• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Hi, Skittle! Anything interesting happen during the party?

Hahaha not really. We don't really have parties because it's just my kids, my husband, my in-laws, and one of their uncles that are ever around. My husband's family isn't very close and my family is all in another state. My kids are all homeschooled so they don't really know anyone to invite either, but here's a picture of Lu's cake! xD

Picture0901170844_1.jpg

Hahaha not really. We don't really have parties because it's just my kids, my husband, my in-laws, and one of their uncles that are ever around. My husband's family isn't very close and my family is all in another state. My kids are all homeschooled so they don't really know anyone to invite either, but here's a picture of Lu's cake! xD

View attachment 348138
Spongebob! From the box that cake looks tall! What did it taste like?

Spongebob! From the box that cake looks tall! What did it taste like?

It was pretty tall because the cake had frosting in between the layers so that added height. lol it was okay, from what I can gather no one else liked it. xD it just tasted like cake to me. The blue part was chocolate cake and the yellow was vanilla.

It was pretty tall because the cake had frosting in between the layers so that added height. lol it was okay, from what I can gather no one else liked it. xD it just tasted like cake to me. The blue part was chocolate cake and the yellow was vanilla.
Hehe, nobody liked the chocolate?

Hehe, nobody liked the chocolate?

I guess. lol my husband is the only one that ate the vanilla because he doesn't like chocolate but he didn't like that and no one but I guess the kids liked the chocolate. i thought it was okay. Too much frosting but store bought cakes always have too much frosting.

I guess. lol my husband is the only one that ate the vanilla because he doesn't like chocolate but he didn't like that and no one but I guess the kids liked the chocolate. i thought it was okay. Too much frosting but store bought cakes always have too much frosting.
My cousin showed me this bakeshop that I had never seen before and it had frosting that looked like the galaxy. But not in a comical cartoonish way, rather in an amazing way, like you'd think it's black, gold, and dark frostings, but a closer look and it's like the black of space with twinkling stars because it also has these little silver things inside them.

Well... nothing was really solidly decided so it will probably just be more debating. xD just instead of James, Seifer, Renee, Lydia, and Echo it'll be Renee, Lydia, Kenren, Chenglei, and James.
Alright. Personally, I won't roleplay Kenren and James much in the debate, so I'll leave the Rping to you and Katsuya.

Alright. Personally, I won't roleplay Kenren and James much in the debate, so I'll leave the Rping to you and Katsuya.

xD oh no, I was saying that meaning that it sounds kinda' pointless. I mean... the end goal is figuring out what to do with the egg so I think it would just be easier to summarize the plan.

xD oh no, I was saying that meaning that it sounds kinda' pointless. I mean... the end goal is figuring out what to do with the egg so I think it would just be easier to summarize the plan.
Oh okay. So . . . I'll just see how Renee and Lydia's talk will go and we'll somehow summarize it then time-skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back