• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

Alright no more waiting, I'm going to post again today. I've got shit to do so if any of you have a post you want to make that you're dragging your heels on, now would be the time. I'll post in a few hours.

Undertale is such a weird original game. I've played it (due to the urging of my sister).

Anyways, veering off of the topic of Undertale and memes and old games and whatnot, I'm currently waiting for @Cicero Vinter to post. Sinnsyk is causing the most commotion currently, so I don't have much to post.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI TheRealBmike TheRealBmike

Apologies to you both. I had previously sent a character sheet to the Discord chat but lost it soon afterwards. I hope that I can continue to work with you two as soon as possible, but can someone tell me which RP speed group I'm in, the name of my hunter, and where to send the character sheet?

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI TheRealBmike TheRealBmike

Apologies to you both. I had previously sent a character sheet to the Discord chat but lost it soon afterwards. I hope that I can continue to work with you two as soon as possible, but can someone tell me which RP speed group I'm in, the name of my hunter, and where to send the character sheet?
Bmike is supposedly in the fast group(adelport.) but u can join whichever one works best.

BTW, both Fayette and Iskolde are still in their underclothes?? (Since the maid uniform was beyond saving)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back