• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter Roleplay

Tentatively because I am unsure if I have the free time to take on another RP... but on the other hand all my current ones seem to move rather slowly, so.... Mrmm...

SephirothSage said:
Tentatively because I am unsure if I have the free time to take on another RP... but on the other hand all my current ones seem to move rather slowly, so.... Mrmm...
I think this one may be a bit more fast-paced, since there will only be five slots available.

No, the role-play has not begun accepting characters. Players will be allowed to submit applications on June 11th

Oh snap.

I still have school then, so I may or may not be able to make it.

Darn you, week before finals! *shakes fist angrily*

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Oh snap.
I still have school then, so I may or may not be able to make it.

Darn you, week before finals! *shakes fist angrily*

[/QUOTE]
Have you thought about making your CS before the deadline?

Ah, I meant the day when Blur opens Sign-Ups. If the time conflicts with your schedule, you could always get a head start.

If I came up with the time, I would, but I don't know how my schedule is yet.

I mean, I'd be doing work now if not for the fact that I'm not at home.

Well you already noted interest, so you've reserved the right to submit an app

When will you be able to submit one, if I may ask?

I'll do what I can to be a part of this as soon as I get my work for tonight done, hopefully I'll have time. I can submit whenever, I suppose, though I can't if I don't have the time.

So, I am not entirely sure...

BLUR said:
Right? That's why I had to do this. I saw one person create an interest check but never got through with it, so I decided to pick it up
Wuya?

MMMM so are sign-ups open ooor do we have to wait till the thread is up and open for us to begin submitting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back