• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Ohh....Hmmm........I have no clue! What is Lydia gonna do during a big battle like this?

Well.. she almost always starts out like... support. She tends to lay the traps first. So she'd more than likely start out with Sagittarius A or by telling all of the enemies to stop. Oh shoot, that would be a fun time to try hers and Ren's combo attack. xD

Well.. she almost always starts out like... support. She tends to lay the traps first. So she'd more than likely start out with Sagittarius A or by telling all of the enemies to stop. Oh shoot, that would be a fun time to try hers and Ren's combo attack. xD
Hmmm~! I don't mind trying it out then if you're up for it!

Ah but then again everyone in my post is fighting the enemy already and they're against the most loyal ones to Valdanr. I really doubt they would stop, you know. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

xD well it doesn't matter if they are for Valdanr or not, she can still make them freeze for at least as long as the spell lasts so that they can get shot and stuff without actually doing anything. And the joint ability would obliterate any that got hit by it so doing it before their allies are in the grit would be better.

xD well it doesn't matter if they are for Valdanr or not, she can still make them freeze for at least as long as the spell lasts so that they can get shot and stuff without actually doing anything. And the joint ability would obliterate any that got hit by it so doing it before their allies are in the grit would be better.
Oh!! Then Lydia would do that when Renee let the archers shoot their arrows! I can switch her arrows so they can do that combo in a edit.

JEL_89_poster.jpeg
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle This! It's an old show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back