• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Sounds like it. XD I just realized that Echo can help cover over the (hopefully) egg just by placing the net over it and letting the others grab it and tighten it around the area that has the seal ward thingy on it.

That would work too. Like make a giant seal rope and have smaller seals that act as like... catalysts for the spell to activate and make the net immovable.

Yep. So...that's with the egg. What if the egg hatched though? Same thing?

Maybe if they can make like... the seals, right? But with the rope tied to them so they can like. shoot them out of cannons around the thing to tie it down, ya get me? xD I don't know if that's a good way of explaining it, but yeah... lol

....You lost me. XD

Hahahaha okay... well picture like... a kettlebell weight but with the seal at the bottom, so they can shoot it with the arcane rope tied to the handles out of cannons to ensnare it because I doubt it'll fall into a trap or hold still long enough without them doing something to stop it.

Hahahaha okay... well picture like... a kettlebell weight but with the seal at the bottom, so they can shoot it with the arcane rope tied to the handles out of cannons to ensnare it because I doubt it'll fall into a trap or hold still long enough without them doing something to stop it.
Okay. XD So have Minnie and people who can shoot cannons, shoot cannons.

Okay, have fun. xD Imma' go to bed once this is all sorted.

Okay. XD So have Minnie and people who can shoot cannons, shoot cannons.

Yeah, if that part of the RP is going to be dice, I'd say so. xD that would actually make it more interesting, like everyone else just tries to keep him busy if he has hatched while the ones that are ranged fire the cannons.

Okay, have fun. xD Imma' go to bed once this is all sorted.

Yeah, if that part of the RP is going to be dice, I'd say so. xD that would actually make it more interesting, like everyone else just tries to keep him busy if he has hatched while the ones that are ranged fire the cannons.
It'll become a real Tri legend Zelda gameplay. ^W^ Since Chenglei can do electrical attacks, he can paralyze the thingy in case it moved around.

Increased weight on one of my leg exercises since my body adapted already. Other than that, normal, normal. What's that anime?
Katekyo hitman Reborn. Mafia with fights that has different flames and random character develop filler that's filled with What in the mash potato and chicken fingers moments. XD

Katekyo hitman Reborn. Mafia with fights that has different flames and random character develop filler that's filled with What in the mash potato and chicken fingers moments. XD
Ohhhh, that! I like tsundere guy ---- ah, Hibari! And that little bird he has!

Ohhhh, that! I like tsundere guy ---- ah, Hibari! And that little bird he has!
You know it?!! *fangirl screams!* Hi-bird! and yes, Hibari is really tsundere like wow...no pun intended with that. Though Tsuna is my favorite character on the show, I do like Ryohei too...because he screams and just goes into things head on. XD

You know it?!! *fangirl screams!* Hi-bird! and yes, Hibari is really tsundere like wow...no pun intended with that. Though Tsuna is my favorite character on the show, I do like Ryohei too...because he screams and just goes into things head on. XD
It was so easy going early in the show, and then later there was that time twist because of I-forgot-his-name, but that little cow dude.

It was so easy going early in the show, and then later there was that time twist because of I-forgot-his-name, but that little cow dude.
It really was easy going in the beginning. Lambo. XD Yea~ I wish the anime continued because something really cool happens later on in the manga. But I'm happy with how it came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back