• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie frowned more and pulled her close to him giving a nod not able to say anything. As the next morning rolled around he got up giving a heavy sigh "I've got an appointment with my therapist....its not going to be long." He murmured kissing her forehead gently taking a deep breath. He'd been up all night with Eddie and was completely worn out.

She nodded and frowned. “When you uh…. When you get back… can we sit in your office? Talk about uh…. Help?” She asked him quietly frowning some, still feeling embarrassed by it, watching him nod and just nodded back, going back to sleep.

Laura smiled when the knock went on her door and called for the person to come in. “Eddie.” She smiled. “Cone in, take a seat… how are you doing today?” She asked him quietly.

Eddie gave a small nod and kissed her gently "We can do that." He murmured before leaving. He got there and took a deep breath knocking on the door "Hey Laura...I'm uh..not good." He muttered before he started to explain everything that had happened. He took deep breaths as he felt him start to shake from lack of sleep and worry "Laura...I...something is wrong..." he grunted rubbing at his chest feeling his arm start to go numb

She frowned as she made notes for him the whole time, looking up though and quickly got up. “Your chest?” She asked him quickly, he’d gone incredibly pale in the last couple of minutes and she went to open the door. “Hold on Eddie let me call you an ambulance.” She told him, “Rachel… call an ambulance, I think mr. Munson is having a heart attack.” She told her receptionist quickly, going back in to him and got him to lay down on the couch. “You still with us?” She asked him frowning. “How’s your son doing with his milestones?” She asked him just to try and keep him talking and awake.

Eddie nodded some and took deep breaths trying to keep himself together. He nodded some when she asked about his son "Good...he is good....Carmen...call my wife....please.." he grunted before falling out of his chair starting to black out.

She frowned and shook her head. “No… Eddie come on now… keep looking at him. Try and give my hand a squeeze sweetheart… Eddie… hey you still with me?” She asked him frowning when he seemed to be awake but not wwwre, going through all her first aid training until the paramedics arrived for him and she went with him, not wanting him to be alone if it came to the worst.

Eddie grunted not able to do much else until they got him to the ambulance. He woke up about an hour later groaning quietly seeing Carmen sitting across from him. He did his best to reach for her hand but he was exhausted. It felt like his whole body was ten times heavier than normal.

She frowned and just scooted closer, taking his hand tightly, glancing up at the monitors. “Hey baby. Hey… you had a heart attack.” She told him quietly, rubbing his knuckles and pressing the call button to let them know he’d woken up a little. “They uh… it was a big one.” She told him as gentlt as she could.

Eddie frowned deeply and groaned some "A big one? What no...no I was with Laura...." he mumbled squeezing her hand some "My therapist..." he muttered taking deep breaths to try and stay calm.

She tensed and just shook her head. “They don’t think…. They told me you weren’t gonna wake up.” She whispered, gripping his hand tighter, getting a baby wipe out of her bag and gently wiping off the sheen of sweat that covered his face.

Eddie let a few tears fall as he watched her shaking his head some "I....I'm so sorry.." he whispered taking deep breaths as he watched her "You....you deserved....better.."

She shook her head “baby just… just rest okay? Try to relax for me.” She told him quietly. “I love you.,.. I hope you know that.” She whimpered not wanting to be the one to explain to him how bad they had said it was.

Eddie took a deep breath squeezing her hand a bit. He looked over seeing the Doctor come in with a nurse to look him over "Whats....whats the damage?"

Carmen sat there in silence while they explained that he was going to have another one and there was only so much they could do to prevent it this time. As well as the fact he’s been bumped down the list rather than up for a transplant because despite his age his past drug use showed a lack of self control according to the protocol for the list.

Eddie took a shaky breath and squeezed Carmen's hand tightly "I changed....I am not that man anymore..." he murmured before looking ar his wife "What can I do to try and prolong it?"

She frowned and shook her head. “Just keeping calm, no craziness… you need quiet and relaxed. Bed rest…. It’s because the damage is technically self inflicted.” She explained quietly, giving his hand a tighter squeeze, helping him wrap his fingers around hers.

Eddie gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Call Pete, tell him to cancel my tour." He mumbled watching her wrap his fingers around hers "What..why...why can't I hold your hand?"

She shook her head. “I will call Pete later. He’s not my priority right now.” She told him quietly, frowning at him a little. “You were clinically dead for fifteen minutes Ed…. Doctor said there would be some brain damage.” She explained quietly, seeing how his fingers dropped if she let go of them

Eddie took a deep breath shaking his head softly "No....dead?" He whispered looking at her in shock letting a few tears fall "Julia...Eddie....I want...I want them.."

She just nodded slowly “They can come by in the morning okay? They’re both in bed already honey.” She pointed out, kissing his knuckles and moved to carefully get into the bed with him. “Yknow…. Coming back to us from the dead might be the most metal thing ever done.” She whispered trying to cheer him up as she held him tighter.

Eddie took a deep breath and gave a very faint laugh "Yeah...I guess so." He whispered kissing her gently before holding her to him "I love you."

“I love you too.” She whispered, smoothing his hair out of his face and trying to soothe him until he was asleep, leaning back and just watching him

She frowned shaking her head. “Not great. He can’t make a fist. He can’t really move very much at all. He said it’s like he’s suddenly made out of lead.” She told him. “Can you bring julia and the baby up in the morning? He’s really scared and he just wants to see his kids.” She asked quietly.

Last edited:
Gareth gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright I'll be there tomorrow, promise." He murmured before yawning some "Love ya Carmen, he'll pull through this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back