• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes, yes
Apparently this was a busy saturday, along with the unforunate circumstance of not having wifi for a majority of it.
I'll get started on my post now
I'm sorry to hear it man. Do you work retail? That's what I'm doing to at the moment. The holidays feel unending.

Also, please don't feel rushed when I ask. I only want a yes or no, so I can plan. That goes for everyone

I'm sorry to hear it man. Do you work retail? That's what I'm doing to at the moment. The holidays feel unending
Well yes, but the bossman is very kind and allows me to just work Thursday/Friday afternoons into the night, and Saturday mornings so work doesn't interfere with school too badly.

Wasn't the issue this time though, I took off so I could take the ACT & enjoy my saturday. But I didn't have wifi on my computer or nothin', and I didn't want to make the post on my phone since I didn't want to put out a lackluster response, nor did I want to fall asleep while typing out my post. (it has happened more times that I can count)

But I concur, the parking lot has basically always been full since November. Holidays never fail to reign folks in

Good luck to all folks doing retail now ✊

I'll probably post tomorrow, today is talking type dnd for me

Sorry friend, got carried away with a book and now it's 4 am 😅
I started on it, but I'll finish once I sleep

Sorry friend, got carried away with a book and now it's 4 am 😅
I started on it, but I'll finish once I sleep
Annnnnnnnnnd SAFE! I respect getting lost in the fiction. Surely this delve into literature will bring floral words in your next post! chargingdenki chargingdenki you can still post as soon as you like. The two of you shouldn't interfere with each other at all, if my DM prediction powers serve me

Alright everyone, that was a short little post (for me) so let me know if i missed any character beats or interaction there!

chargingdenki chargingdenki let's assume you have just enough rupees for one night at the Stable tonight. Rupees are this world's currency. They are multicolored jewels, just for the sake of flavor you understand.

Wernburger Wernburger JayGreen JayGreen Just_Dragon Just_Dragon

Stok Stok can I do a check on what I know about Moblins in general before I answer? I feel like Saife would go into details but I don't want to complicate it for you by making stuff up.

Stok Stok can I do a check on what I know about Moblins in general before I answer? I feel like Saife would go into details but I don't want to complicate it for you by making stuff up.
Thankyou for asking. Perfect form. Go ahead and roll survival

JayGreen JayGreen

You know that moblins are the most hearty of Ganon's minions. Their physicality means they are resistant to bludgeoning damage in their red stage. More developed stages become quickly immune altogether.

They are carnivores, but due to their size poor hunters. As bullies by nature, they either pick fights with larger prey they don't have to stalk like bears, or end up heading a gang of Bokoblins to do the hunting for them like our current example. They have a specific threshold for pain, and after this point can be expected to go into a blind rage. This erratic behavior can sometimes hurt their allies as well as enemies. Even so, they are slow starters and if felt with quickly enough this stage can be avoided.

Besides that, their parts are quite sought after for potions above lizalfos and bokos. This means a potential payday after if one finds the right buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back