• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

A. Draugr are glorified zombies. B. The last time he posted anything was five days ago and the last time he posted in this rp was nine days ago. So I disagree on both fronts.

A. Draugr are glorified zombies. B. The last time he posted anything was five days ago and the last time he posted in this rp was nine days ago. So I disagree on both fronts.
Zombie turns from disease/virus from corpses and can multiple with victims. Draugr has died, burried and then wakes more because magic and they can't turn humans to draugrs.

Last time in RPN yesterday, if you look in profile page.

They're still living corpses, in fantasy settings (like this one) it's common for zombies to be reanimated through magic. From what I see on his profile his most recent post is "Cicero Vinter replied to the thread Roleplay, Saturday at 5:16 PM" seeing as it's Thursday, that's 5 days ago. But regardless of his overall activity, what matters is his activity in this RP and his last post in this RP was the 21st of March, nine days ago. So even if he's active in other rps, he hasn't been in this rp.

They're still living corpses, in fantasy settings (like this one) it's common for zombies to be reanimated through magic. From what I see on his profile his most recent post is "Cicero Vinter replied to the thread Roleplay, Saturday at 5:16 PM" seeing as it's Thursday, that's 5 days ago. But regardless of his overall activity, what matters is his activity in this RP and his last post in this RP was the 21st of March, nine days ago. So even if he's active in other rps, he hasn't been in this rp.

In end biggest different would be that if zombie kills (in some cases bite or scratch is enough) you turn to zombie too.
If Draugr kills you, you are just dead.

Well if you think all reanimated corpses are zombies, why not say that vampires are zombies too. They die when they turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back