• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Seth: (spreads his arms, wearing a shirtless gangster outfit) Me.
Serena: ........*walks up to him, grabs his gangster jacket and tugs him close with a hungry smile.* Hmmm~ *kisses him* Yummy~!

Maybe I should not have chosen Serena/Seth. 0.o

Zer0 Zer0 Though that is an interesting topic! I don't know what Chenglei would like to hear yet...

but I know Renee's taste is something similar to 'Fly to the moon' or this:

Echo is probably something from the Celtic women or this:

Serena's is something like this:

Minnie's *surprisingly* :

Because ... Seth might be in a similar boat as Johnny...only less dominating Echo-ness and more spicy Serena-ness. XD
Oh, you can assume at this stage they got married already and this is like his way of saying, "I'm ready."

Nice that you care.
XD Well...yea, I know how wound up Serena is but she chose to wait for Seth's sake...She's going to savor Seth like he's her favorite sweet and we all know that she has a major sweet tooth. XD

I'm just worried Seth might get overwhelmed by Serena's passion.

XD Well...yea, I know how wound up Serena is but she chose to wait for Seth's sake...She's going to savor Seth like he's her favorite sweet and we all know that she has a major sweet tooth. XD

I'm just worried Seth might get overwhelmed by Serena's passion.
Nice that you care! He would have an inkling after all these years how passionate Serena would be after marriage. Yeah, he would be overwhelmed even then, but it'll be the "I trust you" overwhelmed, since he wants her too.

Nice that you care! He would have an inkling after all these years how passionate Serena would be after marriage. Yeah, he would be overwhelmed even then, but it'll be the "I trust you" overwhelmed, since he wants her too.
Okay, as long he's okay with it and is somewhat aware of her passion. XD Good luck, Seth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back