• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

right obviously what I sent on discord didn't go through, I've been at my dad's for the past week and didn't have access to my pc so I couldn't really respond with any good content, I apologize for the wait by a post should be up in the next few minutes. Again I'm sorry.

right obviously what I sent on discord didn't go through, I've been at my dad's for the past week and didn't have access to my pc so I couldn't really respond with any good content, I apologize for the wait by a post should be up in the next few minutes. Again I'm sorry.

opps! i didnt realize you were satan on discord! sorry!

Elowyn Elowyn I have feeling that TheRealBmike TheRealBmike has quit. I may be wrong and you should try send message to him.
He clearly ignores my tagging.

Or has there been conversation about Lady Astra Lady Astra 's character?

If he is still in and this is his normal posting speed, he is in wrong group.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Elowyn Elowyn
That's true. If he quits, then we'll need to find someone to replace him or else I can't post yet.
You have one choice if we don't have hunter: Your character could be free still and in RP get enslaved.

(i am selfish and hope even that, as it would give Fayette chance to get (girl)friend that's same age than her)

Last edited:
Elowyn Elowyn Do you have moderator powers in CS page? There are some surely pointless post that could be delete. Like Heim Heim 's satyr that is still in modern era and not edited after day when he posted it there.
(and then there is small writes like my 'edited')

Not meaning to be rude slim slim but are you posting anytime soon? I know that sound like I',m a massive twat. It's because I am

Not meaning to be rude slim slim but are you posting anytime soon? I know that sound like I',m a massive twat. It's because I am
I was thinking the Hunter was going to post but I guess not. Ill write a small post to get her out of the shop and see if we're going to finally have something interesting happen

I was thinking the Hunter was going to post but I guess not. Ill write a small post to get her out of the shop and see if we're going to finally have something interesting happen
I don't think we get hunter today to post, if we even have hunter yet as after approving he hasn't said anything but has been active postining in other RPs

I don't think we get hunter today to post, if we even have hunter yet as after approving he hasn't said anything but has been active postining in other RPs
The gm made a hunter related post so I was thinking they were doing it

IF BMike doesn't respond, any of you can recruit a hunter, or we can just have the hunting start when they gather in Duermio? That would cause the plot to be sped up quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back