• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunted [ooc]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Whoo!!

RI.a RI.a that depends on if we want them to have gotten along. But generally he'd wonder how his creation has worked and probably has subconsciously thought of ways to upgrade it.
Since Ajax helped, she'd be pretty grateful but wary at the same time. I guess they wouldn't have time to sit and chat to know more about each other. And if tensions were high between the three races, she'd keep her saviour a secret. So she'd be shocked at first and try to keep their deal between themselves.

Guuuuuys.

We lost our male werewolf ><

So opinion time, I guess. Do yall wanna just start and find someone to hopefully come in later?
Or wait til we find a werewolf?

I can double up characters if you want and make the male werewolf (and I promise to be done faster this time), otherwise I agree that we should go ahead and get started :)

Just saw the main thread! apolla apolla are you posting first or can anyone jump in now?

If you guys wanna go ahead and post you can!! I meant to do the opener the other day but something came up, and today I'll be out with my cousin for a bit. :3 open posting, yall!

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

source.gif

Aaayyyeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back