• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello Hello!!

I’m Gal or Tea, They/She, 19. Looking for some new RP partners that are 18+ age wise!

I’ve really been wanting some Platonic Family RPs. No real focus on anything romantic.

I write 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in 3rd person only, and would love a partner that can match me, or at least write one literate paragraph that give me something to go off of. I don’t do asterisks or text talk in replies (unless character is texting)

I’m open to multiple settings, from Modern, Fantasy, sci-CI/cyberpunk, steampunk, post apocalyptic, dystopia, ect. I’m even down for having it set in a fandom I’m in!! I can play either Guardian or Kid, even doubling up! I tend to prefer the use of Game/Anime pics as Faceclaims over irl people, but I can do either.

I currently have no specific plots in mind yet, as I prefer plotting together with my partner. Though do I have some ideas to get a plot rolling, such as:

•Aunt/Uncle taking in their Niece/Nephew/Nibling/s

•Step-Parent and Step Kid/s learning to get along
•Single Parent and Kid/s
•Older Sibling taking in their younger sibling/s
•Foster kid/s and Foster Parent
•Newly Adopted Kid and their Adopted Parent/s
•Parent know never knew about their kid getting surprised with them at their door step.

I can go on and on, but those are some ideas I could think of.

Some fandoms I’d be open to writing in would be:

-FNAF: Security Breach
-Sky: Children of The Light
-Honkai Star Rail
-Genshin Impact
-(maybe) BNHA
-Harry Potter
-Welcome Home
-Black Butler
-Potentially others! Just ask!

I can stay here on RPN, or move to discord. I’m fine with either!

But yeah, if you’d be interested in plotting something out, please, please, please PM me and I’ll get back with you ASAP! Or reply in the thread and I’ll send a message your way!!

Last edited:
So I’ve made up a small handful of plot ideas! That could be interesting!! So I thought I’d add them!

— Modern —
1- Muse1 is the Aunt/Uncle of their older siblings children. However, their sibling had always been distant and Muse1 never knew that their sibling ever had Kid/s. That was until social services showed up, letting them know of their nibling/s and that they were thier only available relative who could take them in, or they’d be put into foster homes. Muse1, not knowing anything about taking care of kids, but feeling bad for them decided to take them in. Which they would soon learn would be a learning curve for everyone.

2-Muse1 just got married to their partner and has moved in with them and their kid/s. While Muse1 got along decently with the kid/s before the wedding and moving in, both Muse1 and Muse2 will have to get used to one another in their new life.

3-Muse1 is the eldest child in their family, and older than their other sibling/s by a significant gap. Muse1 soon learns of their parents passing and despite their current life decide to move back home to take care of their younger sibling/s and deal with grief.

4-Muse1 is newly accepted foster parent. Despite thinking it would take a good while before they took in any foster kids they are soon given notice that they’ll be getting a/an foster kid/s by the next evening as a bit of an emergency placement. Muse1 soon welcomes Muse2 into their new current home and they have to get use to this new arrangement.

5-Muse1 recently got divorced/widowed and is now, with full custody of their kid/s moving to a new small, but rather wealthy town away from their home town, for a fresh start. Muse1 and Muse2 now have to adjust to their new life and new home, all the while moving forward from past events.

6-Muse1 was a teen parent who’s parents pressured them into letting them take care of Muse2, and raised them as their young sibling. It was painful for Muse1, who wanted to be Muse2’s parent, but could never find the right time to tell them. Until, Muse2 learned on their own during a family tree assignment at school.

— Fantasy —
1- Muse1 is a lone Orc nomad, simply traveling when they feel like it. They don’t have many worries and enjoy their solitude. But one day they run into Muse2 a young human child in the woods alone and panicked. Despite not knowing anything about children, especially human children, Muse1 decides it’d probably be a good ideas to help. Muse1 soon learns of Muse2’s predicament and why their alone in the woods. Feeling pity Muse1 takes Muse2, and now has to mange their nomadic lifestyle and parenthood.

2- Muse1 is a Lamia that lives alone in forest in a small cave by a river. They live a peaceful little life unbothered by the outside world. That was until a curious and lost child wanders into Muse1’s cave one night. Muse2 cold, tired, and lost simply curls up to Muse1 and immediately falls asleep. When Muse1 wakes in the morning their greeting to the sleeping kid, shenanigans ensue.

3- Muse1 is a simple Human who lives in a small village. They’re the village baker. One evening when closing up shop for the evening they find a young (fantasy race), Muse2, all alone cold, hungry, and dirty. Muse1 feeling bad takes them in and well, adopts Muse2. But Muse1 knows little to nothing about raising a child of a different species, and thus it’s a learning curve for the both of them.

4- Muse1 is a young child who’s family’s farm was attacked by a vampire. Muse1 got bitten and turned into one. They ended up lost and confused in the forest where they meet Muse2. Muse2 is a Born Vampire, and nobility within the vampire aristocracy. Muse2 has been alone for centuries now after losing their family to vampire hunters. Seeing themselves in Muse1, Muse2 decides to take them in.

Last edited:
Im really into the idea of a new foster parent taking in a foster kid!! Or even the vampire idea toward the bottom of the thread!

I would love to do this plot: Muse1 is newly accepted foster parent. Despite thinking it would take a good while before they took in any foster kids they are soon given notice that they’ll be getting a/an foster kid/s by the next evening as a bit of an emergency placement. Muse1 soon welcomes Muse2 into their new current home and they have to get use to this new arrangement.

I only just about joined, so could you please message me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back