• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HUNTER X HUNTER! A new era!

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Basically this fallows the hunter X hunter anime but this will be basically just our own story line. Our own scenarios- and stuff yknow. You can chose to be canon or OC. I'm basically as of now testing out how many people of the hunter X hunter fandom are on rpnation and how many would be willing to join. I'll list a list of canons available- we don't hafto fill them all but I'll place them below LET ME KNOW IF THERES ANY I DIDN'T LIST THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE!! I'm just basically going to place the most well known characters.

Gon- open
Killua- taken- justaplainweeb- justaplainweeb-
Kurapika- open
Leorio- open
Hisoka- open
Chrollo- open
Feitan- open
Shalnark- open
Illumi- open
Buiscut- open
Ging- open
Anyone from the zoldyck family- all open (please ask)
Anyone I didn't mention from the phantom troop- all open (please ask)

If you have an OC I will be making a character sheet thread ones I get enough interest

Warning! There will be negative and detailed scenes just like in the anime! If you cannot handle gore I suggest this isn't for you. I will allow foul language to some extent so if you don't like that just be warned some people may use it

As always there are rules-
Rpnation rules still apply
No god modding!
Please do not controle other peoples characters unless they don't mind it!
You cant kill other peoples characters without permission.
Be nice ooc! In roleplay you can be as rude as you like
If you are going to cuss I will NOT allow certain words. Anything like the c word to refer to lady's I disapprove. Anything racist is disapproved. Do not use the f word to describe people who are gay.

That is all

Last edited:
Oh do you mind if I join in? I could play an OG character and have an oc? That is of course if you’ll let me

Thanks! Do I make my oc here or, is there a Character sheet?
I'm going to make a character sheet when I get enough interest-
Oh do you mind if I join in? I could play an OG character and have an oc? That is of course if you’ll let me
You can join. And yes you can have a canon and OC. Which canon would you like?

Okay thank you! And I already have a template for the HunterxHunter, do you mind if I send it here and you can see wether you like it or not? To ya know, save you the trouble of making one?

Okay thank you! And I already have a template for the HunterxHunter, do you mind if I send it here and you can see wether you like it or not? To ya know, save you the trouble of making one?
Sure I'll take a look- but I do prefer making my own sometimes. I'll see what it is first before I decide

Either one is fine! Send what your comfortable with. Though I would prefer under 2 paragraphs

|Basics|
Name:
Aliases:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliation:

|Relationships
Parents:
Sibling(s):
Relatives:
Friends:
Romantic Interest(s):
Other(s)
Pet(s):

|Abilities|
Nen Type:
Nen abilities:
Mental Abilities:
Physical Abilities:

|Stats|
Spirit- ?/5
Skill- ?/5
Strength- ?/5
Nen- ?/5
Talent- ?/5
Intelligence- ?/5

|History|

|Basics|
Name:
Aliases:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliation:

|Relationships
Parents:
Sibling(s):
Relatives:
Friends:
Romantic Interest(s):
Other(s)
Pet(s):

|Abilities|
Nen Type:
Nen abilities:
Mental Abilities:
Physical Abilities:

|Stats|
Spirit- ?/5
Skill- ?/5
Strength- ?/5
Nen- ?/5
Talent- ?/5
Intelligence- ?/5

|History|
this is actually pretty well put ngl.

I like things to be a surprise so when you find out in rp its intersting we don't need history we can keep basic stats like nen basic info can stay relationships I don't think we need cuz again I like surprises and abilities can be option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back