• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

5:48 Mei finished answering to maid and she answered back 5:40
That is time travel!

(and i edited so my eating taked longer time)

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Hey I was thinking that since our characters are both Quitulias' Followers and that your character is homeless, our characters would probably know each other. Maybe Alamush met Nathaniel at a gathering of Followers and saw that Nathaniel was pretty poor and gave him some alms? Natch neither of them would know the other's true nature.

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Hey I was thinking that since our characters are both Quitulias' Followers and that your character is homeless, our characters would probably know each other. Maybe Alamush met Nathaniel at a gathering of Followers and saw that Nathaniel was pretty poor and gave him some alms? Natch neither of them would know the other's true nature.
Sure, why not. It would make for a very interesting interaction when Alamush realizes that Nathaniel is supernatural and Nate realize that Alamush wants to kill him.

well i can say the slow group is living up to its name

OaaFt8C.jpg

Thanks, i felt like nobody cares what i write.
*hugs* Nuo!! Don't feel that way! >w< here's a cat for you to pet: :captaincat:

If you make your writing easier to read it would help replies though. It can sometimes be confusing and that may be why they didnt respond. Reading publications can help you write better!

*hugs* Nuo!! Don't feel that way! >w< here's a cat for you to pet: :captaincat:

If you make your writing easier to read it would help replies though. It can sometimes be confusing and that may be why they didnt respond. Reading publications can help you write better!

*Climbs high branch of tree with cat and start meowing with her*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back