• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Ohhhh, what happened in the manga?
In the manga, there's another mafia family that actually have deep ties with the Vongola family, but they believe the Vongola family betrayed the founder. Of course they (all of them) find out that Primo was looking out for their family's founder too. The leader of that family becomes best friends with Tsuna. Then after that is an all out battle between the super babies and they get to create teams while everyone finds out what their curse is and etc. ^W^ It's really cool because we get to see Tsuna becoming a decent leader even to those who don't really follow his morals and stuff.

Yeah. And I didn't know about that part in the manga. So Tsuna actually grew up to become a leader.
Yep...oddly enough. XD I think he broke the spell over the arcobaleno babies too...including the one that's in the mafia-police force thingy. You know? the dark bandaged covered guys with chains? Yea...they're involved too.

Yep...oddly enough. XD I think he broke the spell over the arcobaleno babies too...including the one that's in the mafia-police force thingy. You know? the dark bandaged covered guys with chains? Yea...they're involved too.
Whoa, so, the babies become grown ups?

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle , ima' roll to see if our characters make it to Paroosia before the portals open. I'll roll 3d10. We'll get to roll 1d10 each too and then add it to see if ours is higher. If ours is higher, portals ain't open yet. I'll roll for my characters.

Ack!!! Now we have to deal with giants too???
Yep. This is just a personal thing, but I'm going to roll 3d10 each to see how James, Johnny, and Kenren's time went during the time skip.

1-3 = Bad. Got really sick/injured/ or some kind of mental stress from a lost battle/comrade.
4-5 = Average. Win some and lose some.
6-7 = Above Average. Wins yeah! And some bonuses like allies!
8-10 = Spectacular! Worthy of feasts! Like a battle god!

Roll order:
James
Johnny
Kenren

So James got tired/injured, Johnny is beating everyone like no tomorrow after being tired or something...like a berserker, and Kenren is slowly losing juice....Geez... XD Zer0 Zer0

Wow, okay, so James was doing normal then towards arriving at Paroosia 2 bad things happen to him. Johnny was doing above average, then he gets hurt really bad, but then arriving at Paroosia he is like a battle god! Kenren was doing swell too, but then at the end, some ambush finally got to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back