• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Wow, very nice! It's nice to see an RP lasting so long that has people who are always interested! I would have joined but I saw this was a detailed rp, which is good but I am not so good at it. I've just always passed by it. I love Howl's moving catsle so it makes me happy that there is an awesome rp about it!
Well that's all I have to say. Heck thsi looks so good that I might read through it, like it's some kind of book with five minute cliff hangers. Hope you all enjoy your boss battles!

Wow, very nice! It's nice to see an RP lasting so long that has people who are always interested! I would have joined but I saw this was a detailed rp, which is good but I am not so good at it. I've just always passed by it. I love Howl's moving catsle so it makes me happy that there is an awesome rp about it!
Well that's all I have to say. Heck thsi looks so good that I might read through it, like it's some kind of book with five minute cliff hangers. Hope you all enjoy your boss battles!
Thanks! We hope it turns out well because this will decide the whole fate of the world!

Yea, i hope so too. Thanks!!

xD when that pointy eared titan showed up I was totally yelling, "oh my god that's Eren! I bet you that's Eren!!!" And you know, I wasn't so sure about Mikasa, like... I liked her but I thought it was lame to have a female character there just to be stronger than the male lead but the fact that they explain exactly why that is made me really glad and like her a lot more. xD

xD when that pointy eared titan showed up I was totally yelling, "oh my god that's Eren! I bet you that's Eren!!!" And you know, I wasn't so sure about Mikasa, like... I liked her but I thought it was lame to have a female character there just to be stronger than the male lead but the fact that they explain exactly why that is made me really glad and like her a lot more. xD
Yeah, it's her mentality. When Eren showed up and roared it gave me goose bumps.

Yeah, it's her mentality. When Eren showed up and roared it gave me goose bumps.

xD it's funny to think that like... if he hadn't have made the choice to save her back then, she wouldn't be the person that she is. Oh man, when he showed up and started fighting that other titan that Mikasa was gonna' let kill her I was like... I bet that's Eren, it has me really interested in the lore behind the titans, like why are they? xD

xD it's funny to think that like... if he hadn't have made the choice to save her back then, she wouldn't be the person that she is. Oh man, when he showed up and started fighting that other titan that Mikasa was gonna' let kill her I was like... I bet that's Eren, it has me really interested in the lore behind the titans, like why are they? xD
You'll see. You'll see. XD

Yeah, the mystery is so . . . . wonderful. Like, it doesn't leave my head.

We are finishing the first disc tomorrow. xD I bet I'll figure it out (or maybe I already have) before it's explained in the show. lol I mean, I called Eren and I literally knew nothing about the show until I started watching it. xD

We are finishing the first disc tomorrow. xD I bet I'll figure it out (or maybe I already have) before it's explained in the show. lol I mean, I called Eren and I literally knew nothing about the show until I started watching it. xD
Which episode are you two in?

It was my son's idea to watch it. xD I'm really liking it but we were totally like... why did they not make the wall thicker and taller after the colossal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back