• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunted [ooc]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
giphy.gif

Almost forgot to make the OOC!

No discord, so chat here, ask questions,
make relationships, etc. :3
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Hubub101 Hubub101
Shadow Shadow
RI.a RI.a
Celestine Celestine

anyone want to have known my character prior to the RP? He's male witch who specializes in making magic things, recluse and maybe social cripple.

anyone want to have known my character prior to the RP? He's male witch who specializes in making magic things, recluse and maybe social cripple.

Might be interesting to have the two witches know each other!

apolla apolla sounds good, any suggestions on how?

also, I would like to know the political climate of witches, vampires and werewolves from before the start, how hidden are these three factions and what the overall goal of witchcraft is/what a witch does with their time?

apolla apolla sounds good, any suggestions on how?

also, I would like to know the political climate of witches, vampires and werewolves from before the start, how hidden are these three factions and what the overall goal of witchcraft is/what a witch does with their time?

Because I'm a sucker for drama I'm thinking they shouldn't get along. xD

How hidden? From the rest of the world? Very. From each other? Not at all.

Overall goal would be to live without getting discovered, then whatever their personal goals are in life. I would think that within the three factions (witches, vampires, and werewolves) they all try to stay away from each other. Past fueding, probably.

As of now they're probably pretty scattered because of whatever force is out there hunting them.

but prior could there have been town and such devoted to one faction or another?

also, how long ago did this force start? is it just before the RP or a little longer?

Celestine Celestine do you want our characters to know each other and get along?

Questions for general werewolf stuff!
1. Can we include standard powers/abilities? (eg heightened senses, strength, shift to wolf anytime or only during full moon)
2. Is there a hierarchy in werewolf groups? (alpha, beta etc etc)
3. Is the rp set in modern times?

but prior could there have been town and such devoted to one faction or another?

also, how long ago did this force start? is it just before the RP or a little longer?

Hmm, probably a little while before, but not a very long time.

Questions for general werewolf stuff!
1. Can we include standard powers/abilities? (eg heightened senses, strength, shift to wolf anytime or only during full moon)
2. Is there a hierarchy in werewolf groups? (alpha, beta etc etc)
3. Is the rp set in modern times?

1. yes.
2. also yeah, most likely, though yalls two werewolves don't have to be from the same pack. or you could be a lone wolf.
3. yup!

Celestine Celestine do you want our characters to know each other and get along?

Sure. I'm planning to make my character overall a bit more lovable, perhaps annoyed by humans but having a soft spot especially for his own kind. It could be like a brother-sister relationship if you wanna get some pranks in

Sure. I'm planning to make my character overall a bit more lovable, perhaps annoyed by humans but having a soft spot especially for his own kind. It could be like a brother-sister relationship if you wanna get some pranks in
Oooh ok! Yeah shall we go for best friends, known since childhood?

Ooh I'm tempted to get my charrie ask yours for a secret favour and maybe she hasn't paid him back yet. I don't know what yet though. hmu if you've got any ideas ^^

EDIT: Maybe her werewolf identity got found out at school, and she needed some memory wiping magic potion? She didn't want her parents finding out, so she agreed to pay back with a favour?

Last edited:
Ooh I'm tempted to get my charrie ask yours for a secret favour and maybe she hasn't paid him back yet. I don't know what yet though. hmu if you've got any ideas ^^

EDIT: Maybe her werewolf identity got found out at school, and she needed some memory wiping magic potion? She didn't want her parents finding out, so she agreed to pay back with a favour?

Maybe... I have to wonder how we would know each other though. My concept revolves around something of a recluse artisan. maybe your transformation got stuck on partial and i made a relic or something to suppress it. But as for how, any ideas?

Oooh ok! Yeah shall we go for best friends, known since childhood?
works for me :ghostv:. What do you think the pack situation should be? Same pack or separate packs? Or maybe they were both lone wolves and that's why they kind of teamed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back