• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Lydia: Yes. It's a step by step process but with enough planning, it's doable.

On a side note Katsuya Katsuya : xD
21192518_1485778171476869_8182466471680786178_n.jpg

Lydia: Yes. It's a step by step process but with enough planning, it's doable.

On a side note Katsuya Katsuya : xD
21192518_1485778171476869_8182466471680786178_n.jpg
Hahahaha!!! Arya, their murder baby! That's perfect!

Renee: ...After defeating it and somehow securing the evil egg, we, the seven virtues, can release Draco's essence to bring him back from our items and let Draco change the egg into raw energy...right? *Looks at Lydia to make sure she got that part of the plan right*

Lydia: *Glances at Renee* well... that's assuming that the egg hasn't hatched. However, it's not using Draco to change the egg so much as using Draco to control the power that will be released when it's taken from the egg. We need to contain the area around the egg first so that whatever happens doesn't destroy the vicinity like on the other side of the Storm Wall. We have to seal the egg so that it can't lash out at everyone like Valdanr did when he was taken from Seifer. Then we have to separate the egg from its power and because of how much free power that will be, we need something to control it and the only thing that seems plausible is Draco because why else would he have divided himself as he did after the defeat of the Nameless One if not for this purpose?

Renee: *sighs and nods* Okay, so we need a shield to make sure no gets hurt while it's in egg mode. But if the egg does hatch, I think with both Echo's earth spells to hold it down and James' shielding spells around the...thing with our own shielding spells combined, we can, at least, have a chance at making sure it wouldn't lash out at anyone while Draco does his thing.

Renee: *sighs and nods* Okay, so we need a shield to make sure no gets hurt while it's in egg mode. But if the egg does hatch, I think with both Echo's earth spells to hold it down and James' shielding spells around the...thing with our own shielding spells combined, we can, at least, have a chance at making sure it wouldn't lash out at anyone while Draco does his thing.

Lydia: *Nods slightly, her brow furrowing* Well, we do have the Nameless One's seal, so we should use that. We can make something similar to the one for destroying Valdanr but instead of destruction runes we can just put warding runes. *Borrows a quill and parchment from Kenren to start sketching out her ideas since she knows the destruction circle by heart* the problem would be setting it up but it would have a better chance of protecting everyone than basic shields because it was made for him.

Lydia: *Nods slightly, her brow furrowing* Well, we do have the Nameless One's seal, so we should use that. We can make something similar to the one for destroying Valdanr but instead of destruction runes we can just put warding runes. *Borrows a quill and parchment from Kenren to start sketching out her ideas since she knows the destruction circle by heart* the problem would be setting it up but it would have a better chance of protecting everyone than basic shields because it was made for him.
Renee:...That's going to be a huge circle...*looks at the seal on the parchment* It'll take time- that egg is as big as a city, maybe even more since it's close to hatching. I'm not even exaggerating: it's huge-! Maybe if we set up multiple smaller warding circles by several people around the...um...evil egg/thing, it'll be faster to trap him. Or perhaps we can brand it? Since we can make several of those metal brands...Oh! We can make several brands. That way, the soldiers who are going to ward the thing or egg in, only need to pour in their manna to the warding seal...Think that's a good idea?

Hmmm... xD maybe this will be totally weird and I want to say it before I have Lydia suggest it, but what if they get like... an arcane netting? Like weave the warding and sealing circle with a manna charged rope and then the archers sort of... shoot it over the egg and then they tether it down?

Hmmm... xD maybe this will be totally weird and I want to say it before I have Lydia suggest it, but what if they get like... an arcane netting? Like weave the warding and sealing circle with a manna charged rope and then the archers sort of... shoot it over the egg and then they tether it down?
Wouldn't the creature go "Rawr!" and move around a lot? It's cool idea, but somehow I can't help think that it might struggle.

Wouldn't the creature go "Rawr!" and move around a lot? It's cool idea, but somehow I can't help think that it might struggle.

Well if it's just a normal rope, yeah. But that's why I was saying manna infused so that when it's tethered and activated it'll act like... a binding agent? It'll make the egg not move and that sort of thing would work for a not egg baddie too. It'll be like a paralytic.

Well if it's just a normal rope, yeah. But that's why I was saying manna infused so that when it's tethered and activated it'll act like... a binding agent? It'll make the egg not move and that sort of thing would work for a not egg baddie too. It'll be like a paralytic.
Ohh~! Well if it has a paralytic agent, then yea. It should work.

Ohh~! Well if it has a paralytic agent, then yea. It should work.

It is the paralytic agent. xD picture it like... a normal net in anyone else hands but when it comes in contact with the egg/hatched egg, it sort of becomes like... a fishnet stocking? xD like it tightens up and locks it down.

It is the paralytic agent. xD picture it like... a normal net in anyone else hands but when it comes in contact with the egg/hatched egg, it sort of becomes like... a fishnet stocking? xD like it tightens up and locks it down.
I'm down with it. My only issue is when they do the teetering. Like just to be extra cautious, they can pin the rope down with spells that can hold it down. I just really doubt people/nail can hold the thing down with the thing being strong and all.

I'm down with it. My only issue is when they do the teetering. Like just to be extra cautious, they can pin the rope down with spells that can hold it down. I just really doubt people/nail can hold the thing down with the thing being strong and all.

Well yeah, tethering. xD that's why I didn't specify people just nailing it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back