• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Yep. It's official: I'll walk right in and tel them that I'm allergic. Hopefully they'll listen. If not, I'm complaining! XD

xD well it's your right if you tell them no mayo, especially if you tell them you're allergic. They probably haven't listened to you in the past because they are lazy and figure you are just dieting or something... though why you would be ordering a burger in a fast food restaurant while you are dieting is beyond me. xD

Oh but yeah... the mozzarella sticks at Arby's... they have some pretty good flavor and a crisp outside. The cherry turnovers are okay too and they used to have this like... coffee shake or something that was also pretty good. xD

xD well it's your right if you tell them no mayo, especially if you tell them you're allergic. They probably haven't listened to you in the past because they are lazy and figure you are just dieting or something... though why you would be ordering a burger in a fast food restaurant while you are dieting is beyond me. xD
Ohhhhhhh!!!! That annoys me. It's bad enough that my own family tells me that I'm too skinny and asked what my diet is (I told them fat. Grease.) ACK!

Ohhhhhhh!!!! That annoys me. It's bad enough that my own family tells me that I'm too skinny and asked what my diet is (I told them fat. Grease.) ACK!

Hahaha there's always someone like that. My Aunt used to hassle me all the time about how I ate but it was the opposite. xD she always told me I'd get fat if I kept eating like I did and the rest of my family would tell her to leave me alone. She was really weird about food though, we were all pretty sure she was anorexic.

Hahaha there's always someone like that. My Aunt used to hassle me all the time about how I ate but it was the opposite. xD she always told me I'd get fat if I kept eating like I did and the rest of my family would tell her to leave me alone. She was really weird about food though, we were all pretty sure she was anorexic.
Ehh....yikes. I already know how terrible it feels to lose food like that. Before I started RP-ing, I would get so anxious that I couldn't hold my food down. So...yea....I lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of anxiety from it. The bad kind anyways.

Ehh....yikes. I already know how terrible it feels to lose food like that. Before I started RP-ing, I would get so anxious that I couldn't hold my food down. So...yea....I lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of anxiety from it. The bad kind anyways.

Geez... my husband is like that but he hasn't lost any weight from it, I guess it's because he eats all the time. My Aunt I think handled her issue after her first baby because he was soooooo sick when he was born. Her next baby was healthy but she had changed her eating habits. She was still weird about food like my cousin was kinda'... I guess nervous about food around her? Like he was afraid to eat certain things.

I'm the opposite though, when I have anxiety I want to eat like.. melted cheese or chocolate, like anything chocolate. lol

Geez... my husband is like that but he hasn't lost any weight from it, I guess it's because he eats all the time. My Aunt I think handled her issue after her first baby because he was soooooo sick when he was born. Her next baby was healthy but she had changed her eating habits. She was still weird about food like my cousin was kinda'... I guess nervous about food around her? Like he was afraid to eat certain things.

I'm the opposite though, when I have anxiety I want to eat like.. melted cheese or chocolate, like anything chocolate. lol
Ohhh....chocolate. I was actually close to eating my face scrub once...but I think I was a bit desperate for chocolate.......I get some weird cravings and right after it passes I always go:".....What the f-!" But yea....those are the weirder moments.... XD

Ohhh....chocolate. I was actually close to eating my face scrub once...but I think I was a bit desperate for chocolate.......I get some weird cravings and right after it passes I always go:".....What the f-!" But yea....those are the weirder moments.... XD

Wait, you have chocolate face scrub? xD

It's actually coconut with cocoa...so yea...but it smells like chocolate heaven~!!!!! So yea...I do. XD

What brand is it? I just use the Walmart brand of like... Clean and Clear or something and it just smells like soap. xD but yeah... one time I used to have this like... almond massage oil and it smelled so freakin' good... so I tasted it and it actually tasted really good too. xD it was strange. There are a lot of people that will eat weird things, sometimes it's because their body is missing something and so they look for it somewhere else, pregnant women get it sometimes, like when you fill out the questionnaire at the OB, they ask if you have been craving anything unusual and list a bunch of weird stuff. xD

What brand is it? I just use the Walmart brand of like... Clean and Clear or something and it just smells like soap. xD but yeah... one time I used to have this like... almond massage oil and it smelled so freakin' good... so I tasted it and it actually tasted really good too. xD it was strange. There are a lot of people that will eat weird things, sometimes it's because their body is missing something and so they look for it somewhere else, pregnant women get it sometimes, like when you fill out the questionnaire at the OB, they ask if you have been craving anything unusual and list a bunch of weird stuff. xD
St. Ives! They had a pop up store that was a mixing bar, so we could create our own face scrubs and lotions. It's so cool to see how they do it too.

5f714a0c17e68eaffeda6b39ffeee69e--van-gogh-howls-moving-castle-howl.jpg
and I found this!!! It's so cool!!! Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Wow, so, Rping really helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back