Advice/Help how to set up a group Rp?

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
Hello. I'm still new here. I want to setup a group Rp but not sure were to start.

I have an setting, world and all that already set aside, wanting to be posted here. SO, do I need to make an interest check first? Or should I set up the Rp, ooc, characters thread, and all that first?
Not even sure how everyone makes the fancy toggle tabs and stuff. LOL BBC and coding is all out of my league. XD

The interest check usually comes first though some people have the CS and Lore up around the same time. The other threads usually come later.

Fancy BBC is totally optional.

^What Crayons Crayons said. BBCode is not at all required, and does not even denote a good request. Sometimes less is more, ya know? Too much coding and it becomes a chore to go through any given RT.

If you want to lay out your lore and character sheet sections in the Extra pages and then link them to your request in the group advertising section, go for it! It makes it easier for those interested to start right in if they have the intent to get started asap. But a lot of people just try to see if there is interest in the first place before they go through all that trouble. Personally, i appreciate having all the lore and CS template there for me already. That way I can state my interests, ask questions if needed, and then get right on to making my character straight away. Having all the info there already saves a lot of time, as not everyone is on the same timezones and answering a series of questions can otherwise take days if the info isnt readily available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back