• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunted [ooc]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Maybe... I have to wonder how we would know each other though. My concept revolves around something of a recluse artisan. maybe your transformation got stuck on partial and i made a relic or something to suppress it. But as for how, any ideas?
If witches and warlocks aren't a secret in their society, she could have heard rumours about a lone warlock? Also that sounds way cooler than my idea. haha! Hmm maybe she got severely injured and she couldn't shift back all the way so the relic helped?

works for me :ghostv:. What do you think the pack situation should be? Same pack or separate packs? Or maybe they were both lone wolves and that's why they kind of teamed up.
I was thinking same packs? But if you want something else, I don't mind ^^ We could always work out how they met if you choose something else.

I have no idea what to do for a bio

Edit: yes I do, but would anyone be opposed to my character being the first one to have moved to the house?

Last edited:
I was thinking same packs? But if you want something else, I don't mind ^^ We could always work out how they met if you choose something else.
Same pack makes the most sense to me as well. Would you like to move the discussion to PMs? We can talk about why they became friends and stuff

Edit: yes I do, but would anyone be opposed to my character being the first one to have moved to the house?
I don't personally care, but I ain't one of thems that's in charge

Same pack makes the most sense to me as well. Would you like to move the discussion to PMs? We can talk about why they became friends and stuff
Yeah sure! I'll send you a PM.

Not at all (:

No Celestine Celestine and I were discussing our OCs bio. But they haven't replied me since 30 sept. I'll try to finish it without them. Sorry! ><

Don't be sorry, especially if they haven't responded to you. :3 I'll send them a message too, but if they don't respond we might just have to try and find someone else! ^^

Ok. I've done what I can and what we agreed on (I hope). Just left placeholders in the bio if that's alright.

:O is Tater Tot Tater Tot taking the male werewolf? Let me know if you've got your own ideas about bio! Cos I've collaborated with the previous player and worked my character's bio around what we've discussed.

I do have a basic idea for a character, but you're still more than welcome to PM me concerning yours. I'm sure we could work something out so you don't have to change your own bio too much.

I do have a basic idea for a character, but you're still more than welcome to PM me concerning yours. I'm sure we could work something out so you don't have to change your own bio too much.
Great! Just sent you a pm.

@ everyone else - would you guys like to discuss character relationships more?

Whoo ok!

I'm down too! (But I'm hecka busy this weekend, so forgive meeeeee)
No worries! We can do it whenever! ^^

RI.a RI.a I'd be down

That goes for anyone
Cool! So, should we go with the backstory of Ajax helping Emilia at some point? I guess it'd be a few years since they met, and she'd still owe him a favour/payment. How would Ajax react when he meets her again?

RI.a RI.a that depends on if we want them to have gotten along. But generally he'd wonder how his creation has worked and probably has subconsciously thought of ways to upgrade it.

I’m kinda stuck between two different character ideas, so if anyone had an idea for how they wanted their character’s relationship with the male vampire to be, please feel free to let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back