• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter's Moon: The Sin & Sentence [IC] [CLOSED]

Inari continued her raid on the crates for anything alcoholic. While she preferred to limit her intake as kitsune had famously low tolerances for drink, she could manage enough. The key was not to drink while in disguise. And since she wasn't using any glamor to shift into her human form or anything else... then there wasn't much of a problem. More people in the group than not were showing signs of being broken, or were simply not agreeable on really anything. It was like she was trapped in a permanent funeral procession, except without the rice, and the singing, the hugging, and everything that made it remotely bearable. Alcohol was needed to rectify this situation.

One bottle became three, then five, and then upwards to nine large bottles of various alcohol and liqueurs, some in clear glass and others in frosty brown. These drinks were perhaps the closest thing to a miracle substance in the world. You could drink it. You could cook with it. You could start fires with it. You could disinfect wounds with it. You can torture people with it, if done cleverly. There were a lot of fun uses. For now, it was drinking time. All these bastards be damned. She'd had enough of the whining, the moping, the tears. They needed fireworks and drums. Hell, they had just taken out a high value target and got out in one piece, albeit at the lack of loot, but ultimately that wasn't the point. Celebrations were a required process to living and these people didn't seem to comprehend that.

Chuckling to herself, Inari scooped up the nine bottles in her arms like it was a crop harvest, and she wobbled over to the truck, the bottles making an ungodly clinking racket. She sat them out on the edge and took stock for a moment, before she grabbed the one she was already drinking and began downing more of it.

"I only share if ask nicely," she announced to anyone nearby. After all, the only ones worth sharing with were the ones with the capacity to do so. She left her makeshift bar only for a moment to ransack the crates for a few personal goods, like crackers and rice, if there was any, along with vegetables she could cut up, and then back to the truck it was. Another swig, another smile. Now this would make everyone else tolerable.

Senya crossed her arms, turning to Loque as soon as he mentioned her. "I spoke to Loque and asked what's the status of the situation. Frankly, she's worried, and doesn't think the group will make it far. We're all trying to figure out how are we going to pull through. We need to start thinking what will happen if the others split up or you get killed in battle. We can't risk the Abyss or the Shadows to break us apart. I'm asking you if there's any way I can help when it comes to leadership." She explained.

"We all know the risks of this mission, but I have to make sure everyone is safe. People like Loque or Queen Gwenaelle have every right to be worried and there's no one they can reach out to. We need to start thinking about each other from here on. I know keeping everyone together will make a good difference."

Vincent was quiet for a moment, after Senya finished, but eventually sighed. "Only two people here trust me. The group has already broken in half because one man was too much of a dipshit to see past his own bullshit to trust in our allies down here. I'm trying to lead. I really am. Nobody wants to be lead, though. They want to do their own things. Loque wants to leave and go back to wherever she came from back in Escaria. Hudson wants to die down here, and Riberta too. Jakob only cares about getting Valeria, and will ditch us to do it. Inari thinks this is some kind of fucking carnival land and just wants to have fun. Wesley disappeared to gods know where..."

His voice trailed off. "Nobody will follow me, save for maybe Seriphine and Takato. I don't know why Velin chose me to lead this mission into the Abyss. I have my own fucking problems that I need to deal with, and I am unsuited to lead a group like this." He then looked back to Senya. "...If you wish to lead them, fine. Go ahead. I'll try and help. I just can't do this alone anymore."

Kassidy smiled. "I'm tha medic. I heal y'all and revive ya when ya get knocked down. I can also break any charms a demon mighta casted on ya." she explained to Uloth. "I'm also pretty handy with a pair of pistols or machine pistols. Kinda agile."

Almost in tandem, both Kassidy and Seriphine left the princess on her own again. She was at present so dissociated from caring at all about Kassidy that the disappointment of the lust demon barely registered to her. Seriphine's words were only barely more effective, having Gwen respond to them with a distracted 'mnn'. Sure, Thelyra must've held quite a lot of blame for what happened... but as what was essentially the acting queen... then, well. The onus squarely lied upon her.

...At least she was alone once a--

"Excuzes-moi, Reine." Gwenaelle felt herself suppress a sigh in her throat. [...My god, is today the day that everyone asks me questions?]

"...Mnhm?" Came the understated, barely-interested response that Gwen had to yet another demon right beside her.

"...Mnhm?"
Clearly Gwen doesn't want to be disturbed, so Loque starts thinking of ways to make this short.

"[I'll be brief since I can see clearly you want to be alone just as I do. But forget whatever twaddle that succubus told you about her 'people'. NONE of them are innocent. Absolutely none of those of lust that I generously call 'people' are free of the shame they've wrought on those around them, including your fellow elves. And should you decide to come back here and purge every. Single. One of them, I will join you. You have my word.]"

And thus Loque departs after saying her piece, finally leaving the detached Elf to muse by herself.

Uloth stares at Kassidy a moment then offers a small nod, "Alrigh', tha' answers tha', why are ya with this sorry lot then? I thought I was ragged 'n this lot looks like fifty pounds of shite in a ten pound bag. I regret wanderin' off, but when I got los' Xager o'er there picked me up an' said Tariun wanted me to go help some other demon fella. So I did, but what I did there and wha' I'm seein' here, I'm not sure which one is tha holiday and which one is tha slough pit." She runs a hand over her head and tries to finish sobering up from her impromptu nap, "I dunnae think I slept much over elsewhere, tha demons I was with had some drink that'd put tha' fire of tha sun in yer belly and tha fury of the ocean in yer limbs. Was nice never bein' tired but now I jus' wannae hot bath, a good meal, an' a warm bed. Simple comforts."

Senya then shook her head, "Everyone here still needs you Vincent, you said it yourself Seriphine and Takato trust you. Perhaps there's a good reason why. But I can't help this group alone. Abandoning your position means more people will lose faith in you as a member, and it's going to hurt us in the long run." She stepped close and gestured to the others, "I can report the others' concerns and worries to you when necessary. I can also intervene on the inevitable infighting as well. But don't think you're not doing something." Senya said to him.

Kassidy nodded. "Wrath demons have this strange brew they call 'Blood Rage'. Lights a fire in ya that only time or death can put out...I'll admit, its a great stamina booster for when yer foolin' around." she said. "We fought and killed Sekath's taskmaster Thelyra. Turns out Thelyra and Sekath were the reason Gwen and Seri's race were dead."

Vincent shrugged. "Alright, I guess. I don't think they had much faith in me to start with, though."

"Ah good." Henderson walked over to the crates and looked around. The others were already helping themselves to materials and supplies. The forest creature had already made off with the booze. But his crate was untouched. The mutant grabbed the lid and pried it open with his own hand and looked inside. "Oh...these look like they are a fine make."

Henderson observer the gauntlets for a second before putting them on. Fit just right. He figured that if he wore them enough, they would be barely noticeable save for the added weight. A minor inconvenience. He barely registered it. Squeezing his fingers seemed to activate the runes etched on the metal surface. It's like they called out to him. They were hungry. They were thirsty. They wanted something and only he could give it to them. Whatever they did to forge these things, it must have been some special magic.

"Fancy that." The brute commented on the craftsmanship. "Best find someone to test these on now." He picked up a box containing supplies for him and walked back to the truck, whistling a tune he hadn't thought off in years.

Senya frowned as Vincent doubted himself. But hopefully this will go away. "I'll inform this to Xager when she's available. I'll let you speak to Loque now." Senya bowed in respect and made her way to Xager as she was occupied with Seriphine at the moment.

Vincent watched Senya leave, before looking about and eventually finding Loque. Well, time to explain a few things. And hopefully get her to understand him. He walked over, and eventually spoke. "Loque?...Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Uloth blinks at Kassidy's statement about the elves. She frowns looking over where Gwen is sitting all huddled up like the kid who's trying to hide from her arguing parents. She can't help but feel a little pity, she knows who Sekath and Thelyra were through talking with the demons she fought alongside, "Aye, thas' a fate I wouldn' wish on anyone. Dyin' out like tha', not quite tha' same fate as jus' gettin' killed till there's none of ya left." Uloth shakes her head, grumbling to herself, "Well, maybe i's better tha' I came back, maybe I can be an anchor for tha' team, tha' stalwart that motivates everyone else. I dunnae much about these other races, but orcs always stuck t'gether through thick n' thin by supportin' each other."

Uloth feels a very small second wind in her thinking about her time as chieftain, how she could always rally others into confidence. She does feel a small doubt that she can use the same methods on this group versus her fellow orcs, humans and elves have different motivations and emotional needs after all. She'll do her best, without trying to undermine Vincent's command authority. She looks at Kassidy and offers a lopsided smile that shows a few sharp teeth, "Ye', I think we'll make it somehow, if not... well, we'll die doin' our best then, no slackin' or givin' up allowed." She notices Inari has made some sort of makeshift open bar, she stands up, a stiff drink would be good right about now since she doesn't have that hot bath or warm bed available. She ponders if they'll ever go back to the train again.

She heads over to Inari and her spread of booze and points at one of the clear glass bottles with a dark amber fluid in it, she doesn't recognize the label but one word stands out that makes it clear what she wants: Rum. "Ya mind if'n I got somma tha'? Haven' had a good bit of drink since we lef' tha train ages ago."

'It's about fucking time...' grumbles Loque to herself. Though truth be told, she's a little nervous. She hated what Vincent made her do, but with her head mostly clear now that they're away from Lust's realm, she's starting to realize maybe there was no other way out. The rest of the bottle is drained down her throat as she gives it one last chug before she hears him out.

She sighs as she looks at him. "Yeah, what?"

Inari was already done with her first bottle when the orc sauntered over, and the kitsune glanced between the rum and the woman again, almost as if she didn't understand. She did. She was about to lose a full bottle of something that was pretty tasty when she had a sip of it.

"Yah, take it," she said with a wave of the hand, subtly pushing her bottles closer towards her, and the singled out bottle away towards Uloth.

"I wanted to apologize. For everything." he started. "...My apology may not mean much to you for now, but I mean it. There was likely nothing else we could do, and we need allies here in the Abyss. We struck probably a major blow to Sekath's operations down here because we did what we did. I'm sorry for dragging you along and forcing you to take part in it. I know you wanted to leave. To avoid going into that realm...but it was something we had to do."

He paused for a moment, before continuing. "...I'm also sorry for what happened back when Hudson left. I just...snapped. I was sick of his shit, as I'm sure several of the others were. I said some things I wanted to keep to myself, but since they're common knowledge, I should explain myself."

He then sat down in the grass near her, reaching into his pocket and pulling out what appeared to be his wallet. He opened it, drawing out a photograph, which had been folded up and stuffed inside. Unfolding it, he handed it to her. "This...was my wife. Irene." he said. The photo was of a young, dark haired woman, wearing what appeared to be a fancy Escarian dress. She was smiling warmly, looking directly at the camera.

"...She was a wonderful woman. Played piano, quite a talented cook...she was simply amazing." he said, looking off towards the horizon. "...Do you remember that story I told you and the others about the demon? How I and another hunter banished it? I came home one day from a long stay in Daristein with some of my father's old friends...three month long stay in Daristein...to find a man making love to my wife. I...I snapped when I found out. My own wife, fooling around with someone else. The woman that supposedly loved me. I stormed into the room, and shot them both in a blind rage."

He looked back to Loque. "...Before the man died, he said something to me. I...I honestly don't remember what he said, but I knew instantly that it was that very same demon. The demon that I helped banish. He had possessed someone, romanced my wife, and forced me to kill her out of spite."

"I joined the Vigilant Order afterwards to atone for what I had done, after the police released me. And since then, I've studied and hunted demons of all types." he said, concluding the story.

Last edited:
UIoth scoops the bottle and leans against the truck, taking a healthy quaff of the rum and sighings, looking at the party, "Ya know, I wonder if'n there's some instruments in tha' stockpile." She keeps the bottle of rum, likely to Inari's displeasure, and walks over to Xager, waving her down, "Maybe'n ya bring a hurdy gurdy next supply run? It's maybe one of the only instruments I know how ta play besides the pipes and I dunnae think they'd like the pipes as much as the gurdy." She takes a swig of the rum and looks down at the supply crates, she spies a sawn off double barrel laying in one of the open crates with a gunbelt and bandoleer of shells. She's only got the Vickers and sometimes that has proved to her disadvantage in shorter range fights, a shotgun might even her odds without her having to fall back on her axe. She grabs the 1881 double barrel sawnoff and checks the hammers functionally and breaks the barrels open to see if it's loaded, finding it empty, she loads it with some loose shells and closes it, then she loads the small leather shell saddle wrapped around the midpoint of the gun's barrels. She puts the gunbelt with the oversized holster on and tucks the shotgun in then drapes the shell bandoleer about her chest before giving herself a satisfied nod. She recovers the bottle of rum and would head back to where Inari if she's not interrupted otherwise, thought she would wait for Xager's reply to the musical instrument request.

Well... This was unexpected. Loque was hoping for some half-hearted excuse so she can finally tell him how she really felt about him and the mission in general, but that desire was dropped almost immediately after he spoke. Why he snapped at Hudson, why he overlooked her, why he dragged her into Lust's realm, and why he killed his wife... it made something click in Loque's head. The cloudy mess of bitterness and spite that's been building up these past few days broke apart and gave way to a flood of guilt. The more he spoke, the more the expression on her face changes from a mocking sneer to shock, to fright, and finally to one of shame. Vincent's wife really did look beautiful and she herself could feel the warmth coming from that smile. Yet to hear him recount how she cheated on him with an incubus and how he killed them both, it only added to her hatred of her fellow demons that are under Lust. 'They really are a disgusting bunch...' she thinks to herself. She hides that anger though; this definitely isn't the time or place for it. Still, Vincent's innocent in her eyes. She can't hold what he did against him anymore now that she knows the truth and who's really at fault here. Deep down, even though in hindsight it's an awful thing to have done, she knows she probably would've done the same.

As for the rest of what he's saying, it matches with what she was thinking seconds before. Though while they did deal a blow to Sekath by killing Thelyra, the fruits of any of their efforts have yet to be seen. That's something that's been irking her recently. They go around doing these things yet they never see just how it supposedly changes things in the Abyss. Though for Vincent's sake, she'll roll with it.

"Hey." she says, looking at him still with that look of guilt on her face. A cigarette's being waved around in her hand. "... Care for one?"

Last edited:
Vincent eyed the cigarette for a moment. Really he had only ever smoked pipes. Still, wouldn't hurt. He reached out and took the cigarette, slipping it into his mouth. "Thank you." he said, before fishing some matches out of his coat and striking one. After lighting the cigarette, he tossed the used match aside and retrieved the photo from Loque. He neatly folded it, tucking it back into his wallet before putting it away.

"...What we're doing here matters, I think. We've killed their method of controlling the mindless masses by slaying the Priest, we took out their main weapons and development facilities, we slew Thelyra who oversaw succubi and incubi operations...Its certainly doing something down here." he said, after puffing on the cigarette for a moment. He glanced over his shoulder at Kassidy. "...I honestly trust Kassidy. She doesn't seem the type to screw ya. Otherwise Xager probably wouldn't have brought her to us. She's a lust demon, obviously, but they can't all be bad." He looked back to Loque. "Even if one screwed my wife. There's good ones among the bad ones, just like with humans and angels."

Xager glanced back to Uloth, and raised an eyebrow. "...I can see if we have any musical instruments. I know the lust demons we have helping us are fond of yhem. Perhaps they would be willing to let you have one."

Wesley sat on a crate that seems to be decently far from the rest of the group. His hood down with his grown medium-long hair lying on the cheeks of his face, His Ninjato lies propped on the side of it, His gaze seems to be focused on a small emblem made of silver and gold. It was the same emblem that was given to him by the warlord for his service.. A remembrance for his remarkable work as his Assassin and his assistance in his reign.. His service to him was profoundly loyal to his word, although he would disagree sometimes with his methods, he would soon accept them with no intent of disagreeing. The Rookie turned Ninja has a lot on his mind, but his gaze it more towards this emblem, his eyes look at it with detail, the way it glimmers of light and what not.. And then something seems to feel.. out of place for the Assassin..

It seems that time has stopped..

He looked to where the rest of group is and, just like what he expected, they seem to be stuck in place as well. their facial emotions not changing, as if they were statutes of some kind.

In front of him. Was another man dressed in the same attire as him.. even carrying the same ninjato that he had propped up on the side of the crate, if you would've compared them side by side, they would almost be identical with the difference is that the hood is covering his face. Wesley stood up and faced the hooded clone of himself.

"Kaze.. What do you want from me..?" Wesley said with a deadpanned demeanor.

"You are Weak.. You can't even kill the ones back in the Palace." The one named Kaze responded with a deep-pitched voice.

"Agh. I did the best I can, Kaze. There was too many of them." Wesley responded.

"And you let one of them get a hold of you and break your neck, if you were just a human, you would've died. Do you see? You are holding back, Wesley... This.. "Humanity" you have? This is the reason you aren't a killing machine as you were under Lord Toru... YOU ARE NOTHING." Kaze grabbed him by the collar.

"Wesley, Let me In, Your lust of blood can be satisfied if you can just let go of yourself.. All you have to do is be the wise man, and let yourself go." Kaze closed his gauntleted hand on Wesley's neck, as if he was choking him. strangely enough, Wesley felt like air was his lifeline... he need it now out of everything.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the time continues in the actual world, Wesley's gaze is still on them emblem. It's mysterious, silent energy emanates from it.

Last edited:
...Shan Douzhou, Takato's master... once more, in his moment of inner weakness, he reflected on what he may had thought about all this; just as he had times prior, not just on this journey, but ever since he passed more than four, five centuries ago. His master, as he remembered him, was soft-spoken and kind, yet incredibly skilled and talented. At the time of his death, it was said that he was the oldest known hermit, having been but a boy himself when belief in the Dou spread across Upper Redonia proper. Just as he had considered earlier, perhaps he had been growing too attached to the concept of his master and his virtuous nature, in turn, possibly overly attached to other concepts, things or people.

He looked across to Senya, to Loque, to Inari, and thought of Hudson - for the first, his need to help inadvertently resulted in an unexpected reaction from her; for the second, his need to help merely highlighted his bluntness; for the third, as much as he disliked admitting it, he had been blunt too with her, even if no one would blame him for it, despite the fact that he shouldn't let her get to him, despite the fact he needed to contend himself, and flow forward regardless; and for the fourth, whilst he agreed with the man on some counts, he recalled having the need to defend himself in a blunt manner, even if he knew it was needless to deal with him, and yet...

Detachment. One who practices the Dou should surpass and conquer the self to achieve independence and detachment. The very fact he was a hermit, bodily processes manifest differently from the common oni, was proof enough he had achieved something. And yet, had he managed to detach? He genuinely was not sure. The very fact that he could not answer the question of self, for those brief moments during their time in the land of Lust, indicated he hadn't. Had he not managed to follow the Dou proper? Was his forced departure from his home atop the mountains a cause? No, such feelings manifested even prior to that, feelings of following his master... a legend, and he, his only successor... out of so many whom had failed to follow his teachings, if the villages in the region were to be believed.

His time here, in the Abyss... it must be a test. The idea had emerged prior, but now he was growing more certain of it. He must've been destined to come to this damned realm, to challenge him. These emotions always had the potential to manifest, and now, at his weakest, he had to remain most vigilant. This had to be the centennial misfortune of the hermit falling upon him, manifesting itself not as another assassin, nor as society or peers turning against you - but a realm where only those the King Yama judged entered...

But wait... if only those judged may enter, what of the Abyssal Gate? It spoke not a word when he had stepped before it, due to his demonic heritage; but if his belief is correct, then surely... surely that meant he had done something that would've allowed him entrance even were he not an oni. He was brought along due to his faith, on the basis that he would not have been allowed in were he a human, but would that have been a case? Had he failed himself, the Dou, to such a degree that the door would've let him pass? Do such sins apply to it?! Perhaps it was those whom he had to kill, after rejecting his mercy when they had attempted to kill him once already, whether after some time had passed, or just after a battle that had then taken place, but he had no other choice - if they rejected mercy as such, were they not a threat to society at large? And what of those assassins, whom viewed hermits as something to be eradicated, and hunted them down centennially? If hermits are supposed to deal in misfortune of that nature, were they in their right to kill them? But perhaps that was the sin itself, to act as the one deciding whether they deserve death or not, therefore acting as if an arrogantly self-proclaimed extension of the King Yama himself. And even if that weren't the case, he had acted as an authority before, if merely due to his being a hermit; had that colored his conduct at any point? Was being a hermit a sin?! Was it all these factors combined?!

Anyone watching Takato could see his pupils dilate, as his thoughts went deeper and deeper. It was in those moments, he remembered someone's words: "We siennyin, we strive to achieve in the mortal what is gained in our ultimate passing, to be one and everything, and nothing all at once. And thus in the spiritual and physical, we become figuratively immortal, and ultimately transcendent, enlightened. Though this Way may be one of many, all lead to the same conclusion, as it had done, time and time again."

...once more, those were the words of his master (passed on from his father, if he recalled correctly). Could he truly achieve that? He knew not, but he quickly realized another thing. There was one he could ask at this moment of time about the Abyssal Gate.

Unfortunately, looking over to Xager, he saw that she was not only preoccupied with Seriphine and Uloth, but it appeared Senya was politely waiting her turn as well. As he visibly didn't seem as though he was about to talk to Xager, he knew it would be impolite to just barge in. So, instead, he'll take the moment to see what else there might be in the crates, just to clear his mind.

Last edited:
Uloth nods to Xager's reply, "Ta." She heads back over to Inari and leans on the truck, nursing the bottle of rum, "Yer a reet crazy bitch, ya know tha'? I dunno where they make'em like ya, but I have to say it's a little scary to a brute like me that someone who's delicate looking by comparison has such a thirst for both violence and celebration." She takes another swif ot the bottle and shrugs, "I suppose they'n jus' do it differently where yer kind lives. That or I'm growin' soft, I ain't exactly tha young an' newly crested chieftain I was, maybe this'll be my las' real campaign and I'll either die in combat or go home an' settle down for a simpler life." She glances over at Inari, "When or if this's over, ya think yer gonna head back to tha homeland and take life more leisurely? Or ya think yer just gonna go flyin' full tilt with yer head on fire until ya die?"

"She's a lust demon, obviously, but they can't all be bad. Even if one screwed my wife. There's good ones among the bad ones, just like with humans and angels."
The look of sadness changes to one of indifference, making it a bit obvious what Loque really thinks of that statement. Still, she keeps her mouth shut on the subject, only making a brief dismissive hiss towards Vincent and nothing else. Still, Kassidy does seem alright so far. She's helped the group take out Thelyra, and she hasn't assaulted anyone yet. If there really are any good lust demons, she's the only one. Nobody else. The rest of them can rot for the rest of time in Thorgran's greasy, bloated belly.

"Well... I don't hate you, Vincent. But being forced through that place... to me it was like dangling me over the mouth of a hungry lion. And when I was ignored because Hudson was being too loud... it made me feel worthless, like Hudson's bitching is more important than my safety, or anyone else's for that matter... That's... that's how it all felt to me."

She lights up a cigarette of her own along with Vincent's, taking a deep puff and exhaling the smoke.

"... Can I show you something, Vincent?"

Inari had her head tilted back, vulpine maw opened with an upturned bottle raised above, pouring the whiskey right down her gullet when Uloth returned and started speaking. She haltered her alcoholic gluttony and wiped her mouth on the back of her arm before licking the fur clean. Thats the good burn, she thought, savoring the taste for a moment before glancing over at the orc. She seemed easier to understand, or perhaps she had just gotten a better grasp of the language herself since the start of their journey. That didn't make her accent much easier for her to decipher and she nodded along as it took her a second to piece it all together.

"You say good compliment. I think. Ah, but yes. When go home, I get big war boat from Velin for payment, then raze town that arrest me. Then I kill bastards that hurt family and warband. Many work to do! Fun work, but no head on fire, that sound painful," she grinned, tapping two fingers on her already partially burned face. "They held face in hot coal and ember. I know head on fire too well. When I back home, they will be head on fire, not me."

"And you say die? Pfah, never. Four hundred more year, then I take trip to realm of divine. Nine tails... heh... nine tails! Ah, that will be good days. Some quiet, some loud, yes? Depend on what happening. Time of rest needed between time of work and play."

"I need to find someone down here," said Seriphine. She Uloth's rude but brief interruption but noted that Senya was waiting for her turn.
"Memories of my past life are clouded and hidden from me. I remember most of it except for everything near my supposed demise."

Sighing, she continued; "If anyone knows what happened it would be my advisor. Faelnir. He might not be down here but I thought it would have been worth asking. Prior to joining my warhost he was a rogue border guard watching our fledgling and young realm a bit too closely. He had a habit of collecting the scalps from his prey."

Xager looked to Seriphine, before nodding slowly. "He's here. In the land of Envy. Currently enslaved and building a structure to the north of us. You'll be passing it on the way to your next objective, but I'll explain that later. Right now, catch your breath. Eat, and ask any questions you might have. I am here to talk to you all and explain a few things. Like if what you're doing is actually helping."

Vincent raised an eyebrow at Loque's question. "Sure. What is it?" he asked, as he exhaled a puff of smoke.

Kassidy sighed, as she sat where Uloth had left her. Uloth just seemed tired, but everyone else seemed like they were going to be a handful. She was there not just to heal them, but boost their spirits. Moral support, as one of the lust demons in Tariun's entourage had put it. Yet none of them seemed to like her all that much. She eventually stood, stretching. She figured she should go stock up on equipment too. Ditch the pistol she stole for something closer to the pistol she personally carried.

She strolled over to the weapons crate, and searched through till she found a second hammerless pistol just like hers. Along with a holster and a few magazines to go with it. Perfect. Next came ammo, which she stocked up on. As she equipped everything, she soon noticed the ninja vampire sitting on a crate off to himself. Seemingly in a daze. When she finished, she strolled over and nudged him. "Hey, ninja boy. Ya alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back