• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She hummed a little in response and hung up, laying back to hold him gently, just keeping an eye on him and feeling guilty until she glanced up at a knock on the door and saw the same woman from earlier. “Oh… hi… listen I’m so sorry about how I spoke to you before I… he’s told me you’re his shrink.” She mumbled. When she’d arrived and seen the same woman from the tabloids in the room she’d lost her shit on her and used a few choice words in anger.

Laura walked into the room and gave a small nod to Carmen "Its okay, Eddie warned me that you're a firecracker." She said giving a small laugh. She sat down and sighed softly "I'm sorry if I have caused any kind of issues in your relationship with your husband. I have been trying to a while to get him to tell you, but he is a very prideful man. He also didn't want you to worry." She explained quietly

She smiled a little and swallowed back tears, gently cooling off his face again. “That sounds like my Eddie.” She whispered “Fifteen years we’ve been going…. And I let the fucking tabloids get in the way.” She mumbled. “The shit we’ve done for each other and I thought he was throwing it away… thank you… for staying with him during it though… I’m glad he wasn’t alone.” She told her quietly.

Laura gave a small nod to her and gave a small sigh "I know I have patient, doctor confidentiality, but I can tell you that this man it utterly in love with you." She said smiling a bit "I don't think I have ever met a man as in love before."

She smiled a little and kissed his forehead. “He’s always had this image. It would be nice if people had tried looking past the exterior from day one.” She mumbled, talking with her a little longer until they said it was lights out and she said goodbye to Laura, moving to curl up in the armchair but still held his hand to get to sleep

Eddie gave a groan when he woke up the next morning "Carmen?" He asked quietly reaching for her hand but he was finding it very difficult.

She frowned and looked over from the tv, moving closer. “Hey honey… Gareth just called he’s bringing Julia over. And the baby.” She mumbled, “how you feeling?” She asked him quietly, kissing his hand gently.

Eddie gave a small nod and gave a small sigh "Hurting...chest very sore." He mumbled taking a deep breath "My body...feels so heavy."

She nodded and frowned, pressing the clicker for him for some more painkillers, smiling as he started to relax off. “I know honey I know…. I spoke to Laura last night…. Apologised… when they called me I got here and saw some blonde chick in here with you. The same one that the tabloids were saying you were sleeping with and had photos of the two of you.” She mumbled. “I flipped out on her a little.” She told him quietly.

Eddie looked at her confused and tilted his head to the side "What? Tabloids they...what?" He asked frowning deeply "I had no idea....if I did I would have told you sooner." He said before sighing heavily letting a few tears fall "I freaked out when we got back...she was therapist at rehab, found out she had moved here and asked to see her again." He explained before taking a few deep breaths "I just...I didn't want you to see me as still broken after you got me back.."

She just shooo her head and sighed. “Maybe we need a couples session…. Clear the air… better communication.” She mumbled, looking up as Gareth walked in with the kids and she got up to help Julia get up to cuddle her dad, not looking at the baby though still and going get a drink.

Eddie gave a small nod "Yeah I think that would be great." He murmured smiling wide when he saw Gareth come in with the kids. He did his best to try and wrap his arms around her but he couldn't.

Julia frowned and tapped his shoulder. “Cuddle daddy,” she told him frowning and just got more upset when he wasn’t signing to her either, Gareth trying his best to explain to her but Eddie started crying a little and it was turning into chaos quickly until carmen walked in and helped Ed get his arms around Julia, kissing both their heads and sat down.

Eddie frowned trying to sign to her why he couldn't. He took deep breaths before he started to cry as well looking down at his daughter "I'm so sorry princess." He said shaking his head some. He looked at Carmen when she came in thanking her quietly when she helped him wrap his arms around their daughter.

She sighed quietly and just stared at the bed while julia calmed down and held onto her dad, getting the little girl to look at her while she slowly explained why he couldn’t move very well. “So we gotta give daddy lots of love to help him get better okay?” She coaxed her gently.

Gareth frowned seeing carmen just completely ignoring the baby the whole time, glancing over at Eddie once she took julia to the toilet later on. “What’s going on? She won’t even look at him.” He mumbled.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh as they left "Its that post partum depression. I've looked further into it and she shows all the signs, she said she hated him. Didn't want him here." He explained watching his son.

He just nodded and frowned. “Well she’s got all her friends and family around to help out until she’s sorted. Both of you do. You wanna hold him?” He asked, helping him get propped up so he could hold his son who was staring up at his dad happily, reaching up to his face and gurgling at him.

Eddie was in the hospital for another few days. He had been getting worse and worse as the months went on and the potential for him to get a transplant became smaller. Until what could only be consider a miracle happened. He got called in for a transplant. They had rushed him to the hospital and prepped for surgery. He looked at Carmen smiling some as they started to wheel him back "I'll be back soon alright?" He murmured happily trying to hide his fear for the time being. They had been doing a lot better recently, having had a few counseling sessions and she herself having had some sessions as well.

she was worried sick about him right now, following them through as far she could just watching them take him through in silence. Her nerves had gotten the better of her and she didn’t trust her voice right now. She just about let someone take her to a waiting room and sat there scared for several hours

A nurse came out to Carmen a few hours later and gave a small smile "Mrs. Munson? If you'll follow me, your husband is out of surgery." She said softlly before helping her back "He is in the ICU ward for the moment, but all transplant patients are put here just so that they have better and more frequent observations." She explained before showing her to his room "He should be waking up within the hour."

She jumped up and followed her. “How’s he doing?” She asked quietly, grabbing her bag on the way and scrubbing her hands and arms like they told her to before making her way in, taking a seat next to him and taking his hand gently.

His nurse gave a soft smile and nodded some "Right now, he is doing okay. Once he wakes up we'll have a better information. Please press the call button when he does and if you need anything else." She said before leaving them to some privacy.

She nodded and thanked her quietly, just sitting with him and watching him, smiling a little seeing even now there was more color in his face than there had been in months. She just wanted to get him home though. At least to a point where Julia could see him. She’d been scared for weeks now, getting to the age where she was aware that her dad wasn’t okay.

Eddie grunted softly as he started to wake up about 30 minutes later. He opened his eyes and looked around before giving a small smile seeing Carmen there "Hey....sweetheart." he said with a raspy voice from a dry throat.

She looked over and quickly shook her head. “No talking.” She coaxed him gently, giving his hand a squeeze and quickly pressed the call button. “You’re doing so good baby.” She smiled at him, reaching up and stroking his cheek gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back