• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter Roleplay

I suppose it can be used for either, I'm not really clear. I tend to stay away from that part of the site.

giphy.gif

LOOKBEYONDWHATYOUSEE!!!

xD

OMG Wilfred you killed me with that last gif!!!!!

Oh @BLUR I do have one question, can my character have an inhumane skill that is passed in her clan? She has the ability to shut off one of her five senses to heighten the other four by will? Is that fine?

LifeNovel said:
xD
OMG Wilfred you killed me with that last gif!!!!!

Oh @BLUR I do have one question, can my character have an inhumane skill that is passed in her clan? She has the ability to shut off one of her five senses to heighten the other four by will? Is that fine?
Sure, I don't mind.

I should add, there is a combat system, which I'm just trying out, in place. That ability won't give her any advantages in the actual combat system, but it could be a neat addition in your posting

The main thread is up, but the character sign up page won't be ready until either later today or tomorrow.

Oh if everyone is still working then ill just wait until tomorrow. I thought it would make you guys happier if i posted it a day early xD

I'll post it later tonight, and ill give you guys until the end of the twelfth to submit your sheets. I didn't want it to be a competition of whose apps get in and whose don't, but it ended up being like that anyway so i might as well just use a deadline

Oh thank you! Yes a deadline would be much better for my schedule! I didn't want to rush my CS if it was going to be a first come, first serve policy! Now I can really develop her! Thank you! I shant disappoint you @BLUR!

I have a few hours to make a character sheet that would make gods jealous along with notes on it...

Challenge accepted.

Basing the time upon how many are interested. That character sign up will be overflowing before ten minutes have passed.

... Take that back, just read through the thread. I have two days...

Challenge still accepted.

@BLUR

Is it okay if I mixed in my character's strengths and weaknesses under one section? I keep trying to write just her strengths but end up addressing weaknesses as well...

No, no, my view is wider, broader, more extensive that the fifth dimension, it is simply jarring that a man wouldn't notice such intensely equine features.

LifeNovel said:
@BLUR
Is it okay if I mixed in my character's strengths and weaknesses under one section? I keep trying to write just her strengths but end up addressing weaknesses as well...
Of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back