• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hymn of the Shroud OOC

Shireen and Vorak.
It's like a desolate snowy apocalyptic Scandinavian Scottish Cinderella!
I love it - I will remember this, haha!
I'm heeeeerrrrre, just working on a post for Halvost! But I'm heading home and I don't have a computer there (I know, I live in the stone age) but I will definitely get more done soon!

I'm interested in joining.
Awesome! We hope you decide to stick around! Have a look at the lore and CS threads (if you haven't already) and let me know if anything strikes your fancy. We've just started posting but there are tons of places to start your character off if you wish to do so.

New post is up, and I added a section to the Lore thread about Guilds/Sects. It's got Voland Voland 's Hill Wardens and a group Stickdom Stickdom 's character will be part of (the name will probably change though, as I couldn't think of anything good)

Here. I hope i did this well. If, somehow this doesn't work (idk, if i godmodded something, or that my actions were simply impossible ^^") just tell me! I'll change it!

Hey Kayso Kayso did you have any particular preference for where PCs join up? It looks like most are congregating in Halvost and I have to admit, that'd be a more likely place for a cursed woman looking for answers to go than Svartre which the Lore suggests is not only isolated but apparently hasn't had an attack in 6 weeks. But I could easily have Ake head that way instead, if you and Rui Rui want company.

What's convenient for you, as the show runner?

Hey Kayso Kayso did you have any particular preference for where PCs join up? It looks like most are congregating in Halvost and I have to admit, that'd be a more likely place for a cursed woman looking for answers to go than Svartre which the Lore suggests is not only isolated but apparently hasn't had an attack in 6 weeks. But I could easily have Ake head that way instead, if you and Rui Rui want company.

What's convenient for you, as the show runner?
You can honestly start wherever you want-there will be enough happening at any location that will progress the plot, but eventually the characters will be heading to Svartre, and will either meet up there or on the way. That doesn't have to be right away though.

Ignie Ignie and Katsuya Katsuya I'll be getting a post with you two going soon. I'm still working on one with Rui too. I don't have a computer at home, nor do I have the internet so the weekends are a little slow for me, I apologize. I do a lot of my writing at work during the week, haha.

Ignie Ignie and Katsuya Katsuya I'll be getting a post with you two going soon. I'm still working on one with Rui too. I don't have a computer at home, nor do I have the internet so the weekends are a little slow for me, I apologize. I do a lot of my writing at work during the week, haha.
It's okay. Life happens to everyone. Take your time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back