• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Really? What's the scientific explanation?
Spicy foods increase serotonin in your brain, which makes you feel happier. Serotonin also helps you relax and feel less stressed. Relieves the common cold. That's correct — spicy foods help fight symptoms of the common cold by helping you work up a sweat.

Spicy foods increase serotonin in your brain, which makes you feel happier. Serotonin also helps you relax and feel less stressed. Relieves the common cold. That's correct — spicy foods help fight symptoms of the common cold by helping you work up a sweat.
That's amazing. I actually don't like spicy food, like I panic and need to drink milk immediately especially if I accidentally eat wasabi.

That's amazing. I actually don't like spicy food, like I panic and need to drink milk immediately especially if I accidentally eat wasabi.
XD You need the right amount of spice! Wasabi is too bitter, so it's kind of a no wonder you don't like it.

Katsuya Katsuya , how come when people poop after they eat spicy food their butt feels like it's on fire?
Spicy foods like peppers contain capsaicin. This naturally occurring compound is the same stuff you find in pepper spray, mace, and topical pain medications. It burns on contact. Eating a lot of peppers or spicy foods can give you a number of symptoms, including burning diarrhea.

Oh, okay, so what's the right amount?
Not wasabi. XD A mild spice would be good. Like anything with ginger, nutmeg, paprika, a hint of chili powder, chives, a little bit of red chili peppers.

Spicy foods like peppers contain capsaicin. This naturally occurring compound is the same stuff you find in pepper spray, mace, and topical pain medications. It burns on contact. Eating a lot of peppers or spicy foods can give you a number of symptoms, including burning diarrhea.

Not wasabi. XD A mild spice would be good. Like anything with ginger, nutmeg, paprika, a hint of chili powder, chives, a little bit of red chili peppers.
Okay, noted. Haha, this is going to be the first time in a long time I'm going to willingly experiment on spicy food.

Okay, noted. Haha, this is going to be the first time in a long time I'm going to willingly experiment on spicy food.
I suggest trying with Cayenne first. ^W^

Okay. Carolina Reaper sounds like a good name!
With a first bite, the juices within the evil plant will burn a hole in your mouth and you would want to vomit or go to the bathroom faster then me with eggs.

I suggest trying with Cayenne first. ^W^

With a first bite, the juices within the evil plant will burn a hole in your mouth and you would want to vomit or go to the bathroom faster then me with eggs.
Okay. And man, that plant lives up to its name. I like it!

Okay. And man, that plant lives up to its name. I like it!
Yep and it's really evil. Like a few of my friends tried it out and he just sat in the corner, saying and begging for more milk after drinking a whole gallon...and he's like you and me who can't handle spices at all.

Example of the carolina reaper:

Yep and it's really evil. Like a few of my friends tried it out and he just sat in the corner, saying and begging for more milk after drinking a whole gallon...and he's like you and me who can't handle spices at all.

Example of the carolina reaper:

They cried.

Yep and one of them went to the bathroom. ^W^ so...don't eat ghost peppers or carolina reapers. Make sure none of your friends/cousins make you eat it either!!! XD
Okay, thanks for showing me what they look like! So peppers are always served dry by themselves, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back