• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Uloth scratches her head gently to get an itch out and looks at Cassiel in a sort of bemused expression, "I fight, ya let'em go, yeh?" She turns around to take in her surroundings before focusing back down on the angel, "I feel der's a catch but I dun' really 'ava choice now do I? Alright, fella, I'll play yer game fer now. Howevah, did those smug ones in tha hats grab me axe? I'ssa bit of a 'eirloom." She hoped that axe was recovered, it was her first weapon and it remained her mainstay until recently.

Staring at the man in silence the elf remained motionless. Was he speaking the truth? Had she really been sent to another time? On one hand it would explain plenty of things. On the other hand she'd have to ask why and how?

Like an assassin sneaking on its mark the elf could sense the panic creeping up on her. Where was her army? Where was her home? Her clan? This was simply too much.

The elf blinked and refocused. "I wish to be alone. Thank you for your brief answers."

Hudson just gave a nod of his head before he moved back to the other cells, looking among the menagerie of prisoners. Velin sure knew how to pick them, in the sense that she clearly didn't care at all. About half of the imprisoned here would likely try to tear him apart as soon as the gates swung wide open. While the hunter wasn't exactly afraid of death, even he knew that going out like that would be a complete and utter waste. For the moment he stood in silence, looking to the ground as he became distant from the current room and its agitated inhabitants.

"I feel der's a catch but I dun' really 'ava choice now do I? Alright, fella, I'll play yer game fer now. Howevah, did those smug ones in tha hats grab me axe? I'ssa bit of a 'eirloom."

Cassiel nodded. "Your axe was brought as well, at my request. Don't worry." he said. "Now, I should be going. There are other people that I need to visit for this endeavor. I'll let the alchemists know that they can release you from the cage for now." As soon as Cassiel finished speaking, he turned about. And then he was gone.

---
Velin glanced over after speaking to Loque, noticing Takato walking through the hall out of the corner of her eye. "Redonian. Come here." she said aloud, motioning at him to get his attention. After she spoke, Cassiel reappeared next to her in the blink of an eye. "Ah, good. You're here." she said, looking to the angel. He nodded with a smile. "Of course, my lady."

---​

It wasn't long before the inquisitors brought another woman down into the dungeon, slinging her into another empty cell near where Hudson and the others were talking. Another elf, from the looks of it, with short black hair and rough looking leather clothes. She seemed kind of young compared to the other elf that had been dragged in, though elves always sort of looked young anyway.

It wasn't long before the inquisitors brought another woman down into the dungeon, slinging her into another empty cell near where Hudson and the others were talking. Another elf, from the looks of it, with short black hair and rough looking leather clothes. She seemed kind of young compared to the other elf that had been dragged in, though elves always sort of looked young anyway.

Aliana was more than scared, terrified even. She escaped the authorities only to find herself pursued by strange men in even stranger garb. She pushes her back up against the stone wall of her cell, firmly sat down with her legs hugged to her chest. This was probably her punishment, she thought, to be put to death for her crimes.

She remembered the amulet she keeps, sliding it out of her pocket and running her thumb over the jewel. "It'll all be over soon." She whispered to herself, mustering up as much courage as she can. Aliana looks up at the window of the steel door keeping her locked in, wondering if this was her destiny all along.

Takato was startled after someone suddenly referred to him. He turned to face the direction from which the voice came from, and saw that it had come from the one that appeared to be Velin! One of the Five Immortals, motioning at him to come forth? What an honor! As he began approaching Velin, out of the blue, Cassiel appeared out of the blue! He would need to ask Cassiel about this technique of his, it seems useful! But Cassiel was exactly the man he was looking for.

"Venerable Cassiel, a gift I had brought for you!" he spoke aloud, as he walked towards Cassiel. Turning his head towards Velin as he did, he spoke once more; "Oh Great Velin, Hallowed One of Five, Ill-Tempered but Benevolent in Upper Redonian legend, correct? An honor it is to finally meet such a holy figure!"

Seriphine's own thoughts and shock was temporarily interrupted as the guards brought in another prisoner. This one was another elf, though by the look of the rags she's wearing the chance of her being highborn is very low.

On the other hand someone from her own kind was far better than the filthy scum inside the other cells.

Upon hearing the girl whisper faintly Seriphine smirked. "Girl," she whispered. "Which House do you serve?"

Upon hearing the girl whisper faintly Seriphine smirked. "Girl," she whispered. "Which House do you serve?"

Aliana heard the voice, but took a second to register if it had been her or her imagination. She looked up, and found the source of the voice, a well-traveled elf woman. The relief she felt at seeing another of her own was fleeting, as the question pierced her mind. House? She doesn't remember ever being a part of one. They all fell in some way, but she can't remember the specifics. The look of confusion on her face was apparent as she stuttered a reply, before clearing her throat and repeating herself.

"All of them...are gone," she meekly replied, "I was on the run from..."

She forgot the name of the surviving House authorities which were pursuing her until she was caught by the strange men. Aliana simply shook her head, a dejected expression adorning her face.

"I don't serve any House." She finished, her eyes shifting towards the floor.

No house? Seriphine openly displayed her confusion and interest. An elf without an House? That would be equal to a slave or a criminal. She grunted- this woman would appear to be yet another piece to puzzle.

Looking at the elf Seriphine smiled. "You serve one now. House Ironwind."

"Rejoice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back