• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Folks, I'm sorry I went zero dark thirty. I kept thinking "I should hop on there and text them" but then felt worse that I couldn't post if I did that! So I just thought, fuck it. Take a couple extra days to collect myself, and then come at my players with some content as well as the apology. So here I am! Back and ready to rumble. I'll give everyone a full week to communicate, just in case anyone's fallen off paying attention to the forum. Please like this post so I know you're alive!!!

Stok Stok Welcome Back! Totally cool on the hiatus, all the greats do it ;) and it was the holidays. How should we go about the three in one post? Any suggestions? I'm finding it tough to achieve a lot in a single post while managing dialogue and the like. Do you have any suggestions?

Stok Stok Welcome Back! Totally cool on the hiatus, all the greats do it ;) and it was the holidays. How should we go about the three in one post? Any suggestions? I'm finding it tough to achieve a lot in a single post while managing dialogue and the like. Do you have any suggestions?
Drop right into the conversation firsthand. Could go with just straight up "alright, so who's bait?" But knowing Garvii, he'd probably start with "alright, I'm bait!" Get down to specifics right away! Does that help?

Let me know if you need me to elaborate further my man

Hi, sorry, I got completely lost in the post holiday haze ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I'll try to get my post together tomorrow

I'm going to start regularly checking in with everyone again when it's their turn. Wernburger Wernburger do you know when you will next be able to post?

Everyone else, any questions you still have about the situation can be answered now. Ill try not to make a habit of moving you into position myself as I did last post, but I'm ready to get into the action after so long out of it!

Forgive me if it is annoying

JayGreen JayGreen Just_Dragon Just_Dragon chargingdenki chargingdenki

Sorry y'all, maybe no response today. Got sick, again!

Cold season'll do that to me. Hopefully I can respond tomorrow

Sorry guys... Just... Sorry. I had no right to go this long without communication when I've been so strict about communicating within two days up until this point. I hope you can all forgive me and are still having fun. Please, noone hesitate to take a little longer to respond than we have been if life is a little hectic. I myself will try and get back to checking the forum every couple of days.

Please ask any questions you may have about my last post. I'm thinking we'll just do one more post from Wernburger Wernburger so we can get right to engaging the enemy! that way everyone else doesnt have to make another "waiting" post.

chargingdenki chargingdenki since you arent with the main group, you can post as soon as you like.

I do have a question- Sort of questioning what Nephillim saw in the shrubbery?
Well, I'd prefer if you guess based off the description I gave. It's part of the game, if you catch my drift. Think of it like a riddle. What would a bent stick with a string pulling it back be? It's half obscured, which is why I didn't give more info. If your perception roll had been higher, I might have told you EXACTLY what it was.

I'll give you three guesses in the OOC. I'll tell you if you're wrong, close, or exactly right on your answers!

chargingdenki chargingdenki I will give you one more hint though, since I did ask for questions. The shrubbery is definitely big enough to hide a person if they crouched.

Last edited:
Question: How tall are these baracades? Are they leap-over-able? Can Dragon just walk around the one he's behind right now or are they all connected?

Also my response will come tonight... maybe tomorrow. Today's the start of my week's busy period so I will be slower to respond until Sunday
Plus the end of the quarter's this week which means last second study guides and tests to prepare for ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Question: How tall are these baracades? Are they leap-over-able? Can Dragon just walk around the one he's behind right now or are they all connected?

Also my response will come tonight... maybe tomorrow. Today's the start of my week's busy period so I will be slower to respond until Sunday
Plus the end of the quarter's this week which means last second study guides and tests to prepare for ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Leap-over-able with an acrobatics check, for sure. You could also climb them at your normal climbing speed, which I believe is twenty without glancing at your sheet. There are gaps aplenty, but there's also plenty of rubble and plenty of Bokoblins. So it's likely there are some you can't see right now if you were to just pop in.

I'm going to skip ahead another turn now that WB has replied, so no worries on the delayed response.

Well, I'd prefer if you guess based off the description I gave. It's part of the game, if you catch my drift. Think of it like a riddle. What would a bent stick with a string pulling it back be? It's half obscured, which is why I didn't give more info. If your perception roll had been higher, I might have told you EXACTLY what it was.

I'll give you three guesses in the OOC. I'll tell you if you're wrong, close, or exactly right on your answers!

chargingdenki chargingdenki I will give you one more hint though, since I did ask for questions. The shrubbery is definitely big enough to hide a person if they crouched.
Sorry i didnโ€™t respond for so long- Life got chaotic. I think Iโ€™ll just try without guessing. Seems fair in a way. I just wasnโ€™t sure if he was supposed to know what it was

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let you all know I'm around. I'm sure WB will have something for us soon,

In the meantime Just_Dragon Just_Dragon and JayGreen JayGreen you two may post your observations/inner monologuing if you desire whenever you like. Moving positions is always an option as well, though not necessary. It shouldn't interfere with WB's turn at all, I imagine.

That goes for you too chargingdenki chargingdenki

We're at a convenient place where turn order is inconsequential this turn

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let you all know I'm around. I'm sure WB will have something for us soon,

In the meantime Just_Dragon Just_Dragon and JayGreen JayGreen you two may post your observations/inner monologuing if you desire whenever you like. Moving positions is always an option as well, though not necessary. It shouldn't interfere with WB's turn at all, I imagine.

That goes for you too chargingdenki chargingdenki

We're at a convenient place where turn order is inconsequential this turn
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
In that case, you'll probably see a post from me in the near future

Hi, sorry I've been silent recently real life kicked my butt a little. I'll try to get a post together by tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back