeptic is literally just Buzzfeed Unsolved, lol
Well, before they stopped doing it . . . but they're making their own independent series now so even better :D

And also
If you'd like, I'd be willing to do Zombie apocalypse type of thing
Already have . . . something of a plot, I think

I don't want to message you and bother you if you aren't still looking, buuuut...
I would totally be down for either a Destiel or a Larryface rp with you. Or even a crossover of both, given some of the similar subject matter lol.
Just let me know! (=

Hi!
If you're still interested I'd love to do a Destiel RP - I usually main Cas but I can do Dean as well :)

Hey!
I'm gonna keep this nice and short. I have some fandoms that I've been wanting to roleplay with specific pairings (romantic and platonic). I'm gonna list them below and hopefully get some things going. I don't have many rules or triggers. As long as you roleplay in third person past tense and don't use one-liners for every response we'll be good. Some of these aren't fandom so if you're looking for oc roleplays that here as well : )

- FANDOM -

SPN

MCYT

Sallyface
I have a lot of ideas when it comes to this based on this and yeah larryface aha

- Non Fandom -

Beliver x Skeptic vibes
I have a believer oc

I'm in MCYT, I would be down to give this a try! Though I mainly roleplay 3/4 of the SBI.

Hey!

- FANDOM -

SPN

MCYT

Sallyface

- Non Fandom -

Beliver x Skeptic vibes
I have a believer oc

I would LOVE to do ghost hunters with you (platonic).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back