• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

I feel like i would just write that i run to sea, leash rock to my feets and jump to sea so i die permanent (as i would drown again and again)

That much i am pissout that after one day from GM's post that was related to my post i get message to edit it longer. Yes i know that it is short (it was even shorer at first) but i really don't know what to write so i wouldn't edit whole set up.

I feel like i would just write that i run to sea, leash rock to my feets and jump to sea so i die permanent (as i would drown again and again)

That much i am pissout that after one day from GM's post that was related to my post i get message to edit it longer. Yes i know that it is short (it was even shorer at first) but i really don't know what to write so i wouldn't edit whole set up.

Perhaps you could write in some deeper feelings, thoughts, maybe a realisation, plan for the future....
That is.... A little extreme... And we were given a minimum for a reason, after all.

Perhaps you could write in some deeper feelings, thoughts, maybe a realisation, plan for the future....
That is.... A little extreme... And we were given a minimum for a reason, after all.
It would be okay if that warning would have come at day he was going to post his post but day after that... and stuff has gone forward from it

Tested by to way what happens if i take Elowyn Elowyn 's writing from box and copy pasted it to regular way (plus whit same alignment that i use)

The girl shifted Fayette so she was in a better position and didn't obstruct her hands.

'I would love to assist you around.' Iskolde signed and then sighed.'Although that will have to wait until I am well enough to get around. With your help, my recovery has been sped up greatly so thank you.' To his latter question she answered, 'I do not feel "well" physically, yet when I am around you...' Here she stalled and then signed more hesitantly 'I get the feeling that I am well despite that. I feel well... in here.' She gestured to her heart. 'I am not sure if I am making sense. Do you understand me, healer?'

Yes i am salty and count to 4​

It would be okay if that warning would have come at day he was going to post his post but day after that... and stuff has gone forward from it
Generally I have found that most of the roleplays I've been in require more than 5 lines, for most posts.... Like a bit of an unwritten rule, however quick fire posts, convos and combat are a bit different.
Personally (except on special occasions like quick fire posts, some conversation and combat) I feel a bit awkward or guilty if I don't make a substantial post...

No need to be childish... Like I mentioned, conversations can be tricky. Please, there's no need to be so annoyed... :(

Generally I have found that most of the roleplays I've been in require more than 5 lines, for most posts.... Like a bit of an unwritten rule, however quick fire posts, convos and combat are a bit different.
Personally (except on special occasions like quick fire posts, some conversation and combat) I feel a bit awkward or guilty if I don't make a substantial post...

No need to be childish... Like I mentioned, conversations can be tricky. Please, there's no need to be so annoyed... :(

Of course it could be also that i was already angry to myself to hitting to stupid rock with my car before reading warning... I am tired...

Tested by to way what happens if i take Elowyn Elowyn 's writing from box and copy pasted it to regular way (plus whit same alignment that i use)

The girl shifted Fayette so she was in a better position and didn't obstruct her hands.

'I would love to assist you around.' Iskolde signed and then sighed.'Although that will have to wait until I am well enough to get around. With your help, my recovery has been sped up greatly so thank you.' To his latter question she answered, 'I do not feel "well" physically, yet when I am around you...' Here she stalled and then signed more hesitantly 'I get the feeling that I am well despite that. I feel well... in here.' She gestured to her heart. 'I am not sure if I am making sense. Do you understand me, healer?'

Yes i am salty and count to 4​
Actually if you counted the first line that's over five. I get that it's not dense but there wasn't much to reply to.
Of course it could be also that i was already angry to myself to hitting to stupid rock with my car before reading warning... I am tired...
Yes you should calm down before you direct your anger into creating unnecessary frustration.

DONE, and don't bother me about what you think you read. Problem would be in your mind not in my. Elowyn Elowyn don't bother about my earlier request of morning... I don't care about sunrise anymore.

i dont think theres much for my characters to do so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back