• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She nodded and smiled some. “Which reminds me we need to go get yours checked.” She reminded him, picking her phone up and sighed a little. “I can’t get my head around the fact we can do everything on these tiny phones now.” She told him, putting the reminder on her phone then set it down. “Right. Finish up. Grocery store.” She smiled, kissing his cheek and wandered back inside to get some shoes on, looking around the mess and sighed a little, Eddie would be turning 16 in a couple days and she wasn’t ready. They did fairly well as mother and son but the really early on bonding that they missed out on would always be blindingly obvious to carmen.

Eddie nodded some and smiled a bit "Its crazy huh?" He murmured before letting her go. He sighed some as he adjusted his own hearing aid getting a bit frustrated. He'd started showing his hearing loss around 6 years ago. He hated it but he understood why it happened, just another thing his old.life style had taken. He finished up on his laptop and walked back inside to grab his shoes "Remind me when we get back and I'll pick up. Does Eddie know what he wants to do for his birthday yet?"

She shook her head. “Not got an answer out of him but he’s only grunting at me at the minute anyway.” She pointed out. “I would assume he wants a party but I’m not doing a huge sweet sixteen thing.” She sighed a little. “I know he wants a car but we can do the same we did for Julia and he can have an old reliable until he can prove he’s a good driver.” She told him, “and you’re not teaching him.” She told him seriously as he still drove like he had nine lives.

Eddie sighed heavily but gave a small nod "Just those teenage years. I think an old reliable could be good for him." He murmured before gasping some "I am a great driver!"

She shook her head and smiled as they got in the car and drove to the grocery store. “That is questionable. What happened the day you bought the sedan and then never put the protection spell in the new car? Oh that’s right… you crashed.” She pointed out.

Eddie got in the car and grumbled about how it was just a coincidence while she started to drive. He got out with her and went to grab a cart frowning some though when he heard a familiar voice. He turned his head and went a bit wide eyed seeing Junior sitting on a car across the way with a joint hanging from his mouth. He was a spitting image of Eddie from back then except he kept his hair in a sufer boy cut. He shook his head hoping Carmen didn't see them but it was too late when he heard her yelling "Shit.."

Carmen frowned as she parked and sighed a little watching Eddie walk to get a cart but when she heard a familiar laugh she turned to see her son sat on someone’s car when he was meant to be in second period. “Edward Wayne Munson!” She yelled, storming over. “What in the ever loving fuck do you think you’re doing?!” She screamed at him, getting halfway to hkm by the time he’d jumped back in the car and him and his friends were leaving.

Eddie went after her and sighed heavily seeing him running off with his friends. He pulled her in close to him and buried his face in her hair "Calm down love, its okay. Take a deep breath." He said trying to get her calmed down.

She turned around and shook her head. “No don’t…, did you know about this?! These behaviours?” She questioned him seeing how calm he was but she started feeling like she was gonna pass out, “did you,.. you,… Ed I feel funny,” she mumbled.

Eddie shook head and frowned a bit "No...I didn't." He frowned though when he saw how pale she looked "Carmen? Sweetheart?" He went a bit wide eyed though when she passed out in his arms "Shit!" He yelled before gently going to the ground with her and calling 911

Bruce was sat outside school later on in the day waiting for someone to come pick him up knowing his brother hadn’t even gone to school and wondering where either of his parents were, finally calling his dad. “Hey… did someone forget to pick me up again?” He asked frowning some.

Eddie picked up his phone when he saw Bruce's name and sighed heavily "Shit yeah....listen your mom is in the hospital. I'll be there to get you in just a minute." He said before hanging up. He went to the nurse and explained his situation before leaving real quick while they still ran tests on Carmen.

He was waiting a little impatiently when his dad finally pulled up. “Eddie didn’t go to school so his friend couldn’t drop me off. What’s wrong with mom?” He asked worried and frowned. Out of the three he was the biggest mommas baby and constantly attached to her hip when he was home. “No I don’t wanna go home I wanna go see her.” He frowned as they started heading home.

He gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Yeah I'll deal with him later." He muttered before he headed home. He shook his head some when he asked to go "No, you need to go home and do your homework okay? I will make sure to call and come get you if she has to stay any longer. I don't know whats wrong yet."

He muttered under his breath about his dad being an ass before getting out the car and going inside, getting on with work.

Carmen was waiting outside by the time he got back to her and sighed seeing the confusion on his face. “I can go home. They’ve taken blood tests and whatnot, results in two weeks.. we still have no food in the house.” She mumbled getting into the car and sighed a little. “You okay hon?” She asked, reaching over and held his free hand while he drove.

Eddie rushed back to the hospital after dropping Bruce off and gave a confused look when he saw Carmen out front. He opened the door for her and helped her inside "We can order something, I'll get groceries in the morning." He murmured squeezing her hand gently. He sighed heavily shaking his head some "I will need to speak with Junior." He muttered

She nodded and chewed on her lip. “It wasn’t his fault Ed…. Eddie… Eddie stop! I’ve been feeling like shit for a few weeks.” She finally told him sighing some. “But that was the worst today…. Thought it was just a cold or a bad period or something but maybe not.” She sighed a little, getting out once they finally got home and headed inside hearing both boys arguing in the kitchen and made her way in there, immediately getting rushed by Bruce. “Hey sweetheart. I’m okay.”

Eddie shook his head some "He still needs to learn his lessons damn it! I'm not gonna let him be me!" He said but stopped when she said she had been feeling bad for a while. He gave a heavy sigh and held her hand tightly as she explaimed everything to him. He got them inside and frowned hearing the boys fighting. He gave Junior a stern look as he came in and shook his head "You're grounded, and I will taking a picking you both up from school now." He told her sternly

Carmen sighed a little and kissed her youngests head “finish your homework. I think it’s your turn to pick the tv tonight.” She reminded him and went to lay down upstairs.

Junior glared at him. “That’s bullshit! I never take a day off school. This is the first time I’ve ever cut! I know you and mom used to cut all the time! And I’m not the one who forgot that there was someone needing to be picked up!” He spat at him, not knowing what had happened with his mother.

Bruce held his mother tightly and gave a small nod "Alright momma." He said softly before going off to get his homework finished

Eddie glared at his son and shook his head "You've had six absenses in the past three weeks Edward! Do you think the school doesn't call?" He asked before frowning more "Yeah and you know what it got me? Two extra fucking years of highschool!" He yelled soon sending him another glare when he brought up picking up Bruce "I had to get your brother because you weren't there like you were supposed to be! I had to rush from the hospital where your fucking mother was because you weren't there for him!"

He frowned and glared back at him. “You’re doing good now though! Why does it matter?! Wait… mom was in the hospital? Why was she in the hospital?” He asked him quickly, freezing though when he heard him say because of his reckless behaviour. “You know what dad? Maybe it wouldn’t be like this if you were a decent parent. If you’d shown up when I was born. If you’d not fucked around and been a good dad.” He spat at him. “Sometimes I wish you’d never got the transplant.” He spat at him and stormed off.

Eddie frowned deeply at him and completely lost in temper "Because of your goddamn reckless behavior!" He spat before he could stop himself. He shook his head as his son continued to spew more hateful words towards him. If he only he knew, but they had agreed to not say anything about how difficult it had been with him. How Eddie had practically raised him by himself the first year because of Carmen's post partum. No, no they had agreed to act like it hadn't happened so that he would better stay bonded to Carmen.

Carmen frowned having heard all of it and went back downstairs, “Bruce honey go take a break.” She told him gently waiting tik he had gone upstairs and just pulled her husband in tight. “You okay?” She asked him gently, rubbing his back, feeling him shaking. “He’s just angry baby he doesn’t mean it.” She tried to coax.

Eddie sat down shaking a bit as he tried to calm down. He shook his head softly as Carmen wrapped her arms around him "No...he meant every word of it." He whispered before he broke down crying in her arms

She frowned and shook her head. “Honey he loves you. He’s just going through a rough time. I don’t know why but we will work this out okay? I promise you he didn’t mean that.” She murmured, rubbing his back and trying to keep soothing him until he calmed down. “You wanna order some dinner? I’ll go talk to him okay? You pick the food.” She told him and headed back upstairs to go speak to her eldest son, knocking gently and giving him a minute before walking in. “Hey… let’s talk. No yelling.” She told him gently going to sit on his bed while he was at his desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back