• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just_Dragon Just_Dragon chargingdenki chargingdenki the two of you should discuss exactly how your characters felt about each other as children.

Dragon and I discussed in DMs that Dragon wouldn't have spent long in the lessons described in Nephilim's backstory. A couple of days before they realized he was a natural born warrior and he was left to his own devices. Would Nephilim have held a personal grudge against Dragon for such a thing?

Do the two of you think you would have interacted often?

Please discuss, Im eager to know as I write up my reply this evening.

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon chargingdenki chargingdenki the two of you should discuss exactly how your characters felt about each other as children.

Dragon and I discussed in DMs that Dragon wouldn't have spent long in the lessons described in Nephilim's backstory. A couple of days before they realized he was a natural born warrior and he was left to his own devices. Would Nephilim have held a personal grudge against Dragon for such a thing?

Do the two of you think you would have interacted often?

Please discuss, Im eager to know as I write up my reply this evening.
Forgive me in the delay in response! Been doing some cleaning since I'm supposed to have company over tomorrow

We talked about how Dragon and Nephilim interacted in childhood. Dragon consistedly tried being friends with 'em, ane Nephilim either shrugged 'em off or ignored the dude. Whenever they ran into one another, Dragon offered food (if he had it) and friendly conversation, but would back off after a few unsucessful attempts. While Nephilim didn't become friends with Dragon, he did "take note" of 'em. So that's nice!

I dunno if Nephilim has a grudge against Dragon though-

Forgive me in the delay in response! Been doing some cleaning since I'm supposed to have company over tomorrow

We talked about how Dragon and Nephilim interacted in childhood. Dragon consistedly tried being friends with 'em, ane Nephilim either shrugged 'em off or ignored the dude. Whenever they ran into one another, Dragon offered food (if he had it) and friendly conversation, but would back off after a few unsucessful attempts. While Nephilim didn't become friends with Dragon, he did "take note" of 'em. So that's nice!

I dunno if Nephilim has a grudge against Dragon though-
He probably wouldn’t have a grudge against him in particular. He’d likely treat Dragon the same way he treats everyone else in the campaign. However depending on how things play out whenever Nephillim ends up opening up to people Dragon will likely be the first

JayGreen JayGreen I love your post. One thing I'm not clear on, however, Who exactly is the "helper" you're referring to in your last line? I believe I understand that "feather" is referring to Garvii.

JayGreen JayGreen I love your post. One thing I'm not clear on, however, Who exactly is the "helper" you're referring to in your last line? I believe I understand that "feather" is referring to Garvii.
Yup, I'm talking to the Rito

*Gerudo huntress walks up* excuse me I'm looking for a warrior

*Garvii, scoffing* not now ma'am I'm looking for warriors and talking to this girl about hunting

Wernburger Wernburger Love Garvii being too oblivious to realize he's met another teammate yet lmao

JayGreen JayGreen

Response coming sometime tomorrow/tonight, been dead tired since I started working a bit longer, but I've still got saturday 😎

Response coming sometime tomorrow/tonight, been dead tired since I started working a bit longer, but I've still got saturday 😎
Thanks for the communication my man. It should be a good one considering Dragon just heard the COOLEST backstory I think I've ever written lol

Edit: tbh pretty obsessed with the Dragon Clan at this point wasn't expecting that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back