• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes!
25 survival, starting out good
I forgot to mention, we have a cooking/scavenging system in which you can look for ingredients and make recipes with special effects. You can make a second survival roll now titled "scavenging" if you want to look for nuts and mushrooms and ish!

I forgot to mention, we have a cooking/scavenging system in which you can look for ingredients and make recipes with special effects. You can make a second survival roll now titled "scavenging" if you want to look for nuts and mushrooms and ish!
I would love to! 14 for scavenging
Should I add the numbers to my post in ic as well?

JayGreen JayGreen JayGreen JayGreen whenever we get around to your turn, you can actually use acrobatics for that climb attempt to grab the Swift Violets. I put athletics in my post.

Wernburger Wernburger Just_Dragon Just_Dragon In other news! Happy Thursday everyone. I hope everyone's been doing well. Work's been busier for me, so I've been more silent in the OOC than usual. i apologize for that. To get to know each other more, would anyone like to engage in idle chitchat?

What videogames has everyone been playing? I'm up to my ears in Elden Ring. I fear it has taken my very soul at this point lmao. How about you?

Thanks, noted!
I'm playing Toem, cause life can be stressful sometimes

I just blasted my way through Pokemon Violet. Lots of opinions and feels but I'm decidedly approving of it and what it represents for the franchise.

I've been playing my fair share of splatoon 3, trying to get back into the swing of my usual routine now that a new cataloug has started up!

Wernburger Wernburger I'd love to hear those opinions about Pokemon. I haven't been pleased with recent games.

In other topic, are you going to be able to respond today or tomorrow?

If he says no, Just_Dragon Just_Dragon you know what to do.

I'd like to say forgive me if my post seems a fair bit jumbled and confused, I wrote it a bit ago and I planned on fixing it up a bit, but I decided to just up and send it since I'm on break atm

If there needs to be tweaks because aspects of it are confusing or straight up doesn't make sense, do let me know! Still gonna read over it once I get home to make sure, but y'know, I'm asking y'all just to be safe

Thanks all for bearing with my delays lately! I really do appreciate it and plan to kick things into gear to keep up the pace and move the campaign forward.

Wernburger Wernburger Just_Dragon Just_Dragon JayGreen JayGreen

Everyone, please say hello to our newest player, a Sorcerer by the name of Nephilim, chargingdenki chargingdenki

I've been keeping them under wraps for some time, as it's their first time playing DND and they wanted to make sure their character was absolutely perfect before starting.

Denki, please tell us your pronouns when you introduce yourself!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back