• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie gave a small nod and tired smile as he looked at her. He was exhausted, but he was definitely feeling better than he had in the last few months.

She smiled while she waited with him, tracing shapes on his arm gently until his doctor got in, stepping to the side after that so they could check on him properly. It was another few days before they got him out of the ICU and then another week and a bit before they finally got him home to rest and carmen was finally starting to relax herself. She took a tray of veggie sticks out to the lounge, smiling happily at Julia snuggled up to her dads side fast asleep while he watched some tv. “Hairs getting long again.” She murmured, setting the snacks down and sat on his other side, “I love you.” She told him quietly.

Eddie's recovery went as smooth as it could have gone. He was doing everything he could to make sure he was taking care of himself properly this time. He smiled as Carmen came back into the room and nodded "Yeah I'm thinking about cutting it soon." He murmured before kissing the top of her head "I love you too." He murmured smiling some as Junior squealed while he did tummy time on his play mat infront of them.

She smiled and watched him, sighing a little before going to pick up her son, trying really hard to bond with him and went to sit down again. “I gotta take Julia to a birthday party tomorrow. They want the parents to stay. You okay with that? You want me to take this one?” She asked him quietly.

Eddie gave a small nod and smiled some seeimg her holding their son. It was still a process, but he was happy to see her trying. He shrugged some before grabbing a veggie stick "Thats up to you babe, I'll be okay if you want him to stay here."

She nodded and sighed. “I should probably try huh?” She mumbled, pulling his shirt up and taking a look at how the scar was healing. “At least they did a good job lining your tattoos back up.” She smiled pecking his cheek and looking over as Julia was starting to wake up grumpy.

Eddie chuckled quietly and nodded some "Yeah that did huh?" He murmured before giving her a quick kiss. He looked over at Julia as she woke up and waved happily at her chuckling as she rubbed at her face shaking her head

She had to bite her lip when the little girl just shook her head and immediately threw herself against her dads chest and started crying into his shoulder. “I swear she got your dramatics.” She told him, standing up and setting junior down on his play mat with the dog before gently prying Julia off of Eddie so he could breathe and she carried her out to the kitchen to let her pick out a snack.

Eddie grunted some when she threw herself onto his chest and gave a small nod "Yeah...sure did." He murmured smiling as she took her to the kitchen. He yawned some when they got back and Julia seemed much happier "So there is this surgery I've been hearing about....it can help deaf children hear." He said softly "I was thinking, maybe once I'm nearly 100% we could look into it?"

She nodded and sighed a little setting her down so she could play with her brother. “I know. Dr. Jameson gave me all the leaflets at her last check up…. I think we should wait until it’s been approved for a year for kids:… and then ask her too. She might not want it.” She pointed out, pulling him to lean back against her. “Mmm I love you.”

Eddie gave a small nod and smiled softly "I think thats a good idea." He murmured before leaning back against her "I love you too."

She smiled and just slid her hand up his shirt, resting it over his chest the way she’d taken to doing when he was getting really sick, starting to fall asleep like that.

Eddie smiled happily watching his kids play while Carmen slept. He got up slowly though when he heard Junior grunting loudly "Diaper change." He told Julia who was looking at him confused

She just nodded and got up going to cuddle her mom instead and held onto her while she slept still, happy now her parents were both seemingly happy again.

Another few months went by smoothly in their household before Halloween arrived and Julia was running down the stairs happily as a little pirate while carmen was trying to grab the camera.

Eddie came down the stairs chuckling as he saw Julia pointing her sword at Carmen finally standing still for a photo. He held junior on his hip dressed up as a little pirate himself "Say do we look good mommy?" He asked before striking a pose to show off his pirate outfit Julia insisted that he wear

She smiled watching them all and taking loads of photos. “Oh look at you three.” She giggled, taking Eddie once she was done and got him in his push chair, “Right. Gareth said his street is real kid friendly this year so quick whizz round the block then over there then straight home. I hate this night.” She muttered the same grumble she had every Halloween.

He smiled widely and took a few photos with them before he let Carmen take Eddie and place him in his push chair "Sounds good, we'll try to be quick okay?" He murmured giving her a quick kiss before he took Julia's hand and led her outside

She smiled a little and watched him, walking with them for a long while until they were headed back and Julia had deposited her candy bag in the pushchair so she didn’t drop it all and had now taken eddies spot in the chair whike the baby was in his dads arms. “Ugh do you have to cut your hair off again?” She grumbled. “Its so hot.” She told him giggling. They were going on 10 months of no intimacy by this point and she was getting frustrated

Eddie walked happily with them, helping Julia get candy where she could. By the time they were headed back he had his son in his arms just happy to have his little family "Well then maybe I'll keep it." He said before smirking some "I was gonna surprise you tomorrow since Dustin was taking Julia to the movies, but I got the go ahead earlier today. So I'm good for any kind of sexy time you want."

She stared at him a little shocked for a minute before grabbing his free hand and walking home a little faster. “Get him to bed. I got little missy. Meet you in our room.” She told him once they got in the house, getting Julia ready for bed and tucked in, eventually making it to their room and shut the door. “I’ve waited a long time for this.” She told him smiling

Eddie laughed softly but smiled as they made thier way home in a hurry. He got junior changed and down for bed quickly before going to their room to wait for Carmen. He nodded happily and pulled her close to him as she got in the room "So have I." He murmured before givimg her a loving kiss and starting to get down to business.

She lay next to him happily once they were done, cleaning them both up before coming back to bed and curling in close to go to sleep, blissfully unaware they’d just started the road to kid number three.

-15 years-

Carmen held out bags at the front door while the boys legged it out to get their ride to school from a friend. “Hey! Guys you could at least say goodbye!” She called after them shaking her head and headed back inside, tapping the two boxes of ashes on the mantelpiece as she always did in the morning, saying good morning to Zep and the dog that Julia never had given a name besides dog, making her way back outside to where Eddie was sat going over some work on his laptop. “Morning. You gonna help me do groceries?” She asked him, kissing his cheek while she wrapped her arms around him from behind.

Eddie sat on their back porch going over a few things for the studio on his laptop. In his time he'd moved completely away from the rockstar life and had become a producer for newer up and coming hard rock metal bands. He loved his job as well, it was all the fun of making music but he definitely didn't feel as much pressure. He looked over at Carmen as she came out and pulled her to his lap "Mmm yeah I can." He murmured kissing her gently

She smiled and kissed him properly this time. “Junior looked pissed off coming in from breakfast. What happened?” She asked, wrapping her arms around him tightly. “Oh and don’t forget we got Peres retirement thing in Malibu next weekend. Julia’s down so she’s watching the boys.” She murmured. She was happier than ever. Once they’d made the move to California permanently things had gotten quieter and they were able to raise their family in relative peace although having two boys less than two years apart had been chaos.

Eddie chuckled quietly and shook his head "Walked in on him doing uh....guy shit." He said before laughing again at her face "Our boys aren't babies anymore." He murmured before kissing her again "Yeah I got it marked on the calendar. I can't wait to see her, she told me her newer hearing aids are really helping."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back