• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter Roleplay

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Autobiography-san, hello.

[/QUOTE]
Wilfred-kun, hola

The Sign-Up thread will open on the eleventh or twelfth, but you're free to start work on your character in the meantime.

LifeNovel said:
MMMM so are sign-ups open ooor do we have to wait till the thread is up and open for us to begin submitting?
You may create a sheet, but you have to wait until June 11th to submit it

I feel like Lucem is the only one who read the interest check xD

Hehe....Lucem is always the star-student!

I did read it but then it completely flew off my head...for I currently have a headache at the moment.

Is it fine if we make it in showcase then just post the link or would you prefer an actual sheet on the thread?

LifeNovel said:
Hehe....Lucem is always the star-student!
I did read it but then it completely flew off my head...for I currently have a headache at the moment.

Is it fine if we make it in showcase then just post the link or would you prefer an actual sheet on the thread?
Anything that makes it easier for you guys is fine with me!

Cool, cool

Knowing myself if I tried to make it somewhere else I would lose track of it then restart which would be time-consuming trying to remember what I wrote down

Each time a response here is posted, I find my patience wavering. The days only go by so fast...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Each time a response here is posted, I find my patience wavering. The days only go by so fast...

[/QUOTE]
Luce-San, the time WILL come... *drama drama*

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Each time a response here is posted, I find my patience wavering. The days only go by so fast...

[/QUOTE]
Sorry Luce xD

I only have two finals left!

I wish you luck on those finals, Blur. When I completed mine, it felt as though shackles had been removed.

LifeNovel said:
And I'm just anticipating to see your character Lucem!!!!
Mine has already been completed. All that's left is the torturous wait...

[QUOTE="The Doorman]BOOKS!
This is relevant, we should all know... Lucey.

[/QUOTE]
I feel as though I'm being judged...

Wilfred judges you in the best light Lucem!!!!! [He's secretly jealous of you! He wishes to be you!]

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I feel as though I'm being judged...

[/QUOTE]
little_giggle.gif
Uhuhuhu~

Ah, it's fine. Soon i'll be too focused on bio-psych studying to even notice whats going on here

I've chosen to go with a male. Gender may not seem very important when compared to other sections, but it can change the entire experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back